Welcome to Gaia! ::

xSweetAngelx
Kiana: *walks towards a shop and notices the window is broken* What's happened here? It all used to be so peaceful...
*Someone runs up to her with their neck bleeding before collapsing*
*he pulled his sword out of the vampire and turned to kiana running towards her as he looked at the body on the ground and sliced its head off and said "im sorry it wasnt transformed yet but it had to be done" as he put his hand on her shoulder "this is gunna be much harder for us now but we will defeat dracula i promise*
*Seshio winces at all the blood* There is so much...
Kiana: *She nods* I know. *A determined look was visible on her face, and she backflipped around, stabbing and kicking vampires left, right and center*
*Is evily sitting at top of tree* ((my computor is stupid and wont let me PM it to you so just deal with it for now.))
*Vampire grabs Seshio's arm as she hits him on the head, knocking him out* scary! *holds staff ready for battle as she snapps her fingers making the flask of holy water connect to her belt. The flask has a lid on it so it wont spill*
xSweetAngelx
Kiana: *She nods* I know. *A determined look was visible on her face, and she backflipped around, stabbing and kicking vampires left, right and center*
*he saw the group attacknig kiana and went to help but by the time he could they were all dead as he said it is not safe down here for jstu us three we must go, as he looked back at seshio and said " its ok just think of all the other free people we are still fighting for as he grabbed kianas hand and started to fly up to the heavens once again but then dropped hsi flask.......he flew down to get it and stopped sudenly once he reached the ground and felt a saber resting on the back of hsi neck , looked up and saw that there was almsot no way out of thsi.*
ha ha ha! *sythe appears* the angles fall quickly? *still in tree*
Kiana: *raises her eyebrows for a split-second before diving to Gabriel's aid, kicking the vampire who is attacking Gabriel with the heel of her boot. She lands cat-like on the floor, and slits the vamp's neck before pulling Gabriel up and flying him to the Holy Water Fountain*
*starts flying the sees Gabriel with the saber on his neck* oh no!
TerrorKitty
ha ha ha! *sythe appears* the angles fall quickly? *still in tree*
((were are you right now jsut so i can know))
*he drank a little more holy water and then said your saveing me alto today i hafta concentrate more as eh realized seshio was still down there and he jumped down fallnig fast and then stopped grabbing sehios arm and ulling her up to the hall fo angels and then lay her down flying back up to kiana and said "their forces are almost seemnig stronger lmsot more powerful idk what could be causeing it"
((sorry if my rping is a little off im jsut out fo it today lol))
Kiana: Stay here... *she dives from the cloud once again and stands in the middle of the street, glancing around her. Sensing vampires coming, she glides into the air and hovers towards the Mansion, but is knocked out by a vampire and taken hostage*
OH NO! *looks back and forth between Kiana and Gabriel*
Queen Morgana sits in mansions basement, sipping blood from a wine glass. She is aware that the attack on the angels in not going well through a strong psychic connection she has with others of her kind. She becomes enraged and hurls the glas across the room, smashing it on a wall, blodd spilling everywhere.

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself...

An evil look settles in her face as she goes on planning her next attack... on that will be more successful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff