Since I am ignorant in any case.

User ImageUser Image

G w e n

User ImageUser Image

Therefore chooses Thou for me,
What Thou knowest to be best and do not put my perdition,
In what my autonomy and free choice prefer

User Image

Gwen sighed as Tyra fliped her up and over her shoulder and carted her off. This wasn’t the first time Gwen got to see the perfection that was Tyra’s butt. “One of these days I’ll smack it” Gwen threatened as Tyra carted her up into her room the tossed her onto the bed.

It took Tyra a few more minutes to make sure all the doors to her room were locked, the windows secure and that no one but herself were in the room. well Tyra was busying playing as her bodyguard Gwen took some more time to collect her thoughts and gaze about her room. Milly had packed, nearly the entire room was packed up. Sighing she glanced over at Tyra when she finally sat down on her bed and started talking about the stuff happened yesterday.

Gwens mood was sour by the time Tyra had finished her one sided conversation. “I don’t remember the outing that we both so enjoyed, or the gents name or the fact that we...I promised to see him again if he came calling. Nor do i remember planning the wedding with Vice….what colors did we side on? what flowers and how many guest had we invited already. Nothing….” which was sad and annoying and frustrating at the same time.
According to Tyra, the gent that had taken her out for the day, -along with Tyra as her trusted chaperon- that Gwen had commented after their lovely time that she like him as a friend and could possibly see herself falling in love with this now new stranger. As for the planning of the wedding Vice and herself had indeed gotten much figured out...but she couldn’t remember. “this is new...and worrisome Tyra...I saw something that would happen a day from now...and I lost my past.” worry creased her brow. What was going to happen on their jorney? what would happen if it happened again and she forgot something vitally important. “Tyra...what are we going to do...I mean not only has it started to grow and affect more than just current memories….but Vice’s personal guard...Luxiferre knows too...what if he decided to tell someone...I could be killed!” Gwen rose to her feet, all thoughts of packing light forgotten as she paced back and forth trying to figure out a solution to a horrible situation .

infinititties

Oni Ignasha

Bi0hazard_Bunny

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image тhey say we are what we are,
вut we don't have to be,
ι'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
ι'll be the watcher, яafter,
σf the eternal flame,
ι'll be the guard dog,
σf all your fever dreams

тץяα Ӿ вɭσσ∂вαтн

вecause we could be Immortals, ιmmortals,
נust not for long, ғor long,
αnd live with me forever now,
тhe blackout curtains down,
נust not for long, ғor long

◤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◥
"No one is going to hurt you because of your visions. If your father tries, I will fight his entire army before I would let any of them lay a finger on you." Tyra pointed out rather harshly. She then walked over to Gwen and grabbed the woman by her shoulders. "As long as I'm with you, I can remind you of everything. I don't plan to leave your side, even when your married. Even if you marry a farmer, I will be right there with you." She said with a grin, then looked around the room.

"You can't wear your fancy dresses. They have to be more plain."

⊱---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

She flinched a bit when he offered the slobbery hand to her to shake, but in order to seal the deal, she grabbed his middle finger and shook the entire hand. "You'll pay me huh? How much are we talking exactly?" she asked as she brought her hand back. "The only time I actually do anything for the Demon King is when..." she stopped short, not wanting to tell her secret, or her life's story. "Well long story short I have to be out of my mind to do so. So, while I'm still in control of myself I tend to do little things to annoy him,this however...his reaction is gonna be priceless." She motioned for the men to follow as she slipped back into the shadows. "Follow close and remember, bleeding means death" She would then take a backalley route to the castle, making sure that none of the three were seen along the way.

thestoopidmonkey

Winner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxThe two rather tall and dark haired gentlemen walked through the halls at a slightly hastened pace, the brunette, for the most part, following lead of the prince. It wasn't too far, but the prince had always preferred to arrange himself as far in advanced as he would need, as to avoid the implications of sudden change. Turning a corner, the prince found his face immediately pressed against the familiar chest of an even taller man - Everent, of course. Renavicitear stepped back slightly, startled only mildly at the sudden collision, but soon was admittedly relaxed at the sound of the much older man's boisterous laughter.

xx"I heard from one of the kitchen staff that dinner had ended rather abruptly. How glad I am to see that there is no steak knife lodged anywhere in you, yet! Ha ha." Everent again laughed loudly before looking the man up and down, once again reaching to the male to fix his cravat, which had a habit of getting misaligned constantly. "Ah, mister Luxiferre, I haven't seen you in a few days. Perhaps even a week! You'll be the one fixing the young master up, you know. Don't let me down." Everent added with a quaint smile, finishing his work. Hopefully, the note that the elder man had slipped into the pocket of the shirt beneath Renavicitear's ebony jacket was placed against the brown headed man's knowledge. A pat on the shoulder followed, and the salt and pepper haired man left the two younger men, speaking of a meeting he had to attend.

xxRenavicitear's mind was obviously on the note for a short while - why Everent couldn't simply tell the two the issue was beyond him. Regardless, after the older man made his leave, the prince continued his gait, glancing at the small folded note that was within his breast pocket once or twice before arriving at the stables. Various colored stallions and mares were diligently devouring mounds of hay, and the lingering scent of dung irritated the prince's nostrils. Renavicitear had never enjoyed the stables nor horses in general, and in truth, it seemed as if horses had it out for him - one particular black steed was glaring daggers at the man at that very moment, or so it would seem. The prince sat upon a bench at the opposing end of the stables before speaking to his guard and friend.

xx"Pick whichever horse is less likely to bite my leg off in my sleep. I'm not good with these things." The ebony haired prince stated the last bit coldly and a with a disappointed tone, though the sigh of relief afterwards to be out of the stale atmosphere of the castle was unmistakeable. He directed his gaze at the sky, which was tinted a light shade of orange and pink as the setting sun would soon make way to night, while he plucked the folded note from his breast pocket.

I beg of you to be safe on your journey, and I ask you to forgive me for weeping at your departure as well as being unable to say these words to you in person. I may not have any sort of magical ability to foresee the future, but I have a terrible feeling about your journey and I do worry for your safety greatly. I had a trusted friend enchant an article that I would like you to wear - it will help if you ever need to use your last resort. I left it in the care of the stable hands, I'm sure they will place it in your saddlebag. I do hope you and your wife will come back safely, and I look forward to serving your child as I have served you and your mother before you.

Don't forget - no matter what happens, I will always be on your side, young master.

xxSomething that could possibly be considered and awkward smile formed on the prince's lips for only a short moment as he read the words - though the word "wife" still visibly bothered him. He covered the traces of the smile with a few coughs, cursing the stench of the stable as he stepped outside for a bit, enjoying the breeze that he rarely had been able to feel for the past week.

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
I Desire not to Desire,
For my will is without value,
Since I am ignorant in any case.

User ImageUser Image

G w e n

User ImageUser Image

Therefore chooses Thou for me,
What Thou knowest to be best and do not put my perdition,
In what my autonomy and free choice prefer

User Image

She looked up at Tyra and sighed. “I know i...its….frustrating and annoying. I can’t help but worry…” she stated softly glancing out the window and watching the prince and Lux go about selecting a steed for the prince. “My father and the King will expect me to right with the prince...that is if they don’t force the carriage on us...but then Luxiferre did say he find a way to ditch the thing...So...maybe we’ll be okay...But” Sighing she turned away from the window and glanced at her luggage.

She stop worrying for now and try to deal with her current situation “Milly packed as if my life depended on it...well I should at least have a day gown...riding trousers because I refuse to wear a gown on horseback the next month or so. and That should be enough. I’ll wear a light gown that does not require so many petty skirts or this annoying corset We won't bring bring that since my body looks as if i’m already wearing one we won’t need it and we will not have time to lace up and unlace each time. So help me change then we’ll grab what I need...thankfully I look good in everything” Gwen stated with a smirk grabbing a small saddle bag.

infinititties

Oni Ignasha

Bi0hazard_Bunny

xXxLord_DeathheartxXx

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

he laughed as the woman grabbed finger then his hand obviously disgusted by the this."sorry im not used to interactions with the fairer sex. but I will pay you 500,000 gold for your help"when she removed her hand he wipes it on his chest and smirked when she told him of her dealings with the demon king and was curious why she doesn't just run away she obviously not a prisoner."you know with that money you could flee from here 500,000 gold's a lot of money you could practically disappear with that. hell come work for me i'll pay you good. what do you mean no blood hey wait" the woman ducked into a back alley and thum'lor and Irving fallowed.

Ivy Fantasy
User Image

She flinched a bit when he offered the slobbery hand to her to shake, but in order to seal the deal, she grabbed his middle finger and shook the entire hand. "You'll pay me huh? How much are we talking exactly?" she asked as she brought her hand back. "The only time I actually do anything for the Demon King is when..." she stopped short, not wanting to tell her secret, or her life's story. "Well long story short I have to be out of my mind to do so. So, while I'm still in control of myself I tend to do little things to annoy him,this however...his reaction is gonna be priceless." She motioned for the men to follow as she slipped back into the shadows. "Follow close and remember, bleeding means death" She would then take a backalley route to the castle, making sure that none of the three were seen along the way.

thestoopidmonkey

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
As she was presented to the man who would be her new master,, she inspected him subtly as he gave his commands. Honestly, so far he wasn't much different from most. 'Strip her down, clean her up, bring her to bed' Though he's done so in more words, she knew what she was immediately in for. If nothing else the man showed the ones transporting her a kindness in arranging for thier stay. She had the passing thought that perhaps he would be one of the nicer men she'd worked for, though this made her a bit sad since her directive was basically to love him to death.

The shackles around her wrists were released as the men left, but she was led off by the collar she still wore by a girl who honestly looked younger than she was. She began to wonder about this palace. How did the servant guiding her come to work here? Where did he get all of this lavish embroidery, tapestries, how did he afford the materials and beauteous architecture? She's been taken by many nobles by now but this man's abode likened him more to a king. She flinched a bit at the realization. The term "king" had not met much enthusiasm as of late. If she was in the house of such a king, she was beginning to understand why her previous master wanted him dead. But was it in her right to do such a thing?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the servant girl showing her to her bath, and offering her help, to which she politely and wordlessly declined. She could bathe herself after all, no need to put work on a fellow servant. She cleaned herself slowly, but thoroughly and upon finishing, she was presented with a light, silk gown, which she donned rather happily. the silk flt wonderful against her skin, and hugged her figure quite comfortably. Once she was dressed, the servant girl returned to lead her to the masters bedchambers, where she waited silently, enjoying the sweet smell.

And then Arraj had appeared once more, practically undressing her with his eyes once more as he passed. Her attention was thenbrought to the two large beasts with him. They seemed to be cats from what she could remember, but much bigger. They seemed menacing but the man has assured her that they would not do anything to her lest she did something to hurt him. Her heart sank. Would they attack her if she went through with the plan? At this point she was considering death as a possible outcome for both of them if she did.

Still she obeyed and walked closer to him, keeping her attention off of the tigers perching in the corner. He circled around her, inspecting her closely. She was already starting to feel a bit warm from his touch, a sign that energy was passing. He then asked her actual name. That, came as a surprise. What came as even more of a surprise was that he had assured her she would not be harmed here. Could she really trust him to hold to that? She was about to answer but then questions continued, so her mouth shut to avoid interrupting. He had confirmed quite a few things, one that he wanted her in his bed, and even paid her a compliment that explained why he desired as such. She had almost smiled, until he hit her with the next question: Why was she here. It seemed she was found out. His first few guesses were likely but inaccurate, but the last...

She stayed still and silent for a full minute, not even taking the wine offered to her. Lying was not becoming of her, as she'd never really been taught it was a possibility. Her dillemma was more whather to say anything at all about it. She looked him in the eyes once more and bluntly stated, "I was...sent to kill." despite the ominous revelation, her voice was rather light and gentle, as if she were still the little girl she wished she could go back to being, and yet had a motherly undertone that spoke to her actual age. Her eyes closed as she waited for the cats to pounce on her.

o_0-fr3y4-0_o

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

From where they were the castle wasn't really visible but she knew they were close, just from experience with the area. "Wow, you're really willing to pay a hefty sum for this...I'm guessing the one who put you up to this is paying you twice as much?" 1 million gold did seem like a fair price for a pretty little oracle with nosebleed issues. She giggled a bit at his ideas of her escape. "500,000 could get me quite far, but assure you it wouldn't be enough." she said as she turned a corner and the castle came into to view. " And coming to work for you...? Out of the question, I never was good with authority and besides, I'd find my way back to the demon king sooner or later, more than likely with your heads in tow. It's best you guys forget all about me once your job is done, for your sakes." she said solemnly.

With that said, she began to unwrap the bandages around her wrists, revealing two bladed chains, and a series of scars from the many times her wrists had been slit by both Lily and Alex to ensure her obedience. She stopped for a moment as she looked upon them, remembering fully all the things she'd been made to do by them. It was almost enough to make her tear up. she was stuck, and this was her eternal reminder why. She shook away her sadness and then threw the chains over the castle wall. Once they had hooked on, she gestured for them to follow and pulled herself up and over the wall, not caring how they would manage to get over it themselves.

thestoopidmonkey

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image тhey say we are what we are,
вut we don't have to be,
ι'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
ι'll be the watcher, яafter,
σf the eternal flame,
ι'll be the guard dog,
σf all your fever dreams

тץяα Ӿ вɭσσ∂вαтн

вecause we could be Immortals, ιmmortals,
נust not for long, ғor long,
αnd live with me forever now,
тhe blackout curtains down,
נust not for long, ғor long

◤---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◥
Tyra nodded, walking over and began to untie the corset, loosening the laces. "That is a good idea. The less we have to do the better." She responded, helping Gwen out of the corset. She then grabbed her simpler dresses, playing them out so she could pick. "I don't see why your father does not let you both just send letters to the lords. Going in person is far more dangerous."

⊱---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊰

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

fine i'll do a mill that sound reasonable where do you wish me to leave the payment." man this girl works fast I like that he thought to himself as the woman continued to lead them to the castle when the arrived and she set up a rope and climbed up it declining his offer. he got his own grappling hook and throw it up the wall securing it in the first go.your loss sweetheart no skin off my teeth but I could use more no nonsense types to work for me"he climbed up the wall and jumped off landing on his feet with a slight thud before Irvine could fallow he told him to meet with drex and get the horses ready and he would return shortly. Irving nodded and disappeared on the other side. this wasn't something that he could handle anyways given his size. and thum'lor continued to fallow the woman.
Ivy Fantasy
User Image

From where they were the castle wasn't really visible but she knew they were close, just from experience with the area. "Wow, you're really willing to pay a hefty sum for this...I'm guessing the one who put you up to this is paying you twice as much?" 1 million gold did seem like a fair price for a pretty little oracle with nosebleed issues. She giggled a bit at his ideas of her escape. "500,000 could get me quite far, but assure you it wouldn't be enough." she said as she turned a corner and the castle came into to view. " And coming to work for you...? Out of the question, I never was good with authority and besides, I'd find my way back to the demon king sooner or later, more than likely with your heads in tow. It's best you guys forget all about me once your job is done, for your sakes." she said solemnly.

With that said, she began to unwrap the bandages around her wrists, revealing two bladed chains, and a series of scars from the many times her wrists had been slit by both Lily and Alex to ensure her obedience. She stopped for a moment as she looked upon them, remembering fully all the things she'd been made to do by them. It was almost enough to make her tear up. she was stuck, and this was her eternal reminder why. She shook away her sadness and then threw the chains over the castle wall. Once they had hooked on, she gestured for them to follow and pulled herself up and over the wall, not caring how they would manage to get over it themselves.

thestoopidmonkey

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

No Nonsense wasn't exactly the word she used to describe herself. She was quite the fan of nonsense actually. Still she was serious about screwing over the King so she figured his assessment wasn't entirely inaccurate. She had proceeded halfway through the courtyard when she finally remembered. "Oh crap...I forgot Lily... I could get to the Seer but...getting out would be an issue with her. Even with a quick and easy job she'd know it was me..." she said, ducking behind a tree to think on it. "I'll need a way around her... or else we're both done for." She wasn't entirely scared of Lily, but she figured in a fair fight, she likely had the disadvantage. After all, the woman knew her greatest strength, and thus also knew her greatest weakness. She didn't have much of a weakness for Lily besides her being mortal.

thestoopidmonkey

Seeker

User Image
                                                              "Virtues - Siegfried"
                                                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Though i walk through the valley of death...

6'5" tab tab Man/Hidden-Angel

He dropped down from a oak branch, bark and snow falling from his hands and danced on the forest floor. The figure stood at six foot five inches, and carried a extra mass that made him a little bit heavy. The man carried a monstrous Katana standing almost as tall as him at five foot that sat on his back and hid under his over wear. He looked over the land before him from the top of a near by mountain, it had been a day or so since his arrival to this land, and he was still getting used to the feel of this place. He remembered everything after...

Flashback...

The sound of rushing overwhelmed his ears, his body felt numb and suddenly his eyes opened and he saw a large body of water below him, he abruptly moved and his wings spread and he glided towards the edge of the water. He soon dissipated into the woods. His god had bestowed him with clothe, ones to hide his attachments, and yet be able to be used if needed.

Virtues... or Siegfried for that matter was here for one purpose. He needed to start to get involved. His instinct was pulling him toward the village, but he cant just go around talking to people... These were risky times. His eyes from the sky recalled certain moments, and even some foul ones ahead, small actions and even some small warnings would have to be made... some scarifies.. but on who's part. The man moved toward the peak of a mountain near by, he had slept here last night to avoid large animals or and wandering people. The man was located on one of the north mountains. He smirked as the beautiful view folded beneath him. Virtues was worried, worried his presence would alert people he was here.

He hoped the good king would know... he hoped that someone would have for told him of his coming.... his god was good. Something would lead his way. He looked over a near by small village and started his way there. He would hide... he would lay low and wait for his way to be found. For now, he wanted to explore in some human food. He was muscular, and his body required a ripe amount of protein. His fatigue was hard to wind up, but he would get tired from all of this useless walking... He made his way to a small village in the northern mountains.
                                                                    ☸☸

Company:None
Thoughts:Gaining ground and knowledge.
OOC:

Devoted Lover

User Image

Arraj studied the girl closely, she watched as the seemed to be surprised by his questions and was thinking over the answers carefully. A minuted passed and the girl finally spoke, he smirked lightly, Rikia laughed. Another moment of silence passed before he spoke, " Hm, seems my dear cousin has finally grown a set. Maybe one day he will grow a brain as well. For now he can believe he has won this little war. So how was it that you were going to kill me...Oh...you still have not given me a name... do you truly wish to be called Sin? " his voice was smooth as the silks he wore. Eyes focused on the girl once more, he could see the tension in her body. " You can relax, I promised you no abuse would come to you in my house. I will not punish you for being honest with me. Please have some wine." His tone seeped charm, his golden eyes seemed honest.

He would wait for her to give answer, then have her sent to her own room before calling a lover to his bed. This girl did not seem like she was truly interested in being in his bed, and he was not intirely sure that she would not follow through with orders given. He had warned her that she is his master now, so any orders were to his and his alone. But one could not be to careful. Now his mind worked on handling the trouble with his distant cousin and this little plot to have a woman kill him. The thought greatly annoyed the Sheikh, not because someone was trying to kill him or that it was a woman sent to do the job, but because it was his idiot cousin who thought to do it. The man was becoming bold, something that Arraj was concerned about. Bold men did stupid things when they think they can get away with it. If his cousin thought this girl could kill him, then it was likely that the man was working towards overthrowing him. That was something he could not have.

However options at the moment were limited, he could either show his hand and send the men back to his cousin in coffins, or he could wait and let things play out, the later seeming like the best of ideas though not his favorite. Rikia hissed at the idea, she wanted to rip someone apart, but that would have to wait. Slowly he finished his wine, body moved to rest on the plush mound of pillows as a young maiden entered his room, it was one of his favorite lovers, a beautiful woman from the north. She held fair skin and copper hair with sapphire eyes. A treasure to behold. Hours of pleasure would be had at the hands of this gem, and Arraj intended to enjoy every minute of it. His lust and desires feeding his inner demon all night.

Sand and Seas {The Sheikh's Palace by the Sea} Beauties and Beasts { My men, slaves and guests.} Internal Struggles {Oh look a new slave.}

Ivy Fantasy

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Seeing that she was not torn to shreds confused her once more. Why was he not killing her? She decided not to question it and took the glass of wine as an act of good will. She briefly considered that she'd never had wine before, so that was a plus. "My name..." she said, looking down one more, but this time contemplative. It took her a moment to remember the name her mother had given her so long ago. "Mira" she finally said with a smile, fond memories flooding her mind at the mention of her real name. It really was a good question how she intended to kill him. At this moment she seemed completely harmless, if she didn't already.

Since she seemed to gain his favor by answering questions, she decided to be competely honest with him. " My touch...takes life from one and gives to another." she explained in shorthand. She figured she'd demonstrate but how? It would take her at least a half hour of contact before the effects would really start to show on someone, and she was sure on one had time for that. The glass in her hand gave her an idea. She took a huge gulp of the wine and then gripped the tip of the glass. After a bit off effort, the glass chipped in her hand and a piece broke off. She then ran her finger along the break to cut it. She then grabbed a nearby servant and after a few seconds her bleeding finger would start to close and a similar cut would appear on the servant girl's finger. It was a small cut so the transfer only took a few seconds.

With her demonstration done, she bowed and placed the now broken glass on a nearby table. At his command the servant next to her showed her to her room, which to yet another surprise, was much more comfortable than she'd imagined. But then again, her new master was an odd one, or at least to her. Given that he'd spared her life after she admitted to being told to kill him... he definitely was a gracious man. She was still scared witless of him but... she at least felt she would come to enjoy it here. she plopped down on the pile of pillows(I'm assuming) granted to her and tried to sleep and yet... she found that she couldn't. She would lay awake for a few more hours, contemplating her life thus far and wondering what was to come next.

o_0-fr3y4-0_o

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

Ivy Fantasy
User Image

No Nonsense wasn't exactly the word she used to describe herself. She was quite the fan of nonsense actually. Still she was serious about screwing over the King so she figured his assessment wasn't entirely inaccurate. She had proceeded halfway through the courtyard when she finally remembered. "Oh crap...I forgot Lily... I could get to the Seer but...getting out would be an issue with her. Even with a quick and easy job she'd know it was me..." she said, ducking behind a tree to think on it. "I'll need a way around her... or else we're both done for." She wasn't entirely scared of Lily, but she figured in a fair fight, she likely had the disadvantage. After all, the woman knew her greatest strength, and thus also knew her greatest weakness. She didn't have much of a weakness for Lily besides her being mortal.

thestoopidmonkey
thum'lor ducked into cover with woman and lesion closely to her words about this lily."this Lilly huh who is she maybe we could stick with the original plan and I could go in under the guise of a soldier interested to join the forces or a distraction or maybe the two of us could take her."he thought for a moment maybe a little of this he reaches and into his pack and pulls out a stick of dynamite that he had bought from central city he really used this stuff but some times a job called for it"maybe we could use this"he said this with a sadistic grin"plan b then cause a commotion and you get the girl"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff