Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mint sleeps on her dragon, Chitose, as she wanders through the forest. Without knowing, Mint rolls over in her sleep and falls off Chitose with a thump, waking her up. "Hey Chitose you did not have to do that you know?" Sees Chitose continueing to walk "Hey get back here you stupid dragon!" Chitose turns around and looks at her blinking innocently "Oh do not give me that look." Chitose whimpers "Ohhh, how could I stay mad at you?!" crying Mint hugs her friend
(Dragon riding? Please may I join?)
Akine jumped onto Sorano and Sorano quickly took off very fast. Akina was used to going fast so she didn't even squint her eyes because of the wind that blew right at her face. Akine spots someone down in the forest(Mint) and what seemed to be another dragon. "Go down there Sorano." she pointed down at Mint and her dragon Chitose.
Shiningsupernova
(Dragon riding? Please may I join?)
((just do the posty thingamajig with the sign up thingamabob.... ya Im a lot of help sweatdrop ))
Alice was curled up in a clearing asleep Samanthies curled around her protectively.

Dangerous Enabler

Crystal straightens her boots and sets off walking down a trail into the forest. "Let's find you a nice fat deer for lunch." Celeste shakes her head. I ate yesterday. I won't need anyhting else for a few days. Crystal shrugs. "Then I'll find something for me to eat. I need to eat slightly more often than you, you know."
((gr, i keep putting Akine instead of Akina gonk ))
((Sorry i wasnt here my computer was messing up))
Name: Akkia al Jali
Weapon: Glaive
Dragon type: Gold
Drangons name: Tiamat
Background: Was raised in the desert, but refused that life in favour of being a rider. Still has allies among the desert tribes...
Became a Rider when: Found a wild dragon egg. Hatched and raised Tiamat in secrecy, for fear that, because she was a woman, Tiamat would be taken from her. Was discovered, but still prefers comparative secrecy about what she does.

Dangerous Enabler

Celeste and Crystal walk into a clearing and come across Alice and Samanthies. " Oh, oops, sorry."
X~Tiger Spirit~X
Akine jumped onto Sorano and Sorano quickly took off very fast. Akina was used to going fast so she didn't even squint her eyes because of the wind that blew right at her face. Akine spots someone down in the forest(Mint) and what seemed to be another dragon. "Go down there Sorano." she pointed down at Mint and her dragon Chitose.
"Ok, time to take another nap!" jumps up on Chitose, but she moves out of the way at the last minute, causing Mint to fall on the ground again. She pops back up "Hey, you jerk! Why I oughta!" tries to kick Chitose but misses and Chitose starts flying above her "Get down here! I have wings too you know I can just go up and get you." Chitose flied higher "Do not make me go up there..." flies higher "Oh you are so going to get it!"
Zendo0
((Sorry i wasnt here my computer was messing up))
((its ok Zendo, you are forgiven! blaugh 3nodding ))
(heehee. I always call dragons Tiamat)
Akki looked up as a Tiamat circled above her. Her hard eyes softend in love for a second - but only a second.
Tiamat, we'd better be going. Can you come down please?
Akina watched Chitose just keep flying higher and she laughed a little at Mint's reaction. Sorano then was a few feet above the ground in front of Mint, and next to Mint's dragon(except a little lower then Chitose). "Hi" Akina said with a smile.
Name: Luna
Weapon(S): many blades
Dragon type: Black
Dragon's name: Killmer
Background: Luna's family were warriors and she learned from them at a young age and lives to bring them honor
How you became a dragon rider: was given a dragon before born and grew up with it and named it Kllmer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff