Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

The name's Henley Kayle Alecksun.
You'd be smart to stick to Henley.

Henley shook her head once more as she finished off the sake and ate her noodles. Adopting a child or taking one off the street... Maybe. But she wasn't fit to be a parent. She had been trained to kill and, sadly, she was good at it, too. The thought of not only raising another human being but having to tell them about her past terrified her. The whole thing scared her. How could she bring another person in to the life she had. As she raised her head to glance at the pair, she locked eyes with Rin and watched as she was pointed at and spoken to.

"It isn't that I'm afraid to make such connections. It's that there is no place in my life that someone would be safe. I've killed people, dozens of them. I can kill another human being without a second thought and without, really, any hard work. It comes easily to me." Her eyes moved to the side, a sad look taking over her face. "I'm not fit to be a mother, biological or otherwise." As she spoke, Henley stood from her seat with her bag in hand. She bowed her head slightly, motioning for a waitress to come. She handed her some money and explained it was to cover her meal and theirs and whatever was left was her tip. She looked at Rin and Len, bowing her head slightly.

"Thank you for the company. Don't forget. The Haze. I expect to see the both of you soon." She let out a soft sigh as she smiled at the two. "I have to get home and work off the buzz before I go to work." She bowed her head once more before turning on her heel and leaving the restaurant. She made her way once more to the streets of Kalvita. As she exited on to the street, she tugged at her hood to hide her face once more. She walked slowly, making sure the sake hadn't compromised her too much, on her way to her apartment.

Acheta

Feelings? :: Starting to get fuzzy, memories surfacing.
Where? :: Midnight Valley
With? :: Ren/Rin
Wearing? :: This

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Len looked down at his empty bowl and gave it a slight push forward. He was done eating, and apparently, so was Rin. Rin was resting her head in her hand. At first sight, she might look as if she was bored. But if you looked a little longer, you might see that she was actually interested. She was just tired, and didn't feel like showing anything anymore.

Len gave a small smile, patting his female counterpart on her head. To be honest, Ren had never thought about what would happen to their children. To be fair, he had never thought of the idea of giving birth. A shiver went down the spines of both Rin and Len. Sudden thoughts that upset Ren obviously would hit both of his bodies. If he was going to get pregnant with his female body.. wouldn't he also get those pregnancy symptoms? Or maybe he wouldn't because he also had a body that didn't have it? Maybe it'd be halved? Was it possible to get children with himself? Ren shuddered. "Gross.. no.." Len murmured, shaking his head quickly to get the idea out of his head. "Whether or not I would do that to a child.. What do you think getting a child is like for someone like me? Well, I could of course still get a girlfriend and so.. but hah, I doubt they'd accept Rin. But that's not the issue now, is it. You don't need to have to think about that.." Len paused. There was no way he was going to get pregnant, that was just plain gross. He liked girls, girls. Just because he now was a girl too didn't mean he suddenly wanted a guy. Then again, as a guy, he could still get kids. What the injection would do to those kids.. If he was to get twins, who could tell him it wasn't actually one person who inherited his ability? Of course he wouldn't want that. Besides, if he was to get pregnant, or make someone pregnant.. only half of him would do it. Would that not possibly make the baby incomplete? But then again, it didn't seem too hard to avoid all this. "No, that's not the problem. You don't need to live alone just because you don't want to have kids that might end up with the same curse that we have. You could actually just.. adopt a child.. right?"

Rin lifted her head from her hand and nodded. "Adopt a child, or find someone living on the street, and give them the happy life they surely would not have without you. That way, you can have a family and actually be helping a child for sure." She grinned. "Of course, if you are afraid to make such connections to people, you shouldn't. But it might be good for you, you know." Rin pointed at Henley and locked eyes with her. "Ever since I split, I feel more like I'm a pair of twins, rather than one person. There's this connection though, you see. I never had anything like this before, and I can tell you it's not bad at all. So I know, that finding love must surely be something very good." She fell silent, and let her hand down. Of course, she had no reason to judge Henley, or tell her what to do. It was just her idea. "Either way, live your life in a way that will make you the happiest." Len added, smiling. He nodded at Rin and grabbed her hand.

Stumbled u po n

Timid Newb

9,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image
❛◢ WHY YOU CRYING?? xx ◞˟⇣( IT’S OK NOW )
xxxxxI F xxx I xxx H O L D xxx Y O U xxx W I L L xxx Y O U xxx C A L M xxx D O W N xxx ?
xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx IT’S YOUR WAY WITH WORDS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘THAT CAN MAKE ME BURN

xxxxxxxx WHEN xx YOU xx SAY xx IT xx DO xx YOU xx MEAN xx IT xxxx WHEN xx I xx SHOUT xx OUT xx CAN xx YOU xx HEAR xx ME
xxxxxxxx WHEN xx YOU xx SAY xx IT xx DO xx YOU xx MEAN xx IT xxxx WHEN xx I xx SHOUT xx OUT xx CAN xx YOU xx HEAR xx ME
xWHEN IT’S ALL TOO MUCH xxx☇°▬▬LOOK AT WHAT WE’VE DONE !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ♚ ) xxxxxxxxxxthat's when i'm coming up strong coming up strong

Shaking her head clear from silly daydreams and other dillydallies, the young lass smiled a bright smile and got up from her seat in an elegant swoop catching the gentlemen’s gloved hand in her smaller one. Giving it a gentle squeeze and a firm shake, the brown headed doe attempted to bow her head a bit low in respect to the elder man. Magnolia always kept respect and integrity above anything else in her persona, being an original enigma or a monster so to speak, Magnolia will always share respect with people who would treat her back with the same amount of reverence. Sliding her dress clear before seating, Magnolia’s green eyes were now fixated on the male, listening to his sincere choice of words that had effectively roused her spirits after the embarrassing fall. Not knowing how to react, the girl simply blushed, giggled and began shuffling in her seat as if she were attempting to veil the embarrassment that bubbled in her belly.

‘Enough is enough.’

A voice inside her reverie boomed and commanded the skittering female to kill the rising emotions which chained her confidence. The voice then faded to a colder and much quieter tone prompting Magnolia of her goals today, she needed the interview to be a success so she may get some money to buy bread and butter while paying the kind monks who gave her a roof above her head. Therefore, with the trains in her thoughts steaming and whistling, Magnolia seemed to stop her sheepish movements. Her back had once against straightened and her hands were now visible from under the table as they were now on the table, her dainty hands resting on top of each other. There was a more restrictive expression guising the female’s childish description but the ever present smile would assure the male of her rising comfort in his presence

"Now, I hoped not to take up too much of your time. In the request that was issued to you, the financial compensation was clearly outlined in return for your services. We are already aware you have the skill necessary to fulfill your obligation without a problem, and might I add, I've been to some of your performances personally. I have thoroughly enjoyed your musical talents,"

Blushing a powdery pink, Magnolia’s shy smile sneakily stretched across her lips as she whispered a ‘thank you’ before falling silent to allow the man to finish his words

"I have invited you here this afternoon to discuss the specifics of the performance. All that is required from you is a piano concert. Where and how you deliver the concert is up to you. As a starting point to give you some options to consider, I had in mind a very public performance for one of the Conference Center's main ballrooms. Alternatively, I had also thought of a very private performance in a setting much like this."

Following the gesture of his hand, Magnolia’s head seemed to follow his movement to regard the elegant interior of the beautiful café, an awestruck expression bloomed on her features whereas, shining eyes took in the atmosphere before her they would fall on the band once again. Slowly all the walls of formalities fell as her mind would perceive the man’s requirements from her and his wishes that she would, gladly, grant with the best of her abilities.

Soon her mind would burst forth, painting the white canvas with glimmering dresses of ladies and the expensive suits of the gents. There would be lights, clanking of expensive wine glasses and reserved giggles of ladies followed by the cacophony of the orchestra that would keep the atmosphere living in a grand ball~ and Magnolia would be a part of it. Sitting under the spot light with a shining grand piano, playing a classical piece on the beautiful monochrome keys on which the people would dance slowly to. Underneath the night sky would be more heart lifting no?

‘Wake up, he didn’t finish talking.’

Fluttering her eyes, Magnolia once again brought her mind back to reality now looking at an expecting Movac, awaiting her opinions and answers to his brief prospects. Shifting the hold on her hands, they were now connected as her thumbs would begin wrestling in a worrisome habit that she could never abolish albeit, the excited girl began her answer in an uplifting tone, her soft voice mixing well into the musical atmosphere

“It seems my opinions would not matter for you already planned something grand already~,” Giggling into her fist, Magnolia continued with a smile seeming to burst out words without thinking on them “I will be delighted to play in your party Mr.Movac~ with any other client, I will first ask of you to show me your favorite compositions~ Obviously you must have some idea of how the guests are going to be in the concert hence, I’d like to know your preferences and play according to that. But don’t worry I would play my own compositions~“

Biting her lower lip, the female brought her fingers to her lip, her eyes suddenly falling onto her lap as her forehead would crinkle as if she were drifting into a deep thought. Then Movac would clearly her a low mumble, the tone would travel with a saddening pitch allowing anyone to easily deduce that the female was disappointed on some troubling matter.

“I-I wish I could play some pieces for you Mr.Movac but…..ummmm I can’t over here….”

And so, her hand that pestered her lips fell onto her lap, meeting its forgotten twin in another wrestling match while Magnolia would look up to Movac with a fallen smile on her face awaiting his answer as patiently as he did.

xx✾ ▰ LOCATION ⊹ xThe land of Fantasy > A cafexxxxx✾ ▰ COMPANY ⊹ xMovac Lock, Sneaky Hakenxxxxx✾ ▰ MOOD ⊹ xUplifted > Calmx
xxxxxxxx✾ ▰ ALTER EGO ⊹ xShe's derping.xxxxx✾ ▰ CLOTHES ⊹ xFancy attirex

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

The rhythmic sound of heels striking pavement filled the air. It was a relatively quiet day in the streets of Kalvita and Claire preferred it that way. Calm settings helped her relax and facilitated her thinking processes. Today she donned a white dress that clung to every inch of her skin. It had short sleeves that covered her shoulders and a hemline that brushed her knees. The neckline only dipped low enough to expose the collarbones that protruded from her pale flesh. Claire liked tight clothing, but didn’t like the articles to too revealing. Some things should be left to the imagination, after all. She was on her way to her infamous Tea Shoppe. It was a small, quaint place that offered a wide variety of teas and pastries. Beige tiles lined the floor and ornate brass chairs were beneath every table. Although small, her shoppe was designed to suit the tastes of the aristocrat. Simple, yet elegant. Of course, as the shoppe owner, it would be bad for business if her patrons knew that she was an Original Enigma, so she had a special phenotype picked out for ‘business’. Her hair was long and jet black in color and her skin was pallid. She always had her hair done up into a fat bun that rested atop her head and her horizontal bangs hung straight—grazing her eyebrows. Of course, her eyes were still the same blood-red color that they’d always been. That was the only feature she could not change. But in a sense, Claire supposed she was grateful for it. The color of her eyes seemed to symbolize consistency and continuity. No matter how much her visage would change, her eyes would not. And don’t they say the eye is the window to the soul?

In her left hand she toted her usual briefcase. Inside there were a few manila folders and some daggers, but most importantly her Transformation Suit. She never left home without it. Like her phenotype, circumstances in her life were constantly changing. So she needed to be prepared for anything. After a few moments, she reached her destination. The entire store front was made up of reflective glass. That way no one could see in, but the customers could look out. The front doors slid apart automatically with an air-tight hiss and allowed her entrance. Her white stilettos echoed throughout the room, attracting the attention of some of the customers. They looked up and smiled at her. To them, Claire was a benevolent, selfless woman. She always sought the customer’s interests ahead of her own and was the most kind-hearted, warm person they had ever known.

They were all sheep. Easily manipulated and deceived.

Claire’s thin lips spread into a smile and she waved casually to those who caught her eye. She stopped by the front counter and spoke with the attending clerk to ensure everything was running smoothly. Afterwards, she continued to the back of the shop. At the end of a long hallway stood a large mahogany door. She swiftly pushed it open and entered her office. Its design was similar to that of the store, but her office was decorated with a lot more greenery and had many large windows—to suit her preference for natural lighting. Her office was home to a small desk, a music stand, her cello (in its case), two futons that faced each other, and a little brewing station where she prepared her own tea. Claire moved gracefully to the opposite end of the room where her desk sat. She double-checked that her briefcase was locked before depositing it into the bottom drawer in her desk. Then, a sigh pushed through her lips. Finally. A blue light, the color of a cloudless sky, appeared at the crown of her head. It slowly traveled down to her forehead, eyes, nose, lips, and the entire length of her body. As the blue light passed over her features, they began to change. Her hair, once black as night, was now a dark navy blue. Her nose had shrunk slightly in size and her lips were now full and plump. Her skin was still a smooth ivory, though not as pale as before. Now, she was no longer the owner of the Tea Shoppe. Now, she was Six—Original Enigma and Information Broker. It was there, in her office, where she met with her second tier of clients. They would convene on her futons, facing each other, and exchange information. They gave her six interesting secrets and she answered any question that they wanted. Thus, she was called Six.

Claire pulled the elastic band from her hair and her bun collapsed, long tresses falling around her shoulders and brushing against the small of her back. Still dressed in her figure-hugging dress, Claire stepped over to the adjacent brewing station. She filled the teapot with water and set it to boil. As she was fiddling with her cups and searching through the assortment of tea leaves, the door opened and a young man with short blond hair strode in—folders in hand.

“Good morning, Ms. Six. I have some information for you on yesterday’s clients.”

The bluette turned her head and raked her eyes up and down the length of his body. “My, my, Daniel. How do you manage to get more handsome every day?” Her voice was slightly deeper than the average woman’s and her tone sultry.

The male rolled his eyes. “Must we go through this every morning?” Daniel was one of the few who people who were able to resist and put up with her voyeuristic wiles.

“I’m sorry, dear,” she said with feigned sincerity. “Hand me the files.” He hesitated for a moment but eventually stepped forward. In the process of taking the folders from him, she caressed his wrist with her nimble fingers. He recoiled instantly, hot blush on his cheeks.

“Ms. Six, please!”

“How many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Ms. Sex. Rolls of the tongue easier.” She winked and an insidious smirk curved the corners of her lips. The blond huffed and stormed out of her office without another word. Claire chuckled at his reaction and turned her attention back to her tea. “Oh girls, they wanna have fuh-un…,” she murmured underneath her breath. She selected a sprig of lemon grass and a handful of oolong leaves and dropped them into a separate pot. She then poured the boiling water over them and allowed the mixture to sit. All the while that wicked smirk never left her lips. Who would bring her fascinating information today?

Location: [ Kalvita >> Tea Shoppe ]
                                                        Company: [ No one ]
                                                        Mood: [ Amused ]
                                                        Health: [ 100% ]

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxx
    User Image
    User Imageʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: midnight alley || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: not good || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: on alert

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
        xxx[ A ] s Sevan melded into the crowds outside she allowed her feet to go on auto-pilot for a time. She wasn't exactly a solid resident there, but she had homed in on the residence of Geralt and That Woman (who will remain unnamed due to Sevan's personal feelings) enough times to know the routes. For the time being, she would allow her thoughts to float elsewhere with the accompaniment of her music. She knew it was a bit too big of a wish to ask that Geralt's partner not be home when she got there. Knowing her, she'd probably have a freak out about her being alone in Midnight Alley, then direct it towards the fact that Geralt wasn't there with her. Then she'd make Sevan take a shower while she made food or something to take her mind off things. Really, if Sevan ever had a mother she was sure that she would act just like her, and that was quite upsetting for the strawberry blonde. She had already gone seventeen years without a legitimate family and survived just fine. Why let one overly protective woman ruin a good thing?

Sevan huffed and pulled her mind from those thoughts; instead directing them towards something else. "Ellie should be making pot roast later this week," she muttered aloud to herself, her voice nothing more than a tone in the mess of people and music. "I'll spend one more night at the crazy house and then head on over there. Then I can take a break from that woman and eat portions I want to eat." Yes, managing which of the several houses she had claimed as her own to go to at what times. Maybe this was what an outdoor cat felt like. Being able to float from place to place, getting food from one, rubs from another and sleeping at yet another. Not a glamorous life in the least but it was a life she had chosen nonetheless. Her thoughts would've gone further, but a strange metallic sound in the distance made her pause in her stride and turn to look around. "Hm? What was-?"

The sound of something shooting into the ground near her made her jerk, her body instinctively moving away from it. At the same time her eyes snapped to identify what it was. Bullets? No, there wasn't a gunshot. Besides, once she actually caught a glimpse of it she reminded herself that bullets weren't large purple shards. She didn't even stop to look around. Hell, she didn't even finish telling herself that it was an E.N.C. agent and another was moving in towards her. Self-preservation kicked in on instinct, and without a stutter her form bolted off into the now panicking crowd. Yes, this would more than likely make it to where bystanders would get caught in the crossfire, and no, Sevan didn't particularly care. Everyone in this world had to take care of themselves first and foremost, because if you didn't then no one would. She'd feel bad about it later. For now, that familiar feeling of being hunted was more than annoying her.

Weaving her way through bodies and around obstacles, her mind racing over her options. Where there was one there was almost always more, and just how many there were Sevan didn't care to find out. She could feel the presence of another hostile just to her side as well as the one behind her, still firing off projectiles probably; she didn't want to look back and find out. All that put together tossed fighting right out the window. Not that Sevan resorted to that very often anyways, but it was safe at the moment to watch it sail off into the distance in lieu of better ideas. She had to find herself a place to break away and disappear. The quicker she got off their radar the easier it would be for her, because like hell was she going to bring these guys back to Geralt's place. She was all about saving her own a**, but she wasn't a completely blackhearted jackass! She could just dart into an alleyway, but who knew what could be waiting there. Being chased into a trap wouldn't be something that she was a stranger to. No, she needed something closer; something she could access right away.

Her eyes flickered upwards in thought before looking off to the side; at the same time making a sharp turn to cross directly into the traveling path of the second pursuer there. It was a little bit risky to practically move into range of a potential enemy, but if one took the time to look they would notice her beelining for a sewer cover in the street. There she suddenly stopped, and with a simple hand gesture the air changed. What looked like static began to break within the area around her, building up until a strange almost mirage-like distortion in the air remained. Those within the field would find themselves able to leave it just fine - as seen with several civilians who chose to flee - but any that tried to enter it would find themselves blocked by the anomaly. It encompassed a good five feet in all directions from the young woman, which was more than enough room for her to work with.

It was set up within a second, so those who are light on their feet may just be able to clear it in time.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image
Movac Lock
Cafe Band

Movac noticed Magnolia as she walked in along with many of the other customers in the cafe. His expression was a decidedly pleased one, and he patiently waited for her to join him after she was directed in his direction. He made eye contact with her easily and put on a reassuring smile. Somewhere in those moments, Movac's communicator alerted him to a knew message with a gentle vibration. The From line indicated it was from Haken.

Suddenly there was a commotion to Movac's right that demanded his attention enough that he turned to look for a moment to see Magnolia recovering from her fall. His eyes were full of empathy for her but his lips curled slightly in the form of a smile, betraying for a moment his amusement. In the moment, Magnolia looked away to situate herself and her hair, Haken would have received the following message:

"I don't know what you mean Mr.Kasukabe. I have yet to submit my report for the day in regards to the Original activity encountered in Midnight Alley. Perhaps there's a time yet this afternoon that we might meet in person and discuss your findings?"

When Magnolia finished seating herself and was ready to begin their interview, Movac sat before her composed and appeared as if he hadn't taken his eyes off her for a moment. The ENC representative extended a gloved hand and greeted her formally from across the table, saying,"Do not worry about anything. Thanks so much for coming." His words sounded sincere and his eyes focused on her with a gentle look that hinted at a positive attitude towards her. "Now, I hoped not to take up too much of your time. In the request that was issued to you, the financial compensation was clearly outlined in return for your services. We are already aware you have the skill necessary to fulfill your obligation without a problem, and might I add, I've been to some of your performances personally. I have thoroughly enjoyed your musical talents," Movac listed off smoothly and convincingly, all with a pleasant expression. Taking a moment to let his words sink in, he continued in the same way,"I have invited you here this afternoon to discuss the specifics of the performance. All that is required from you is a piano concert. Where and how you deliver the concert is up to you. As a starting point to give you some options to consider, I had in mind a very public performance for one of the Conference Center's main ballrooms. Alternatively, I had also thought of a very private performance in a setting much like this." At the last, his hand made a grand gesture to indicate the cafe they were sitting in. "Perhaps you have a few suggestions and stipulations of your own to offer, which I am ready and willing to hear along with your opinion of the suggestions so far," Movac finished, folding his hands and resting them on the table before him as he looked to Magnolia expectantly.

Company: Magnolia
Faction: E.N.C.
Shy Wargle

ultimatemk

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image
                                            spacer
                                            xxxxxxxxxii'ii. мυтαηт. __ . яαη∂σм. __ . αηιмιѕтι¢.
                                            xxxxxxxxix▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅
                                            spacer
                                            iMY REVOLUTION CARRIES ME . IN A MOMENT LOST IN TIME . MY REVOLUTION SETS ME FREE . EVERYTHING IS CHANGING
                                            iMY REVOLUTION CARRIES ME . IN A MOMENT LOST IN TIME . MY REVOLUTION SETS ME FREE . EVERYTHING IS CHANGING
                                            x
                                            xxixxxxxxx ══════════════════════════════════════════
                                            Juju would let out a purring giggle at Dom's remark about her name. Making that usual smiling face, smile a bit more as her eyes were lowered. The slightly glowing neon blue orbs staring up at the red haired male above her. Her arms still wrapped around him while she practically clung to him. When you lived life as a walking predator being, certain things are different. For one, she acted like any wild animal female out there when it came to males. That and secretly the female was hoping to find her one mate. Geralt was fun and all, but they were just bed buddies. Nothing romantic between the two in the first place. "Why thank you~ That's why I picked that name to begin with~ Better than being called Subject this or Subject that." She said with a deep throat chuckle. Her nails on her fingers would slowly scrape against the back of the male's head. Staring at him the whole time as her purring continued non-stop. She laughed at his remark of falling down the hole. "I'm actually glad you now fell down that hole now~" Butting into the convo there.

Leaning her head up, the female would then proceed to nuzzle at the side of his neck. If there was one thing that Dominic would notice, it would be that she was all skin. There was not one inch or sight of hair on her form. Not even the normal kind people usually had on their bodies in general. The tiny hairs. Her body would be completely smooth, almost like silk while she continued to be below him. She gave one more purring giggle when he went along with her flirting with him. Dear god finally! Never had she thought she found another male that wasn't turned away from her appearance. It was always hard to find some guy that didn't mind the 'monster' look to begin with. Of course, as Juju stopped speaking, she was leaning her face forward so she could kiss the male. Until the place started to shake around them. Letting out a slight yelp, she clung to Dom even tighter. More or less, easily wrapping herself around him, as well as her tail. It really did sound like the place around them was about to crash down. Instead, a large inhuman arm shot it's way out of the rubble nearby and out came a bloody and familiar face.

Juju would let out a groan then hiss as she knew who the female was. And who wouldn't? Juju knew all the current S-Classed Enigma's that escaped just like Geralt and Adrian. "Rachel! Why you have to go and body block me like that?! I was about to finally nail another maaaaaaale~" She whined out. Already the urge long gone as she let go of Domininc.

Instead, the female would easily slink her way out from under the red headed male like a snake. Her red eyes hooded, as the color on her soon turned into a more green teal shade. Showing her annoyance with what happened. Juju didn't say anything when Rachel demanded to know what happened, considering Dom was speaking the explanation in the first place. When he finally finished and asked if Rachel was all right, Juju would let out a long whimpering groan as she moved forward. She went and wrapped her arms easily behind the bloody female's body. Wrapping it around her neck. Her face moving to rub face to face with Rachel's while she whined out. "She's fiiiiiiine~ Rachey is able to handle almost anything~ But still, that was mean for you stopping something that was getting so good." She said with a pout in her voice, while her lips would close forward into a pinched look. It was the only way she could show a pout to begin with while she clung to the female now. her tail wagging side to side in the air. At least a little happy to run into a familiar face after what happened earlier.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            { LOCATION ;; Hammilin // Broken Business Building } { WITH ;; Dom & Rachel }
                                            { VOICE CLIP }

Shy Survivor

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haken was surfing through the net when he noticed something on one of the security cameras located in Paalar Quarters. Turning his head so that he was looking at the screen with the specific camera he noticed Movac sitting down by a cafe. Considering how he had been looking at his wrist communicator for quite a while, Haken immediately assumed he was waiting for someone. Placing his hand under his chin Haken murmured to himself, "What could that man be doing there so soon after destroying a building?". He shrugged his shoulders shortly after. There isn't much point thinking about what his plans are. It's much better to just interrogate him directly. Haken would then notice Takane move again. Has she finished her search already?. The android would say, "Identities of the two out of three targets have been found. Two of them are escaped Engimas and the third is possibly one as well. A-Rank Jake Underwood, Solar Manipulation and E-Rank Eris Amaryllis, Super Strength. The final target could not be identified because of a full body disguise.". Haken nodded and said, "Interesting enough. Takane, I'd like you to monitor the cameras for me and inform me of any new developments. Pay extra focus on the area around this cafe. I'm going to pay a visit to a certain person in that general area.". Takane would simply bow as Haken stood up and left the room. Takane would walk over to the computer and sat down as she monitored the area.

Haken would soon enough reach an area nearby to where the cafe was. It was then that he noticed someone familiar walking towards the same direction as he was quite a distance away. He stared at the girl wondering why she felt familiar as he walked. As he watched the girl enter the cafe he received a call from Takane. Listening to it through his headphones Haken would listen to her. "Sir. It seems that B-Rank Magnolia Wethersbee, Energy Manipulation has just entered the cafe and is headed towards Mr. Lock.". Haken would realize why the person had felt familiar. It was because it was the Engima he had looked at just a short while ago. "Thank you Takane. Please inform me of anymore developments.", said Haken before the call was dropped. He then murmured, "I guess I want to question the man now more than ever.". He would then continue on towards the cafe.

Haken would enter the cafe and walked over to the table a short distance behind where Movac was sitting choosing the route that was out of his line of sight. He would sit down and then pulled out his touch phone and typed down a message. Hello Movac Lock. How are you doing today? Having fun destroying buildings and meeting up with the Escaped Engimas such as one Magnolia Wethersbee are you? I'm sure you wouldn't want me to tell the higher ups about all this so how about you amuse me and tell me what you have planned. I'll be waiting for a reply. From the one and only Haken Kasukabe.. Once the message was completed he sent it to Movac before using his touch phone and connecting it to a security camera feed which would show him the action of Movac and Magnolia. This should be somewhat amusing.. Haken didn't know what Movac had planned but it was definitely better than sitting in his room waiting for something amusing to happen.

User ImageUser Image

//run info.txt
        xxxx//location (C:/terra/cavania/paalar_quarters/conference_center/cafe)
        xxxx//linked files (Movac_Lock.jpg, Magnolia_Wethersbee.png)
        //transfer data (blank.png)
        //other info (Hopefully this is good. If not please inform me)
        //running...User Image

Novama

Shy Wargle

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

As Corey laid there, he spent his time trying to get his brain back in functioning order. With how it was now, he couldn't control his breathing or his heart rate and he could feel tongue starting to tie. It was a good thing he got out of the tests the second that he did, one second later and he would've entered his awakened state. His head pulsed and his body was hot, but in time, it was starting to cool off and the pressure on his mind didn't feel as much anymore. Looking at Dr.Thompson as he addressed him, his eyes looked down to the bed as the medical professional went to work with examining him, adding in a few questions so that he could get a better evaluation of the situation. At the cool touch of the alcohol, Corey winced and shut up at first but soon relaxed and his body's tension were all gone. This was a place of refuge for the young male, no harm could befall him when he was in here.

"The headaches and my body got hot, nothing different from usual. Probably just the pressure of the tests getting to me."

He said to him as he waved it off. Taking in a deep breath just before the needle pierced his skin, Corey's breath had caught up for a minute but he soon released it in a sigh. His bleeding was going away and the pain he had felt from earlier was fading rather quickly. Rubbing the injection site, Corey laid back and closed his eyes to take a load off for the meantime while he was in there. He'd be going later on for his next set of tests. You know, the tests that didn't put his life in jeopardy. Some simple brain teasers here and there with the most complex algorithms that the scientists could get their hands on. He had solved quite a bit of them since he had arrived after his foolish rebellion. He had even proven some scientific theories to be redundant. No doubt he was excited to see what type of problems they had for him to solve today.

"No, I'm good. I see that you're feeling pretty off today doctor. What's the problem?"

Corey said as he then heard some ruckus outside. His eyes slowly opened as the nurse came into the medical bay with a bleeding patient. Hm, someone that had gotten their a** handed to them much like he did. Must have been pretty bad. At least Corey had an excuse for being frail and weak. He was a thinker, a genius. They weren't very good fighters. Only good at seeing problems and solving them as effectively and efficiently as possible. Sighing, Corey's eyes closed once more as he laid back to relax while Doctor Valentine went to work.

User Image

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
User Image

As quickly as those among her had appeared, they were soon gone. Life felt as if it were the pages of a book fluttering to a close with the following heavy beat of the cover finishing it off. Life moved fast and it always seemed to leave her in the dust. She watched as Henley left, lips parted as she breathed nothing but pure disappointment. This was her first mission, it was hard. The researcher wasn't asking her to take a partner simply for safety, but for the mission to at least get somewhere. Now that she thought about it she had no clue how to go about finding an Enigma. You can't just walk up to someone and ask them, you also can't go around flashing your abilities and expect it to go well. This... This was a mistake, too blinded by her own pursuit to think clearly on a proper method. The sorry smile she held only seemed to grow as reality nudged her back from her wishes to the world before her. Nothing would be as easy as she hoped and finding Adrian was going to take a lot longer than she anticipated.

"I think... Maybe I should go home." It was a soft suggestion she gave to herself, the likelihood of being scolded would be less severe if she didn't wait any longer out in the Midnight Alley. It wouldn't merely be scolding for being too absorbed in her own problems, it was a safety issue. Not only that, wasn't it a little too suspicious for a neatly dressed young woman to be wandering out here alone? She was clean, well-dressed, her hair had been styled, why the hell would a girl like her be here? It was no wonder the transvestites had eyed her oddly. "I guess I got a little excited." Humbled was an accurate word for the sorry sight. It was childish she thought diving head first into this would work out without running into a few bumps. Having been at this for nearly an hour and a half, it did seem appropriate to leave, she had no leads and to be honest, the stares were staring to wear her down.

Her return earned greetings from security and other personnel, but Evelina felt far from safe. Someone could have easily reported her for missing, it wasn't a secret that she left in an attempt to complete this mission in any manner. It was only a matter of time until a superior approached and scolded her, which she wouldn't know how to respond to beyond smiling and bowing her head. She had no intention of E.N.C. discovering her true intentions, they would probably not trust her and force her to be accompanied at all times. What she sought to do was beyond dangerous, something likely to get her killed and being an S-rank she was too valuable to let that happen.

Emotions: Humbled and Defeated

Company: Alone
                                  OOC: Just kind of making a post so I'm active... ._.

Timid Newb

9,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image
❛◢ WHY YOU CRYING?? xx ◞˟⇣( IT’S OK NOW )
xxxxxI F xxx I xxx H O L D xxx Y O U xxx W I L L xxx Y O U xxx C A L M xxx D O W N xxx ?
xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx IT’S YOUR WAY WITH WORDS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘THAT CAN MAKE ME BURN

xWHEN IT’S ALL TOO MUCH xxx☇°▬▬LOOK AT WHAT WE’VE DONE !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ♚ ) xxxxxxxxxxthat's when i'm coming up strong coming up strong

The sky was painted a jolly light blue, blanketing the laughing and playing population below in a comforting ever presence that they seemed to miss, the colour of the sky was almost transparent for the crystalline firmament clashed with the ethereal beams of the mighty sun. There was a never ending battle for the sky intermixed in shades of yellow to a lively blue as farther distanced from the ball of fire and its arms. Nevertheless, both complimented each other, completing tasks which one alone could not complete, they acted almost as if they were rivals competing against each other to discover which one of them have pleased the humans. Yet, those silly souls did not know that the Judge they depended on were all too busy in their own lives. Hustling and bustling about if they were an army of ants or a hive filled with ever busy bees. Although none of those insects could fit them for, just today, these humans were enjoying the colorful festivities, elderly, young adults, families all were present this delightful day in ‘The Land of Fantasy’. Even under the war of the sun and the sky, there were a lot of laughs, continuous chatters and bouncing hearts of active young people therefore, there were times when the two forces held a truce to cheer those younglings who seemed to free wayward balloons in the sky’s realm. Crying children, rubbing their glossy eyes would turn their puffy red cheeks to the sky to notice healthy clouds shaped like bunny rabbits and fluffy lions, they would laugh to notice a beam of motherly warmth wiping away their healthy tears.

Children would create this figment from their wondrous minds that fairies themselves visited them, made out of this magical sun energy, their sparkling little bodies absorbed their grief and whispered condolences in their ears and promised them a bigger gift- their pixie dust. The thought and their painted imaginations alone excited the little children enough to smile at the sky and extend their hands towards their worried parents nevertheless, their excited day continued. The child swinging between the two jolly parents oozed this comforting and parasitic happiness that whoever watched them were transfixed for a while, their hearts swelling with pride for humanity and hope that days would always be jolly as this one. A certain brunette watched this family go by, her hand holding an appealing Chinese fan seemed to dawdle its flutter, her olive green hues adopted this warming spark from the sight of the laughing family that easily walked past the two couple.

The girl hurriedly ate away her cotton candy since the snack was sticky and messy for her, she needn't need her expensive dress to be dirtied by the sticky pink snack. There was a reason why she dressed and prettied herself today, she had put a reminder and an alarm on her pocket device thus, a hologram shaped in a husky like puppy yapped, reminding a very forgetful doe of a meeting arrangement with a wealthy man. Magnolia had received an invitation from her manager in a café, he was very impressed with her playing so the kind man suggested her to take her skills to a sophisticated crowd. The man who requested such a position was rich and a philanthropist. The man enjoyed throwing posh parties every now and then so, it was child play to deduce that the man was a billionaire or more. But was he kind? How does he treat his underlings…….the thought began to nerve the brown head doe as she continued to tread between the crowd while her fingers would gingerly play with the hems of her monochrome dress. She paid a fortune for the dress, apparently she still had enough money to buy herself some food to fill her hunger but, it still made her depressed on the thought. All her life’s work was gone on a confusing dress and uncomfortable heels.

‘You look fine, it’s just for today Magnolia. You can go back to wearing rags tomorrow.’

Concealing her erupting giggles with a smile, Magnolia’s eyes finally set themselves on the door of her targeted café. The café where her client would be waiting for her. Letting out a sigh, the nervous lass entered the doors of the beautiful restaurant with a ring of the bell alarming a pristine woman behind a simple pedestal holding a rather hefty book. Walking up to her with an attempt to a friendly smile, Magnolia asked if a man named by Mr.Movac Lock was here. At first, Magnolia mentally handicapped herself, what kind of question was that? Of course he’d be here and possibly peering at a nervously challenged brunette fumbling in front of the kind woman. She indeed affirmed her question and asked if she was Magnolia to which, the lass nodded and the two were away to the back of the cozy looking lounge. While they walked Magnolia finally took notice of the comfortable environment, soft and sensual music of the jazz players melted away her nervousness.

Her olive eyes now dimmed from the low lights of the interior watched the players play away on their instruments, lost in their own world while their hands would dance away on strings, keys and buttons creating a beautiful cacophony of music to fill the relaxing air. It seemed she was not the only one appreciating their hard work, half of the customers whom were seated, chatted in low tones as if to give respect to the players who played away providing them with a tune that would melt away their worries in what seemed seconds? Turning her eyes away from the stage, she would see that the woman smiled and elegantly gestured to the seat ahead of the well-groomed man. Taking a small breath for her own encouragement, the female smiled and thanked the woman who helped her although, what next happened had blown her mind. The woman, who helped her, was returning back to her post so she accidentally bumped her shoulder with Magnolia’s causing the smaller female to somewhat wobble on her feet. She was not used to high heels thus, acquiring her balance was becoming somewhat off a feat for her.

Wildly flapping her arms in order to gain some kind of balance, the silly lass fell forward with a resonating yelp. Luckily, because of her own quick thinking, she caught the edge of her own chair and leaned against it. The whispers of the people around her vicinity seemed louder than the music….much to her dismay. Is this a way to show her impression to her client? And a famous one at that? Burning a shade which could put a tomato to shame, Magnloia quietly regained her balance and sat in her seat, refusing to look up from the dress to the crowd whom had thankfully began to stop their whispers maybe out of pity for the nervous girl? Must be so since when she attempted to regain some of her dignity the crowd had looked away and returned to their own business. Biting her lower lip, Magnolia flipped her brown locks back and looked up to the man, beginning in a rather broken tone, her blush never ceasing to lose their hue

“H-Hello Mr.Movac…m-my name is M-magnolia Wethersbee…a pleasure to meet you~,” Rubbing her hands upon her lap under the veil of the table, Magnolia continued in a relaxed tone, as her gaze would somehow connect with his“Sorry for the mess I created….I can b-be very nervous when I meet my clients for the first time. Forgive my craziness.”

Magnolia could have sworn she heard a voice in her mind huff out to hide an erupting laugh once she had attempted to smile to the man. What was so wrong with smiling? She wanted to look friendly….besides she needed to redeem herself from the previous ‘idiotic’ entrance she made.

xx✾ ▰ LOCATION ⊹ xThe land of Fantasy > A cafexxxxx✾ ▰ COMPANY ⊹ xMovac Lockxxxxx✾ ▰ MOOD ⊹ xNervousx
xxxxxxxx✾ ▰ ALTER EGO ⊹ xShe's derping.xxxxx✾ ▰ CLOTHES ⊹ xFancy attirex

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

When Eddie introduced himself to Jake, Jake smiled as the two hands shook firmly. A strong guy like himself was more than capable of holding his own and defending Eris. She was lucky that she had a capable friend on her hands. Making note of Eddie's name, he nodded in approval at his suggestion. They needed to get out of here and get out of here fast. Besides, it was better going with Eddie than Jake, he himself wasn't too acquainted with Midnight Alley and all that it had to offer. Really he was surprised he had even thought up an escape route before Eddie had shown up. As they entered the car, Jakes' body language took a turn for the worse as they entered Kalvita. This was a terrible terrible place and he couldn't help but feel worried and downright fearful of where he was. The chances of his brother being here were high, but the chances of him being caught and experimented on once more was high as well. Who knows what efforts they would go to to keep Jake on their side this team? That is, if they even wanted him on their side. His arms trembled a little and when they got to Eddie's apartment, he quickly shuffled over to a window almost immediately disregarding the small dog's presence.

Completely zoning out, Jakes' mind instantly went back to the war. All the death, the explosions, him basically dying. Just being here was a cruel reminder of the torture he himself had endured since he had been sent on that mission. It almost made him regret enlisting in the war. Maybe things wouldn't have been as bad if Urgen had won against them. But now, here he was, a grown man without any family around him. And to make matters worse, his own brother was not being pitted against him. Family separated by the nation that claimed to have the peoples' interest and the nation's interest at heart. Jake placed his hand on the window, continuing to look out and he sighed. He couldn't show any tears here. He had long since forgotten what it was like to cry. Why cry when he had life to smile about? It wasn't bad for him at all, he still had his emotions, his wits and he had his memories most of all. And what's more, he had a sun to wake up to, shining bright in the morning. He couldn't cry. What would his little brother have done if all he did was cry.

"There's no need to worry. As long as there's a sun in the sky, there's a reason to live and there's a reason to not give up. Sure, life might get hard, but that's just part of the deal. As long as we can keep moving on and take on these adversities, we won't lose. I know I won't. I've got a little brother waiting for me. Everything's gonna be fine."

He said to them as he turned around and forced out a smile. It was getting pretty hard to smile with all that was going on right now, but rest assured, Jake wouldn't stop. There was no reason for him to be sad when he had so much to be thankful for.

Mewuzumaki the Kitsune's Significant Otter

10,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dominic was still waiting for the girl to get to let him up, not that he was going to actually complain about it. It wasn't everyday he found himself being tackled and pinned down by the opposite sex, maybe except for that one time but chick bat s**t insane and she tried to stab him. He would love to have that thought erased from his memory, it would be the last time he helped a friend deal with a domestic problem. "Juju, huh?" He repeated shortly after she informed Amara. It was either that on "Juju the alien" and simply "Juju" would suit just fine for the moment. It was a strange and unusual name, something that he never heard before. "That's a rather interesting name that you have there. You'll never find too many, if any, with a name like that around here." He wondered whether or not it had been a given name or a name that she gave herself, maybe she was an orphan. He was about to say something else but was cut off when Amara made a comment on how she carefully came down as opposed too how he did. "The way you say "Unlike you" it makes it sound as if you're trying to say I purposely fell down that hole. I could be wrong in my assumption but I'm quite sure the tone in your voice made it sound that way." Glancing over at Amara skeptically as he spoken. He would have folded his arms but he was unable to do so. Guess that meant he "purposely" allowed himself to be tackled too.

This day just continued to get better and better with each passing second, being stuck in a hole in the ground seemed to now be the only best thing. He was down there but at least he was down there with two cute girls. Well, he never seen anything like Juju before so in his mind she was cute. He parted his lips to say something but before the words could even come out he found himself being lifted upwards. "The hell...?" The next thing he knew Juju had been wrapping herself around him. Dominic looked with mild confusion as he simply watched her but he really didn't do anything in terms of resistance. In his mind he was trying to figure out just what was going on. As he remained there he came to the conclusion that it was a possibility that Juju could have actually been a Enigma. Her words snapped him out of his train of thought, he had to admit, the purring in her voice was actually kind of cute. "Heh, that's good. I actually like the idea of being liked rather than the idea of not being liked. I like you too Juju, you are a rather interesting girl if I do say so myself. Red is also my favorite color." Of course she was interesting, he's never seen anything like her. He has seen other Enigma's but none like her, if she was one. There wasn't anything she could have been but one. Thing is, does he report this or not?

The way Juju had been looking at him made him think that she might have wanted something from him, that or he had something on his face. "W-what is it? Do I have something on my face or something? Why are you staring at me like that?" Oh god, she was going to eat him after all! He slowly looked in Amara's direction only to be told that she would be over there, she even told Juju to have at him. He stared at her with disbelief. 'What the hell!'In his mind he yelled. Raped, he was going to be raped or eaten and she was going to just watch? Midnight Alley needed more help than he thought. Dominic wouldn't complain about the former but he did not like the idea of being eaten, that would be the worse way to go. Seems that falling into a hole with two girls was not the best thing that happened to him today, turned out it was the opposite. Maybe this was planned, maybe she was waiting down here under the direction of Amara, waiting for someone to fall down a hole they created. He shook his head in order to get that thought of his mind, not only was it unsound but it was completely crazy. When he turned his head to look at Juju again he would see that she was still looking at him. "Whatever it is that you are about to do I suggest that you do it quick, we need to work on a way to get out of here before this place ends up collapsing on us."

He waited, watching Juju to see what she would do. His attention was eventually averted when he heard the sound of rubble being move. Because he had a thought that the place was going to collapse, having heard the sound of rubble moving caused him to believe for a split second that the place was actually about to fall down on them. "Well, it was nice knowing you two ladies." What else could he say? It turned out that the sound was not coming from above but he was coming from the ground. When someone emerged from the rubble on the ground Dominic looked on with pure confusion, the person who emerged from the rubble was another female. She was covered in blood but it did not look like she had any scares on her person, not from what he could see anyway. "Are you kidding me right now?" Well this was good, in a way. Someone else managed to survive the building, though with her tattered clothes and the fact she was covered in blood you'd think she'd suppose to be dead. She also seemed to be completely un-phased by the fact she was covered in blood. When she spoken her voice had given him a slight uneasiness.

"... Appearantly the building was destroyed by someone... or something. I can't say for sure because I got here a few minutes after I heard the sound of this place coming down... How is it that you do not know that?" Better yet, if she was in the building sleeping how is it that she was still alive right now? Something was not right here. Aside from the fact that her story sounded a little weird Dominic couldn't help but ask. "You alright? Not sure how but you seemed to have survived what happened... Judging by the blood and your tattered clothes I'd say you were lucky."

oodSomewhat calm -- hereMidnight Alley, crushed building -- ithAmara, Juju, Rachel -- ttire

Shinu Eru
Solaris Beauty
Chibi Geekie

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

User Image

User Image
                              Despite Eddie telling her that his slight head injury was no problem she still couldn't help but to worry about him. True, it didn't look that bad but it could have been worse. His injury could've been a lot worse, thankfully it wasn't. But Eris was still the kind of person to worry about her friends whenever they got hurt. "If...if you say so." The blond responded. He knew how much he enjoyed the apple pies made at the cafe she worked at, so hopefully when everything was settled she would have been able to make him one. Eris only worried about with everything that happened if they would continue to walk freely in the Midnight Alley. But with everything going on she was getting a bad feeling.

She watched in silence as Jake and Eddie got to know each other and then invited them back to his home. She didn't expect any altercation between the two males because Eris knew that both were respectful and kind men. After everything was settled she sat in the backseat of Eddie's hovering car while Eddie drove the trio out of the Midnight Alley. As he drove Eris looked out the car window and examined the scenery. Eventually during the car ride they entered a town she knew all too well: Kalvita. Father... Eris's eyes narrowed slightly as the thought of her family came rushing to her.

Before she was turned into an Enigma she was raised in the now near-empty city. Sometimes she wished she rejected her father's offer to become "one of Cavania's saviors" against the enemy forces. Maybe if she did she would be living a regular life like any young adult should have. But instead she turned out to be a failure and was abandoned by her whole family. The memories made her sigh as she forced herself to pull away from the window. She kept her hands to herself just in case she accidentally destroyed Eddie's car with her strength.

Once they arrived at his apartment Eris stepped out of his car and entered inside. She took a quick look around his home then looked back at her friend once he apologized about his place. But Eris paid it no mind since she didn't see anything was an issue. While his living spaces were small it was still shelter and with the E.N.C. hunting them down it was better than nothing. Shortly after Eddie went to fetch his visitors some drinks Eris looked down to see a beagle puppy running out of his bedroom and encircle them. She heard stories about the dog from Eddie but upon seeing her Eris couldn't help but to smile. "She's so cute." She commented as she watched Tera's antics before taking a soda pop and sat in one of the beanie chairs.

Just the thought of being capture made Eris shudder out of fear. She didn't want that happening or her or her friends, but with the company hunting the originals down she wasn't quite sure how long they would be able to escape their grasp. "Do you really think they could have captured some of the others?" She asked Eddie with the worry clear in her voice. It was a high possibility but it was one that she hoped wasn't true even if Eddie worried about the same thing. "I don't think I'll be able to stay in the Midnight Alley for that much longer because of what happened. What if someone saw us?" Returning there wouldn't have been the smartest move at all, but that proved to be a problem for Eris. "But if I don't go back there, I won't have a place to live or hide in for that matter. I'm not even sure where I would go." She sighed as she pressed her face to her knees as she thought about the circumstances. So far they weren't looking good.

Info

Pharaohd

Saiyajin of the Twilight

ooc://
                          Location;; Kalvita | Eddie's Home
                          Company;; Jake - Eddie
                          Mood;; Worried
                          Health;; 100 %

Dapper Lunatic

⊰ Rachel ◆ Vescor ⊱
User Image

Love has its place, as does hate.

██████ ███████ ████████ ████████

Peace has its place, as does war.

████████ ████████ ███████ ██████

Mercy has its place, as do cruelty and revenge.

The meeting with Alice left Rachel in a foul temper, and when she was in a foul temper things tended to get broken, important things, like people, cars, building, small cities, possibly large cities... Not things one wanted to break or see broken. As such, when she reached such a temper, the best option for her was to sleep it off. But where? That was always a good question, but fortunately it didn't take her long to find a place to settle down and sleep. Her dreams were full of blood and fire, full of war, of pain. A remembrance of the horror of war, and the atrocity of slaughter. After so long as an experiment and weapon, it was a permanent part of her. It was one she would have preferred to put aside, to forget, but refused to. Forgetting the past, forgetting what she had done... That would be an inexcusable crime by any account. She simply needed to remember, and be at peace with both what she once was, and what she was now. So deep was her slumber that it would have proven nigh impossible to wake her through any normal means. Little did she know, she would be awoken in a manner that was far from normal.

--Timeskip--

Some time later, Rachel woke, and not in the most comfortable position. She had not gone to sleep under tons of rubble, so to say that she was unhappy to be waking under it would have been an understatement. The previous foul mood from earlier returned, boiling over into a slowly simmering rage. She tried desperately to calm herself, but the flames in her mind would not be denied so easily. Try as she might to remain calm, and despite the fact she usually succeeded, she could not prevent the red haze of rage from claiming her, overriding her normally kind and compassionate persona and returning her to the blood drenched monster of the battlefield she once was, one who reveled in killing, as opposed to her current hatred for such acts. With a bestial roar, she called upon her powers, morphing her arm into a monstrous appendage of incredible power. To those standing on the edges of the scene, the roar would have been audible, but all they would have seen was a massive limb, unlike anything ever seen in nature, bursting up through the rubble and clawing at the sky. Debris flew as the arm erupted from beneath it, spraying rubble and forming a rapidly settling dust cloud as the arm shrank back into the darkness.

Climbing out of the rubble, Rachel stood atop the ruins of the building, eyes gleaming with barely restrained anger. She was a sight, covered in blood, but not a wound visible on her. With her clothing tattered and bloodstained, she looked like nothing more than a raging berserker, which she was quite close to at the moment. She stood for a few moments longer, then spoke. Her voice was soft, but carried clearly to all those nearby, a bone chilling whisper far more frightening than any shout or roar could have been. "Now... I know I did not go to sleep under a rubble pile. Would someone care to explain to me why I awoke beneath one, and how such an event came to pass?"

Music of the Moment

Company: Dom, Juju, Amara, Bystanders.
Mood: Irate

AND THUS I MAKE MY TRIUMPHANT RETURN!!!
Kurosora the Kitsune

Chibi Geekie

Solaris Beauty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash