Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Name: Ishikawa Ruriko
Name: Leducite (Last name Unkown)
Age: She lost count a while ago, but appears quite young.
Class: Demon
Subclass: Necromancer
Weapon(s): Various tiny blades hidden in hat, Spiked Mace
Apperance: Gah, I am lazy.. So, I hope using a pic ish okay, if not, i'll gix it.

Picceh
History: She is thee days known as a sometimes cold hearted person, as her past can clearly give reasons why. In her younger days, things where hard for her, as she was the youngest of her siblings. Also, the fact that she'd always demand respect from them would only cause them to laugh, and so, her rage only nuilt. One day, she had run into one of her older sisters whilst doing some triffle things, and her sister as she always did, made fun of her. So, in a fit of rage, she drew the mace she had had for quite some time, and used it to beat her sister to her deamise. Still quite mad, she was atleast able to stop beating the limp body, and come to her senses. Aware of what she had done, she quickly left the place in which she lived, and has sense never been there, or even spoken of it.
Questing For: Some form of Power, and respect.

((Is this okay? Hope you're back soon? o_0))
Gaia Name: Devil_MayCare_Kid
Name: Devil (She refuses to give out her real name and the nick-name had followed her since she was a child)
Class: Demon
Subclass: Mage/Theif/Elemental mage
Weapon(s): An ancient sword her soul has been forged into, as a result she can summon it to her side almost effortlessly.
Apperance: Raven black hair that's shoulder length, her naturaly red eyes have spell on them so that they appear gray, and a scar that narrowly missed her eyes. She stands at five feet six inches and is very slender. She looks rather weak in appearance but radiates an aoura that makes other around her cold and nervous and somehow intimitated. She has a black tattoo on her shoulder, a demon symbol, a scar at the top of her throat. She wears a black witch's hat with a red ruffled tube top underneth a black fishnet top. She has baggy black pants and thick black boots. She also has a spiked black collar and silver chain around her neck, the chain has what appears to be a marble of black matter hanging from it, this serves to be a key that will open anything although she's never had to use it.
History: She'd been an average demon until she found her birth mother, the day she went to meet her, her step mother was there waiting and killed both of them. For reasons unknown to her she awoke a week later at her own funeral. Ever since she has endlessly been questing for death, to die and remain dead. On the anniversary of certain events she becomes very sick and weak. Her skin is always icy to the touch and she'll never be warm again. (She could walk through a fire, not feel the heat but still be burned unless she decides to direct the flames away from her.) She's died three times, and after her last 'episode' she had her soul removed and placed in her sword hoping the next time she would stay dead.
Questing For: Death
Ooc: Well when the first of you gets back or someone new joins please pm.
Gaia Name: luckydragon7288
Name: Jinsu Selion
Class: Human
Subclass: Swordsman
Weapon(s): Jinsu fights using a standard longsword which bears a strange sun insignia on the crosstrees, usually kept strapped to his back in a leather scabbard. He also carries several throwing knives in his shirt sleeves and coat linings.

Appearance: Short dark brown hair, spiked at the front. Height is approximately 5' 10". He has piercing brown eyes, and is clothed in
a white shirt, black pants, and a long coat.
There are several jagged, crossed scars on his chest, right shoulder, and left leg, but his clothing hides them.

History: When Jinsu was just a small child, monsters killed his parents, and gave him those scars. One of his father's best friends, a famed master swordsman, was the only reason that the monsters did not do more. After learning the basics of combat from the swordsman, Jinsu traveled the world, learning almost all there is to know about fighting, armed or not. Now, he travels to hunt monsters, destroying the evil things that took his parents away.
He has vowed to himself that he will never let them take him, as well.

Questing For: The destruction of evil, wherever he can find it.
Gaia Name: akemi_tsukino123
Name: icywind (said as one word, she doesnt have a last name. can also be called icy for short)
Class: fairy
Subclass: ice-wind fairy, able to control and manipulate the two elements.
Weapon(s): her magic ice and wind powers (using her magic doesnt really drain her energy, but she is frail and doesnt stand well against physical labor and injuries.)
Apperance: she has long, curly hair that's almost snow white (with a tint of blue), dark, icy-blue eyes, and wears an odd two piece dress outfit that looks almost like a night gown
History: she doesnt have much of a history..she's lived in the woods alone for most of her life, and she definately has some social problems due to that (she is overly trusting to people, even strangers, making her easy to trick)
Questing For: at the moment, her main goal is to find more fairies and friends.

((please tell me if I broke any rules, this character is based on one I thought up (her looks are kinda based on an anime character from sailor moon, so no copywrite infringement or whatever intended, other than that she's pretty original)...also, if the powers I gave her are against the rules, please tell me so I can modify them))
Nick.c
Erby
((Grrr... curse my relatives for showing up now of all times!! I will be back.. mark my words!! *waves a fist in the air* stressed

yep, I have to leave. RP without me and I'll continue working on this thing later. sorry sorry sorry crying ))

(((i have to go to but i will be back too *shakes fist in the air*)))))

((Do you mock me, sir? xd ))
((Awright, for those of you who are now entering this, please give me some time. Go ahead and start RPing but I will be with you in uno momento. I'm still making the first few posts prettyfull 3nodding ))
**a cold wind blows wildly through a small forest as a small,winged creature can be seen flying through the trees, the wind fallowing behind her. the small creature flies to a tree and lands softly on a low tree branch, and can now be identified as a fairy. considering her small size, her features cannot be seen clearly, but if one got close enough they could see the small fae's dark, icy-blue eyes, light, almost snow white hair, and her odd attire. she also has a flute at her side, though its hard to identify it as one. it is made of an odd white material that twists and curves, making the instrument look misshapen. she looks around and sits on the branch, kicking her legs absent-mindedly and giggling. a light coat of frost slowly forms on the branch where she sits.**

(was my intro okie? n_n;; )
Devil sighs and glances over her shoulder impatiently to see if she was being followed. Not that it really mattered, she'd be at the ruins soon enough. Bounty hunters didn't tread there, the accumulation of so many demons was a seemingly impossible target, not that there were so many demons as they believed there to be. I still don't know is this forest is convient or not. She thought bitterly, walking through the brush was annoying to say the least, but it did keep most others a decent distance away from the ruins.
icywind's slightly pointed ears twitch slightly as she hears som movement (devil) and giggles a bit, fluttering her wings. "human, yes?" she asks herself, then blinks and looks around. "maybe not a human...maybe the creature is friendly, yes?" she says as she looks around in random dirrections. at the moment, she didnt want to leave the safety of her tree branch, not knowing wether or not this place was safe. she sighs and hums to herself a bit**
Saki sits in her usual stone carved throne in the center of the ruins. She watches a cockroach skiddle across her fingers as she toys with it, moving her fingers every now and then to freak the little creature out into a panic. She grins at this but soon gets bored with the creature, crushing it in the palm of her hand.

She shifted in the uncomfortable chair, putting on leg over the left arm of the chair and leaning back over the other, staring at nothing but the leaves from the overgrown trees blocking out the sky. The ruins were the ruins of a dead watergod the people who used to reside in the land worshipped. It looked like an old stone church with many waterfountains and carvings of stone. There was a courtyard surrouding the ruins and there were vines and growth everywhere since it was a good source of water.

((okay! I can rp now... crying ))
((gah...gtg now, bbl...))
akemi_tsukino123
((gah...gtg now, bbl...))

((Bai! *waves*))
Ludecite had heard from her kin that a powerful being was within the old ruins before her. She didn't believe the gulable fools, and so was here to challenge the existance of such a beast. She smirked to herself, remembering their tales of how it could kill one with a tap of a finger, and she almost laughed aloud. She was quite interested though, the ruins were almost completely destroyed, and showed no sign of being touched for a while, was it possible for such a beast to make its movements undetected? This was another reason to be sceptical, of course, there were more.. As others would have taken care of the beast already if it truly did exist. Of course, such trifle things didn't interest her, no.. She simply was there for the proving that it was just a child's tale...

((Only here for a bit. >_< wink )
She sighs again, this time in relief of being out of the woods as she pushes a few of the vines out of her way and steps into the courtyard. Walking around the shambles of a once great buildng she comes to a hault near the center of the ruins, not needing to make herself heard as her approach wasn't exactly quiet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff