TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
*stares at him*he will get hurt if he hangs out with me i i cant let him be my friend if u do hang out with me u will get hurt (k)
don't care i will still be your friend.......
*stands up and starts to walk down the hallwith hands in pocket** well arent u coming

walks towards her...and as he reaches her....tell me how should i get hurt than....?
*looks at the ground* i beated up alot of people and most want refenge and one always manages to hurt me
would you beet me up here now.....
why...why did u ask that question

when i first saw ya here you seem some dum a** but your not and i want to gett to know you better but if you keep saying you going to hurt than i wasthing my time...so do you want to be my friend...?
yah i will be ur friend and i will stop with the hurting thing...by the way how old are u
i'm 16.....you.....smiles and kissed on her cheek.....

where you walking to anyway
*stop walking and scraches head* i dont no
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
TeRRaDaZ
Vigell
*stares at him*he will get hurt if he hangs out with me i i cant let him be my friend if u do hang out with me u will get hurt (k)
don't care i will still be your friend.......
*stands up and starts to walk down the hallwith hands in pocket** well arent u coming

walks towards her...and as he reaches her....tell me how should i get hurt than....?
*looks at the ground* i beated up alot of people and most want refenge and one always manages to hurt me
would you beet me up here now.....
why...why did u ask that question

when i first saw ya here you seem some dum a** but your not and i want to gett to know you better but if you keep saying you going to hurt than i wasthing my time...so do you want to be my friend...?
yah i will be ur friend and i will stop with the hurting thing...by the way how old are u
i'm 16.....you.....smiles and kissed on her cheek.....

where you walking to anyway
*stop walking and scraches head* i dont no

ok....O.o......sits down on the stairs and where to go now...?

Quotable Genius

sirenee climbed down from off of the stage careful not to bang her head on the speaker, she walked over to a window and looked out, she looked up at the night sky and sighed, "i wonder if Will has realised im not home"
*sits down*
Name: Secra
Race/Species: Half Kitsune/Half Human

Hilarious Spotter

name:wolf
race:fallen angle

Hilarious Spotter

Vigell
*sits down*
((long time no see))
Vigell
*sits down*
and now.....?
*He ran up to a door and went to slam against it but stopped himself* I just had to forget a book in english class, and now look where I am...I have to get out of here!! Its my break too!! *he shot an ice blast but only electricuted himself and he flew back into a wall*

Hilarious Spotter

*walks around the sckool*ummm
Namw: Gina
Race: dog/wind demon

*watched Secra trying to get out then shakes head.*
its no use not even my wind won't open it

Quotable Genius

sirenee removed her jacket revealing two wounds on her back almost touching just beneath the inbetween of her shoulder blades she walked towards the door but before she could make it near the middle of the hall the two wounds on her back begin to bleed "oh s**t no, i thought i could control this happening now!!" the two wounds begin to bleed heavily as what seems to be bone growing pushes out of them, she falls to her hands and knees as they grow out bigger and wider, she screams in pain but can hardly be heard for the music, they grow out long and stop, blood covers sirenees back, and she's breathing heavily the bone stops growing and then a woven grey mist surrounds them and completely covers her body as well as the bone, as the mist dissapears sirenes body is lying on the floor passed out from the pain and two beautiful black wings lay covereing her body and stretched out across the floor
*walks away from the door and walks back to the art room*
*sighs*i wonder if there's a other way out
*finally gets into the art room then goes under the sink and pools out a
huge container filled with wet clay.* this has to work!

*reaches into the container and pulls up some clay ,
spreads it out and lets it dry for 20 mins then, after 20
mins she forms the clay into a few differnt types of keys
the fires them*

goes over to a window and opens the window
(it only opens about 1 inch stressed )
[[can I be a teacher]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash