Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽.

Isabelle

~Can I remember what had been lost, My responsibilities and their cost~
                                                    Lost princess of Aurumala
                                                    the Imperial Kingdom

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Where: Imperial Capital Who:The imperial highness, Lexx, and Co Status:Frazzle dazzled
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Her words, they ended up being empty as she watched her sister collapse again. Isa's heart plummeted as she watched the large man catch her sister again as she fell. He took the initiative and carried her to another area less crowded and Isa felt her heart in her throat and shot Pi an apologetic glance before following after him.

"We are camped out nearby, we have a caravan." Isa was trying to remember where they were camped in equivalence to where they were now. Events in her mind this morning had taken priority over her memorizing the path home. She could figure it out but she needed to calm herself first. "I... I can... I can lead us there." She muttered and looked at her sister worried.

It dawned on her a few moment's later what the large man, Jarek, had asked and she sighed. Maybe he deserved and explanation, he was currently helping them. "Lexx... Lexx is sensitive to energies around her. Sometimes, if things are too intense, it causes her brain to, in a sense, short out. " It was a simple explanation, Lexx's condition was more complicated in reality. But Isa didn't want to reveal more than she had to, it was Lexx's problem to confide to those she wished in reality.

She looked around her. She wanted to account for whom all was around her now. Her worry for her sister had temporarily blinded her to her surroundings. She didn't even know where King Azure had been in the middle of this mess. The last thing she needed to do, was offend his highness due to the fact she ignored him.

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ .

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Azure
Ruler of Imperial

Location: Imperial Capital, heading to Isa's family's caravan
Who am I with: His faithful female Knight, Lexx, Jarek, Isa
Mood: Content, paranoid, headache (light)

Azure stood silently watching as things went down hill with Lexx. Jarek took her outside, near the fountain. Isa had followed. He looked over at his knight, knowing all too well that she would advise him on returning to the castle. He should have been back at the castle earlier, but he wanted to spend time with his sister. He walked over to Isa, overhearing that her sister was sensitive to energy. He had even noticed the thick air in the stall; if things where that bad for him to notice, it must have been a hundred times worse for Lexx.

Azure had made a promise to stop by Isa's tent though, and he didn't want to go back on that. The other thing was he knew that the Water royal children where going to be here, and since he bumped into them, and now only one, he should welcome Jarek at some point. When things calmed down a bit. "Yes, let's get Lexx a nice place to rest. She looks like she could use it." Azure noticed the look his knight was giving him, and he felt bad for not listening to her about going back, but he couldn't. He doubted he'd really be able to see his sister tomorrow during the busy festival and he wanted the time with her now. For once he was truly being selfish for what he wanted.

Azure followed Isa as she started to lead the way. He hung back a little to talk with his knight. "I'm sorry," He spoke softly. "Just having this chance to see Aislynn again. To actually see her and not just hear from your reports. Having this...I need this." Azure didn't feel alone like he often did. Even if she didn't remember him, it was okay. Just being here, was enough. His knight spoke to him saying it was dangerous for him to stay so close to her. That someone could make a connection that they look a lot a like. "I know, I know. I do. That's why I got this on." Azure pointed to his scarf, making sure at the same time that it was pulled up high enough to keep half his face covered. What his knight said next almost made Azure stop in his tracks, she suggested that maybe he should tell her who he is if he needed this so badly. "I cannot. No matter how much I may need this...her safety comes first." Azure sighed heavily. He knew what his knight was getting at and it hurt. A lot.

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Kwan Huette Sol

The best assassin in the world!
Really though, if I where to remember, I'm the Prince of the Fire Kingdom

Who am I with: Hadyn, near Shallah and Amelia
Mood: Content

"Hm? The bugs must be out biting today." Kwan brushed his arm slightly where Hadyn had punched him. He gave her his typical smirk. He truly was an a**, but he never meant any harm by it. Kwan nodded his head, agreeing with what she had to say about Amelia. However, the thought was short lived. A hawk landed on Kwan's shoulder with a note tied to its leg. Kwan opened up the note, as the hawk took off to head back home. The notes where usually coded, or written in a way that the assassin's only knew what they truly said. Amelia was his next target. Apparently she was adopted by the current ruler of Water, and it turns out she's an old royal. How he killed her, was up to him. He crushed the note in his hand and engulfed the paper in flames. "Looks like I got a new mission."

Kwan looked over at Amelia with the guy. This was actually quite simple. He could get Amelia away from the white haired guy, give her his signature Kiss of Death, and people would blame the guy. He dealt with high nobles before and it was easier to have someone to take the blame than leave it as an 'accident'. People of higher rank had a tendency to want to point fingers at someone. This would be perfect. Nobody saw him with Amelia, he'd keep it that way, kiss her, she dies, and if anyone blames anyone, it'd be on the white haired man. Simple.

"Why don't you go do your thing here, sis. I got my mission and I don't need you screwing me up." Kwan smirked. "Go have fun with people setting up for the festival. Who knows, maybe you'll find a guy of your dreams here." He winked as he chuckled. He enjoyed teasing his sister about finding someone. Personally it was to hope that she would be able to get out of the Hawks. She was just a 'thief' right now and didn't know all the secrets like he knew, she could get out. Say she fell in love and wanted to settle down. It'd be easy for her.

Shy Regular

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hadyn Sol- Master Thief/Missing Fire Princess

Hadyn glared at her brother, she was used to him teasing her about not being able to hit hard and really about anything. She went and punched him in the arm again, oh how she hated that smirk of his and the way he knew how to get under her skin. She was about to say something else, when she saw the hawk come from the sky and land on her brother's shoulder. She may only knew a little about the inner working of the group, but she did know that assassin's were given messages this way. She would have looked over her brother's shoulder as he opened the message, but she knew it was in code and she hadn't learned that yet. When he was done and said he had a mission, she sighed, so much for some quality sibling time. She let out a growl when he mentioned her going to do something, that maybe she would meet someone special.

"Yeah, right, I am sure I am just going to walk in on the man of my dreams. I will let you know when that happens. And fine, I will just leave you to your damn mission and see you later,"she replied, giving her brother a wave. Then she looked around, trying to decide what she was going to do while he was busy. Her eyes fell on a stall with some delicious looking things and her stomach growled. Now she was thinking about whether she should steal something or be nice this time. She walked over, deciding she would be nice.

"Hello?"she called.

Just Mom0's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Unicorn

38,100 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
User Image
User Image

Company: Amelia
Thoughts:
I have to make sure Amelia stays safe.

The feathers of his wings fluttered lightly in the breeze as Shallah and Amelia walked through the square. Distantly, he wondered how things had ended up this way, and how he had managed to mix himself up with a strange group of foreigners. For as long as he could remember, Shallah had made sure to stay out of trouble, living a simple life with his granny. Meeting new people and experiencing the drama that he had just been put through confused him slightly.

And yet, he couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity at having the attention of multiple women upon him at once. A memory washed over him as he walked, of him lounging in a dim, hazy chamber, surrounded by soft cushions and even softer women. Shallah immediately snapped out of his daydreams, feeling a slight blush creep onto his cheeks. He quickly chided himself for having such indecent thoughts.

'What am I thinking?' he scolded himself mentally. 'Those aren't the types of thoughts a well-brought up angel should be having! Granny would be so ashamed of me!'

He shook his head slightly, and discreetly glanced at Amelia, who clung onto his arm. Shallah usually enjoyed his personal space, but manners dictated that he allow the lady to do as she pleased. He blinked, catching the words that slipped out of Amelia's mouth.

"This is actually my first time here in the capital. I'm not sure where the best place for tea would be. I suppose we can always find a place as we look around and have some fun together." Shallah couldn't help but notice the frown on Amelia's face, as she seemed disappointed or perhaps embarrassed with herself. Shallah gave a soft smile, bending slightly to speak to her.

"Anywhere we go and anything we do would be fine by me, my lady," he reassured her, cooing softly and, unbeknownst to him, seductively. "So long as it's with you."

Straightening up again, a shiver ran down Shallah's spine. Carefully so that the movement went unnoticed, his eyes searched for the source, and his gaze was caught by a shadow flying overhead. The bird of prey landed before a man with a strong frame who oozed killer intent. Shallah turned his gaze back in the direction that he and Amelia were walking in. He did not know why, but the appearance of the stranger did not seem to bode well.

{{ o o c // Sorry for the insubstantial post! I'm not sure how Kwan is going to approach the two, or what would be alright as Shallah's reaction. We should probably discuss this, either in the ooc or over pm, haha. }}

Dapper Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kraehe
Lost Shadow Princess

User Image

I’m gonna make you suffer
                                                This hell you put me in

I’m underneath your skin
                                                    The devil within
                                                You’ll never know what hit you

Karahe arrived in the country of Arumala in the early parts of the morning. The sun not yet out she would have been exhausted if it weren't for the fact that this was her element. The darkness was her’s. Karahe couldn't quite put her finger on it but she could never feel that primal fear of the dark that others did. In fact she felt more safe in the dark. As if the darkness was a tangible being that she could hold and let slip threw her fingers like sand on the beach. These late night travel was probably going to be the highlight of her trip. After all they were going to Arumala. Despite what her foster family said Karahe couldn’t find the appeal in the etherial city, never really falling for the angelic wings.

They arrived at the Imperial Capital later in the afternoon Karahe snuggled deeply next to the dried wears they were to sell. Merchant family and all that. When they finally stopped at where their stall would be Karahe busied herself in unloading their cart. Instructed by her foster mother she covered her left heterochromatic eye and tattoo behind her hair. Even so the sloping curves of her glittering tattoo still showed on her neck and shoulders but as long as she kept her head down, her foster-mother said, she wouldnt attract that much attention.

Karahe never understood these rules. They never really applied when they were in their home in the Water Kingdom. But as soon as they traveled anywhere she was immediately instructed to hide herself. No one else in her family were ever given such instructions. She had once caught her foster-mother talking to her foster-father about their concern for her, about how she was fearful that someone might recognize her on one of their travels. None of these sort of things never really made sense to her and so she threw it to the back of her mind making her vigilant for people who might recognize her. Acquaintances of her mother? Or that boy who killed her maybe? Was it because her foster family knew how much she wanted to avenge her mother? Surely that couldnt be it. Revenge wasn't all that uncommon now a days….it was wasn't it? Yeah. She was positive it was a thing that people did.

As soon as she got the chance Karahe slipped away from her foster family and began to wander around the stalls in the Market square. Stealing a treat for herself and hiding herself in the crowed before she could be caught. The boy who killed her mother was an angel…from what she could remember anyway. The memories from back then were so fuzzy as if caught in a haze but she distinctly remembered wings. Karahe’s logical mind told her that it was useless to look for her mothers killer in a crowed of predominantly angelic beings. But she decided to look anyway, her foster mother was probably busy setting up the stall to really pay much attention to where she was at, after all Karahe was of age to be able to take care of herself.

Location; Imperial City; Market Square
                            With; No one
                            Thinking;; 'All the angels look the same to me. '
                            WearingTheme
                            OOC; ▟

Dapper Phantom

Jarek; Usurper's son and False Prince of Maanlichtxxxxxxxxxxx

Trusting Isabelle knew where to go, since she was after all sisters with the now unconscious woman he carried, he waited for her to begin the trek back to their caravan. Still gently holding Lexx in his arms, he listened very carefully as her sister accounted for what happened to her; that she was apparently sensitive to energies and that something too intense could cause her to, in simple terms, short out. It left Jarek slightly puzzled as to what had caused this massive energy build up, but somewhere in his gut something said he had to do with it.

After one final confirmation that everyone- at least everyone involved was here, they followed after Isabelle. Azure seemed to lag behind slightly to speak with his knight, leaving Jarek to speak Isabelle. "So energy is what caused her to faint?" he asked, just wanting to confirm this.

One affirmed, he took a second to ponder about some ideas he had. Or rather, not so much ideas but another question. "What caused it? And wait... didn't you say not to have her touch anyone?" At this point Jarek tensed and was hesitant about carrying Lexx if indeed, even he could cause her pain. But so far she seemed fine- well she seemed no better than before so maybe he had no affect? Perhaps that bad feeling in the pit of his stomach was just from the concerns he felt, considering someone had collapsed and appeared to be suffering greatly.

"It's okay if I'm carrying her, right? I'm not exacerbating the issue, am I?"

xxxxxxxWhere: Aurumala, the Imperial Kingdom; Town Square
xxxxxxxWho: Lexx, Isabelle and Azure
xxxxxxxFeeling: Concerned

Dapper Phantom

Pi; Baker's son and True Prince of Urkiaberdeaxxxxxxxxxxx

One moment his stall was surrounded by customers; two who were nobility of some kind, one who was an angel, two sisters, and another man who seemed to be a knight or guard of some kind. Then after the chaos that was Lexx collapsing, within seconds the whole stall was empty save for Pi who, of course, could not leave. The well dressed woman had gone off with the angel, and her brother had caught Lexx upon fainting yet again and carried her away, Isabelle and Azure in tow. Now his stall was once again open, though a little richer now. And he could be happy about that.

Tempted to sit down, he was almost about to plop his bottom right onto a chair when soon enough a new visitor had popped by the stall.

"Ah, hello there." Seeing another potential customer- why else would she have walked over, he took to gesturing with his only arm all the goodies they have. "For the festival today, we're selling all sorts of baked goods." Pi was in no way going to force her to buy, but he did point to each treat and then to the price, hoping there might be something here she found worth buying.

Where: Aurumala, the Imperial Kingdom; Town Squarexxxxxxx
Who: Hadynxxxxxxx
Feeling: Curiousxxxxxxx

Shy Regular

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hadyn Sol- Master Thief/Missing Fire Princess

Hadyn looked up when the person running the stall, least she figured he was the one, came over. She smiled to him, watching as he pointed out each of the things that was there and how much each thing cost. She looked over each item, trying to decide what she wanted. There was so many wonderful things to choose from, she just couldn't seem to make up her mind. She stood there for what seemed like forever, knowing the other was probably watching her.

"They all look so delicious, I truly do not know which one I should pick. Since I am sure you made them, which would be your recommendation?"she asked. She wondered how much he was used to others asking for his opinion. She had a feeling that people usually came and knew what they wanted, so it might not be a usual thing. She looked around, surprised that there were not more people over here. She kind of wondered if the man got lonely over here, she wouldn't really be surprised at all.
User Image

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽.

Isabelle

~Can I remember what had been lost, My responsibilities and their cost~
                                                    Lost princess of Aurumala
                                                    the Imperial Kingdom

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Where: Imperial Capital Who:The imperial highness, Lexx, and Co Status:Frazzle dazzled
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Isa knew where she was heading now, and the walk to their caravan would take but a few minutes. Azure was still following but he had fallen back, instep and conversation with his knight. She let him talk, If he was keeping himself busy she figure that she would be alright.

She focused on the man that held her sister. Jarek listened to what she explained and started asking more questions. She sighed. She wasn't sure how to respond. She replayed events in her head a few times before answering. "There was a lot of power in that stall... I don't know where it came from, but it was strong and Lexx was probably caught off guard." she responded."After an episode she's more sensitive than usual. And I try to warn people because I know that her powers don't always play well with others. There have been times that, in my case, touching her after an episode I see what she does or more dangerously she ends up with my gift and no method to control it.... which is dangerous...." Isa explained. "If you don't have magic, or your magic is well controlled, normally she is okay."

Isa had her powers fairly controlled, but she always figured the bond between them voided that. Isa was what many would call a special exception. "I think you're fine, you held her before, but she didn't pass out till that other man touched her." Which was true.

" She's not seizing, or showing any signs of discomfort, so she is probably going to be fine." She added, knowing while it would likely not ease the stranger's concerns, it eased hers. Lexx as she could see was okay. Right now, was just unconscious.

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ .

Moonlight Champion

Janet nodded her head. Vivien had a good point with that much walking would do a lot of damage on any girl's feet. "Well, he can try to hide from the world, but he isn't going to be able to hide from me." Janet slyly smirked. If that was the real reason that Azure truly was trying to hide from the world, she would make him see the world was a fine place. Except for the dirt. Oh the dirt. "Colors of the kingdom, hm? You might be right on that. I'm sure I can come up with something with that in mind." Janet smiled. Her smile grew when Vivien seemed to agree to a girl's night out. Before, she could say anything, there was a knock at the door.

Janet tilted her head to the side slightly as she saw the man at the door. She had to even admit he was not that bad looking. Janet then couldn't help but hold back a chuckle. The room was starting to heat up, which clearly meet that Vivien seemed to like this guy. "I think there is something only someone as strong as yourself, Sir Lavitz, could do. Vivien and I where going to have a ladies night out, but we clearly can't go by ourselves. Why don't you join us? Keep Vivien, I mean us, safe." Janet hoped this was not crossing the line. She did hope that this would work so Vivien could see Lavitz again for awhile tonight. With luck she'd be with him for the night afterwards.
User Image

User Image
                                                  Party: Himself
                                                  Inventory:~

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tristan had wandered around the city for a while before calming enough that he was able to think clearly. He didn't know where things went wrong. Why in the world did it hurt her so badly that she though he called her a whore. Her hurt feelings confused him, when she didn't give a damn what others thought. He was more baffled as to why didn't she believe him when he told her the opposite. It had not been his intention to call her a whore at all, and when he tried to explain that she refused to listen.

It was all that damn wreath's fault. How could he had not of realized sooner the meaning behind the flowers. He should had realized when the keeper tried to talk him out of it, but the flowers sung to him, and he wanted to do something nice. Especially because Vivien was trying so hard. He glanced at the flowers in his hand, wished he could be angry, and sighed realizing he couldn't be. Not when he sense the same sort of sadness at the situation that they did. He didn't know what to do with them, but he couldn't bring himself to get rid of them and he couldn't stand to look at them.

Tristan was already trying to think of ways to apologize. Even he knew that he needed to again. After his temper tantrum, it would be likely that this wouldn't be the last time he would have to either. The wreath sat heavy in his hand after a while walking he knew he needed to do something to make things right. It didn't take a genius to figure out what his first plan of action should be. He headed back to the stall he bought the crown from. The discussion he had with the keeper, was neither uncivilized, nor calm, and he could see the man sweat before the flowers interjected on his behalf. Tristan then decided to back off and the man offered to give Tristan his pick of a wreath, no extra charge. Tristan took the offer, he didn't see what he was looking for and the stall keeper sold him some seeds and flowers instead.

Tristan returned to the palace followed the guards to his room, and locked the red wreath in there. Away from the eyes of others he sat down and twisted the flowers into a wreath himself. He cursed when he pricked his thumb on a thorn he had missed breaking off, but let his anger slide when he managed to finish the wreath, but went back and made sure that there were no more thorns before deeming it good for her.

A wreath of White roses and Hyacinth, a combination that any person whom spoke what humans called the language of flowers, would know he was saying he was genuinely sorry. Tristan walked down the hall where he recalled one of the guards had mentioned Vivien would be staying. He was startled to hear her talking, in relatively good humor, and even more so when the voice responding was male. The realization stunned him, he realized their fight would have likely caused her to seek out the comfort of what Tristan realized would soon be another one of her knights. It was such a clear realization and Tristan was confused as to why the thought might have bothered him. He didn't care about her sleeping partners, but he didn't like the idea that she might have been acting out of retaliation. He couldn't ignore the thought that she was.

His heart felt heavy in his chest and he walked up to the door that one of Azure's guards had just closed behind him. Tristan noticed the same, love struck look in his eyes, that he had seen many men carry around Vivien. Tristan had a feeling that was not going to be the last he saw of that knight. With a sigh, Tristan raised his hand and knocked on the door.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I've got to break free
                                                  I want to break free, yeah
                                                  I want, I want, I want, I want to break free.

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Azure
Ruler of Imperial

Location: Imperial Capital, heading to Isa's family's caravan
Who am I with: His faithful female Knight, Lexx, Jarek, Isa
Mood: Content, paranoid, headache (light)

Azure was able to catch a few words from Isa as she had explained more about Lexx. She was a sensitive. He knew his powers were controlled well, but still he hoped he had not caused any problem for Lexx. He was glad to hear that it seemed that it would be all right that Jarek was touching her. He wouldn't want to risk it though to find out if he effected Lexx or not. He caught up to Isa. "Aislynn," Azure spoke without realizing he spoke Isa's true name. "I'm sure Lexx will be all right. By the sounds of things, this isn't the first time that it has happened. Seems like she just needs some rest right now. She's been through a lot with her powers, and I know some knowledge on sensitive's. She needs the rest." Knowing now that Lexx was a sensitive, he would have to make sure he didn't touch her. Not only to keep her safe, but to keep who he really was a secret. He couldn't risk the slightest chance someone else finding out who he was.

Azure could see just a little further there was a caravan. Hopefully this was their caravan so Lexx could rest. As they kept walking, his knight pulled him aside once more. She informed him what he had called Isa. Azure cursed in his head. How could he have done such a thing? How could he be that careless? He could pass it off that he got names mixed up and leave it that. If she said anything. Maybe he'd get lucky and she wouldn't have realized the name he called her. Perhaps, he should reconsider leaving sooner than later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff