Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam smiled as she blushed. It was going to be a fun day today, he was already getting along with the other anderson. "Alright. well you go study. I'll be here when your ready", Liam said with a smile as he waved goodbye to her. He sat abck on the floor and continued to play xbox.

Anarchy Alice

Invisible Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia wasn't the smartest young girl in the world but even she knew Damien was lying. Her new big brother and her Big Brother couldn't stand each other, they would be fighting if it wasn't for her and Renton in the room. She didn't want them to fight, she wanted them to like each other... The other kid was crying. Aundraia wasn't much for crying, she had to be strong like Big Brother. She started tugging on Big Brother's pants. "Let's go play something big brother!" She smiled at him.

Exploding Cookiii

le matelot peu

Russian_Vodka_Fox
User Image
___ A D R I A N _ W I L S O N

Adrian averted his eyes when the eldest Anderson went to comfort his younger brother. This really was none of his business, especially when the topic was about the Anderson's original mother. Why did she have to die? If that woman had just stayed alive, then Adrian and his family wouldn't be here...

Rather than say anything, Adrian looked down at his own younger sibling and opened his mouth to speak. But at that moment, the girl tugged on his clothing and spoke first. The eldest Wilson nodded at this, before taking his sister's hand and turned away from the Anderson's. He glanced back at Damien for a second, trying to decide on whether or not he should say something. But instead, he turned away again and lead Aundraia away from the Anderson pair without saying a word.

Adrian lead his sister outside, where he stopped and knelt down to face her.
"I'm kinda tired at the moment.." He began, speaking to her in a quiet voice, "But how about I take you to the shops and buy you a new toy instead?”
He didn't like to disappoint his sister, so buying her something that she wanted in order to make her happy was the first thing that Adrian could think of. User Image

[OOC: Sorry for the lateness. xP
And sorry that it's a crappy and douche-y post.. ]
Kagome1172

Russian_Vodka_Fox

le matelot peu

Newbie Millionaire

4,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
☺♥Ɍɛȵɫɸȵ Вϥяѳи Δȵȡɛʀϩϴή♥☺

User Image
Renton was able to stop crying, as he listened to his brother. He wanted to be strong someday like his big brother, and be able to make his Mommy smile down on him. He wipes his own tears, and runs back over to his brother, and latches one of his hands onto Damiens pants. He doesn't want the two older ones to fight anymore. "I wish Sophie was around right now.. I wish she was here at home..", he thought to himself as he stood there next to his brother. His Big Sister always knew how to defuse the situation, and was able to make everyone happy. Even though she was relatively quiet, she always knew how to make Renton smile, and was just as strong as Big Brother, or so Renton though. He didn't know how stressed the two older ones were, but he knew that they were able to make everyone happy, even when it seemed impossible. He wanted to be just as strong as them when he got big.

"Big Brother.. let's go do something.. I don't want anyone to fight anymore..", Renton said to Damien somewhat quietly, kind of scared of the girls older brother. He seemed intimidating, and dark, and Renton didn't like it now that he saw how Damien and the boy were. He just wanted his Big Brother to take him somewhere else, and not be around this. He didn't like fighting, and didn't want his Momma to be disappointed. He brushed his hair away from his eyes that were still somewhat wet from him crying, and he held is Bunbun with one hand, while clutching onto his Big Brother.

Exploding Cookiii
Kagome1172
Russian_Vodka_Fox

Invisible Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
[[Unsubscribed :/]]

Newbie Millionaire

4,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50