Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Well, I've gotta head home. If you wanna talk to me about this "partner" thing, gimme a call." He handed her his number, and started for home. "See ya!"

(Cue to go, folks. Byes!)
Deathdime666
*walked past her droping something upon the ground that resembles a bullet*

She jumped as her ears picked up the sound of something hitting the ground. She stood up and turned around fast. SHe wasnt sure what to do. "Is there something you want?" She said softly. she tried to sound 'mean' but it didnt come out the way she had hoped. She looked to the thing that had been dropped/
:her head looked up quickly at the man and nodded : "I thank you for the foot wound." :she smirks and begins walking off:
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
*coughs, silver blood coming out of my mouth* "they just barely missed me, this time..."
"I smell... blood..." His energy was replenished so he could use magic again. He got up and walked to the wall left of the entrance to the ally. He walked past her without being seen. He thought time for some interrogation...

*whipes the blood away from her mouth and looks at her hand* "damnit!"
He walked into the entrance of the ally. "Lady... lets hear some answers...."

*eyes flash orange* "what do you want to know?"
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
*coughs, silver blood coming out of my mouth* "they just barely missed me, this time..."
"I smell... blood..." His energy was replenished so he could use magic again. He got up and walked to the wall left of the entrance to the ally. He walked past her without being seen. He thought time for some interrogation...

"I want to know why the croud was chasing after you... why you are bleeding... those are the only two things i want to know."
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece

"I want to know why the croud was chasing after you... why you are bleeding... those are the only two things i want to know."

"why they were chasing me is none of your business, and I'm bleeding because I got hit by a motor bike, good enough?"
Deathdime666
*took fire in and tended to her wounds then laid her on the couch and left a note *

Be back later...make yourself at home and dig into the food
*she wakes up and sees the note* FOOD!!! *grabs the food and stuffs it into her mouth* Damn this is good! *she swallows and looks around for the boy who helped her*

((srry I was gone I had to eat))
ladycat
Deathdime666
*walked past her droping something upon the ground that resembles a bullet*

She jumped as her ears picked up the sound of something hitting the ground. She stood up and turned around fast. SHe wasnt sure what to do. "Is there something you want?" She said softly. she tried to sound 'mean' but it didnt come out the way she had hoped. She looked to the thing that had been dropped/

*as kain turned he thought the voice sounded a little like a Shira officer, his eyes started to glow green, but he realized his mistake then they turned back to normal* oh...um *he looked down at what she was looking at and snatched it real fast* um sorry to disturb you but im looking for someone...*he took out a photo of a man that looked a little like him but the real diffrence was that the mans eyes were a ocean blue color*
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece

"why they were chasing me is none of your business, and I'm bleeding because I got hit by a motor bike, good enough?"
"No it is not good enough... And it is my buisness to know..." takes out a card. and lets it float to the ground. the card read. "Protection service. No-pay. Protects you from certain types of people for a limmited amount of time Until your enemys are taken care of."
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece

"No it is not good enough... And it is my buisness to know..." takes out a card. and lets it float to the ground. the card read. "Protection service. No-pay. Protects you from certain types of people for a limmited amount of time Until your enemys are taken care of."

"I don't think I... qualify"
*enters the park* ((can anyone talk to me))
~shadow walks until she comes to a park bench and liunges on it, making the uncomfortable thing seem dreadfully comfortable...leaning her head back skyward she hears a voice above her..she looks up to see a man in the tree, without firther warning the man leaps upon her..but wait, no he leaps upon her blade for it is stabbed through his chest, sliding the corpse off she goes to sit by the fountain~
Deathdime666
*as kain turned he thought the voice sounded a little like a Shira officer, his eyes started to glow green, but he realized his mistake then they turned back to normal* oh...um *he looked down at what she was looking at and snatched it real fast* um sorry to disturb you but im looking for someone...*he took out a photo of a man that looked a little like him but the real diffrence was that the mans eyes were a ocean blue color*

Her black eyes watched him pick up the object. She sighed slightly and relaxed alittle. She had senced something strange about him but she couldnt place her 'finger' on it. Kationie slowly took a step to him then stopped. "It nothing. I sorry i was so harsh. Its just." She paused and turned around. "I always have to be on the look out." She looked back over her shoulder "I dont really fit in you know. And where You see a bullet you have to be on gaurd."
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece
Beo-wulf
Justice deVece

"I don't think I... qualify"
"Any one qualafies. Ive protected scoundrals theives. But mostly good people... Also its dangerouse to show your blood if its silver cause people will think you have merculosis... its deaveloped in the dome because of the polution... the viruse turns your blood a silver color... if the infected blood is exposed to air it will creat a stronger virus."
Beo-wulf
"Any one qualafies. Ive protected scoundrals theives. But mostly good people... Also its dangerouse to show your blood if its silver cause people will think you have merculosis... its deaveloped in the dome because of the polution... the viruse turns your blood a silver color... if the infected blood is exposed to air it will creat a stronger virus."

"I'm fine on my own thank you..." *whipes the rest of the blood off of her mouth* "and I'm not the one who needs protecting"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff