Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
" So, can you guys come over for a sleep over? Huh? Will you?" Jin asked with a growing smile on her face.

OoC : are you guys still there? Hello? (( edit ))
He scratched his head, blinking.
"Well, I guess I could. I mean, I really didn't have anywhere to stay tonight anyways..." he said with a small laugh, looking at the girl. He glanced over at the others, waiting for their reply.
Not a clue. You? she said to him. She watched them all silently.
((Sorry Inuyasha heheh))

Alien Prophet

She sighs again and puts her hand back to her side. She turns around to the group. "If it gets me away from them. I'll join I guess."

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jin smiles and starts to lead them to the building and says " follow me!" She giggles as she slips her sandels onto her feet.
She decides to follow the young girl, risk of her being run over or such 'mong the busy streets. She looked at the two left behind waiting for them

Alien Prophet

She flods her arms and sighs. She started to walk behind them all slowly.

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jin stops and waits for them next to Cryhistal. The ever present smile on her face. " Are you all ready?"

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OOC neutral | Wow, people are here! o_O Heh, I got bored with the computer so I went and read a vampire book. smile
He blinked a few times, slightly confused, but followed anyways. After a few feet he stopped, heading towards his bike.
"I'm going to pull my bike into the hotel parking lot. I don't want to leave it out here..." he said with a small laugh, heading towards the machine. He looked over his shoulder at Cryhistal, smiling
"Wanna lift?"
o.0 Me? Err... sure... She said looking at Jin. Will you two be alright alone? she asked them worried a bit. She walked over to Kazu and stood next to him.

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
" We'll go in teams. Atora and I'll walk and you two will ride. My room is 26. Meet you there!" Jin said as she tugs on Atora's hand to the building. " I think we will be fine for a few moments!"
maalvi steps onto the beach and looks at the long ocean unfolding before her eyes and takes a deep breath*
Well... Okay... She said looking at Kazu. She watched them slowly walk farther to the distance. The beach seemed so empty now... Something just clicked... Weren't you waiting for someone though? she asked remebering first thing about him when he arrived.

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jin led Atora into the building and into the halls. Past the dinning rooms and when they reached door 26, Jin opened it.

Inside was a table, kitchen, chairs and a dark green rug. There were three doors. The walls were white and there was a sliding glass door at the other end of the room. " Welcome!" Cried Jin as she steped inside the room and twirled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff