Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will do you think will win?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

*He took the hit to the chest flying backward somewhat airborn, he flipped backwards landing on his feet a few feet front dash, he stood upright smirking once again*
*He rolled once then flipped up into the air landing on his feet...he was smirking as well.* You've gotten better...
*he smiled and laughed to himself* you dont know the half of it young brother *he stopped for a moment to re-adjust his hair and dust himself off*
Oh? *His interested was arosed.* Then show me Rhint. No more holding back... *He entered into his previous stance, except this time it was more drastic.*
no i think i will continue to hold back for awhile but feel free to go all out *he looked away from him still dusting himself off not taking any stance*
Hmm... *He stands up straight.* Well well well, Rhint has become worse than me...more cocky as well... *He laughed lightly.*
brother dont not mistake me for being cocky, im just trying protect you from being hurt
Then don't do so...they're is no way for me to get stronger if I don't get hurt... *He gives him a serious look.* You above anyone else shoudl know this...
*returns an equal serious stare* Trust me brother....that degree of pain would not be good for you
You're pushing my patience Rhint...if you won't give me your all out of fear for me. Then do it FOR me, I need a damn good fight. One that seems like no possible victory for me... *He smirked.* That's why I love fighting you...
*he looked away from him towards the ground looking slightly worry then turned to face him once more* for you to get strong from fighting me, there is definitly no need for me to go all out
If you don't go all out, then I will never know how strong you are. So then how will I become stronger! *He got a little anxious* Rhint damn it! Do this for me!
*he looked to the ground once more and shook his head* no dash, there is no need *his hair fell over his face as he continued to stare at the ground*
*Dashs voice was right next to Rhint left ear.* Then allow me to force you... *Swiftly threw a fierce right kick towards Rhints back.*
*swiftly spins around taking a stance with his arm out in front of him blocking dash's leg, his eyes still looking to the ground* Dash, it wont happen....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff