Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you ready for Camp to be in session?!

Yea! Sending in my application now! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Err... Not really, but I'll still send in an application. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Why not? Camp sounds fun! *Sends in application* 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
...Gold? *Sends in application anyways, because it sounds like fun* 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on February 20, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
WELCOME
to
Camp Phantasmagoric

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Camp Phantasmagoric is known for its elegant waterfall, mysterious oxbow river bends, and randomly exploding cabins! HAHA, that last part was a joke... kind of... except that one time...

Back in some year, when Camp Phantasmagoric (under the name of Camp Womegone) was first constructed, because an escape was needed for kids and parents alike. The young tots needed somewhere to express their independence and get their first tastes of freedom and awkward relationships; their parents needed time away from the devils that are known as children.

However... that time has ended.

Camp Womegone was shut down and that's when we, the founders, discovered, renovated and transformed the dreary land into the magnificent Camp Phantasmagoric.

It is a place for people of any age (zero to infinity) who need to gain character, learn courage, become more intelligent, strengthen their limbs, form strong bonds of friendship and hone their skills... magical skills that is.

So, no matter what your age, race, sex or power, you are invited to Camp Phantasmagoric.

Enjoy your stay!

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Odd cabins are for male campers where as Even cabins are for female campers. Each side of the camp has "personal" fire pits along with supply sheds that are attached to the counselor cabins (C.C. 1 or 2) for necessary tools and snacks for everyone.
Paths are open for all campers and you are encouraged to travel and explore.
There is a large campfire where campers will meet under instruction of the camp counselors.
If you wish to hone your skills the sparring arena is open to all campers. However permission to do so. If a fight gets out of hand, a counselor will come and stop if necessary. The sparing arena will also be used for punishment. If two campers are fighting a counselor will put the two in the arena until the issue is resolved. Campers invited.
If a camper should have any more questions about the camp or just in general please contact either myself (shy brit-ANY) or my lovely assistant my picky partner (Almighty Pope Darth Vader).

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
So, campers, ready to start our SUPER FUN time together? Sure you are.
But first, there are some things I have to tell you. Things you CAN and CAN'T do, m'kaaaay?

1. Obey our rules, we are the gods of this place and you shall act towards us as such. Every RP has to have rules...and I'm sure everyone reading this is looking for what to call their PM. So, my lovely campers, read on!

2. Romance is definitely encouraged (young camp love and whatnot) but when it comes to the more "detailed" and "intimate" stuff ...just don't. There will be no *ahem* "banging her bing-bongs", "cannon-balling the fiddle cove", "riding the cowboy", "makin' bacon", "waxing the tortoise", or (simply) sex. That's easy to follow, right? I mean, what if the counselors caught you? That would just be an awkward situation for everyone.

3. On the topic of killing, it is also NOT allowed. We are at CAMP for goodness sake, why would you be killing people in the first place?! But if someone is going to die or HAS to die, make sure there has been clear, expressed permission from both people. In short, that means the person doing the killing AND the person being killed have to agree upon it first.

4. ALWAYS follow the Gaia Terms of Service, those rules overrule our rules (despite the fact that we are gods), so follow them at all costs.

5. We reserve the right to change or modify rules at ANY time. If you think a rule needs to be removed/edited/added then please PM one of us and one of us will get to posting or modifying it... If we agree with you.

6. In other news, the way you should get our attention when PMing one of us (the one you like better of course) is by titling your PM with "The Narwhals Have Eaten ALL of My Bacon, What Should I Do?" Then use only the first lett- Just kidding! My associate (she complained, so now I have to change it) partner (shy brit-ANY) and I (Almighty Pope Darth Vader) really want a PM that has that title, so use the title in the quotation marks ( "" ) :] M'kay? Awesome.

7. This IS a Semi-lit to Lit rp. Which means no chat speak ( Ex. "How r u 2day?" ). We really hate that. And definitely no Leetspeak ( "1337sp34k" ). Keep in mind that your fellow campers need to be able to interact with you so, make your posts easy to respond to. We all want to have fun.

8. One pet peeve of ours is someone who doesn't stay active. Seriously, why take all of this effort of making a profile and posting only a few times if your just going to up and quit? Or not post at all? Please, for the sake of our, and everyone elses', happiness, try to post at least once a day! If you are going to be inactive for an extended period of time, please inform one of us (Almighty Pope Darth Vader or shy brit-ANY). If you have been gone for a while, we will get worried and pester you with PMs (mainly to make sure you are NOT dead).

9. A big "no-no" is Godmodding/Powerplaying. Because honestly, your character isn't invincible, nor are they all powerful (that right is reserved for Almighty Pope Darth Vader... and shy brit-ANY I guess...). The only immortality you can have, is agelessness. This doesn't mean you can't die, it simply means if you aren't killed, you can live forever. Get it? Good.

10. Out Of Character (O.O.C.) talking is fine by us as long as you keep it within parentheses of some sort --> (()) {{}} [[]] <--, that way we know your talking Out Of Character and nobody will get confused (shy brit-ANY is easily confused. Do it for her. Her and her confusion.)

11. Last rule, Have fun! Honestly, that's what RPing is about! Having fuuuuun! So enjoy your time at Camp Phantasmagoric.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Camper Registration
User Image

READY TO START YOUR CAMPING FUN?! YEA YOU ARE!

Here we go, just fill out this paperwork, send it, and you'll be ON YOUR WAY! WOOOOO!
(We'll try to respond within 24 hours, so please be patient with us... no matter how much we wish to live on Gaia, we don't.)

[IMG]Put the HTML of your pretty self (image) right in this spot![/IMG]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Special Skill:[/b]
[b]Cabin Request:[/b] (Odds are Boys, Evens are Girls, No mixing the boysies and girlsies, we don't want any babies!)
[b]Reasons for coming to [b][color=#C80046]C[/color][color=#C8000D]a[/color][color=#C82D00]m[/color][color=#C85D00]p[/color][color=#C78C00] [/color][color=#C8C300]P[/color][color=#90C800]h[/color][color=#5AC800]a[/color][color=#1FC800]n[/color][color=#00C826]t[/color][color=#00C760]a[/color][color=#00C896]s[/color][color=#00BCC8]m[/color][color=#0087C8]a[/color][color=#0058C7]g[/color][color=#0027C8]o[/color][color=#1300C7]r[/color][color=#4C00C8]i[/color][color=#8200C8]c[/color][/b].
:[/b] (That says "Reasons for coming to Camp Phantasmagoric, in case you're curious... Oh, and it's **optional**)

Just fill that out for us, send it off, and wait for your counselor's response!

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
!MEET YOUR COUNSELORS!

Camp Counselor/Camp Nurse
Quote:
User Image
Name: Pheo I. Knicks
Species: Pheonix-Human Hybrid
Special Skill: Controls fire, is ageless (Though has been known to burst into flames)
Cabin Request: Counselor (C.C.) #1
Reasons for coming to Camp Phantasmagoric: To spend the summer outdoors, help kids with their powers, and meet tons of new people.

Camp Counselor/Lifeguard
Quote:
User Image
Name: Cylista Shimans
Species: Fairy
Special Skill: Water
Cabin Request: C.C. 1
Reasons for coming to Camp Phantasmagoric: To build up a decent resume, earn some money, and hopefully have some peaceful time with other people.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Meet your fellow campers!

Name: Serena Bubling
Species: Mermaid
Skills: nothing a mermaid can't do
Cabin Request: 6

User Image
Name: Caprin Bovidae
Species: Goat-Human Hybrid
Special Skill: Talking to/controlling animals, limited nature control
Cabin Request: Cabin 3
Reasons for coming to Camp Phantasmagoric: His parents made him come, he's much to shy to make a decision like this on his own. He is hoping to master his skills and become less timid...

Name: Deimos
Species: Demon
Special Skill: Create nightmarish illusions that can range from basic to full on realistic (when working together with his brother and against those with weaker minds). (Can also fly, see in the dark, is immune to unholy fire, mostly immune to fire (vague sunburn in intense heat), and insanely sensitive to anything holy-related.)
Cabin Request: 5
Reasons for coming to Camp Phantasmagoric.
: Mother forcefully sent us here so... Yeah. We’re stuck here till it ends. Damnit.
Note, do not pair with brother. You have been warned.

Name: Phobos, responds mainly (if not only) to “Spawn”
Species: Demon
Special Skill: Create nightmarish illusions that can range from basic to full on realistic (when working together with his brother and against those with weaker minds). (Can also fly, see in the dark, is immune to unholy fire, mostly immune to fire (vague sunburn in intense heat), and insanely sensitive to anything holy-related.)
Cabin Request: 1
Reasons for coming to Camp Phantasmagoric.
: Mother abandoned us here for the summer. It was horrible how she just left us. I’m so upset I might just cry. May I rest my head on your bosom?
((NOTE! Deimos and Phobos Spawn ARE TWINS. The only real difference is eye color, inner wing color, magic color, hairstyle and personality. Deimos is more of a red-black and Spawn is more of a green-black in coloration. Other than that, they’re ultimately equivalent and have the power to MAKE themselves look like the other. You have been warned.))

User Image
Name: Seth Spectre
Species: Demon/Angel hybrid (Naga)
Special Skill: Earth powers. Mostly over rocks and dirt. Also weighs about a third of what he should weigh due to heritage. (There are others as well. Ask about them if you wish. Can speak to snakes.)
Cabin Request: 3
NOTE! Very sleepy. Prone to napping wherever he can and being adorable.

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
User ImagePheo I. Knicks, one of the camps recently hired counselors, stood watch at the old wooden arch that acted as Camp Phantasmagoric's front gate. Her red-brown hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail with only a few tufts of hair sticking out in the front. Her flame colored wings were folded neatly against her back, though whenever she heard a noise they ruffled and extended slightly as she hoped for a camper to round the corner. Her feathered tail was sticking out from a hole she cut in the backs of her jeans, which were worn from helping get the camp into perfect condition before the campers arrived.
Yes, Pheo I. Knicks was stuck standing guard at the front gate to greet any campers and to direct them to their cabins. She was worried that it would be a long day...

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image Today was the day, and it was very clear to Cylista that it was going to be crazy. Camp was now open and she was in charge of making sure everything on camp was in tip top shape. She had flown from one side of the camp to the next several times before she landed next to her coworker, Pheo, at the front gate. She sat quietly on the ground trying to relax just a little before swarms came in. She wasn't new to this whole ordeal, she's been working at camp Phantasmagoric since she was 19, but every year it seemed to grow more difficult to perfect everything. Perhaps it was she knew mistakes from previous years...
"Any sight of anyone?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces