Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam couldn't fall back asleep. He groaned at the thought of getting up. Liam jumped off his bed, roaming around in his boxers for awhile. Liam missed his old house, he wasent so thrilled about sharing a house with his new siblings. A slight chill was blown up Liam's bare back, obviously the window was open. The weather was cold, cloudy, and somewhat windy. When this type of weather occurred, Liam always had his day ready to go.
Today he was going to sit around in his room, like a lazy lorax. His plans were not going to be ruined unless he was forced to spend the day with his new step siblings. Liam put on his pajama bottoms as he made his way out his room, and down the long hallway. The house was enormous and he wasent settled in just yet. His feet took him down the stairs and into the kitchen seeing Sophie and Jessica. He smiled as he shoved his way playfully to annoy Jessica, it was always one of his favorite things to do.

Miichiko-Chan

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

Jessica was standing on her tiptoes, quietly rummaging through one of the higher cabinets, when she heard some one walk in and greet her. She glanced over her shoulder to see one of her new step siblings standing there. She fell back to her heels, closing the cabinet door and looked at the girl, offering a quick smile in return. "Ah, good morning." She said softly, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. She watched as the girl moved about the kitchen, being sure to pay close attention where the bowls and silverware were kept. She blinked, looking back at the girl when she asked if that was what she was looking for. She gave a timid, sheepish smile and nodded "Uh, yeah. Thanks." She said, walking over to the cupboard where the dishes were held and got a bowl for herself. She fixed herself a bowl and was pouring the milk when her younger brother, Liam, came walking in a lightly shoved her on his way by. Causing her to spill a small amount onto the table. Jessica shot her little brother a look, then glanced over at the other girl as she had walked out. What was her name again? It seemed no matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to remember... She'd have to get to that later. "Liam! You're cleaning that up." She said, sticking her tongue out at her brother. She put the cap back on the milk and took her bowl, sitting down at the other side of the table where she began to eat. 

l Dinkus l
User Image
___ A D R I A N _ W I L S O N

The eldest Wilson child practically rolled out of bed. In all honesty, his new bed was uncomfortable. It was too hard and too big, nothing like his old bed which he hadn't been allowed to bring. Or more like, Mr Anderson had insisted that he bought a new and expensive bed for the eldest Wilson. Adrian's mother had been ecstatic, so he didn't refuse the offer.

As he walked towards the source of all the morning noise (the kitchen), he went through today's agenda in his head. Before he did anything, he had to make sure all his siblings were awake and being good. As much as he didn't care about the Anderson's, he couldn't have his own family making fools of themselves in front of the other family. Their mother was depending on them, and as the eldest, it was Adrian's responsibility to make sure she wasn't disappointed. No doubt Mr. Anderson would spill every little problem he had with the Wilson children to their mother.
Speaking of the Anderson children...
Adrian glanced at one of the Anderson children walking past him. It was one of the females, and he couldn't exactly remember her name.. But he was sure it was one of the older ones. Either way, he said nothing to her as she made her way out of the kitchen and Adrian made his way in.

Upon entering the kitchen, the eldest Wilson was greeted by the sight of Liam mucking around with Jess. Without warning, he grabbed the back of Liam's shirt and tugged him gently away from his sister.
“Hey, behave.” He said simply, before letting go and turning to Jessica, who'd seated herself at the table.
“Have you finished unpacking?” He asked her. User Image

l Dinkus l

Miichiko-Chan

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam couldn't help but slightly when she spilled. He turned fast and gave her a look when she said he had to clean it up. " Your hand caused the spill, sounds likes a personal problem to me", he said with a snicker. Liam felt a jerk on his shirt, it was Adrian. He groaned when his brother told him to stop messing with Jessica. The boy rummaged through the cabinets as he found a box of poptarts, and took out a silver package from the box. "So shiny..", he said quietly as he returned the box back to its original spot. "Grown-ups..", he muttered as he sat next to his sister. The goodness of the poptart made Liam smiled, he forgot how much he loved these things.

Miichiko-Chan

Exploding Cookiii

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

Jessica only gave Liam another look in response to what he said. She was all ready to argue back that it was his fault she had spilt it in the first place when her older brother walked in and addressed him. She let her argument go and turned her attention from Liam to Adrian, shaking her head at his question. "Not exactly." She said with a sigh, taking another bite of her cereal while thinking about what all she had left to do. Most of everything she had unpacked so far were things she found important, like things she would use now. Her computer, chargers for her phone and music player, some clothes to last for the next couple days, ect. "It's mostly just clothes and stuff left. And I haven't really decided how I want to arrange everything in there." Even if she wasn't completely comfortable in there yet she was trying to make the best of it. If it was going to be her room she should at least be able to decorate it how she wanted. She of course asked for permission first, and both her mother as well as Mr. Anderson were glad to abide. At least then maybe it'd feel a bit more like home. "And anyway, I want to get some paint today and start on that before I get everything unpacked. That way I won't have to worry about getting it on everything as much... What about you?" 

l Dinkus l

Exploding Cookiii

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam listened to what her sister was doing today. "Painting sounds boring..", he stammered as he started to finish off the last bites of his poptart. The milk was still on the table, but ignored it. He noticed he still had bed hair, he growled slightly as he patted his hair down, to make it look reasonable.

Miichiko-Chan

Exploding Cookiii
User Image
___ A D R I A N _ W I L S O N

Unpacking clothes wasn't something a a guy could help with, but if she needed help moving things around..
“Just tell me whenever you need help with moving things around,” Adrian replied, “But if I'm not here just ask Liam.”
He paused for a moment to think, then; “I might check out the new neighbourhood or see if I can get a job anywhere. Just cause we're living with a rich guy now, doesn't mean we can slack off.”
His plans for the day weren't something he was going to share with his little sister, even if lying to her wasn't something that he particularly enjoyed. Besides, it wasn't like he'd completely lied. He did have to look for new job today, it just might not be something legal..
“Help your sister with the paint,” He looked over at Liam as soon as the younger boy had complained. He didn't blame his brother, since, he was just a teen-aged boy after all. But if anything were to happen to Adrian, he needed Liam to be ready to take the lead as the oldest male of the family.
“I'm going outside for a bit..” He mumbled to both to them, not bothering to explain himself. Though he probably didn't need to, since his bad habit was already well known. And rather than stick around for their responses, he made his way out of the kitchen and through the house. Once he found the back yard, he made his way outside and lit himself a cigar. User Image

l Dinkus l

Miichiko-Chan

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam's mouth dropped as he heard his brother telling him to help with her paint. "What?! I got my own plans. I was going to play videogames today, and go out and do a couple of tricks on my skateboard." Liam crossed his arms as everyone was telling him what to do. "Its Saturday, a boy like me should be out and about, not slaving away by painting his sisters room.", he muttered as he stood up and threw the wrapper of the poptart in the garbage. He made his way over to Sophie and sat himself down next to her."Whats up Sophie?", he asked looking at the tv and back at her.

Miichiko-Chan

Exploding Cookiii

le matelot peu

Original Seeker

User Image

A lone figure walked down the sidewalk, his left hand holding a blueberry-crunch ice cream. The other was holding a plastic bag, within was a few bought items. He had a bored look on his face. He was nearing his house now, where he lived alone. The weather was cold and chilly but it didn't bother him much. he wore a warm black 'V' neck long sleeve shirt that cling to his tone arms a thick grey jacket was placed over it dark jeans and a pair of work boots. He had moved form his parents two years ago and into this small house. Taking a bite of the sweetness, oh how he loved sweet things. He approached the front door and glanced at his neighbors house, the Anderson's wondering vaguely how they were handling the new living arrangements. He was pretty good friends with Mr, and now Mrs. Anderson but had never really met the kids, or really the Wilson kids. He had knew the father longer enough and was happy the older man had meet someone for himself, And Mrs. Anderson seemed like a nice woman. Taking the frozen treat in his mouth as he used both hands to unlock the door humming a muffled random tune.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

The moment the alarm went off, it was thrown across the bedroom and into a wall. The eldest brother of the Anderson family was definitely not a morning person. Damien sat up in his bed, his blonde hair tangled from the time he had spent asleep. pulling himself out of the bed he scratched the back of his head as his purple eyes remained on the ground. Being the eldest, he had a rather large room with its own bathroom, Damien got a pair of jeans and something to wear under them as he hopped into a hot shower. He was still half asleep and the hot water eased him awake. His violet eyes staring up at the ceiling as the water hit him.

After a few minutes he came out of his bathroom, drying his hair in a towel. not bothering to wear anything other than a pair of black skinny jeans. He finished with his hair and he put in those familiar clips to keep it from his eyes. Damien cam down from his room, going into the kitchen and his face was emotionless as he got a bowl and some Fruit Loops. He made himself a bowl of cereal as he sat at the table, not even acknowledging the others as he began to eat his breakfast. Those purple eyes staring at his food as he didn't even care for his half naked appearance.

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam looked back into the kitchen seeing the eldest male of the Anderson's family. He didnt like this guy as much, it almost seemed like he had high self-esteem. Liam stared at the man for a moment, not bothering to say a word. Damien looked unfriendly, especially to the younger kids if he even liked them. Liam wondered if he even liked having all the new Wilson kids move into his familys house.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
l Dinkus l

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien finished his food ad he put the dishes in the sink. He yawned once more as he walked into the room where the Wilsons were. "Where is Sophie?" he asked. his voice was as cold as ever, he was different around his siblings and his dad and new mom. But these kids were a different story entirely. He didn't like them, nor did he want to like them. There was no need to be kind and friendly and warm to those who invaded his home and became a part of his family at random. His violet eyes held the inner violence and anger he always allowed to be expressed around these kids.

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image

Liam stared at the ground for a moment. Not bothering to answer his question. Although Sophie was sitting next to Liam on the couch. Would Damien get mad because of that? The boy hesisitated to answer his question. His fingers began to drum against the a small coffee table nervously. Obviously Liam was afraid of this guy, therefore he wasent going to speak a word about where Sophie was.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Sophie Elaine Anderson

User ImageSophie was sitting on the couch as Liam, one of the younger Wilson children came and sat by her. She had her glasses on right now, because she had needed new contacts and hadn't gotten around to buying them. She smiled softly as he approached her, trying to be as nice as she could to her new family member. He then began to talk to her, and she responded back. Soon after, though, she heard her big brother, Damien, walk into the kitchen, asking where she was. "I'm sitting in the living room, Damian!", she yelled in a kinder sounding tone back to him. She was all for calming people down, as she didn't like loudness or chaos or fighting of any kind. Her hair was now in a bun sitting atop her head in the dead center of it. It was kind of messy, but she didn't like it in her face when she had to go to school. She waited for Damien to respond, and she also noticed somewhat of a fear in Liam's face.

"Damien doesn't like when people suddenly come in and out of his life. He's a lot like me, just a bit more violent.. Don't be too afraid.", she said softly and quietly to Liam, trying to reassure him, though she felt like it wasn't that good of a reassuring. She wasn't afraid of Damien, because she knew how he was, and knew him better than anyone. She was the second oldest. She knew that Damien was hurting on the inside. She felt bad that she couldn't help her beloved Big Brother, but she had helped him a bit with his anger in the past. She knew that this was overwhelming for him, as well as herself and the rest of her siblings, but she would try to help them get through it. She knew the Wilson's were probably feeling pretty overwhelmed, too, so she wasn't angry at anyone. She was a peaceful girl, and tried to keep the peace.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
le matelot peu

l Dinkus l

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien trailed his eyes to the rest of the room, spotting the familiar reddish hair of his little sister. He walked over and sat on the other side of her. His whole demeanor changing, to a smile and more of a relaxed composure. He swiped the remote from his little sister as he began to change the channel. "Morning sis.." he muttered as he stopped it on his favorite 24-hour horror channel. He never bothered to acknowledge the middle child of the Wilsons any further than looking for the little sister he hadn't seen through his half asleep gaze. Sophie should have known him by now, how he acted around those he didn't like and how he was only close to the ones he was related to by blood ad friendly to those he had to be friendly too. One day he would be running his father's company, he didn't think Adrian would be in any sort of competition with him. He was the one who knew business and it was his birthright. He watched the show that was on as he had a bit of an amused smile the whole time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff