Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
"Hush your mouth! In my day kid's weren't allowed to even THINK about going out at this hour. Now all you crazy kids do is party, party, party! We never had time for partying when there was WORK to be done around the farm. That's the thing with you kids now a'days. No enough farms!" He had to stop because he started coughing.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crystalgreen
"Hush your mouth! In my day kid's weren't allowed to even THINK about going out at this hour. Now all you crazy kids do is party, party, party! We never had time for partying when there was WORK to be done around the farm. That's the thing with you kids now a'days. No enough farms!" He had to stop because he started coughing.
"There were farms in the city before? Whoa, that's weird." Beatrice couldn't imagine there being farms many years ago where she currently lived.

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
"Yes there were! And we had to walk six miles uphill both ways to school each day for a five hour lesson. Then once we got home we had to do whatever work that was needed to be done." He grumbled as he started wheezing he took out his inhailer.
"Haha.. Don't worry old man. We work enough. You seem to slacking off yourself, if you don't mind me saying. As for you, hun.." She put her hand on Beatrice's shoulder. "..Don't you worry about how old I am. I'm old enough. Care to join me on the swings?"

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crystalgreen
"Yes there were! And we had to walk six miles uphill both ways to school each day for a five hour lesson. Then once we got home we had to do whatever work that was needed to be done." He grumbled as he started wheezing he took out his inhailer.
"If you worked so hard when you were a kid, how come you're a park-janitor now?" Beatrice grinned as she posed this clever question.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tiriana
"Haha.. Don't worry old man. We work enough. You seem to slacking off yourself, if you don't mind me saying. As for you, hun.." She put her hand on Beatrice's shoulder. "..Don't you worry about how old I am. I'm old enough. Care to join me on the swings?"
"Know what? I think I WILL." Feeling rebellious, Beatrice went over to the swings and sat down.

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
"Because you young kids took all the good payin' jobs! I'm not as wry as I used to be and I'm not into this new internet thing. And Your hip new lingo confuses the heck out of me what does 'off the heazy' mean anyways? Nothing! Just a bunch of nonsense! And calling everyone 'dog' now when I was growing up you called your friends by their birth names not 'Big Mac Ol' daddy'."
Tiriana walked to the swings and sat down next to Beatrice, swinging the seat to face her.
"So.. tell me.. are you superstitious? Do you believe in ghosts? Witches? The supernatural? ..Vampires, perhaps?"
joseph silently walked into the pitch black park...

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ignoring the old man's babbling lecture, Beatrice looked at Tiriana as she swung a bit in her seat. "Yeah, I guess. I dunno, I believe in SOME stuff. But I've never seen anything real, you know? No proof so I'm not frightened."
*silently walks to the swings trying not to make a noise and made sure the two girls didn't see him...* so...
"Well.. if someone confronted you. Just kind of said.. 'Hey! I'm a werewolf' or something like that. Would you believe it? Would you run?"
She grinned wickedly and got up from her swing to walk in front of Beatrice's swing and look her in the face.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beatrice stopped swinging and let her swing stop. "I'd probably laugh and tell them I'm 'La Chupacabra'. I mean, they're probably just angsty wankers pretended to be cool by saying they're a monster."
"Oh really."
Tiriana drew back as she noticed the stranger and moved a bit more into the shadows.
"Oh, hello there. You're just in time to join our conversation. We're talking about evil creatures. You wouldn't happen to be one, would you?"
She sat down heavily in a swing and glared at the intruder.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beatrice jerked her head around to stare at the person Tiriana was talking to. "Geez, I didn't even see him come here," she murmured.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff