Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frederic, an old grey haired man with a shaggy beard and greyed hair lounged on a couch in the lobby of an Inn, his focus was mainly at his laptop on his lap, he was currently in a conversation with a strange being known as Elizabeth, Elizabeth herself was currently not taking physical form but was surveying the area through senses that humans could not posess or even understand. Elizabeth communicated through a computer program known as Ouija which was designed to allow the being to communicate with humans. on the screen elizabeth typed out.
"I have surveyed the areas thaumic activity, high amounts of energy spikes with no natural source have been detected, additionally patterns have manifested which could indicate paraphysical activity, I have sent the data to HQ, Is there anything else I can help you with?

Something was troubling about some of the newcomers of the inn, something didnt seem natural, so Fred typed in Isolate the building Im in and check for any unusual readings, I have a bad feeling about something, It would make me feel safer.

Elizabeth turned its alien senses towards the inn and began watching for any kind of unnatural phenomenon or entities and attempted to figure out what type.
User Image
Company: Man who looks so familiar that its scary
Thoughts: Do I know him
OOC: sorry that took me abit

Moka Locket

Looking at him her mind went into a quick flashback but she couldnt see or hear what was going on. Smiling sweetly SHe says with slight worry "I didnt mean any disrespectful I meant I couldnt see so I shouldnt move so I dont break anything". She takes in the view of the man again "Im sorry to be bothering you again but do I know you from somewhere". Moka says "Anyway Im Moka, Nice to meet you~?" She said extending her arm and hand to shake his. She says softly as she says "I wish you were my bother". She only wishes because she had missed her brother.

Dragon Miazaki

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SachiGrl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Lucilia Moore ~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucilia frowns and lifts her hand to dismiss the girl's defensive retort "Listen, I'm not trying to insult you, lady, but when a beautiful girl is lying naked and unguarded in a public place, she's going to get attacked." she looks away, huffing in irritation. "Excuse me for assuming you deserved better than that."

Watching as a member of the staff approached, Lucilia stood from her seat to greet them, accepting the soft white robes so they could place the bowls of soup from their tray onto the booth table. Tipping the worker, she then drops a robe onto Natalin's lap "Whether you consider yourself a wild animal or a human, public decency aside, even cold blooded animals freeze to death," she reasons, her tone having softened some.

Turning away from the girl, she takes the other robe and puts it on over her damp dress, tying the belt snugly around her waist. She then draws her chocolate colored locks and ebony ribbons forward to pull them over her shoulder before sitting down once more, tying her long hair with one of the black ribbons in a loose ponytail at her shoulder. Picking up a spoon, Lucilia began to stir the bowl of hot chicken soup before her as her brown eyes met Natalin's, indicating to the other bowl "That one is for you."

Sparkly Businesswoman

A Beat Spider
User Image
User Image
5'6"xxxxxxxMalexxxxxxxCorrupted Ardreuxxxxxxxxclick for another reference
                                              Razekial would like to say Hal was wrong but he had him there. ”Touché.” With another light chuckle he finished off the last of the still hot coffee. Lucky for him he had a very good tolerance for pain… Well, except when it came to the cold. As for Hal being strange, perhaps, but that was a good thing to Razekial. The good kind of strange, but not so much so that the Ardreux would have thought he stood out from most people in a terrible way. Anywho he watched as his friend put his stuff down but didn’t settle into the same side he put his stuff on. The brunet made a comment and Razekial nodded somewhat sheepishly. ”Very much so actually.” He was somewhat embarrassed that he had put himself in such a situation considering he should have known better. Not that he thought Hal was going to bother him about that, but still. He did not expect the man to do what he did next either, though he didn’t object. His friend removed his jacket and draped it over him. Though he was wearing a jacket already the added one that had been worn by Hal, a being with actual body heat, added a fair amount of warmth. ”Uhm… Thank you.” Razekial was used to getting candy and such but the fact that Hal, who seemed to really enjoy the security of his jacket and other articles, had given him his jacket was unusual and more thoughtful than he was used to. It did not end there though.

Hal sat down with Razekial and scooted in some, removing his gloves shortly after. Was this the real Hal? Not that he was going to complain! His friend then cupped his hands around his to provide heat. ”Thank you again, but I can’t imagine that feels too great on your skin.” The small male smiled wearily. The warmth was rather pleasant though. The small male would allow the other to do whatever as long as he wanted and as long as the icy temperature of his skin did not become a bother. After that he focused on the conversation about them being out and about in this weather. Hal explained that he had just woken up and had heard about the inn when he decided to go check it out. Unfortunately the weather proved to be a bit more, Razekial definitely understood that one. Then Hal pointed something out that made Razekial tilt his head slightly. He had been there first? ”I didn’t even notice you were here before me… Though I was sort of on a mission to get in a booth and get something warm to drink.” So he could have looked right at Hal, for several minutes, and still wouldn’t have realized who it was. After that Hal question what he meant about the last thing he said, suggesting that maybe he had another friend who gave him candy and spoke to him for hours. At that he looked guilty. ”I was going to tell you eventually I swear.” He couldn’t keep himself from smiling on that one though. No, Razekial had very few friends, let alone friends he spoke to so much and or those who gave him candy. He definitely didn’t know anyone besides Xen who would try and warm him up after he ignorantly walked out in a blizzard.

Of course Hal just had to ask what he was doing out. ”Well it was such a nice day out I thought I would go and enjoy it… No. Really it was alright when I left. I got a little cold and went into a restaurant to get warmed up and got distracted by the news. When I left a snowstorm had picked up… Ah, I found a little area to sit for a while to wait for it to pass but after ten minutes I decided to get up before I ended up out cold… No pun intended.” The thought of the cold sent another shiver through him, but the constant shivering had finally subsided thankfully. ”I suppose that’s true…” He smiled a little at that thought. ”However, I definitely know now I do not want to test that. It wasn’t very pleasant and now I feel like sleeping, which is even worse because I’ll probably have to.” Perhaps he ended up using more energy in attempt to keep himself going when he was shutting down, he didn’t really know. ”All I really wanted to do was get home… But I suppose I’ll settle for this place until I can make it all the way back there…” He did not sound happy about this in the least. Razekial would have much rather been somewhere where he could curl up without worry that he might doze off or end up in some kind of conflict he couldn’t handle at the moment.

W I T H : Hal, people
                                              L O C A T I O N : Oasis Inn; Dining area

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Iris

»»The bubbly girl

User Image

A long fluffy cloak hugged tightly around Iris as the blizzard carried on. Much damage had been done and she had yet to find her parents, she was beginning to think they were dead. How did this all happen anyway? It all happened in what had seemed to be a blink of an eye. Most places she had looked were destroyed by the war or the harsh weather that was going to be the end of Iris if she didn't find a place to get warm soon. A sniffle followed by a sneeze escaped her cold chapped lips as she forced her body to press on. Something nice and warm to drink would have been nice, even a bowl of soup!

Just when she thought she could not press on any longer, Iris managed to find the Oasis Inn. Thank goodness! A lot of people were inside, but Iris didn't care. As long as she had a place to sit and warm herself up, it was fine with her. With a bit of struggle, she pushed the door open and walked inside taking a vacant seat at a table in the back of the bar. "I finally made it., she huffed tiredly

Adorable Hunter

m i d n i g h t f i r e x

Hal smiled when Razekial thanked him for the jacket. ”You're quite welcome. You seem as though you could use it more than I could at the moment.” Hal still felt chilled, but he would soon warm up due to the sheltered atmosphere of the inn, with all these bodies crammed in here, and the fact that he could produce his own heat. Razekial could not. When he took Razekial's hands in his own, the other thanked him again but expressed concern over his coldness. ”Oh, it's not so bad.” Ok, it was pretty cold, and Hal felt that he might start shivering again himself if he continued to touch Razekial, but he would keep his hands there for a bit longer. He rubbed a thumb gently over the pale skin on Razekial's hand, just to feel how soft it was.

Razekial said he had not noticed that Hal had been there first. ”Oh? You failed to recognize me? You've forgotten what I look like already?” This was said lightly, a joke, and actually he took comfort in the thought that he looked so ordinary that his friend had been unable to pick him out of the bunch here, at least at first. Besides, if he had stumbled in half-frozen, he might not have been so alert to the environment either, so he could hardly blame Razekial for such a thing. At the mention of a “secret friend,” Razekial kept the joke going, and so did Hal. ”Well, whoever they are, I'd conjecture that they don't have nearly as much to offer you as I do. But if you insist on pursuing their friendship instead, well, I do hope nothing untoward were to occur to them.” He gave a little, mischievous smile.

To the question of what he had been doing wandering around, Razekial told the story of his day, which was that the weather had been fair earlier, which was why he had gone outside to begin with. He had been distracted by the news while in a restaurant, and then the storm had picked up, and he had gotten caught in it. He had tried to wait it out but it proved too much so he had ended up here. Now he felt like sleeping, and all he wanted was to get home. Hal felt bad for him, knowing he hated to sleep because he often felt insecure, so it could not be fun to end up tired in a place such as this. ”I'll ensure that you safely reach your residence. Or... my house is a considerable distance closer. Although, if you're weary, I would understand that you would prefer to return to your own house so that you may rest.” Hal wants to have a sleepover so badly.

He glanced up as yet another person walked in, a young woman who plopped onto a seat and mumbled aloud about having made it. Oh, this place was getting much too crowded. Hal was not certain for how much longer he could comfortably stay here, but the storm was a bit too heavy for them to try and leave now. Perhaps it would subside after a bit. If not, well, as Hal said, his house was not terribly far. He did feel a bit exposed without his jacket and gloves, but he could just keep his eyes on Razekial and try to ignore the fact that there were so many other people here, some of which might even be watching him. At least he still had his hat, which made him feel considerably more secure. Had it not been for all of these people, he might have put an arm around Razekial to further warm him, but even he knew how that might look and he did not want to attract any more stares than necessary.
User Image
User Image
                                                              "I'm just a crazy mutt who steps in front of the car."
                                                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A Super Human

5'9" tab tab Genetically Enhanced Human

☸☸ tab "And here I thought the day couldn't get any worse." he said to himself out loud, walking through the hellish blizzard. He noticed so many building damaged from the storm, which was continuous. His skin was already numb from the cold, so he could no long feel the wind pressing onto him, not like it mattered. His genetically enhanced body was able to endure extreme temperatures and weather conditions, though this snow storm was probably near the capacity of what he could endure in terms of cold climates. Holstered on his waist were his two pistols, which were both connected by a long chain that was connected to his pants.

tab "Hmm, I wonder if I could fire some rounds and no one would be able to hear it.." and so he pulled out one of his guns, but before being able to fire it, he heard the sound of someone screaming in the distance. He looked to the direction of where the sound came from, then looked down at his pistol, "Well, I think that just answered my question." he holstered the gun and walked towards the sound, which sounded like someone saying "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" That was very intriguing, and as he closed in he noticed a silhouette in the mist of the snow.

tab As he got closer, it turned out to be a woman randomly screaming out in the middle of a snow storm. "..." he was silent as he stared directly at her. He scratched the side of his head as he gave off a look as if he was dumbfounded by the situation. He then began walk around, while talking to her, "So..you're in a snow storm, got nowhere to go ya decide to just walk around. You then decide 'Hey why not scream something really creepy because i'm most likely the only person here and if someone IS around then they'll think I'm, like, really crazy' am I correct so far?" he said with a very sarcastic tone, but not a threatening tone, for Dimitri was not a evil guy or some jackass, he just liked to have fun.

Company: Crazy a** chick screaming in the streets
Thoughts: Well that was random..
OOC: You don't mind if I have my other RPC interact with you since you seem alone in a blizzard and are in fact SCREAMING to whoever hears it xDDD will get to Nok's post asap

xXMystery_FlamesXx

Shameless Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Nikolai roamed the frigid streets, pulling his long trench coat a bit tighter to him. The cold didn't bother him, really, but it seemed the appropriate thing to do. He puffed lightly at his cigarette. Ebony eyes scanned his surroundings, not particularly easy to do in such weather. Nothing looked particularly interesting to him until he came upon an inn.

Well, as good a place as any, I suppose, he thought to himself.

Nikolai took a few more drags of his cigarette, then dropped it in the snow and pressed it in with his boot. With a sigh, he pushed open the door to enter the building. He glanced around the room for a moment before deciding on a seat at the end of the bar.

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
• ● Kai & Kenji ● •
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

" You play with the wolves...
User Image
...but you sleep with the bones of the rabbit "

⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨⋨
Yes,
I know I'm a wolf...
And I've been known to bite...

But the rest of my pack...
I have left them behind...

╭♥ “Never done this before? You seem like a natural.” the wolf mused warmly in retort, offering another warm smile; his eyes following hers as she spoke of the book she had purchased. He regarded the kitten as a content smile curved the tabby's lips, purring still as Naomi continued to hold it. Its short tail curling and uncurling itself as the kitten rested. Kenji perked his ears towards Naomi as he commented upon the kitten liking her; smiling once again, gently taking the kitten from her care. The female squirming uneasily within his lap for a few lingering moments before finally settling; recognizing Kenji's scent from her own upon him. The male regarded the kitten for a long moment, gently stroking its head with his hand. “I can tell, she finds comfort in you.” the wolf noted kindly, his eyes finding Naomi's; holding her gaze for a short moment in temps to show his belief in what he spoke. “I myself have raised a few litters in my time.” he continued, his eyes leaving hers as he regarded the crackling fire before them. The dancing flames shimmering within his thoughtful orbs. “It was part of my duty in our pack to help raise the little ones when I was younger and couldn't yet hunt.” the male paused, chuckling softly to himself. “I was horrible at it....at first.... children were awkward and strange to me.. so frail and helpless to the world.” he again paused, thoughts of the white wolf pup crossing his mind before slipping away into the abyss. “But I got used to it, and soon began to love it.” his tail twitched besides him, his attention drawn to the kitten as she continued to purr. He smiled in thought again looking to Naomi. “She should probably have a name huh?”

Kai smiled warmly towards Skylar as she spoke, her smile rather intoxicating to the black male. He regarded her, seeing that she relaxed some after getting that bit of information off of her chest. He had sensed something different about her from their first meeting, knowing she wasn't mortal yet not able to pinpoint how. His tail twitched thoughtfully, perking his ears as Skylar spoke. “Trouble? How would you be trouble?” he raised a brow towards the female, titling his head as his wild hair shifted upon his skull, seeming to frown softly as his thumb gently stroked her hand thoughtfully. “You will never be trouble to me, Skylar. I'm delighted you want to travel with us.” the wolf assured, offering a tender smile towards the shy baku besides him. Enjoying her company.

◆◆◆
.:: OOC::.
◆◆◆

And my teeth may be sharp...
and I've been raised to kill...

But the thought of fresh meat...
It is making me ill...

So I'm telling you...

That you'll be

------------ safe with

-------------------------------- me...

User Image

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Inori Yuzuriha

Is it true flowers can grow out of ∂ąrkηєss
Is it true it can rain witħσut any clouds
Well I have to tell you sσ₥єtħiηg if you think it isn't
You just haven't ₥єt me

Inori was about to sigh hearing no answer. Her feet turning in the layer of snow that started to form on the ground, but then a voice caught her attention. Her eyes glancing behind her to see a man with white hair. So someone is here?, she couldn't help but think. Her whole body turning around to face him as he finished talking. If he made a move, so would she. A dagger strapped to her upper thigh and her abilities perfectly able to kill.

"My, my,''She said looking at him. Her feet moving in a half circle around him until she stood behind him gazing him up and down. "Look what the cat dragged in.''Her voice sounded playful and unique as the wind blew her blonde hair. Her sapphire like orb for eyes darting at his red ones. Maybe she could have a little fun? Who knows. Maybe this was the person she was waiting for. Either way, she was bound to have a conversation. If it didn't work out, she could move on. No harm done.

"In all honesty, who cares if someone thinks I am crazy? I never lead anyone to believe I was sane,''A smirk forming across her lips as those words came out. She tried being polite, but that just wasn't in her nature. Part of her just really wanted a drink. Her mind still couldn't get past how she was offered a drink and as soon as her lips were about to touch the sinful glass, the building collapsed. Oh well.

Dragon Miazaki
                                      OOC: It is all good. I don't mind xD
          User ImageUser Image

x
                                                        x
                                                        x
                                                        x
                                                        x

TxsxkxuxmxѼxxΑxlxѼx
                                                        xxxxxx xOccupation:Model Depressedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx D r e a m a s i f y o u' l l l i v e f o r e v e r,xx L i v e a s i f y o u ' l l d i e t o m o r r o w

tab More and more people arrived at the bar as the storm from outside grew colder and colder by the minute. A man took a seat at the very end of the bar from were Tskumo sat, he was tall and dark looking and had an aura about him. Tskumo took a swig of his drink and nearly chocked on it cough cough, he chocked having drank the beverage too fast making it go to his wind pipe. After a Minute or two did his cough become less agitated letting him drink once more. What had that been about? just a fluke he guessed.

Everyone here was very unique, some species Tskumo had never really seen before, well at least not were he lived. Thinking about home made him sigh, why think of that place at all? The people there had been so narrow minded and very old fashioned Tskumo was lucky when he made it home with out being beaten up for being himself. why was loving other men so wrong, sure girl were nice and beautiful but he just preferred men, they were strong, kind, sexy......Sexy.....and sexy. With him realizing the young man's face had turned a shade of pink as he imagined a bare chested mad on a bed winking at him.

Quickly Tskumo shook his head from the crazy though, he had to realize reality here. He was alone and there was no one waiting for him. All tho he was free from that town Tskumo realized he didn't have a single friend both over there and here in this new town. He wasn't the best at talking to new people, even while working Tskumo merely nodded or gave a simple reply a quick 'yes or no' answer. " What do I expect? All these years of abuse at school made me socially awkward " his told himself as he took another swig of the beer.

W h y s t o p d r e a m i n g xx w h e n y o u w a k e u p ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                          location :: Oasis INN Bar area x Company: :: None x ooc :: I think I'll make him drink and get wasted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff