Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
"Thanks, I appreciate that." She says, then from the corner of her eye, she saw Soren move towards Gabriel. "Gabriel!" Rose cries out in warning.

Soren didn't like the way Rose looked at Gabriel, and after he smiled at her, it was the last straw. Moving quickly, Soren rushed towards Gabriel and tackles him.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gabriel grabbed him by his neck and stood up raising him as he struck him in the face sending him flying "attack me again and ill kill you you little weakling" he said as he cracked his neck again

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
"Heh, that's the spirit." Soren says, getting up and dusting himself off. "Here goes." He then reaches for his neck where his crucifix necklace dangles. Putting it in his hand, he mutters. "Trasfhoirmigh!" In Irish. Then the crucifix on his necklace begans to lengthen and forms a sword. He knew he could also channel his powers into the sword, but decided the less Gabriel knew the better. Plus, Rose could always put him out. He then went for Gabriel, swinging his blade towards Gabriel's left wing.

Rose stood there in shock, wondering what she should do. She saw Soren fall and then get back up with his transformed blade. Finally deciding, she summoned her own weapon, from a bracelet on her left arm. "Trasfhoirmigh!" She repeated, and her bracelet transformed into a sword also, but her's had her own energy searing through it. The power of water. She was a least glad she didn't have Soren's fire energy to deal with. She then stepped in between the two guys in a defense position, when Soren's blade met hers. "Enough!" She tells him.

"Move out of the way Rose!" He yells back, then moving quickly to the side, he manages to get out of Rose's blockade and goes in for the kill.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gabriel grabbed hm agan and looked him directly in the eye as Gabriels eyes changed soren was in the nightmare realm tied to a wall getting stabbed 3000 times a day for 3000 days as Gabriel dropped him it was only 3 seconds in the real world he then kicked soren in the face sending him against the tree his evil side kicked in
"wow amazing thank you for letting me stay here ....its a privlage" eric said forcing himself to be polite.when the other two went away he walked around and started to cook as his mother had taught him to.he set out plates and food hoping the servants wouldnt mind then he walked around trying to find a place to clean up. soon after he just waited for the others to show him where he could go.he hated to dress up but if that is how they act so shall he.
User Image
a b s i n t h e

Absinthe tensed her muscles up, watching as Eien began to move. As soon as he was close enough, the wyvern ducked and hobbled to the side, throwing her tail towards Eien's body.

[Sorry about the crappy post... I'm having some writer's block right now.]

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Soren got back up, blood trickling into his eyes. "I'm not finished!" He yells, then runs towards Gabriel again, this time using his powers and igniting his sword with his energy. With a flourish, he directs a firewave at Gabriel.

Rose steps in and using her sword, she then created a huge wave before the fireball could hit Gabriel. "Enough!" Then using the water, she created a dragon and attacked Soren, his energy fading. Then putting her sword away, she grabbed Soren's shirt and lifted him off the ground. "Fool, look what you did? You made Gabriel evil, and now it's my problem." Then throwing him against a tree, Rose transformed her sword again, and put herself in a defense position, in case Gabriel attacked.

Lena and Chela came down the stairs, and seated themselves. They then waited for Eric to show up.

Nahlia was flying through the clouds, excited for Eien's new friend. Aww....they would be so cute together, she thought, shifting her wings to go with the air current. If only....She was then caught up short when she saw some solitary vampires begin to attack a human village. Nal then pulled in her wings and dove towards the ground. Once close enough, she opened her jaws and blew a series of fireballs towards the vampires, accidentally catching a few buildings too. At first the vampires didn't notice her, for she blended with the clouds, but once a few of them saw a shimmering object heading towards them, they started to disperse. One however, being brave and holding a spear, decided to throw a spear at her. She dodged of course, but then she fell into one of their traps. She was surrounded by archers, aiming at her. Nalhalia didn't remember the last time vampires used weapons, so this was apparently new. The archers aimed, she dodged a few but was then struck in the wing by one. The arrow was buried into one of her joints, causing her to leave her wing outstretched. With a large 'boom' she crashed into the rocky terrain of the village. The vampires squeeled with joy and began to throw nets around her. She was able to kill a few with her fangs and talons, but there were just too many. Using her thoughts and her lungs, she roared for help. The vampires reacted to her cry, and began poking her with their sharp spears and knives. Nalhalia tried to burn them with her flame, but somehow she couldn't even move. I guess they found my weak points, she thought, then closed her eyes, hoping help would come soon.

Nehaom jolted awake after hearing his sister's plea. Excusing himself, he ran to the entrance of the cave and dove off, opening his blood-red wings with a roar of fury. He flew swiftly, but he could tell that she was pretty far away, not knowing if he could save her in time. Nehaom was pissed, that some lowly vampires would harm his sister, he would personally deal with them. While flying, Nehaom battled with his fury and anger, hoping someone would reach her in time.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gabriel just watched her then he hissed at her jetting in a fight position then a huge black snake came out of no where at rose but right before it hit it disappeared and Gabriel turned normal "woaah what happened" he said as he fell to his knees looking at rose razz

Interesting Dabbler

User Image
---~~~Eien~~~---
Eien saw Absinthe dodge his attack and then launch one of her own but because of his momentum he couldn't do much other then twist his body. Eien twisted enough to avoid a direct his but her tail still gave him a glancing blow as he rolled on the ground before getting back on his feet. Eien knew he could have used his power to avoid the hit but he wanted to learn properly so he charged at her again attacking with a claw and planning to follow up with a swing of his tail.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
"You became more like a demon." Rose said, helping him up. She had knocked Soren out, so he was lying on the ground unconscious still. "Thanks for saving me too by the way." She smiled. "By defeating yourself it looked like."

Nahalia could hear the screams of humans, through closed eyes, as their homes and families burned in the all-consuming flames. The vampires also screamed, but with joy of their victory and the live capture of a dragon. Luckily they didn't know who she was, or they would've killed her by now, so instead they celebrated by drinking human and dragon blood. At first, the vampires poked her with their weapons, but then realized that dragon blood was rare and decided to start drinking from her. It was easy to do since she was paralyzed and shackled to the ground with metal restraints, it was hard for Nahalia to fight back, she was easy prey without her fire breath or elemental powers. Still she pleaded in her mind for help to come.

Nehaom saw her, his lovely sister, shackled to the ground by mere vampires. Seeing her in pain made his blood boil and skin crawl at the same time. But mostly just angered him. Being fueled by anger, he pulled in his wings and dove towards the small coven of vampires. They screamed at the sight of him and many ran for cover . Nehaom grinned, happy that they feared him and his powers. He didn't really care about them, just Nahalia. So once he was close enough to the ground, Nehaom spreaded his wings and with an ground-shaking 'thud' he landed. Now on all fours, Nehaom scoured the area and burned all those he knew hurt his sister. After burning the last solitary vampire, he crawled over to his sister. He noticed she was unconcious, from the loss of blood and that her weak points paralyzed her. So using one ebony talon, he gently removed the various weapons that they used to paralyze her. Then he tried to remove her shackles, but realized that the vampires had somehow bewitched them. "I'm sorry sis. I didn't know you were in this much danger. I should've kept you home." he says, then curls up beside her, protecting her from futher harm.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"thanks and oh yeah sometimes i can control it unless im very angered and thanks for knocking him out didnt feel like hurting a weak person " he said smiling shyly

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
"No prob. He's always a pain in the a**." Rose replies, then walking over to Soren she picks him up and slings him over her shoulders. "We better get going. I'm hungry again and I don't want to chase my food right now." She said, then ran towards home.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"yeah" Gabriel said as he spread his wings following her
"nevermind mind" eric said to himself yawning because he was tired from his journey so he left the room and went and sat down at the table "hello again" he said laughing ready to eat.

(sorry forget my last post i dont know what was going on i think i just woke up haha)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff