Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
DRAGON BLOOD

User Image

A long time ago, in our realm called Aeon, the dragons were known as fearsome beasts that ruled their land according to themselves and that of the land itself. They lived in peace for many centuries until a day came when their deities announced the arrival of a new lifeform: Humans, then from there vampires, lycans, banshees, shapeshifters and many others. These new "lifeforms" then started hunting down the dragons to the point of extinction. But that was some years ago, after the first Blood War. Now, dragons are prospering thanks to two dragons named Nahalia and her twin brother Nehaom. The other races are still trying to kill the dragons, but now with these two in charge, will they along with other dragons, fight for survival? There are wars to be fought, alliances to be made, and a universe hanging in the balance. Which side do you choose?

Where Dragons Live: Drakopolisa
User Image

Where Lycans Live: Mooneir
User Image

Where Vampires Live: Blodnerania
User Image

Where Shapeshifters Live: Castelno
User Image

Where Humans Live: Feirana
User Image

Where Unicorns and Pegasai Live: Natunio
User Image

*Will add more if I need too.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Rules:

*No cybering, if so please time skip. I don't care to know.
*Romance is allowed, but please no details if above PG13.
*Cussing is allowed, don't overdo it!
*You may kill someone, only if they allow you to.
*Fighting and blood is allowed.
*No god-modding. No one is invincible, except the high of the high.
*Please use "" for talking, italics for thinking and (()) for OOC.
*Send me the profiles through a private message or pm titled "Dragon Blood" but do not post them.
*If you are a blood drinking monster, ask permission from person you are taking from. If you accidently drink blood from someone, still ask, okay?
*If you choose to be a dragon, you are in a clan with the two twin dragons. If they ask a fellow dragon a favor, as your elders, you obey. Rebellion is allowed, and makes the story more interesting. Also as dragons, you have magical powers and the other races have theirs.
*You are allowed to change your pic at anytime.
*I may or may not be on everyday. If I don't reply, don't panic. It'll be okay.
*You may have more than one character. Just please keep track, I understand mishaps.
*I might add more or less, so keep checking it out. biggrin
*Here is are other rps I have: Guardian Angels and Captivating Demons

*Here is my new: OOC Thread and Synopsis, and Character Profiles

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Profiles:[/align
]

Username:
Name:
Race (Dragon, vampire, lycan, etc.):
Power (Can have one or more):
Anything else?:
Pic (Anime if possible):

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Nahalia folded her pearl-like wings and dived towards the ground towards a large cave on the ledge of a cliff. Once close enough, she opened her wings and glided right into the cave's mouth, landing with a soft thud. Then, with the click, click of her talons, she made her way towards the main hall. "Brother are you here!" she roared, stopping at a edge of rock that served as a kind of table. "I don't have all day!" she said, with an irritated swish of her tail.

"I'm here. What do you want Nahalia?" He said, striding into the room. He was alot bigger than she was, for he was built for fighting not for speed. "I'm trying to sleep." He replied, yawning and letting a jet of flame come out of his mouth.

"I don't care. I'm bored and I want to fly around." Nahalia said, then ran at her brother.

Her brother dodged, and then attacked her in return, causing both of them to roll all over in the main hall and almost of the edge of the cliff. Then her brother stopped. "Come on Nahalia, we have to greet our new guests."

"Fine, then we'll play again." She replied, then with the snap of her wings, she flew to her personal home. I hope they will like us. She thought to herself, then started cleaning her scales with her tongue.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
After she was all clean, Nahalia or Nal. flew back to the main hall. Upon entering she saw another dragon. It was Eien. "Hello Hello Eien!" she shouted then went to pounce on him. She started pulling on his ears. "It's nice that your here!" Nal crooned.

Nehaom heard his annoying sister come back and sighed as she pounced on their longtime son. As if she never saw him anymore. Ahh, how sad. I hate when she acts so like her normal self. Nehaom told himself. She's such a pain sometimes.

Interesting Dabbler

User Image
---~~~Eien~~~---
Eien had just entered the main hall when he heard Nal greet him and he had just enough time to turn before she pounced on him and started to pull his ears "it's great to see you too mother" he said with a smile and a soft laugh as he then gave her a hug. Eien knew that Nal and Nehaom were not his real parents but they had practically hatched him so he called them his mother and father. Turning his head lightly Eien looked over at Nehaom "what is going on today father" he said as Nal continued to pull on his ears and although it was slightly painful he didn't mind.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
"Nothing much Eien. Basically your mother and I are awaiting new arrivals. Apparently your mother was happy you were the first to come." Nehaom said, then laughs. "She is truly happy to see you. She might follow you around all day." Then he smiled. "If I were you, distract her with some food before you go on a flight or something. Otherwise I'll never hear the end of it."

Nahalia heard Eien's thoughts and stopped tugging so hard and hugged him back. "Where have you been Eien? I've been stuck with your father and it gets rather boresome with that old croon around." She said, then gave her son a smile and stuck out her tongue at Nehaom. "Besides, you're just in time for dinner."

Interesting Dabbler

User Image
---~~~Eien~~~---
hearing his father's words Eien chuckled. "I don't think even that would work father" he said before Nal hugged him and asked where he had been "I've been studying the old tomes in the spire but that place really needs to be organized" he said with a smile when Nal mentioned that he was in time for dinner. "dinner sounds good" he said as he stretched his wings lightly since they were stiff from being cooped in the room in the spire.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
"The tombs in the spires? Sounds interesting. You'll have to show me okay? When you have time. But back to dinner. Let's go Eien!" shouted Nal gleefully. "We can go munch on some cows and varieties of other delicacies." Then leading the way, she headed toward the dining hall.

"I'll wait here." said Nehaom. "I have a feeling someone else is coming this way." He said, opening his wings alittle, as if stretching them.

((sorry, i'll be gone for today. but i'll be on tomorrow biggrin ))

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aysu yawned then coughed from a bug flying into her mouth, she had found the perfect air current and she was bored not having to flap her wings or anything, she just had to glide on the wind making for the most boring ride in her life. It was a good thing she was close to her destination any ways so it didn’t really matter that she was getting bored as long as she didn’t fall asleep well flying everything would be ok. Aysu could see where she was to land now and her wings twitched closing slightly as she flew down words landing at the mouth of the cave with a small yawn.

Interesting Dabbler

User Image
---~~~Eien~~~---
Eien gave smile to Nal as she asked for him to show her the tomes when they had time. "no problem mother" he said as she then started to head towards the dining hall. "sounds good didn't have many good things to eat in the spire" he said with a smile as he followed Nal to the dining hall. Eien really enjoyed being around Nal and Nehaom not only because he considered them his mother and father but they were always so fun to be around.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Nal lead Eien into the dining room. A large ornately carved room, decorated with polished wood used as tables, and in the walls there were a variety of gems and rubies. Nearby, over a roasting fire, there was the pig; along with some turkey, cow (from who knows where), rodents and fish. "I hope your hungry dear." Nal said with a smile. "Cause I know I can't eat all of this, I would gain over a hundred pounds."

"Why hello Aysu." said Nehaom as a light green dragon landed and yawned. "I am going to guess your flight was boring? You are a swift flyer you know?" He smiled at her.

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aysu blinked and nodded "yes flying for such a long time with not much to do can get just so boring" she said and folded her wings tightly to her body then tilted her head back and raised her foot to scrack behind her ear "ahhh itchy..." she mumbbled before she stoped and shook her head

Interesting Dabbler

User Image
---~~~Eien~~~---
Eien followed Nal as she lead him into the dining hall and no matter how many times he saw the room he was still mesmerized by it "it's good to be back here" he said as he sniffed the air taking in the smells of the cooking meat. When he heard Nal's comment about gaining weight if she tried to eat all of this he gave a hearty laugh "and even if you did mother you would still look wonderful" he said as his stomach gave a light growl "I think my stomach just answered your question for me" he said with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff