Height:5'5"
Weight:125
Appearance:User Image
Birth Date: October 24th 1833
Sex: Female
Power: (wiccan power) Water
Weapon:N/A
Accessories:N/A
Personality:Luna was a very sweet and kind woman. She always looked out for others and was very selfless. She never hated anyone and always forgave someone for a mistake they made. She loved her daughters more then her own life. She wanted to give them everything she could. She always treated others with respect and kindness. She was a very quiet woman and was always calm unless something bad had happened to anyone she cared about. She was very friendly even with those who were rude to her.
History: Not much is known about her history, the only thing known is that on the night of October's birthday party, she vanished after her daughters had disappeared.
Extra: She is full blood wiccan.

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well since no one is posting any more profiles. lets get down to buisness. and by which I mean the RP. this message will be deleted once everyone has seen it.

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
October stood outside in the garden and looked up at the night sky. The stars twinkles brightly and the moon was glowing beautifully. Skyler stood next to her and looked up at the sky as well. October smiled lightly and looked over at Skyler "I can't believe our wedding is so close... I can't believe I have to wear a dress..." She made a disgusted face when she said the word dress. Skyler laughed a little and looked at her with a smile playing on his lips "This will be a memorable wedding, even if Milo and Spencer ruin it. It will be the first time I see you in an actual dress, not the ones you sometimes wear."
Rose was relaxing on the porch sitting and staring at the moon, Wes sat next to her quietly. William walked out closing the door quietly behind him he was aware of Kimber fast asleep in the living room. "Hey Wes why arn't you out howling at the moon, wolf boy." William laughed as Wes looked at him and rolled his eyes, "Arn't you suppose to be stalking beautiful women and sucking them dry." Wes laughed. William smiled, "Ah, To' shay."

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
October rolled her eyes "Oh can it Skyler!" She looked at him with a playful glare. Skyler smirked "Damn....almost had it." He laughed a little. October shot him a glace that said 'Stop being so nosy.' Skyler smiled "I'm just curious..." He shrugged and October smiled sheepishly "Have you ever heard of curiousity killed the cat?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him curiously. Skyler laughed "I knew you were going to say that." October rolled her eyes again "Stop reading my mind."
William sighed and looked down at Wes, "So where is your girlfriend." "Shut up William, Samona is a child not my girlfriend." William put his hands up palms facing up. "Okay, Okay calm down puppy." Wes smiled and looked at Rose who was still sitting there quietly. "Rose, are you alive, well....are you...idk you know what i mean." Rose laughed and looked at Wes, "Sure, Im just excited for the wedding." Wes smiled when William bent down and kissed Rose on the top of the head, "Me too my love." He whispered in her ear.
Name: Elizabeth Elana Featherstone
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 105lbs
Appearance: User Image
Birthrate: July 13th, 1759
Sex: Female
Power: Control of electricity
Weapon: User Image given to her by her father.
Accessories: this was given to her by her older brother Kent.
User Image
This is her wedding ring given to her by Frederick. She also wears gloves most of the time.
User Image
Personality: Ellie is kind and always puts friends and family first. She is shy at first but once she gets to know you she opens up and can be loud and very out going. She’s not generally a violent person but get her pissed and your in for a shock, literally.
History: Ellie was born in Great Britain in 1759. When she was one year old her family moved to America. She grew up there in a little village outside of Boston. When she was 16 years old she met Frederick Lennox. He had just moved near her and told her that he was 17. He began to court her and she liked him very much. Her father didn’t seem to keen on him until he offered to help with there farm. One day Ellie fell terribly ill with a fever, the same kind her mother had died of when Ellie was 5. As the months past on her condition worsened. Frederick came to see her every day. His ice cold hands felt good on her forehead. One day Frederick came in and he could hear her heart begin to fade. She told him that she loved him and wished she could be with him forever. He told her there was a way. They were alone and he quietly explained what he was and what he could do for her. She agreed. On July 15th 1776, 2 days after she turned 17, and 11 days after the signing of the Declaration of Independence, he turned her. She lay in withering pain for three days. When she awoke she was in a forest some where. Frederick told her that he had told her family he was taking her to a doctor he knew of some where far away. He explained that the thirst might be over whelming at first but it would subside eventually. She became frightened of the thirst that threatened to overwhelm her. She tried to run from it but she could only run toward it. It was late at night and she had ended up home. Frederick had tried to follow her. When he found her she had killed her brother Charlie. She was so devastated that she ran. He followed her and tried to teach her how to hunt animals and after a year she had gained enough control to comfortably be around humans once more. After they were married they hunted through the forest looking for a safe place they could stay out of the sun. They eventually happened upon a little down called Dullsville where they met a group of vampires that shared there diet. They quickly became friends.

Extra: Ellie & Freddie's bedroom.
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Ellie's wedding dress. (this is not Ellie just use your imagination)
User Image
Name: Frederick Lennox
Height: 6’ 2”
Weight: 140
Appearance: User Image
Birthrate: December 21st (year unknown sometime in the early 1700’s)
Sex: Male
Power: Teleportation
Weapon: Sword (as depicted in pic)
Accessories: He doesn’t know where he got it, but he thinks his father gave it to him.
User Image
Personality: He is kind, loving, and he supports the idea of chivalry. He is usually calm and caring. But piss him off and you’ll wish you hadn’t. He is good at controlling his temper most of the time though. He’s protective of Ellie, but not over bearing. And he does like to joke around.
History: Frederick remembers little about his human life. The only memories he has left are brief. He was at a Masquerade Ball when a group of Vampires ripped off there masks and began to attack people. He was attacked, bitten, and the vampire would have killed him if another vampire hadn’t knocked him off in a mad rave for his blood. Frederick crawled away in withering, burning pain. He collapsed in the woods near by and when he awoke he staggered back to the ball room to find a cascade of dead bodies…three days old. The attackers were long gone. He left the room horrified and ran into the woods. He ran back to his house in fear but the heart beats of his family were more than he could bear. He killed his father then his mother and lastly his only sister Alexandra. He was horrified at the monster he had become. He had killed his only family. He couldn't bear to look into there cold dead eyes. Her rand from the house and into the forest. He came across a deer and heard the heart beat. It sounded too delicious that he attacked the deer to satisfy his thirst. He realized that he didn’t have to be like those monsters that had killed all those people. He began a new life. When chance came he moved to America. He moved around trying to stay out of the sunlight. He met Ellie in 1775 and fell in love. After she fell ill and almost died he saved her. They soon were married and soon after found the Cullens boys and Currie sisters.
Extra: This is another photo of Freddie.
User Image User Image
*Squee*
User Image

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Samona ran down the stairs and hugged Wes. Skyler laughed and kissed October "I can't stop reading your mind."
Wes smiled and turned around then hugged her back, "Hi Mona" He laughed and ran his hand gently in her hair. Rose now stood next to William and smiled down at Wes and Samona.

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
October smiled again "Mona dear, what are you doing awake?" Samona looked at October and smiled "I woke up." She said joyfully. October sighed "you should be in bed." Samona shook her head "I can't fall back asleep."
Wes smiled and patter Samona's back, "Mona, why cant you sleep is something scaring you, where is it?" He looked at her worried. Rose and William both laughed at his overeacting.
Ellie stood in the doorway laughing and shaking her head at the cute little girl. She and Frederick had been in the library reading when they heard her wake up and decided to see if she was going to get into any trouble.
Rose smiled and reached her hand out and touched Ellie's arm, "Hello dear one." She smiled and let her hand fall then she watched Samona again.
Ellie couldn't help but smile. Her world was perfect at this moment as she watched the sun set off the porch as it reflected on the skin of all the vampire's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff