Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

she looks at him and then storms off down the corridor
sirenee
she looks at him and then storms off down the corridor
I look at the ground then follow her, just to see if she cold find a way out, but not closely
Name: Vyviane
Race: Half Serpant Demon, Half Human
Appearence: Like avi, but with claws, slitted pupils, snake-like fangs, forked tongue, and small patches of scaly skin in random places.

Vyviane is in the other art. She was staying after school to finish a banner that was suppose to be done yesterday. When she was finished she went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"You have to be kidding me..."

She pulled on the door harder and started kicking. Vyviane kicked the door as hard as she could and broke open, landing on the floor with a loud crash. eek

"Oops...I'm in so much trouble..."

Quotable Genius

she walks into the main hall and climbs on the stage she lays down on it and looks up at the ceiling
sirenee
she walks into the main hall and climbs on the stage she lays down on it and looks up at the ceiling
I walk over to you and stand beside your face. I frown as I sit next to you... 'refidhugasb snbfske nsfbshd aksj'
Vyviane walked out and walked to the main hall, when she saw others.

"We're locked in, aren't we?"

Quotable Genius

she looks up at him in confusion "i dont understand what your saying"
Name: Draconius Yonikusa
Race/Species: Half-Kikonia (Soul sealer), 1/4-Ugoua (Mind medler), 1/4-Human

Draconius walked silently into the room. Wearing a formal outfit, he had a bit of a sweatdrop forming.

"Oi.. you guys are still here to? Damn staff...", he said, walking up to the kids.
sirenee
she looks up at him in confusion "i dont understand what your saying"
He began to understand in which language she was speaking but only heard her say"I stand at you' The rest was confusing to him cause he newer had to speak it out.' huh.... Me ish Kairi- Kitsune..
Vyviane went and sat down in a chair.

"This is not how I planned to spend the break."

She sighed. She mainly talked to herself.

"After this I am buying a watch with a timer..."
((hello?))
[yeah its like so weird]
(Wanna notice that I am there =3?)
Kairi Sakura
[yeah its like so weird]

((what's weird?))
[the girl left]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff