Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Dragon Knight Rp

QUEST!
Ok so i made some quest for us to do so we can do more than just have dragons and talk.

Quest #1 Defeating the Cat demon.

Dragon types and riders
Red dragon riders:X~Tiger Spirit~X, dash1336
Blue dragon riders:izozizzy, Neko Mint
Green dragon riders:Rashel
White dragon riders:Zendo0, Shiro Onima (NO MORE!)
Black dragon riders:Ann2763, kinishi (NO MORE!))
Bronze dragon riders razz hoenixSamurai
Golden dragon riders:Alice Myranda Steale, phantomkitsune,Shiningsupernova((NO MORE!))
(All golden dragons are female)
These are all for the good guys

The evil dragons and riders
Death dragon rider:
Tear dragon riders:
Thunder dragon riders:
Skull dragon riders:

To join Everyone one must do this.

Name:
Weapon(S):
Dragon type:
Dragon's name:
Background:
How you became a dragon rider:
(uh, how do ui become a dragon rider?)
Name: Spike
Weapon(S): Sword, bow and dagers
Dragon type: Red
Dragon's name: Bob
Background: Wears a red jacket over his white t. he also has, blue jeans, blue eyes, and ormge hair.
How you became a dragon rider: Batteled his dragon and instead of killing it, he took it.
Name:Zendo
Race biggrin emon/Human
Weapon:Anything (Normally long swords)
Dragon type:White
Dragon's name:Ject
Background: At the age of 3 Zendo's family was murdered, after that he became a great knight and cammanded an army till one war against the dark dragons of chaos. His army was defeated and he almost didnt make it out alive. I walked my way to a cave where thousands of eggs were laying.
How I became a dragon rider: (Part is in my background) I walked to a cave and found thousands of eggs as one started to move and crack open. A small lizard like creature came from the egg and looked at me. About a 2 years later it grow up and becam my dragon.
*post* Heeheehee!
Um.... I'm Xennie, 16, lives in Moscow, my dragon's name is Loki-chan. Loki-sama to you. She can shoot lazer beams from her eyes. *nodnod* And I like my two-blade knife, and my three katanas. Which are tied to my waist. My blood type is AB+.
Name: Akina
Weapon(S): 2 daggers, a chained sickle (looks like kohaku's weapon off of InuYasha), and bow and arrows.
Dragon type: Red (or should i do Tear X.x)
Dragon's name: Sorano
Background: All she remembers is raising her dragon Sorano by herself, and she never knew her parents or even if she had siblings or not.
How you became a dragon rider: She just got pulled in by a dragon rider, when she was young with her dragon and they helped her train with her dragon, now she is a dragon rider.
Name: Izzy zoie
Weapon(S): long sword and cross bows
Dragon type: blue
Dragon's name: aroura
Background: He grew up in an orphangae near a dragon rosst and visted every day to see the new hachlings.
How you became a dragon rider: at the age of 12 he saw the most beutiful female blue dragon hatch and she became over attached and protective of him so he took her in as his family and left the orphange.
(don't worry about my siggy I'm not playing vamp here)
Name: Alice Myranda Steale
Weapon(S): Blood Sword.
Dragon type: Golden
Dragon's name: Samanthies
Background: Abandoned and neglected at the age of 13, Alice learned to take care of herself. She roamed the woods and survived off what she killed and found. For many years she survived this way until a band of theives came and kidnapped her when she was 17. One year later she escaped and stumbled across a land she didn't know.
How you became a dragon rider: She found a whole nest of eggs and thinking it was food she took one with her. But soon it hatched and she befriended the creature that came out. She named it Samanthies and now they are close friends.
Name: Mint
Weapon(S): Double ended spear
Dragon type: Blue
Dragon's name: Chitose
Background: Is an angel/ goddess. Her dragon was a gift from her goddess grandparents
How you became a dragon rider: After her parents died, her grandparents thought she needed a companion and gave Chitose to her
flies in and jumps on Zendo0 "Hiya!"

Dangerous Enabler

Name: Crystal
Race: Human
Weapon: Bow, dagger
Dragon type: Golden
Dragon's name: Celeste
Background: A foundling, raised by a falconer and his childless wife, now dead.
Bacame a dragonrider when her dragon chose her. Celeste came down the day of her adoptive parents funeral and picked her up in her claws.
Akina was down on the ground petting Sorano, her dragon. She was going to go for a flight soon since she didn't really have anything else to do. "Sorano are you ready?" she said smiling at her dragon.
Akina was down on the ground petting Sorano, her dragon. She was going to go for a flight soon since she didn't really have anything else to do. "Sorano are you ready?" she said smiling at her dragon.
((Gah! sry double post sweatdrop ))

Dangerous Enabler

Crystal and Celeste come swooping down to land on an outcrpping. Crystal slides off and pats Celestes shoulder. "That was a good run. C'mon, let's both get something to eat"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff