Welcome to Gaia! ::

All possitions are open, hurry boys to claim the count! Mua ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!! Slave, maids, dancers, jjesters, other people.........wanted
::Walks in:: Hello there...
count eh.
Yes count. Whenever someone claims to be the count then we start! Wee!!!!
I guess I'll be count then.. <_<
*cackles* Two men and one count. Humpyourbrainsout you can be his son? Second in line to being the count?
Can i be a person that's just there?
MiaSakagome
*cackles* Two men and one count. Humpyourbrainsout you can be his son? Second in line to being the count?

I suppose so...
Sounds fascinating... it really does.. -She seemed to appear in a black mist in front of them, her fangs lightly seen over her bottom lip.-
Mia sits down in the dancers chamber of the castle, brushing her hair a bit and waiting from orders from the count, the guards, or anyone else. it was her job to entertain.
Ryld looked around as he sat. The palace was full and busy as usual. He was starting to get bored of the same everything...
Mia leaves her chambers to walk around a bit, nodding to the guards, priests, maids and other things that prance and walk threw the palace halls.
Ryld continues to observe everyone for a few more seconds before he stands up and walks out of the throne room, bored to death with the lack of action in the past weeks. Continues to walks down the corridor as he looks down, trying not to look at the passing people.
(Not all that lively heh)
MiaSakagome
(Not all that lively heh)

Nope.. no one else is posting <_< )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items