Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

After she explained everything, his mouth opened to respond. However, she had already put her lips to his. His arms wrapped around Genna, loving every moment with her, and pulled away some few inches for a silent breath. "I understand," Lucio explained, placing a hand on her opposite side and beginning to walk toward the stairs. It sounded like the huntress continued to love Jason, but in what way? Was her love split between the two hunters? or did she have a different sort of love for each of them? He did hope it was the latter of the two. "I'm just glad Marcus and Elliot managed to remember you had been living in Chicago. Otherwise, we probably wouldn't have seen each other... at least, not alive." Looking far back, his two comrades had approached the huntress with a need of housing.
Genna crossed her arms at him as she sat on the bed. "Why are you in such a depressing mood?" she asked raising a brow at him. She leaned forward and began untying her shoes and kicking them off and laying back on the bed with a sigh. There had been so much that happened in just a mere day and she was exhausted from it. The huntress turned on her side, waiting for the hunter to join her.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio kicked his shoes off and laid beside her, staring at the ceiling. After some thought, he turned his head toward her. "What are we going to do? We have vampires that will come after us and the council is probably only paying us to stay on our good side." When asking this question, he wasn't referring to the fighting. The plan was simple: shoot every last vampire that tried something. He was referring to her pregnancy and, hopefully, children. They couldn't raise kids in an environment of guns and vampires.
"Hmm?" she responded tiredly, not really understanding his question. The huntress scouted herself closer to him and laid her head on his chest. "What do you want to do?" she asked, slowly coursing her thumb back and forth against his shirt. "Fight or flight?" she questioned him weakly, staring off to the wall, still playing with the material.

[[ Sorry I've been only somewhat on, any chance I get I try to make at least one quick post and then get homework started/done or catch as much sleep as possible. ]]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Fight," Lucio determined. Running wouldn't play out in their favor, as the hunters and vampires would still track them down. And fighting? At least they wouldn't be hit while their back was turned running away. However, if they were going to fight, they would need to get some heavier weaponry. Maybe some body armor, rations, so much more considering that the vampire council was planning a real attack. In addition to supplies, perhaps preparing some barricades would... Lucio fell asleep in thought, one arm resting on Genna's shoulder.
Fight? Genna repeated in her head, still looking blankly at the wall. She felt his breathing change, seeming to indicate he was sleeping since it was more shallow. Her eyes lifted up to see his close. Fight just as always, she thought with a sigh touching her stomach against him. Maybe I should just...she couldn't even think about that option before her eyes teared up. A heavy sigh was given so she could calm herself down and she held her breath for a moment to relax to drift into sleep forcing her mind to go blank.
'Come on we're going to go to the park,' she smiled. 'But mommy, daddy hasn't come home from work yet,' a small voice cried. Looking around a building it became empty and a brow raised as pictures were the first things to go. 'Um well we'll meet him there,' she tried to negotiate trying to keep the confusion out of her voice. 'Honey?' she called the small voice not returning, so she began to run around the emptying complex, 'where are you?' A large mass was run into, a grin on it's facing saying 'looking for something?' It stepped to the side to reveal...
"Ah!!" the huntress screamed burying her face in Lucio's chest sobbing and shaking violently. Not being able to catch her breath she began coughing. Her hands covered her face, clinging tightly to body, using the hunter's shirt as a tear catcher.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

(Edit: February 13th)

Mixed thoughts and dreams. Lucio hadn't been able to stay focused on a single subject. It continued to switch from the vampires to the hunters to Genna to children. Finally, his confusion dreams shut down and he woke with a startle. For a moment, he thought they were being attacked. No, it was Genna. She was alive. He frowned and placed both of his hands on her back, gently pulling her into him. Why was she crying? "Let it all out," he advised, one hand silently rubbing her back to comfort the woman in distress. His eyes shifted to the clock, but it couldn't be much later than four in the morning.
"I'm sorry," she sobbed, still shaking. She hadn't meant to wake him, but it was inevitable. "I'm sorry," she repeated, propping herself up on an elbow, brushing away tears from her eyes. Through her blurry vision she focused on the clock. s**t, her shoulders slumped and she pushed herself off of him. "I'm going to sleep on the couch," she said simply before grabbing the throw blanket at the edge of the bed and leaving the room. The dog followed her down the steps and snuggled itself up at her feet, sighing in sync with her.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio rubbed his eyes a bit before getting out of the bed and following her down the steps. As soon as she settled into the couch, the hunter leaned over the back of the couch and silently said, "we can talk about it later if you want." With that, he managed himself into a chair and cozied himself in. What was it that woke her up with such a start?
Genna sighed and looked over to the chair. "I guess I did wake you up with that huh?" she asked rhetorically, figuring she did owe him an explanation. "I had a bad dream...a nightmare," she said in an almost nonchalant tone, not wanting really to worry him. "Ever had one of those like futuristic type dreams?" she paused, her face being thoughtful if she was explaining it right, "well it was like that, but not a happy one, a deadly, tormenting your family watch it type..."

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio frowned a bit, but wasn't sure how to respond in a mixture of fatigue and confusion. "I understand what you mean. I just hope it wasn't too vivid," he said with a bit of a frown before taking a quick glance around the house. No vampires. A small sigh of release later and the hunter was placing a kiss on Genna's forehead. "Rest a bit longer. I'm going to get a few things done." Work with the pistols, make the bed, maybe get some coffee.
Genna sighed and sat up some, curling her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. The dream was vivid and terrifying. Her eyes watched Lucio and a soft sigh sounded from her lips, wanting him to simply be close. However, her exhaustion from the past few weeks was quickly catching up to her. She tried to tell him not to do anything and just lay with her but her voice didn't come out. Slowly, her eyes began to drift off dully, feeling horrible that he was going to get things done when it generally was her job to. Her head began to lean back and hit the pillow, body still hugged to itself.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

A few hours must have passed, since Lucio was greeted to the feeling of the hot sun breaking through the windows. His eyes drifted to his surroundings. It seems he had gotten some laundry folded, the laundry that had been waiting for weeks. Lucio managed to push himself up onto his feet and half-stumbled to the couch to see if Genna was still there.
Sounds around her apartment caused the huntress to stir some, having not really been used to staying there in some time. However as Lucio drew nearer to her, she rolled herself off the couch, grabbed the blade hidden under it and stood up with it at his throat. Her eyes were dull, distant, almost glazed over as she sleep-walked. "I will not allow you to take it so easily from me," she whispered almost mumbled, "I'll will fight you not only because it is in my blood but because it is right and I'll protect my family with my life"

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

What was the huntress doing? Lucio stood for a moment in shock, trying to figure it out. What family? Take what from her? She must be dreaming. The hunter grabbed her wrists instinctively and pushed her back onto the couch. Since she was still in a dream state, it wasn't too hard to overpower her. He simply hoped that was enough to break her spell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff