Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E

Serenity rolled over onto her her side.. The moment Logan left the bed though, she instantly awoke.. The change.. The shift in the bed made her wake up. It was unusual. But she didn't move. She didn't open her eyes. She played off that she was sleeping because she knew Logan was still in the room.. Once he was gone.. She was going to go search for a place to bathe.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a
xXxXxXxXx███████████████████████████████████████

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r
xXxXxXxXx██████████████████████████████████████████████████

i ' c a r e ' f o r ' m y ' o w n ' h e a r t

Kana clammed herself down a bit so she could try to keep her voice steady. "I feel happy when your around and sometimes out of breath. I've shut most of my feelings away for such a long time and kept my heart so guarded and I still am having trouble with that. Every time I rejected you was to protect my own heart, I felt or still do feel that if I open my heart to you that you'll just leave or die on me" she spoke as she brought her hand up and clenched at her shirt where her heart was. She continued not to look at him as she breathed in shaky breaths. "And it doesn't help when I start to open up and you do this" she whispered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
Shay Alexander Cross

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBreak down to the rhythm within.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo you can feel like me.

Shay shook his head and looked away. "Its not like I wanted to leave." He said softly. She was turning him into the bad guy here because he was acting on what he thought was best. "I thought you would get pissed when you found out that I stayed even though I was let go... Because you would have thought I was staying only to get one thing from you." He said shaking his head again. "Too bad for you.... Because I'm pretty sure I've stated more than once that you can't get rid of me." He said finally looking up at her with a slight smile in teh corner of his mouth. "Because even if I left you... I wouldnt go far from you..." He said slightly chuckling with a shakey tone. "You obviously need someone to look out for you... And even if you didn't want me around... I was going to be there.. In the shadows.. Watching over you..." He said slowly walking forward and up to her. Getting close enough to her he sighed. His thumb came up and wiped away her tears from her face. "Whether you knew it or not." He whispered.

Thee End.User Image

|⋆| I Am Strong | ooc : | Hard As A Rock | LOVE ME |⋆|

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana sniffled and shook her head no, "you shouldn't assume such things on...your own" she said with a hiccup. "And I only....thought that when you were leaving". She brought her hand up and started to rub her eyes to wipe the tears. "Isn't...that called a.....being a stalker" she tiered to lightly up with teasing, but only ended up hiccuping again. Kana looked up as Shay stood infront of her. She didn't flinch or move away when his hand came close to her face and wiped away the tears. The woman moved forward and pressed her body against his as she hid her face in his chest, bringing her hands up and grasping the front of his shirt.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
Shay Alexander Cross

Shay looked down at her and slightly smiled. "I'd only be a stalker if I started taking pictures and making shrines of you.. Wait that would make me obsessed.." He said chuckling. As she grabbed his shirt and put her face into his chest, he sighed and put his arms around her, resting his chin against the top of her head. "You have no idea how much you actually mean to me..." He whispered. "I had the biggest crush on you even before we met. I practically begged to be put on the assignment with you..." He said with a sigh.

Thee End.User Image

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana had stopped crying, but she still had the hiccups as her body lightly jumped every time it happened. Her breath became steady and she relaxed in Shay's arms as he held her. She stood there and listened to him talk and his heart beat. The claymore pulled her head from his chest and looked up at him with a question mark expression. "Really? How is it that you know me? It's not like I openly made a name for myself like Edward" she mumbled the last part to herself as she tried to think.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
Shay Alexander Cross

Shay shrugged. "Edward did make a name for himself.. But that wasn't on purpose... It was because of his fatal accident.. But if you haven't noticed.. I have a thing for mysteries.. But a bigger thing for challenges. When I first saw you, it was at a meeting. A gathering.. I thought you were pretty good looking compared to most of the other Claymores... Which most of them were men... I admired that you were one of the only girls strong enough to make it as a Claymore and not die. Of course I was young and thought you were pretty hot.. BUt what hooked me was when you had the guts to punch that guy in teh face for hitting on you. I saw that from across the room and I knew that I just had to get to know you. You were different. So I did my research.. Which you can tell was pretty hard considering there wasn't much i could gather.. But what I did find out facinated me.. And when I heard you needed a new partner.. I jumped on it to learn more about you." He said to her. "You didn't even know i existed."

Thee End.User Image

((You know I kind of want to bring edward back and just say that Mystery went missing.... but i have no one to have him roleplay with.... sad he was such a good character...))

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana nodded, "I remember that day very clearly. He might not have know, but I killed the yoma for him" she sighed. She then laughed at Shay's next sentence, "it looks to be so". She then looked at him with interest as he talked about how he came to know her. Kana laughed again as he brought up that time when she slugged a guy at a meeting because he was hitting on her. She then put of a slight smirk when he said research, "and didn't we just talk about being a stalker" she teased, but became quite again to hear the rest of his story. "I'm surprised you found things on me. I try and keep a low profile when it comes to what I do on my missions, but I'm impressed". The woman then left bad about not knowing that he existed, "sorry" she said softly. "Anyways how old are you" she asked.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

Fashionable Werewolf

((bring him back and I'll make a character to roleplay with him. Should I make the new character a guy or girl?))
Shay Alexander Cross

Shay chuckled. "Well I'm impressed. You actually made it a challenge to find information.. But I had my ways..." When she asked his age.. He knew she was going to be asking that sooner or later.. And the answer would shock her. "Well believe it or not... And don't tell anyone.." He said as he leaned in with a whisper. "Five hundred and twenty two.." He said softly in her ear.

((I was thinking female xD))

Thee End.User Image

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana raised an eyebrow when he said 'he had his ways', making her think of how he would of gotten that information. Her eyes then widened as her question was answered. "And you said you were young back then when you saw me. I'm only three hundred" she said with surprise. "Hmm such and old man falling for a younger girl" she teased.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; ((Ok that sounds good. I'll make the character tomorrow)) }
Shay Alexander Cross

Shay frowned. "Oof.. That word.. I am not old... Im just....... Not around your age....." He said shrugging. "I considered my younger years my first 200 years...." He said chuckling. "It doesn't make you feel odd kissing a man thats two hundred years older than you?" He asked her.

Thee End.User Image

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana laughed, thinking it was funny how her simple teasing made him worried about his age. "No, I don't care. I was just teasing you" she said as she raised an eyebrow as she looked at him. "But I am surprised about your age, you act so much younger as if you are still in your two hundreds".

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }
Shay Alexander Cross

"Age to me is more of a state of mind. You only feel as old as you act..You only are as old as you think. My mind yes is very mature.. But my actions are.. Well lets face it.. Obviously less than. However, I don't need to act like an adult to think like one, therefor I do not need to just act like my age to be that age. Its just a number to me now... I consider it no more important than the number of stars in the sky. How many are there? We will never know.. Because we can't count them.. Therefore.. Not important to us of how many there are.. just as long as they are there.. And here I am.. So problem solved." He said with a slight chuckle. Now that was his more.. older self talking.. The change in his wording was obvious. HE can switch from his way of acting like its nothing..

Thee End.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas