Welcome to Gaia! ::

Continues walking round when out of nowhere two Grey hounds start chaseing her, their teeth bare and they snarl. Mia looks at them and quickly starts running "Gah! What is wrong with them dogs! Always after me!!! scream "
MiaSakagome
Continues walking round when out of nowhere two Grey hounds start chaseing her, their teeth bare and they snarl. Mia looks at them and quickly starts running "Gah! What is wrong with them dogs! Always after me!!! scream "

::Ryld suddenly hears nearby barking and a scream as he looks up to find two hounds chasing someone down the corridor:: Well, theres that exitement I was asking for... :: Runs after the hounds with a half smile on his face::
-She blinks, hearing the screams which causes her to turn, taking off at a run in the direction of Mia's screams. She pushes Mia into one of the rooms, cracking her whip at the dogs which caused them to stop then cower away.- That's right, you mutts!
"Ahh!!!!~ scream scream " continues screaming running down the hall way frightened to death, the damn dogs could schred her to peices if they wanted "Go away go away!" she screams and moves her bright pink hair from her face, still running.
Mia pokes her head out of the room "Stupid dogs.." she snarls watching them run away. she jumps out of the room "Yeah you better go!" she screams pointing at the dogs.
::Ryld observes from a few feet behind as someone pushes the person being chased into a room, immediately the dogs continue to chase someone else.:: Well.. lets have a look in here... :: He steps close to the room, finding two ladies::
" sweatdrop Majesty!" she says and bows down to him on her knees, a bit imbaraced. The dogs never failed at chaising her everyday.
Bloody dogs.. are you okay, Miss? -She looks towards Mia as she coiled up her long, leather whip mindlessly.-
MiaSakagome
" sweatdrop Majesty!" she says and bows down to him on her knees, a bit imbaraced. The dogs never failed at chaising her everyday.

::He looks down at her and smiles as he places a hand on her shoulder lightly:: You may stand.. well, that was quite interesting, do you have meat on you?
Mia smiles and stands up looking to the women with a nod, then to the count "No. Not that I know of..." she says smileing a bit.
-She looks from Mia to Ryld, nodding to them both once as she tied her coiled whip to her hip. She looked at the dogs at the end of the hall, their eyes fixed upon her. She hissed, the dogs seemed to yelp then run down another corridor.-
::Ryld looks from one woman to the other. :: Well, Im sure Im known around the castle.. might I ask who you two are?
Smiles a little "Mia, Im the new dancer that you wanted." smiles a little thinking it was him who ordered for a new dancer (Could have been someone else)
MiaSakagome
Smiles a little "Mia, Im the new dancer that you wanted." smiles a little thinking it was him who ordered for a new dancer (Could have been someone else)

Ah yes, I havent had the pleasure of meeting you. ::Thinks to himself, did I actually order a dancer or a dragon...:shrugs:::
Smiles and bows to him again "Pleasures all mine sir.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces