Welcome to Gaia! ::

xSweetAngelx
((Kk, since I'm accepted can I post my intro?))
((yep i need an angel "partner" anyways wink that spot is open)
Black_Panther
xSweetAngelx
((Kk, since I'm accepted can I post my intro?))
((yep i need an angel "partner" anyways wink that spot is open)

*applies* wink
*sits on a cloud stretching out her wings*
*he sat up out of his throne for the arrival of the angels as he floated up hsi wings moving slightly and then drifted down onto the holy sword rack and hoyl water alter as he poured some holy water into a flask and grabbed his sword it glowing in the sun and then went down the the great hall of angels looking around*
HI! is seshio here?
Kiana: *sits cross-legged beside the Holy Water fountain, humming gently*
Oh... i'm a vampire so yeah!
TerrorKitty
HI! is seshio here?
((rezad the first psot b4 you talk!!!))
xSweetAngelx
Kiana: *sits cross-legged beside the Holy Water fountain, humming gently*
*he looked up above himself and saw kiana as he lofted up to her and sat down gliding his hand through the water saying "so how you been doing" as he looked up at her*
*looks down upon the city of her people* all seems quiet...*smiles and lies onto the cloud*
Kiana: Wow... It's so peaceful here... *flaps her wings softly, the feathers barely making a sound against the cool breeze which surrounds her. Kiana's daggers lay sheathed at her hips*
. . . Well then... hold on i'll type up all that stuff....
xSweetAngelx
Kiana: Wow... It's so peaceful here... *flaps her wings softly, the feathers barely making a sound against the cool breeze which surrounds her. Kiana's daggers lay sheathed at her hips*
*"yes it is almost unbelievable" he said as he looked at her somewhat blushing and said "once most of the angels arrive ill need to someone to help keep control with me*
Kiana: *blushes* If you need any help, I'll be happy to... Help out, and stuff. *She dips her hand into the water and smiles*
*sighs and floats down to the main Hall* Wow...so many angels...*is bumped a little by one*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff