Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Sophie Elaine Anderson

User ImageSophie watched as her Big Brother came over and sat by her. She gave him a smile that only she would give to someone she truly cared about. Damien was the closest person in her family to her, and albeit very different in personalities and demeanors,she cared deeply about him, and the feelings were mutual. The two, being the oldest, knew exactly what one another was going through and feeling. He came and sat by her, and he took the remote from her, which made her stick her tongue out at him playfully. She knew he was going to turn on the creepy horror channel, which she loathed, but she didn't mind because she was just happy that he was downstairs, in the midst of everything happening. She hated scary movies. But she let it slide for him. She knew that he was stressed out, and did not like the situation going on. She knew that soon enough, he would be happier, especially since he was going to inherit their fathers company, with Sophie as CEO of it. She knew they wouldn't have to worry about the Wilsons coming in and taking over. She was happy with her brother taking over. He was quite intelligent, and always got high marks in school, and she was following him in his footsteps.

"So what are you gonna do today, Big Brother? Wanna meet me for lunch?", she said to him, still smiling as she quickly pushed up her large glasses that fell off of her face frequently. She was trying to keep him in a good mood, though she only had a little bit of time before going to her study group. She hoped that he would go out to lunch with her, though, as she knew he would want to be nowhere near the Wilson kids or their new Mom.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image

Obviously the two were starting to have their own conversation. He shrugged as he stood up and walked back up to his room. He didnt want to be a menace to Damien, and could seek the hatred in his eyes towards his family. It wasent the kids fault that the parents fell in love with each other. Liam kept walking up the stairs, into his bedroom, shutting the door. The memories of his buddies and friends, he hated it here. He knew no one in this rich, stuck up town. Liam looked out the window, watching people and cars go by, right now he didnt know what to think.

le matelot peu

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Sophie Elaine Anderson

User ImageShe gave out a small sigh as her brother gave her a "maybe". She knew he was busy with business stuff, so if he couldn't make it, she wouldn't mind. She just liked getting him away from the source of his anger. She knew he was extra angry when he hadn't gotten much sleep, either, and with this all going on, she knew he wasn't sleeping well. It was the same way back when their Mom had first passed. He didn't sleep at all. Neither of them did. She knew how he was feeling, and it made her feel bad. "Okay.. well, will you at least text me and tell me if you aren't gonna be able to make it?", she said to him softly. She didn't wanna look like an idiot in a cafe all alone, thinking he was going to come. She then looked at her watch on her tiny wrist, and knew it was about time to go. Before she could get up, Damien said he was going to drive her to school. She smiled, and appreciated it, even though she could walk there.

"Thank you, Dame.", she said to him, smiling. She was the only one who was allowed to call him something other than "Brother" or "Damian". She appreciated him taking time out of his day to do stuff for her, as stressed as he was. She knew that if she was in his position, she wouldn't wanna come out of her room. Soon enough, they got into Damian's car, and he drove her to school. They were there in about five or six minutes, and she smiled as they arrived. "If you need someone to vent to, I'm here, Big Brother. Text me, even. I know that you're stressing out, and not liking this. I'm always here.", she said to him before giving him a quick hug and getting out of the car. Her first class started in about ten minutes. She smiled and waved to him before running into the building that her study group session was going to be in.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Original Seeker

User Image
                      Upon walking into his house Jack was instantly met with small, tore into shreds of, toilet paper? He frowned. Setting the plastic bag down on a table by the door, along with his keys and wallet. His blue eyes searched the room, and there he found the culprit; tangled in a mass of his shirts and lying on her back in a nest of toilet paper and other shredded things he couldn't place."Cinnamon-buunn," He growled lowly and walked over to her. The kitten blinked and her ears perked up at the calling of her name, as she swayed her tail back and forth and gazed up at him with those dark blue eyes. He stood in the middle of the living room and with further inspection, he found the kitten had not only shredded up a bundle of crap, but she had also managed to knock over a couple of drinks onto his wooded floors. He looked back at the cat with raised eyebrows, "How...?" He asked the kitten, who only licked its paw, and mowed. He had only been gone an hour! He sighed. And stepped closer to her bending down and was about to pick her up, but when he was about an inch or two from touching her, the kitten jumped up and sprinted off in a random direction. "The thanks I get for saving your a** from the dog pound." He muttered and began cleaning up the mess.

About a hour later Jacks house was neat and clean, well except for his room, but he didn't plan on anyone going in there anytime, soon anyways. He sighed and lighted the fireplace up. His house was warm in a matter of seconds with the heater and thin the fireplace both on. He sighed and leaned back in the couch. Soon Cinnamon-bun joined him and jumped in his lap. He patted her, not really mad with what she had done, she was just a kitten after all. He hoped she would grow out of it soon. Really soon."Okay.. Lets go fix my car," He muttered to the cat and sat up the kitten jumped and landed on the floor. Quickly finding the plastic bag he had brought with him earlier, which held to bottles of oil, Jack walked through the house using the door in the kitchen he entered into the garage. And within a few minutes he had the car cranked up and began changing the oil. Both the garage door and the door to his house where wide open giving off a warm and cold feel at times. Music blasted through the car, though the motor was turned off, of course. But not to loud as to disturb the neighbor's, he had already been called out on that once, damn sassy a** people. The song 'holding out for a hero' playing and he hummed quietly to it.
User Image
___ A D R I A N _ W I L S O N

Adrian took several long puffs from his cigar before he heard the distant sound of footsteps, most likely someone else coming down to eat. For a moment he attempted to guess who it was. But with the growth of his 'family', the larger number made it much more difficult. He could, however, make fairly good guesses with his real family. Each of the Wilson kid's footsteps were slightly different, as if their personalities were evident in the way they moved. That's right, Adrian often had no life whenever he was lazying about at home.

A small frown formed on his face when he attempted to listen to the footsteps once more. As far as he knew, it definitely wasn't any of the Wilson's. And he couldn't imagine it being any of the younger Anderson's, since their footsteps weren't as heavy.
A specific face popped up at that thought; Damian.
Adrian immediately pushed the oldest Anderson from his thoughts and placed his focus back on his cancer stick of relief. User Image

le matelot peu

Russian_Vodka_Fox

[OOC; Hey guys, I just wanted to point out that it's currently Saturday in the RP, so no school... sweatdrop
I've also just realized that it's early afternoon, and we've all posted as if they're just waking up for breakfast. xD
And sorry about my meaningless filler post about footsteps.. I needed something to post... >__< ]

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exploding Cookiii

le matelot peu

[[Sorry about that sweatdrop I'll just delete that last post and make something new then]]

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Russian_Vodka_Fox
Exploding Cookiii

le matelot peu

[[Sorry about that sweatdrop I'll just delete that last post and make something new then]]

[[I'll just edit it and say that she had a study group thing at her school! biggrin ]]

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exploding Cookiii

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

After dropping off his younger sister at the school for her study group thing he yawned coming back in the house. He was tired even if it was the afternoon he wanted to sleep. His violet eyes landing on another unpleasant figure, Adrian Wilson, he shot him a glare as he watched the male who seemed to be about the same age as Damien smoke that cigar which just made everything smell horrid. "Don't let the house smell like those things alright? I would have to kill you if this place began to smell like a smoker lived here." he muttered to Adrian as he leaned on a wall just watching his fellow elder sibling.

User Image

Adrian was enjoying his solitude when the very devil himself appeared. If he wasn't only halfway through his smoke, he would've mumbled some kind of greeting before walking away. Unfortunately, rather than being able to get as far away from the blonde as possible, he was forced to stand there and listen to the oldest Anderson complain.
"Don't let the house smell like those things alright?" Damian had said Adrian. The eldest Wilson didn't even look his way. Adrian imagined himself blowing a cloud of smoke into the blonde's face, just to see what kind of reaction it would elicit. It could be fun. But instead, he reached into his pocket and took out his box of cigars. Then he held them up to Damian.
"Want one?" He offered, then added with a sarcastic tone, "Bro." User Image

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exploding Cookiii

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien sharpened his glare at the other as he pushed the cigars away. "I don't know about you but I have something to stay healthy for." he said as he let his eyes wander past the male a moment before they landed upon Adrian again. He was truly beginning to hate this the more he saw these children playing in his home like it was their own. Moving some of his blonde hair from his shoulder, Damien turned on his heel and went back into the living room and turned the volume up on the TV just to annoy the others in the house, drowning out all other noise with the screams from a movie called 'The Ward'.

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Sophie Elaine Anderson

User ImagePretty soon, after about an hour and a half, Sophie's study group session was over. She had texted Damien telling him that she would just come home and eat, and they could get lunch another time. She knew that he was busy and stressed, and didn't wanna leave him at the house alone with the Wilson kids. She knew he was like a ticking time bomb, and would go off anytime. She decided that it would be healthier if she just walked home, and it was only about a 20 minute walk, so she didn't mind it. When she got close to her house, she walked past one of her neighbors homes, who just so happened to be a family friend. His name was Jack Cullens. She had known him since she moved into her home so many years ago. "Hm..Wonder what Jack is up to..", she said to herself quietly as she walked past his house and into her yard. She hadn't talked to him in a week or so, and so she decided to send him a text asking how he was, and to "not be a stranger". She then walked in her house. "I'm home!", she said, not used to the extra people in her household just yet. She took her boots off at the door, and her scarf and jacket, and after clumsily dropping her glasses on the floor and picking them up, she walked into the living room where the television was turned up extremely loud.

"Trying to make yourself go deaf, Damien?", she said playfully as she sat down next to him on the couch. She then stole the remote from him and turned it down a few notches. She knew he wouldn't mind, only because it was her. She pushed her glasses up her nose again. They were always falling off of her face. When she pushed them back up, she suddenly realized how much tension there was in the house. It even put her in a bad mood. She knew that Damien and Adrian were not going to get along at all. She then sat back and pulled her bun down, so that her long hair was all over. Since she had put it in a bun while it was still damp, when she let it down, it was extremely wavy. She had naturally curly hair anyway, but she loved it like how it was now.

Russian_Vodka_Fox
Exploding Cookiii
-Loves Tr2e Downfall-
User Image

Was that someone singing?
As Damien continued to talk, Adrian swore that he could hear somebody playing music. Old music, to be exact. And they were singing something about needing a hero, or something? Who listened to that kind of music these days anyway?
It was only when the blonde left the eldest Wilson, that Adrian processed Damien's words. Now Adrian wasn't the type of person who went out of his way just to annoy someone. In fact, he hated wasting his energy on meaningless things. But this stunt, in particular.. Well, Adrian just felt as though his new 'brother' needed a little excitement.

Once he finished smoking, he made his way inside and discarded the used cigar. Then, ignoring the loud screams from the television, he casually made his way to Damien's room. Inside the blonde's room on a small post-it-note, Adrian wrote; 'Live a little' before placing the note on Damien's pillow, along with one unlit cigarette. As soon as he was satisfied with the little surprise, Adrian left the room.

The eldest Wilson then made his way to his own room to pick up his laptop. His plans for the rest of the day consisted of restocking his expensive cigar supply. A job that required using fake money to buy real stuff online. As for why he wasn't holing himself up in his room, it wasn't unusual to see the dark haired boy spending hours alone outside and under the sun.
On his way to the front door, he passed the living room without looking at the blonde or that other sister. And once outside, Adrian sat on the large driveway before he opened his laptop and turned it on. User Image

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam couldn't stand being inside anymore. He didnt care if the weather was a bit chilly outside, he was going out. Liam took a quick shower, rinsing off the body odor from over the night. He washed himself off quickly, while shaking off his skater hair. Liam didn't worry much about his hair, since he always covered it up with his black hat anyways. After fixing his hair, the boy put on a white tee, some skinny jeans which he sagged a bit; and last but not least his stud earrings his far gave him. Next, needed was his white vans, which he laced on after putting on his socks. A smile appeared on his face when he looked at himself in the mirror. Liam was always a good-looking kid, and took pride in what he wore.

The boy pulled his over-coat off his bed and slung it over onto him. He ran downstairs and looked at the others. He wasn't going to tell them where he was going, and he doubt it would matter to them. "I'm going out. Later.", he said as he rushed out the door, closing the door behind him. The reason why he left because so much tension was already rising between the siblings, and he didn't want to be apart of it whatsoever. Liam walked down the sidewalk and noticed a open garage, along with a man working on his car. He stopped to watch him for a few minutes, its not like he had anything better to do.

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Exploding Cookiii

Original Seeker

User Image
                      Laying under his car Jack was still quietly humming to the different songs, he was about half way through with changing the oil, and was glad he would be able to drive again without having that nagging beep every time he started the car, oil change required. It wasn't every day he changed the oil, but today was a weekend which met the auto stores closed early. Suddenly the boy felt a buzzing in his back pocket and after a minute he set down his tools and took off his left glove Jack had to arch his back so he could reach the device, he could feel his chest touching the car as he did so. He was slightly surprised when he saw it was from Sophie. Using the skateboard he had under him he smoothly pulled himself out from under the car with his legs. So he could move better, sides he was begging to get claustrophobic. He laid there on the skateboard taping his foot lazily to some song by Falling In Reverse as he replied;

To: Sophie
                      Massage: I'm pretty good, Just changing out the oil to my car. & what about you? How's life with the new fam, do I need to kick anyone's a** yet?

Jack had the nagging feeling that someone was watching him, and he looked up only to find he was right.. He raised an thick blue eyebrow at the boy that stood watching him.. It wasn't every day after all, you had a stranger watching you in your own home. He starred at him for a moment before asking, "Are you one of the new Watson- or is it Wilson, kids?" It was a guess of course, but it was the best he could come up with, he knew just about everyone in this part of the Neighborhood kids, and anyways he lived right beside them. "Well, are you going to stand there and stare in the cold or are you going come over here?" He asked the boy still laying on the skateboard, it wasn't much warmer in here, but at least it got you out of the wind. his kitten sat on the door frame to the kitchen and mewed at the stranger.

le matelot peu
                      l Dinkus l

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas