Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
There are times in our lives when we just need a vacation from reality. Really. Cormorant Beach is a rocky Washington beach that appeals to those with more refined tastes. To those who just aren't satisfied with the white, sandy beaches of Hawaii or Malibu.
It's really quite romantic, you know, standing on the rocks under a grey sky looking out over the misty Pacific. A moment you can share with someone you care about, or with nobody but yourself.

OOC neutral | This is meant to be a romance RP. Please, be literate. Seriously, if I find l33t-, chat-, or n00b-speak, I'll ignore your illiterate arse. Secondly, please don't cyber. That's gross and wrong, and if you feel you must, take it to PM. Jeebus. Also, try to make quality posts. Keep one-liners to a minimum. And in your first post, describe your character rather than posting a form.

Menelie sits on the edge of the surf, so that when the waves come in, they barely kiss her toes with the icy water. The salty wind blows her feathery grey hair back, making her squint her misty grey eyes against the acrid air. She is seventeen years old, and savoring the last few weeks before school kicks up again.
As much as she enjoys the time to herself, she longs for conversation with a dashing and humorous guy.

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OOC neutral | Anyone?
((Hello... I love romance rp's.. so I'm in..))

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((hey hows it going))

Hikaru put his car into park then turned off the ignition and put the keys in his pocket. Hikaru grabbed his wakeboard and the rest of his stuff and walked onto the beach. Hikaru looked at the ocean and grinned. It had been a long while since he had actually been to the beach. Hikaru layed a beach towel and pitched an umbrella. Then sat down and put on his shades and suntan lotion.
Vincent walked along the beach, his black dress shoes leaving his trail. As he walks he is looking out along the water a little smile on his face. He is eighteen, and awaiting his last year of school in an anxious pinch of angst at the loss of friends. As he walks he notices the girl on the beach, but keeps walking, he is far off, and perhaps she will notice him when he is closer.
OOC neutral | Huh! I live in Washington and have been backpacking on beaches like this! Heh!

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((isnt some one going to post))
OOC||: Give me a second.
A young girl, about age 17 sat 'pon the beach in the farth corner. Writing 'pon her journal as usual, she watched the waters clash 'pon the sandy shore. Her spring green kimono stood out 'pon the sandy beach, and the snuggly fitted net top did aswell. She watched the many passer-byers silently, wondering their doing here.

OOC||: I'm also roleplaying in another so I might have late replies.
Surrender quietly entered the beach, her boots sinking into the slightly warm sand as she walked. Her red eyes, only recently having aquired any feel or emotion after a year of her quest to regain her humanity, flashed as she thought back to other days, before her curse. She approached the water, gazing into it to see her dim reflection, barely visible, along with several hermit crabs.
The sound of a motorcycle engine could be heard roaring into the parking lot, a helmetless youth with a small smirk on his face the rider. He killed the engine after a few revs, pushing the goggles he was wearing up onto his forehead, pushing the midnight black bangs from his slitted emerald eyes.
"Hm. Not too bad." he mused to himself as he looked out over the beach, sitting up on his bike. In one smooth motion he knocked the kickstand down and dismounted, the hushed creak of his faded leather jacket inaudible over the sound of the breaking surf. He just leaned against his bike, looking out over the ocean, apparently waiting for someone.
The girl looked up silently from her notebook at the newcomer with the motorcycle. She glanced back down to her notebook, continiously writing in it with her vastly small script. She thought of mostly everything. Her eyes watched the paper unsure of what to write next... Perhaps a poem.. she murmured softly to herself.

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
A young girl was walking along the surf with a black briefcase strapped onto her back. She had short, dark red hair and large jade eyes. She wore a blue, knee length skirt with a dark green, short sleeved shirt. She had a smile on her face as she walked along the water.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Victor walked along the beach watching the sun slowly sink under the waves as they crashed along the sand. He stopped to watch a sandcastle that a kid had probably built earlier that day get torn down by the slowly rising tide. He felt a nice breeze and closed his eyes and sighed. His black hair blew recklessly in the wind as he opened his grey-blue eyes and sat down a few feet behind the castle. He noticed a few other people here, most were relaxing like him though so he just sat back and continued to watch the sun.

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
The seven year old walked up to the girl in a green kimono and asked " watch cha doing? Are you writing something?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff