Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devin looked at her and tilted his head to the side how long have you been alone here? he asked and watched her crawl
Back to the blood.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

He grinned drying off and going to get dressed. "Ready dear. Where are we going to head off to today on this lovely night of ours?" He asked smiling at her as he out on a black dress shirt.

Dapper Gekko

Doctor sighed a bit and sat back to basically ignore the whole meeting. Maybe he could learn to sleep with his eyes open in the next five minutes?

"I am fine, my lady.....There is no need to talk with me,"Tallula said to her.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi shut his mouth to listen for now. "Um sir Grann is there some way we can silently go above the dead zone?" He asked standing up and looking at him. "I apologies for interrupting and all but maybe we can take a silent plane over it and then just drop in on the lab just a suggestion sir." He said sitting back down.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Teacher nodded to Isabelle and took her chair just giving the boy a looked as one of the human genrels cleared his throat and shot him a look. Teacher had a told you so in her but she just sat there before she kicked a chair over to him to sit on. "sit and be good" she said

"We need to get the lab destroyed and to save the people in it" The General said. "I know but I don't want to lose lives" Grann said trying to keep calm, "We need a smart plan before you send people to die." "we need to act before they are truned in to what every she wants or food" The General said. Grann looked at Masa and liked the idea but there were anti air guns at rens labs. "good idea but maybe not at the lab but near enough not to get to hurt and the plans shout down" Grann said, "what do you all think?"

"yes lets go see are pets and servants and go feed" Ren said swaying ehr hips to him before she grabbed her arms, "let remind them that we are one."

"But I want to talk to you" alice said, "I know my mate has put you up as my bodygurad and I know you dislike it eveyr much."
Hope run to her mother and hugged er. "mommmy...Tal" she said smilign her red hair in to pigtails.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi waited to hear others thoughts on this. "Sir if it comes down to it I will risk my life and go through the dead zone to get to her lab and take out the anti guns if it needs to come down to that." He said looking at him then Yellan knowing she would yell at him at this point.
(Edited)
Ivan chuckled abit, " Are you kidding i thought you said you didn't want anymore meaningless deaths. if we fly into the dead zone alot of you would die." He shook his head in annoyance. " We should find some other way, why not sneak in..." when he heard what masa said he nodded in agreement. " I'll go with him aswell."

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image

Gin nodded smiling at her as he headed off to follow her to them. "I am so starving I may need to eat a bit extra then normal." He said.
Will kicked the chair back as it arrived, stopping right beside teacher, he walked over and sat beside her, he figured that he could do an outstanding job of keeping her annoying without talking. Will looked back at the human general and laughed quietly, Lay off the donuts... he thought and then looked back at teacher, he wondered if a woman like that could smile, he decided see if she could, he had two options.... Be witty... Or an idiot...

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Saeko took the hit and staggered back but not far enough were she was still in range she lifted her foot to go and kick him in the balls. She had no other way to take this a*****e down.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Like f********* hell you will" Yellan snapped at Masa., "I am not going to have you be some ghouls lunch. I would skin you alive before I let you go and do that." she could not believe this that he was going to offer him self for a suciced mission. she looked at him then back at the others to see if they would agree to that.

Teacher gave him a look but nodded and stuck up her hand. "i will go too" she said. It they where going to get any where in this war this could be the way. plus she was the fastest and most quiets here. "you should go else where boy" she said

"now now" Ren said smilign and lauging as they headed out of the room and to the hall, "save some fo the others too." she smiled and walked with him and thye slaves in the hall bowed there heads as they passed. "where is Saeko?" she asked one
Will looked at her and frowned, I think I will go somewhere else. How does with all of you on the mission sound? he said and crossed his legs casually, he was tired of being looked down upon for being human, it wasnt a disadvantage, its who you are.
Harvy walked through the hallways, the years had been rather hard on him. The lines in his face were deepened, along with a few more scars. "Six years since I've seen f**king daylight might as well be a damn bat" He muttered to himself as he lit a cigarette. A servant shot him a dirty look "What? dont give me that bit about second hand smoke with as much radiation were exposed to" Harvy kept walking untill he reached the meeting, putting it out when he reached the door. sitting in the back. Spotting Grann nodding to him a look on Harvy's face clearly read 'what are they griping about now?"
His eyes almost fell out of his head as her kick he fell to the ground wiht tears in his eyes. " Ouch!!" he rolled around holding his balls. " Even with steel skin that hurt like hell." he stood up after throwing up abit, He wiped his mouth. " Dirty..... next time i won't let down my guard." He smacked his self int the head ashamed of his over confadence.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image
Saeko smiled. "Don't be such a cocky a** your ok but not that good you have a huge flaw and you rely on that damn skin of your to much sorry I must be off I have a feeling my Mistress is calling me." She said waving she headed off quickly. "Mistress here I am sorry." She said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff