Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
No newbies, please.

It was dusk in the local park and Beatrice walked down the lonely jogging path under the light of the street-lamps. She stared at her waxing shadow on the ground. And then it was gone as she passed a lamp. Then it came back as she walked under the light of another lamp. For a few minutes she walked in silence under the warm golden glow of the lamps. Then suddenly the lights went out.

'What the-? Is the park closed already?' she wondered as she took out her cell phone to see what time it was. 'Nah, it can't be... it's only 9:30.'

She quickened her pace to get out of the pitch-black park. She was beginning to get nervous. Why were the lights out and why was she the only person in the park?
The swing squeaked as Tiriana kicked off. Her pale blue eyes watched the hurrying figure, who was illuminated for a moment by the light of her cell phone. She smirked to herself in the darkness, before jumping off and standing by the exit to the park. She called out..
"Hullo There!"

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beatrice clutched at her heart and gasped. Once her heart began to beat again, she turned around slowly to see who had spoken. "Who's there?"
Tiriana came closer, the grin growing wider on her face.
"Just a friend. Name's Tiriana. What brings you here this late at night?"

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Elvis who was the caretaker of the park was hiding in the bushes looking out for innocent snoggers. He was a very old man with a walking stick. He poked at the flower next to him with his stick "Grow you!"

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Nothin'," said Beatrice in a false 'cool' voice. "Just walking in the park... at dusk... when all the lights go off- say, what's up with that? Is that supposed to happen at 9:30? I've never been here this late." Beatrice nervously looked around.
"Yes, the park closes at 9:30, but the gates are open all night. Say, how old are you? Should you even be out this late? There are some dangerous people out here this late.."

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Elvis walked around the park and noticed Beatrice and Tiriana. "Hey you kids! The park is closed! Get out before I have to whip you!" He shook his cane at them.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beatrice narrowed her eyes and firmly said, "Sixteen. Bet you thought I was 12, though, didn't you?"

Kawaii Shoujo

hi! Why is the park lights off?

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crystalgreen
Elvis walked around the park and noticed Beatrice and Tiriana. "Hey you kids! The park is closed! Get out before I have to whip you!" He shook his cane at them.
Beatrice arched an eyebrow (or at least she tried to arch it- for some reason, she lacked that particular skill) at the old man. "Isn't that illegal, or something?"
Tiriana squinted and turned her eyes to the old man.
"Say old man, calm yourself! We're just having a chat here. Care to join us?"
She lowered her voice and turned back to Beatrice..
"Yes you do look a bit young. But I am a bad judge of age."

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rainbow_sparckle
hi! Why is the park lights off?
(This is a serious rp. Not a chat. Please leave unless you're going to roleplay.)

Kawaii Shoujo

Tiriana
hi..before you said scary people.... what did you mean by that?*shivered*

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tiriana
Beatrice frowned and folded her arms. "Just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm a kid. And how old are YOU?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff