▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Eve's eyes widen as she quickly stepped to the side. That was a little to close. "Hey stop running away" she growled. She chased after him as she focused her strength in her legs and shot through the air. The girl tackled Edward to the roof when he was in mid air. "I thought I told you to stop running".

{ o o c ;; }

User Image
User Image

│║█║ ║█│║█║▌│║│║║▌ E d w a r dE l r i c x

Edward turned over and landed on his back with teh young girl on top of him. Taking ahold of her hands, he pushed her off of him and stood up, still holding her by her hands. His hood still covered his face. "I work alone. Never had I had a partner in my life. This is a lie." He said angrily as he let her go with a push backwards. "Stay away from me girl." He said pointing a gloved finger at her.

Shay shrugged. Maybe.. Maybe not.. But if you get hurt, he will find you faster." He said looking at her. "What way of traveling? If its flying.. You can forget that. I hate heights." He said crossing his arms over his chest.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image

( out-of-character )
Logan Jericho
He looked to her, blushing brightly as she jumped. His mind was racing. "After...you saw me...you ran from the place...I...I thought you might not come back" He said, glancing away. He hadn't released her yet. "I...I didn't see anything...but...that song...you sang..." He hesitated, slowly loosening his grip. He was afraid, somewhat, of how she would react now.

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image
εїзxxxxxxxxxxxxEve Mangora

Just Call Me Eve

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx

Eve looked down at him and frowned as he grabbed her hands and pushed her off of him, still holding her hands. "Wow I thought you were going to so much cooler, but your just a grumpy old man. Beside you don't have a choice, they told me to tell you that there was no way out of this one and that they would punish you if you left me behind" she said as she put her hands on her hips. There was no way she was going to listen to this man, she was given orders to stick by his side and thats just what she was going to do.

{ o o c ;; }
User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E

Serenity just stood there. "I was just leaving to bathe.. You should have realized my intentions to be clean when i walked into the bathroom." She said softly. When he mentioned the song she just looked at the water. "What about it?" She said softly.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a
xXxXxXxXx███████████████████████████████████████

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r
xXxXxXxXx██████████████████████████████████████████████████

i ' c a r e ' f o r ' m y ' o w n ' h e a r t

Kana laughed and shook her head, "stop worrying, like I said before there is no way I'll be hurt. I've fought in this thing so many times and never have gotten hurt. Besides it's not like I'm fight against other claymores or yomas, it's just humans. She then raised an eyebrow when she heard he was afraid of heights. Time for some by back. "Oh no need to worry" she said as she moved close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. "What you don't trust me" she said with a hurt voice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

User Image
User Image

Edward frowned. This didn't sound right. The compound couldn't give him a partner. Everyone was always too scared to partner with him. All of his other partners died. They kept getting killed, leaving him responsible. When she called him old he began to get angry. Suddenly he ripped off his hood, his bright blonde hair flying out and his clearly young and handsome face was less than pleased. "Who are you calling old? Do I look old to you!?" He said pointing at his face. She used the word cool? God. She must be fresk out of the compound. "Listen.. Regardless of what teh compound says.. I don't take on partners.. For their own sake. The compound knows this and has put me as ungroundable. That status cannot be changed.. So obviously this is not an order... The compound cannot partnership with me... So either you are here to kill me.. Or you are here because you want me to teach you something. Which is it.. and don't lie to me." He said annoyed. People always pull the. I'm your partner crap on him. But it was always a lie. People who just want to get close to him for some reason.. Thats all this is.

( out-of-character )
Shay Alexander Cross

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBreak down to the rhythm within.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo you can feel like me.

Shay raised an eyebrow as he stood there. "I've learned not to trust women that have teh look of revenge in their eyes. They tend to be... devious." He said looking right at her. If she tries anything.. He will always teleport out of her grip. Always... He seriously hates heights... They make him sick to his stomach. So if she doesnt want a bra full of puke, she would do best not to make him fly.

Thee End.User Image

|⋆| I Am Strong | ooc : | Hard As A Rock | LOVE ME |⋆|

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana frowned and pouted her lip, "I really am hurt that you would think I would do such a thing....but I guess since you don't trust me that cant me helped" she said as she pulled away with a look of hurt across her face before she turned her back to him. She wrapped her arms around herself and took a couple of steps away from him. She was itching to get him into the air, besides he had to learn anyways to deal with it, if he was going to continue to be her partner.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

Just Call Me Eve

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx

Eve blinked a couple times at the sudden action of pulling off the hood. When his face was shown, she got a good look at it. "Wow for an old man you have a pretty nice face. I thought you were going to have like a half robot face" She said with a light air around her. The girl rolled her eyes as this Edward guy got back on the topic of her not being his partner or him calling her a lier. She had enough of him treating her this way. "OK now you listen Edward! There are two things in life that I never am one thats weak and two being a lier" she said with a serious voice. "I don't care if you want a dame partner or not, all I know is that I was assigned to be your partner. And don't think that I don't know what happened to your other partners, I do and I still decided to join you. I have gone threw a hell of a lot of things and if they didn't think I was good enough to take this task then I wouldn't be here, NOW SHUT UP AND EXCEPT IT". She took a couple of deep breaths and fixed her hair, brushing it out of her face before rubbing her throat.

{ o o c ;; }

User Image
User Image

Edward shook his head. As she said she thought he would have half of a robotic face he frowned. "Trying to insult me will not get me to accept you any further." He said looking to her with stern eyes. Finally he rubbed his temples and sighed. "FINE! God! But don't get mad if you wake up one morning and Im already gone. I wait for no one and if you can't keep up its your own damn fault!" He said angrily. "And if you are going to be traveling with me.. Then lets lay down some ground rules. One. Clal me old again.. And I wont be merciful. Just because you are a girl, dont expect me to go easy on you. And two.. Mention anything about me being a robot.. And Ill show you robotic." He said growling. "You don't insult me.. And I wont insult you..." He said harshly as he turned and began to walk away.

( out-of-character )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

Just Call Me Eve

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx

Eve grinned when heard that she had won the fight. "Oh I'm not worried about you leaving me while I sleep" she grinned. "Alright Eddy I wont call you old or a robot, just don't call me weak or a lier". When he started walking, she followed along side him. "Soooo...what type of powers do you have" she asked as she looked out of the corner of her eye to look at him.

{ o o c ;; }

User Image
User Image

Edward didn't even look at her. He was to annoyed at the moment with the fact he has to drag around a child. IT was infuriating. As he neared the edge of the roof he huffed. "Don't call me Eddy. Lets keep personal conversations out of the question." He said to her. He was not prone to sharing personal information about himself to people.. Including partners.. Or people who claim to be a partner. Reaching the edge of the building, Edward merely walked off the edge and fell to teh hard concrete below, landing perfectly on his legs. HE didn't even stop to make sure she got down. He just kept on walking. Sticking his hands in his pockets he walked out fo the allyway and into the street, looking both ways. Great... Now he had to find his target again.

Shay sighed. "Its not that I don't trust you. Its that I will throw up ll over you... I don't do heights because they make me sick to my stomach. IF you wish to stay clean... Then no flying for me." He said getting light headed just thinking about being up that high.

( out-of-character )

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

Just Call Me Eve

Or Mangora

It's your choice...

...Just don't call me...

ω xxxx α xx

xxxx

Eve pouted at what Edward said, "well your on fun" she grumbled. How the heck was she going to keep herself entertained if he didn't want to talk or do anything. "You really do act your age" she grumbled again as she crossed her arms. She jumped of the roof just like he did and landed perfectly and with out a sound. "So what is our mission today" she asked as she followed close behind him.

{ o o c ;; }

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image

xXxXxXxXxҜ a n a

xXxXxXxXx
§ h a n g e r l a r

Kana sighed before she turned into her wolf form. "Just get on and lets go" she said as she lowered her body so he could get on. She would deal with the whole flying thing later. She was going to get back at him one way or another.

xxxxxxxx{ ooc ; <3 }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas