Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

shadedangel reborn
User Image

Lexa nodded, seeing his point of view. Secretly, she was also happy to hear less tension in his voice, seeing how he started to trust her or at least not see her as a threat. "I would have changed form and shifted into a bear to find a cave, or a fox to burrow into the ground, but I was worried I would be hunted. If someone out in this weather found an animal with warm fur, they would want it as their own." She shuddered in revulsion at the thought.
Her foxy ears perked up as Six reached into his coat and pull out a glove, putting it on the table. She looked back up at him and her face softened. He was thoughtful and she appreciated it. "Thank you." Lexa said as she took the glove and put it on her right hand, the one that suffered most out in the elements

Careful Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
lil_lexa

User Image
Six
Six's mind whirled when Lexa had mentioned changing form. He tensed up again not feeling as secure when the person across from you could change into a deadly animal. " I think it's time to scan.." He thought. He activated the scanning part of his mind which always made one of his eyes change green. " Shapeshifter...not crossbreed between human and fox." Six stated. part of him wanted to put a barrier up just in case but he decided against it. Hearing her talk about people hunting animals with soft fur made something in his head click. His eye color changed to a light grey and he looked dead at Lexa. "Protect."

Company: Lexa
Fear: N/A
Protection Program: Running-Stable

Romantic Lover

shadedangel reborn
User Image
Lexa's eyes widened as one of Six's eyes changed color. Her fox ears lowered, a little nervous because of his intense stare. He stayed like that for a moment and she shifted in her seat a little, hoping she didn't say anything wrong. She could not feel his scan, but she sensed that he had a deep focus on something. "Is everything alright?" Lexa asked, but then she looked into his eyes as they turned grey. His word "Protect" made the air feel a little denser around her. She couldn't look away from Six, even if she wanted to. After several long seconds, her body was able to relax and move again, but she did not look away from the guy in front of her. "W-what happened?" She asked, a little tentatively.

Careful Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
lil_lexa

User Image
Six
Six continued to look at Lexa, although his mind was well aware of every molecule in te room. If a piece of dust were to be lethally harmful to the target he would eliminate it. Slowly, he could even sense the presence of other people in nearby buildings. When he was asked the question his new thought process had converted it to: State Mode. "Protection Mode" he moved to where he coud see everyone around and sat with an posture of someone that might be ready to attack and defend at a moments notice.

Company: lexa
Protection Program: Running-99% stable, error detected

Romantic Lover

shadedangel reborn
User Image

Lexa watched six move to a new location and her confusion doubled. "Hey..." She said softly as she got up to follow him. "Is everything alright? Did I say something wrong?" The shape shifter hoped she wouldn't lose her new friend so soon. Softly, she put her hand on his shoulder. Misunderstanding his intention, she asked "Do you want to be left alone now?"

Careful Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
lil_lexa

User Image
Six
Six looked at Lexa confused, his new thought process unable to translate into a command it knew. He had no reaction to being interacted with now by her. The new thought process had figured out that the new user was not accustomed to the commands so using what she had told him so far it made a simple command list. He smiled, even though it had no emotion in it, and told her, " My saftey is not the one being watched." He looked around the room again still watching everything.
Company: Lexa
Fear:N/A
Protection Program: Running- 90% stable, system overwritten, error detected

Adorable Hunter

Zoeloveful

m i d n i g h t f i r e x

"I doubt you're so cold as to give me frostbite," Hal said, but there was not much else to say on the subject. He did make a note to start carrying some of those chemical handwarmers. He had never needed them, but it would be nice to bring them along for Razekial. Not that Hal minded in the slightest trying to warm up Razekial with his own heat, it gave him an excuse to touch the other. In only a studious fashion, of course! Anyhow, he returned a little smile when Razekial mentioned being lucky. Actually, Hal felt like the lucky one for having run into Razekial. But was it more than luck? He found it hard to believe that it was mere coincidence that brought three of his kind upon the only two Ardreux in existence. It would be one thing if his kind were demons and were everywhere, but they did not number so high either and there could not be more than a dozen on this world currently, so it was definitely strange. "And to think, we may never have met had that singer not so rudely launched her guitar at me." Not that he appreciated that incident too much, it still irked him that he had been attacked when he had been there first. And anyway, as it seemed his kind and Razekial's kind were like magnets for one another, perhaps he would have met up with Razekial at some point no matter what.

At the teasing, Hal could not help but to smile even more. The thought crossed his mind that he smiled more in one day with Razekial than in the rest of his entire life. He was usually fairly serious and showed not much in the way of emotions, but Razekial brought out a more lighthearted side that he had not been certain he had before. Anyway, Razekial mentioned that the only other person who fed him candy and talked to him for long periods was Xen. Hal nodded, and was satisfied with that. Good. Xen was allowed to do those things. No one else was. "I'll make sure I outdo him in that," Hal commented. He would give Razekial more candy than Xen! His thoughts went for the moment toward Xen and Aphra, and he wondered how deep their relationship was and where they were right now. He still owed Aphra a talking-to and a good beating.

"I do. We won't be trapped here. I promise." Hal would not allow them to be snowed in to a place such as this, where a huge crowd of people, including many supernaturals, was gathering. That was a disaster waiting to happen. He would get Razekial home even if it meant bringing out technology he did not wish to reveal. It likely would never be noticed anyway, but one could never be too sure. Anyway, Razekial voted to wait and see what would happen with the storm, and Hal nodded. That was fine, he just hoped that the place would not become even more crowded.

At the mention of food, Razekial actually said he would order more than dessert. Hal was curious at this. His question about the coffee was answered, and it all made sense. Coffee was plenty tolerable drowned in sweetener and creamer. For some reason he had just never imagined Razekial to be a coffee drinker. Anyway, a waitress was hailed and Razekial ordered a nice steak as raw as it could be made, and something with strawberries for dessert. Hal smiled a little at that, having predicted such a thing. Razekial and his strawberries. The waitress then spoke to Hal, and he seemed almost startled. "Oh, ah, u-um, as a m-matter of fact, I would like the s-same thing as my friend, b-but with some type of chocolate c-cake for dessert. And, ah, m-more tea, please." He was relieved once the waitress left, but before he could resume the conversation, he caught movement coming toward their table. It was that brown-haired girl with the dress, though she was now covered by a robe. It must be a mistake, because why would she have any reason to approach them? But as she got closer there was no mistaking that she was heading right for them. Hal had given her an initial scan but now looked down to avoid meeting her eyes, his face half hidden by the bill of his cap. The woman... was inviting them to her table? Over there, with the green girl. Was this some kind of weird, random double-date? Hal felt uncomfortable and nervous. He said nothing, but looked toward Razekial for the answer. Hal also noticed how close he was to Razekial. He was no longer grabbing his hands, but he was still right up next to him, and he felt abashed for a stranger to see this. He scooted just a couple of inches away and continued to look down at the table. Now he definitely felt exposed without his jacket, so he crossed his arms.

Romantic Lover

shadedangel reborn
User Image

((Ooc: To get a little action going, I want to threaten my character's safety with a creepy guy. If you want a picture or anything, let me know. If you think this is a bad idea, I can edit it out and write a different response. I wouldn't want him here long, just want to spice things up wink )

Lexa thought for a moment about what he said, trying to understand what he meant. It hit her and she looked at him, surprised he was looking out for her when he barely knew her. "Thank you, but I'm pretty sure I'm safe now that I am out of the storm." She smiled at him sweetly until she felt a tug at her tail. The shape shifter had spoken too soon. Man can be a dangerous being to a woman, no matter where they were.
She gasped, being pulled backwards a few inches. Lexa looked around and up at a thick, muscle built man. Curling her lip in distaste she flicked her tail out of his grasp and went to turn back around to face Six. The brute tugged on her tail again and pulled her against him, his arms wrapping around her to trap her.
"Hey there pretty lady." The man said. "Why don't you ditch this little kid and hang out with a grown man, like me?"
Lexa struggled, but he was too strong. She thought about shifting, but that would cause chaos within the inn and she could not afford to have to go back out in the storm. "No way, leave me alone!" She growled, her fox ears pinned back and tail lashing in anger. The creep was starting to get handsy and she winced, struggling all the more while giving a pleading look to Six

Careful Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
lil_lexa

User Image
Six
Six's program immediatly kicked in. Usually there were two stages, warning then action, but something wasn't right. "Sir, you have one warning. Back off or be eliminated" Six walked up to the mans side and looked him in the eye as the air surrounding six rippled as some of it solidified into a barrier the shape of knives."Failure to comply within five seconds will result in immeadiate elimination." something sparked in his mind and his right eye changed color to red and one of the knives shattered. His eye color changed back to grey after.

Company: Lexa, and Target Threat
Protection Program: Running- 56% stable, system overwritten, virus found, unknown command source, ten different errors located in defense and targeting systems.

((OOC: im fine. just as long as dont get under 10%. And no he's not a robot. Just a human boy that went through a looooot of experiments))

Romantic Lover

shadedangel reborn
User Image

The brute laughed at the threat, believing someone much smaller than him was no threat. His laughter died in his throat as knives began to materialize around Six. He thought about getting the Hell out of there, but his pride would not allow it. Pulling Lexa closer against him, he used her as a human shield. "You can't attack or foxy here will get hurt as well."
Lexa's eyes widened as the knives appeared out of thin air, but she kept looking back at Six's eyes. They were changing colors and she wished she understood why. When the man holding her threatened to use her as a shield, her heart beat sped up and a small shiver of panic ran up her spine. If Six did attack, she could probably shift into something small and be released from the man's hands in time. Looking at Six again, she hoped he could see what she was willing to do if needed.

Careful Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
lil_lexa

User Image
Six
Six paused as the commands registered the new situation."Threat..detected." The knives faded as his eyes changed to red. He lifted his hand and made a clenched fist. The mans arm immediatly bulged as a force field was created inside of the man's arm. Six lifted his other hand and did the same. He opened his hands and the bulge lengthened down the man's arms as he lost control over them. Six moved his handsbackwards, and the man's arms also did, along with the sound of cracking and slight tearing. Six allowed Lexa to move away from the man as the force field continued to expand until Six was in control of the entire body. "Eliminate or Warning?" Six asked, looking at Lexa

Company: Lexa, and a tortured soul
Protection program: Running-Unstable 24% Warning, system crash, warning

Romantic Lover

shadedangel reborn
lil_lexa

User Image
Six
Six paused as the commands registered the new situation."Threat..detected." The knives faded as his eyes changed to red. He lifted his hand and made a clenched fist. The mans arm immediatly bulged as a force field was created inside of the man's arm. Six lifted his other hand and did the same. He opened his hands and the bulge lengthened down the man's arms as he lost control over them. Six moved his handsbackwards, and the man's arms also did, along with the sound of cracking and slight tearing. Six allowed Lexa to move away from the man as the force field continued to expand until Six was in control of the entire body. "Eliminate or Warning?" Six asked, looking at Lexa

Company: Lexa, and a tortured soul
Protection program: Running-Unstable 24% Warning, system crash, warning
User Image

The man screamed as he felt his muscles bulge far more than the human body should allow. The pain spread to the other arm and he could no longer control them. Lexa quickly ran to where Six was, watching in awe and terror the sight before her. She winced as the man's arms completely moved backwards, the man's howling getting louder.
After hearing Six's question, she looked back and forth between the two men, her eyes wide as she tried to understand what was happening. Without further hesitation, she spoke. "Warning."

Careful Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
lil_lexa

User Image
Six
Before Six could even process the command his mind clicked again."Error, System crash" He stated in a lowering voice then immediatly crashed to the floor. His barriers did not completely disable and one of the man's legs had also crashed down but not in a way it should go as there was a popping sound as a bone was popped from its socket. It only took a couple of seconds to regain himself but when he rose he had blue eyes again and took one look around him and panicked. He threw a force field around himself and rushed out the front door and hid next to the wall. His barrier protected him against the wind the the only cold was the snow he sat on." What...just happened..I was sitting at the table...was I mind controlled? I knew I couldn't trust anyone!" Six cursed at himself.
Company: not sure
Fear: confused, startled, recommended slow movements.
Protection Program: Deactivated
Roy
User Image

Roy had just finished nearly three-fourths of his steak and was just about to take a bite when just outside the dining room from his table, he could see what looks like a burly, muscled-man apparently harassing the pink fox chick from earlier. He had a good grip on her up until a strange boy with what appeared to be a wall of knives floating around him.

"Trouble..."

The golden-eyed cop acted quickly as he got up from the table and dashed across the dining room, intending to stop whatever confrontation is going on. Drawing his gun, he pointed it towards the muscle man and the boy, whose knives had suddenly disappeared. "Freeze! Both of you!!!" He demanded, his golden eyes glaring at both threatening targets, though it seems that the brute had let go of the girl for some reason and had his arm held back and let out a scream of pain from some unseen force. "Huh? What the hell is going on here?" He glanced at the kid, who was also holding his arm and the fox girl ran to his side and spoke "Warning" to the boy. Then, all at once, the brute's leg suddenly crashed down as a sickening sound of bone popping out of its socket can be heard. Then the boy's sudden outburst as he ran out the front door got his attention for a moment. "Wait, kid!"

Romantic Lover

shadedangel reborn
User Image

((Ooc: Thought "warning" would save his energy, guess not haha))

Lexa gasped and ran to Six's side as he suddenly fell to the floor. Completely ignoring the man trying to crawl away with his life, she tried to look Six over to see what caused his sudden collapse. Before she knew it, he was standing back up and his eyes had changed color again. She tried to say something but he dashed out of the door and into the storm. Lexa gasped and ran out after him, too worried to stop and grab her coat. "Six??" She called out into the storm, barely unable to see anything in an endless sea of white. Even the door behind her almost disappeared from view only feet away. Her voice was almost drowned out by the whistling wind. "What happened?? Are you alright?" The shifter shivered but continued her search. The wind whipped her tail around and made her fox ears flap around, ice already starting to form on the tips. She thought about shifting to find him, and if he didn't show up soon, then she will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff