Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merc Kiv
Now he finally looked around. It was too dark to see anything from about 10 feet infront of him so he just slid the other dagger out of its sheath and held it in his opposite hand and holding them apart, he slamed them together making a loud metallic sound. The sound rang in the air loudly.

"Who ever it is I'm friendly so someone say something I'm not going to hurt you so just say something.!"
*her ears pick up the sound and she winces in pain* Taden? *she covers her ears with her hands and looks toward him*
FireFox951
Deathdime666
you know, you gave me the will to fight again...you brought me out of hideing...*he leans over and kisses fire*
Your welcome... O.O *she blushes for a moment then kisses him back*

*kain started to feel horny, he didnt want to do somthing too stupid, not before going through a important mission... before he did anything he stoped and breathed, he whisperd to himself* i cant screw this up becouse my hormones decide to go kamikazee on me. love her to much...
*he looked out to the ocean as the sun set...then the radio kain carried flared* Its time...were goin...-flee
okay be right there-kain
*before they left kain kissed fire again and held her close* promise me you wont go changeing...i need you to stay strong, like you are...
Deathdime666
FireFox951
Deathdime666
you know, you gave me the will to fight again...you brought me out of hideing...*he leans over and kisses fire*

*kain started to feel horny, he didnt want to do somthing too stupid, not before going through a important mission... before he did anything he stoped and breathed, he whisperd to himself* i cant screw this up becouse my hormones decide to go kamikazee on me. love her to much...
*he looked out to the ocean as the sun set...then the radio kain carried flared* Its time...were goin...-flee
okay be right there-kain
*before they left kain kissed fire again and held her close* promise me you wont go changeing...i need you to stay strong, like you are...
*nods* But should I go? I might die down there... *she looks at the water a worried look in her eyes*
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
Deathdime666

okay be right there-kain
*nods* But should I go? I might die down there... *she looks at the water a worried look in her eyes*

hey! your not gonna chicken out okay? your goin... il protect you, i promise-kain *ally came running in* okay you too, to the dorms, get your stuff and suits on , fire make sure its extra tight so no water seaps through okay?-ally
yea yea...*kain went to the sleeping quarters and started to change*
((o_O;;; I said I'd play ally if you wanted me to...))
*her ears p***k at the sound of the daggers*
Deathdime666

hey! your not gonna chicken out okay? your goin... il protect you, i promise-kain *ally came running in* okay you too, to the dorms, get your stuff and suits on , fire make sure its extra tight so no water seaps through okay?-ally
yea yea...*kain went to the sleeping quarters and started to change*
*she follows slowly behind him cluching the fire katana at her side. She sighs nervously. Her eyes flame and the suit appears on her body extra tight the way Ally told her to put it on* Tell when you are ready Kain so you dont knock me over! *she sits down her back against the door her gaze wondering*
[I'll be Taden and meself. I couldnt fiond out what tadens weapons were though and where he is right now]
Merc Kiv
[I'll be Taden and meself. I couldnt fiond out what tadens weapons were though and where he is right now]

(( blaugh )) "... what do you want?"
Merc heard the voice but couldn't tell who it was but it sounded to him femalish. "Who are you, and where are you anyways I cant see you?" This was said in a lower voice than a shout but was still carried over the air and the roar of the waves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taden had his eyes closed now and wasn't sure what he was doing. But he knew he seemed to have spaced out for a minute.
Merc Kiv
Merc heard the voice but couldn't tell who it was but it sounded to him femalish. "Who are you, and where are you anyways I cant see you?" This was said in a lower voice than a shout but was still carried over the air and the roar of the waves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taden had his eyes closed now and wasn't sure what he was doing. But he knew he seemed to have spaced out for a minute.
*she sees Taden and calls out to him* Taden!!! Hurry up!!! You need to change into your diving suit 'member? We are diving in a few minutes and you need to hurry!
Merc Kiv

*she pauses* "I'm at the shore"
Merc slides the two daggers back into their sheaths and walks slowly toward the shore. He could now see a figure there, so he started faster toward the figure. The figure had to be the voice he had just heard, the female one. "Is there a reason why your just sitting on the beach alone?" he asked.
"Oh yeah" he called out, wheres the wet suit, he asked himself. He looked around to try and find one forgetting where they were. "Where are they?"
Merc Kiv

"Oh yeah" he called out, wheres the wet suit, he asked himself. He looked around to try and find one forgetting where they were. "Where are they?"
*she stands up and moves out of the doors way* In there its on your cot Kain is changing already
"Ok" Walking to the doorway he enters the room and looks to find his cot. Seeing the wetsuit already laid out on the bed he picks it up holding it in the air and nods his head. Yeah this is the right side but I wish it was some darker. He puts the wet suit on quickly and then walks back outside and stands next her. "Ok, I'm ready"
Merc Kiv
Merc slides the two daggers back into their sheaths and walks slowly toward the shore. He could now see a figure there, so he started faster toward the figure. The figure had to be the voice he had just heard, the female one. "Is there a reason why your just sitting on the beach alone?" he asked.

"...no"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces