Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will do you think will win?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Alright Rhint...only on rule, no Godmoding and if you win I'll treat you to some Ramen afterwords...
dude you wont have to worry about me god moding, i've never been known to
*He smirks.* Yeah I know Bro. But you know I always say that before every fight that starts like this. It's just there so others will know. Because people love to read...and n00bs like to ruin...

((WARNING: If any n00bs come in here I'm reporting your asses))
very good point, well anyways, who will have the pleasure of going first?
*He took off his sunglasses and smiled.* Why you dear brother...it's always an honor for the oldest to make the first move... *He threw his sunglasses up into the air and they disappeared.*
*shruged his shoulders and smirks* sounds like *falls into a slight stance* are you ready?
*He spreads his feet apart a little as his right hand comes up near his face. He leans his left shoulder forwards a little and his left hand floats just over his left leg...he smirks.* Of course...
*pushes off on his left foot breaking into a full dash towards him, his move moments far slower than normal, he jumps into the air and spins like take form like he is going to do a flying roundhouse, but he quickly falls to the ground for a sweep attack*
*He realized what was goign on at the last second, he quickly threw his right hand infront of his foot, knocking himself back some, but in doing so he went for a grab attack, throwing his left hand at his ankle. If he suceeded he would surely throw him into the ground.*
*he drew back his foot away from dash's hand, he spine once more planting his own hand firmly on the ground and pushed off the ground throwing his foot up towards his chin*
*He smirked as he leaned back a little bit, barely dodging Rhints foot. With one quick motion he grabbed on to his leg and turned around, lifting Rhint into the air and attempting to throw him harshly into the ground.*
*places his hands on the ground and he's flung foward and hand springs his way away from dash spinning around to face him again smirking*
*Dash did not wait, he immediately ran towards Rhint, throwing a fierce punch to his face with his right hand, his left hand hiding behind him just in case his previous attack did not work, he would follow up with an upper-cut with his left.*
*he smirked once more as he lifted his left leg,he kept he leg bent at the knee as he spun lightly placing his knee on the side of dash's hand parrying the attack, as he did so he rolled to dashes right side completely avoiding any attack from dash's left hand, he followed up the dodge by continueing the spin and trying the sweep attack once more*
*He dropped his right leg to dodge the sweep attack, then forced his left foot into the ground and threw his body straight up to Rhints.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff