Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽.

Isabelle

~Can I remember what had been lost, My responsibilities and their cost~
                                                    Lost princess of Aurumala
                                                    the Imperial Kingdom

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Where: Imperial Capital Who:Lexx and Myself Status:relieved... and concerned
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Isa nearly died of laughter at Lexx's comments about what ever she had eaten. To the wrong ears It must have sounded entirely Lewd and the looks her sister was getting from passers by was too much not to react. Isabelle was tempted to nearly take the flower back out from her book and hand it to her sister, then the situation would be perfect. But men would be tempted too much by the comments she was making alone, they didn't need another reason to approach her.

As they walked Lexx brought up the fact that maybe her visions were related to their location. The thought had crossed her mind at one point, but coming from her sister made her reconsider it. It was possible, But why would she have visions of a boy and not the place. What importance did the young man hold. "It's possible..." she responded and looked at her best friend. "I was thinking that it might have something to do with me, but... maybe that was self centered. It could be that I am just a bystander to what may happen with fate... Maybe I am supposed to observe what happens..." Isa had forgotten one of the first lesson she had learned in regards to her powers. "Visions do not always involve their seer... maybe... maybe I am supposed to record what happens." It was not a crazy thought, many individuals with powers like hers became historians and record keepers. Her abilities were growing, maybe it was her sign that she was needed to head in that direction.

They had made it to the fountain and Isa grew distracted by the sudden realization of where they were at. They had made it to the town's center, where there were so many people gathered. She smiled, she liked to see all those people here, she had no desire to talk to them, but it was a sign that the Capital was healthy. Her eyes landed on one particular individual, whom was trying to scratch his back against a pole and frowned. The poor young man, it did not see right that no one would stop and offer to help him. Instead they let him stand there and continue to make a fool of himself. She made up her mind and walked over to him, freezing only a matter of feet away from him, and noticing one rather surprising feature about the young man. "Lexx don't touch them." she muttered turning to her sister.

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ .
User Image

User Image
                                                  Party: The Crazies and A king
                                                  Inventory:~

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Vixen didn't know when to stop while she was ahead. How her brain converted information about the rats into sexual innuendos was something he was likely never going to figure out. He wondered how something so crazy can be wrapped in such an appealing package and how did it end up crossing their path. What, really, were the odds?

He let her comments slide, and did not respond. If only for the fact that he didn't have the energy to deal with her or his brother should he snap. Some how, she managed to push all the right buttons to get on his nerves and do it in a manner his brother didn't see. Like now, if he reacted, Janet would place blame on him and Vivien would be the victim.... He mentally snorted, Vivien was no victim despite how she managed to convince Jarin that. In fact, visibly he sighed, He needed a vacation, a week away from both his brother and his brother's best friend.

His plan for escape almost worked like he planned. Until Vivien opened her mouth. He swore when ever she talked it meant trouble for him. Almost instantly he went to protest her idea when the sly vixen tried to stop on his foot to make him stop. He gave her a look of annoyance and went to protest again when he felt a sharp pain in his rear. His focus changed as he turned to glare at her, her answering look one of smug satisfaction.

Azure spoke up this time before he had a third chance to protest. To his shock Azure did not protest. His agreement sealing the "deal" and sticking him with an afternoon with Vivien at his side. He couldn't believe that she had managed to get her way. That she had managed to one up him. He just hoped she kept her word and behaved. It was always easier to keep his temper when Janet was near by.

"Very well, enjoy your tour your highnesses. He muttered, and walked off waiting till he was out of earshot of the rulers. It was up to Vivien to keep up to his pace. "Fricken-Crazy-psychotic B**** " He grumbled under his breath. At this point it was clear if he was referring to Janet, Vivien, or likely both.

I've got to break free
                                                  I want to break free, yeah
                                                  I want, I want, I want, I want to break free.

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image
-Lorenzo
The Lonely Traveler

"Even a mage's power is limited,
No matter how much power they can hold.
"

Flight isn't an easy task. Fire is. In the skies of the forest, from the faded was Lorenzo, a mage from the desert. His legs were kept straight, but the wobbling in his arms showed there was struggle with his ability. As well, gravity was playing its part as he descended. Within a few seconds he was scraping against the leaves of the trees, then in a minute, he gave out the fire, burying himself within the branches.

From there, it was a dead drop. Branches cracked and with a loud thud, Lorenzo hit the ground. "I really got to practice that landing," he said as he slowly got up from the ground. As he looked up to the sky, streaks of fire grew into giant flames. The fresh green engulfed in black smoke. Lorenzo raised his arms, his eyes glows and hair waving. From the sky struck lightening, making the fire grow more, taking more trees with it, but as time progressed rain started to drip, slowly starting to pour. With a drop of his arm, the rain stopped, leaving only the nearby area wet.

Lorenzo was set on a mission, to restore the kingdoms and their rulers. It was one he had sent for himself, a destiny he had created and was set on. Which was what brought him to the Earth Kingdom. He had traveled sense his exile of the Fire Kingdom, he was left without a home, traveling and learning more magic on his own in the world. Now he felt he was capable of accomplishing his mission, to over throw the usurpers and restore everything. Only time would tell if it would succeed.

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Kwan Huette Sol

The best assassin in the world!
Really though, if I where to remember, I'm the Prince of the Fire Kingdom

Who am I with: Ikelos and Meilnoe
Mood: Annoyed, Skeptical

Kwan just stood there, watching the siblings talk back and forth. They kind of reminded him and his own sister. Hadyn often wanted to do things that Kwan would say no to. Hadyn would get mad and Kwan would only reply with, well then give me something to say yes to. It isn't that hard. Without much of a thought, of course Kwan opened his mouth again. "You two must be fairly sheltered if you haven't been to the capital. Have you two even been to one of the five kingdom capitals?" Kwan had been to all of them, though the Earth was more of a 'home' so to speak. They didn't do as many missions here and felt safer in the thick of the trees when camping.

Kwan tilted his head when Ikelos mentioned that they couldn't ride horses. Nearly everyone he knew could or wanted to and where eager to learn. Something surely wasn't adding up with these two and that put him even more on guard. Maybe he was just paranoid, but he learned being paranoid was better than not. He crossed his arms for a moment trying to figure them out. Ikelos seemed like maybe they were going to try to learn. Then, Melinoe spoke up and explained further. "Is it cause you two look like death?" Once more, Kwan spoke without thinking first. "Guess the animals could smell that huh." Kwan thought aloud. If Hadyn had been there she might have hit him on the back of the head or given him a look. Kwan was not good with this sort of thing. Though, Kwan was determined now to get them on a horse. It wasn't like he was doing anything special today and they didn't have any missions assigned to him.

"Nice to meet the two of you. And I'm sure we'll get along." Kwan smiled even though he wasn't quite sure they would fully. "Stay right there, I'll go grab one of the more calmer horses." Kwan left briefly as he soon returned with a chestnut colored mare. As he started to get closer, the horse was becoming uneasy. As he got a little closer, the horse stopped and started to paw at the ground with her hoof. "Hey it's all right Willow. They ain't gonna hurt ya." Kwan kept slowly moving the horse until Willow stopped and would not move. Kwan sighed shaking his head. "Why don't the two you come to Willow instead."
User Image

User Image
                                                  Party: The Vixen
                                                  Inventory:~

If he were with a normal group of people he would have likely cared that Vivien heard what he said. Now he was just to frustrated. It seems that finding time to compose himself between doses of the fiery duo was becoming harder and harder to find. Her comment about behaving... he nearly snorted. he'd believe it when he saw it. He understood how dangerous she could be without her hands. He was ninety-percent sure that Vivien was created to drive men crazy.

"I don' t aim to be handsome. In fact, I prefer people avoid me" He responded to her jibe about smiling. While he did know he had smiled in the past. But no actual moments came to mind immediately. Sometimes he smiled when he managed to get the best of Jarin or Vivien, but actual smiles were rare in memory since his brother took the throne. It was likely he was working to hard, but he wouldn't admit that to Vivien. Cutting back his work load wasn't going to happen anytime soon, not when his brother was a figure of power. Someone had to keep Jarin safe, and now he had a massive target on his back.

Vivien was behaving, Tristan did credit her that. But her presence there made executing some his plans a lot harder to do. She might let him get by with some of his smaller pranks, but she sure as hell would put a stake in the larger ones. Her support of Janet and the laws she made a deal breaker in him accomplishing his goal. Her there also ruined any other chances of him picking up a woman. Something he was for the most part okay with because he didn't feel the need for a woman at the point of time anyways.

Tristan wasn't always one for much talking, especially when he was in a good mood, so he walked for while in silence. Some of his original anger and frustration, eventually ebbing away while he was outside dealing with the normalcy of a town not over burdened by laws. He was comforted by the presence of foliage, and the random leaves that crumpled under his feet. It was probably more comforting to him than most, considering the magic that ran through his veins. A comfort he didn't realize he missed, until he was allowed in an area that plants were meant to be plants. He was always a little stressed when the plants around him were happy.

"I am just going to be walking for most the day, I am sure there are other things you will find entertaining.... Maybe you can win over some of Azure's guards?" He finally muttered turning to Vivien.

He was unsure what he was going to do beyond that, but knew that a bored Vivien could be just as bad as a bored Janet. The festival was really tomorrow, so the City was one massive work in progress. Some booths were ready though, and he wondered if there was one already in the process of selling flower crowns. Otherwise there were the florists. He could possibly pick up some plants or cuttings, but he didn't want to do that with Vivien present. He didn't like to show hints of his magic. It was a matter he was considerably touchy about. Yet, he allowed they thoughts of maybe. They gave him a focus on something to do, with the possibilities more opportunities presenting themselves later.

I've got to break free
                                                  I want to break free, yeah
                                                  I want, I want, I want, I want to break free.

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Azure
Ruler of Imperial

Who am I with: Knights/guards, Jarin/Janet
Mood: Annoyed, shocked

Azure was sure he was making a mistake letting Janet be by his side. She wasn't going to let go of him, but he doubted she would have even if the other two came. At least this way it was only Janet and not perhaps worse. Still, having Janet on his arm snuggling her head against his shoulder and cheek was enough to annoy him. She was curious to know where they were all going before they went to the castle. She apparently wanted to see a few things along the way and just wouldn't shut up.

Azure had been mainly tuning out Janet as they walked, but something caught his eye by the fountains. He stopped and turned his gaze over towards a small group. His eyes widen briefly as he turned his head back around. It couldn't actually be her, could it? He wasn't sure what to fully think. He looked over at his knight who gave a slight nod of her head letting him know the female that he saw, was indeed, his sister. Azure turned his head once more to get one last look at her, before knowing he could not stay there any longer. If he did he may risk her having a feeling of 'connection'. One that mind mages often could feel with those close to them.

"Who are you looking at?" Janet suddenly asked when she noticed that they had stopped and that Azure seemed to be looking at someone. She was curious, but Azure assured her that it was no one of importance. Just someone he thought he knew but realized it was not. "As long as you keep paying attention to me I'll let it slide." Janet smiled as she put a finger on Azure's chest and started to draw random doodles.

Azure sighed, relieved that Janet bought it. Though if she had been anyone else he'd have swatted her hand away from him. He didn't exactly like being touched by others, but he hated it when it was someone he couldn't tolerate. She kept coming into his bubble more and more and it was starting to drive him mad. Still, he knew better than to let his real emotions show through. He didn't want to start a war with the Earth Kingdom. The two continued walking.

Dapper Phantom

Pi; Baker's son and True Prince of Urkiaberdeaxxxxxxxxxxx

If Pi could ever successfully cease that incessant itching, he would never forget to bring with him that little stick he found. This was such a wretched feeling, to know that he could have ceased the irritation and yet was forced to brush against a pole- a pole that did very little to ease his discomfort. At this point he was debating finding another location to use or accept that his itch could not be ceased and that for some time he would have to hold through until the frustrating tickle eased away. Just as he was about to stop, his eyes observed two females gazing at him. From afar he could not determine if they were looking because of his rather foolish actions, or if they were craving for the treats he old at his stall.

He was just about to offer them an apology, stepping away to go back behind his stall when the more voluptuous of the two stridden over and proceeded to relieve his itch by scratching the wing in which cause him this irritation. The feathers which lined the wings rose and twitched with delight, for finally that damned irritation was gone. Eventually Pi turned away, spinning around and offering the woman a bow.

“Thank you so much. It’s hard to get an itch with on arm.” Stepping behind the stall, he placed a hand onto the table. “And sorry if you came here for anything to buy, I just could not get through the day with that itch.” With a very cheery and warm smile, Pi allowed the women a chance to look at the treats. “I’m Pi and these are all goods freshly baked by my parents. We have special deals today for the festival~” He offered, though he might give the woman who helped him a small free treat as payment for helping.

Through all of this, Pi never once pondered or realized that both women found his wings odd. Here people were fine with it, they got used to the idea that he had wings. But incoming visitors to their fair kingdom were most likely shocked to see those wings on him, wondering what he was to have them.

Where: Aurumala, the Imperial Kingdom; Town Squarexxxxxxx
Who: Lexx and Isaxxxxxxx
Feeling: Cheeryxxxxxxx
User Image

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽.

Isabelle

~Can I remember what had been lost, My responsibilities and their cost~
                                                    Lost princess of Aurumala
                                                    the Imperial Kingdom

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Where: Imperial Capital Who:Lexx and The winged stall owner Status:Hungry
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lexx was right. In a manner. It could be an emotional connection. But how... how would Isa form a bond with some one she knew she never met before. She was at a loss. She didn't remember much from before she was adopted, which at that age she never really questioned it, but she didn't know how she could forget someone, even someone so important. "I just don't know..." Isa was to the point she wished that the visions would come to a point or just leave her alone. She was losing her patience with the situation.

Lexx ignored her comment and charged straight in, attacking the young man's back with her fingers. Isa could only sigh in frustration. Her sister didn't always respect that you should ask before you touch another person. Luckily for them, he was not offended and Isa let her guard down realizing she didn't have to sweet talk them out of the situation.

"Oh... we were just worried about you. I can't believe that we were the only ones willing to approach to help." Isa responded when the young stall owner stated concern about the wanting to buy food. She was a little frustrated that Lexx didn't listen, and now she missed her chance to examine the cute little wings that grew from the young man's back... She could only sit and think to herself, what it might be like to have wings.

"Though your breads do look delicious," It was then Isa realized she hadn't eaten yet all day. a realization confirmed when her stomach growled. Isa sighed and started glancing at all the delicacies that were laid out in front of them. Lex was the sweet tooth, so many of the sweetbreads were probably doomed, but Isa liked a variety, usually anything that went well with fruits. Rings covered in sugar was typically something she would pass on.

As she stood there something nagged Isa, she felt an itch on her neck that felt like someone was watching her. She tried to shove the thought away, it was a public place afterall, but her thoughts wouldn’t calm down till she finally gave into the urge to look around. She glanced over her shoulder a couple of times, unable to shake the feeling she was missing something. The third time, she caught something in her peripheral vision. She froze where she stood.

It was hard to tell from the distance, but there several feet away at a booth stood a man that resembled the figure of her visions. Why she asked herself confused. She tried to pass it off as her brain playing tricks on her. When she stared for a few seconds longer she realized he was real and she couldn’t believe it. Part of her wanted to turn around and ignore his presence, The other part, wanted to find out who the hell he was and figure out why her magic thought he was so important.

“Excuse me,” She muttered to Lexx and Pi and then started her journey towards the figure. She managed to reach him only moments later and reached out to catch his attention, realizing too late whom he really was. She couldn’t pull her hand back fast enough and dropped in a bow.

“I’m sorry!”” She squeaked and lowered her head.

.☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ ☾ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☼☽ .

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Azure
Ruler of Imperial

Who am I with: Knights/guards, Jarin/Janet, Isa
Mood: Annoyed, angry, shocked

"Azy, can't you tell your kingdom to be a little bit more neat? I mean look at this booth. It's messy!" Janet was going on about how messy everything was. How it was driving her nuts. The only reason she wasn't taking out her whip to hit everyone that was messy was due to her being with Azure. It was his kingdom after all and she really did not want to upset the guy she wanted to marry and have kids with. Of course physically, Janet couldn't have any children with her lacking the correct parts. Still, in her own little fantasy world she would have many children with Azure.

"The booths will be more cleaned up as the day goes on. The festival doesn't fully start until tomorrow. Some booths open early to get pre sales; the rest are setting up." Azure wasn't sure what was fully going on inside Janet's head nor did he really want to know. He was just thankful she hadn't fully snapped yet. Her whining was one thing, but her snapping would be a new level of fear. He was not going to allow her to hit one citizen here.

Suddenly, something touched his shoulder, a hand. He turned around and nearly faulted in his usual calm manner. Why was Aislynn here? Why did she touch him? Surely she didn't know who he really was to her, did she? A million and one thoughts where racing through his mind and it was taking him longer than it should have to respond. "No...No need to apologize." Azure smiled softly. "Was there something that you needed?" Azure often had tried to help out the citizens in the capital when he could and that things where safe. However, it seemed today would be a bit more trickier.

Janet turned her head when Azure spoke up. It was that girl! She was sure of it! This was the female that Azure was looking at not that long ago! The girl he had claimed he mistook for someone he knew. Of course she was someone he knew if she was here now! How dare she try to take away her Azy from her! "Excuse me, little missy! I'm not sure who you think you are, but how dare you touch my Azy!"

Azure looked at Janet and was rather angry with what she just said. "Janet, I am not 'your' Azy. Secondly, do not treat anyone in my kingdom like you just did." Azure was glaring at Janet whom seemed just as fired up as before and his words where falling on deaf ears. He had a bad feeling this situation could turn a lot worse.

Janet pouted only briefly at Azure when he spoke to her and how he wasn't hers. He just wasn't hers yet. She took out her whip and cracked it in the air. Mainly to show that she was in control. Though, Azure seemed to quickly grab her hand the one that held the whip. She smiled a little realizing he had to care about her someway. Otherwise he wouldn't be touching her hand. Then...it hit her again. He could just be caring more for this female! How dare he! "You! You're a witch! You're manipulating my man!" She was trying to get her hand free from Azure so she could teach this witch a lesson.

Dapper Phantom

Pi; Baker's son and True Prince of Urkiaberdeaxxxxxxxxxxx

“Yeah… it can get rather maddening when I can’t scratch my wings.” Especially without that lovely stick of his to reach those unreachable spots. As he made sure everything his parents wished to sell was visible, his cheeks blushed and his smile broadened the other women noted how they were the only ones to help. “I guess they thought I had it covered.” Usually Pi did have it covered, but today was just not that day. “Again, thank you though. This really helped me.”

Relaxing, Pi nodded ever excitedly as they acknowledged the quality of his- or rather his parent’s baked treats. They had worked hard and he was not allowed to snack on even one bit. So he was envious slightly of whoever would be buying them.

“Nice to meet you Lexx, Isabelle. I’m Pi.” Though he noticed Lexx’s sister Isabelle was quite distracted, even excusing herself to hurry away, he did not bother her nor was all that phased. As much as Pi wondered what had caught her eyes, he had another customer to attend to and nothing said that she would not come back. Besides, they had helped him when he was in need, it was just rude to pester them.

"Well, it's hard to say which is my favourite." Pi admitted, having a bit of a sweet tooth himself. "My personal goes to the sweet bread, but the pastries are just as good- best when they're fresh too." He listened to Lexx elaborate that her family were travelers and, as such, she was back to the Imperial Kingdom to taste their local delicacies. "If that's the case," Pi gestured to a tin with what was most likely a type of sweet bread. "This is a local delicacy here. We add pieces of fruit in it, usually berries." Pi, in an attempted to repay Lexx for her help, offered her a piece to try for free.

Where: Aurumala, the Imperial Kingdom; Town Squarexxxxxxx
Who: Lexx and Isabellexxxxxxx
Feeling: Very Cheery cheerfulxxxxxxx

Dapper Phantom

Jarek; Usurper's son and False Prince of Maanlichtxxxxxxxxxxx

Jarek was quite excited to head into the Imperial Kingdom. He had been here once or twice, but his father was a man who did not like it when Jarek went far and much preferred staying isolated in the Water Kingdom. It meant many a festival outside their lands, with no new delicacies or fun to be had. This year however, Jarek was able to convince his father to let him go and with his sister to boot. King Lis had been hesitant at first to agree, knowing that at any moment the current status of the nobility could easily be flipped upside down. However, if he wanted his son to inherit the throne come adulthood, he needed to let Jarek travel more freely and let himself be known.

So a festival was the best way to do it. It was likely the safest time to be out and about, and if Jarek and his sister Amelia could behave well then it would give the locals hope that this new ruling family was right for them after all. However, one could argue that in letting Amelia out a loyalist could recognize the now grown girl, but it had been ten years since anyone saw her and even if one did somehow recognize her, she would only go by Amelia today.

It was a risk he was going to have to take- letting Jarek go but not Amelia would upset he greatly and he was a fair man, despite the blood-spilled path he took to become King.

Jarek gestured for the carriage to stop and already began to pile out with our without Amelia. Though they were instructed to go right to the castle to settle into their rooms, he wanted to start the fun now.

"Going with our without you!" He called to Amelia. Already he could smell the endless flavors swarming the streets. The best came from the fountain where, happily, he hurried looking around. By the end of today Jarek would find himself in bed with a stomachache!

xxxxxxxWhere: Aurumala, the Imperial Kingdom; Town Square
xxxxxxxWho: Amelia
xxxxxxxFeeling: Excited

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out