Welcome to Gaia! ::

darkest_innocense89
*gets up and a portal opens*
this place is way to boring for me
*she steps into the portal and it disappears*

((Theres no portals))
((do we start now then?))
((OOC surprised k ppl who cares if we do start rping the ppl who join will just have to keep up))
Yami Yushika
((do we start now then?))

yes
((so is it snowy in the north or is it just a name?))
::Zelda sat there in her thrown. The cold dampness of the room gave her chills. Little droplets of water kept on falling on her, they felt like little wet kisses. She sighed really loud then slumped down in her thrown and looked out the window::

"In order for me to stay in power......I need a husband..............or I shall be overthrown...........What do I do? I've sent out notices, fliers, and yet no one responds."Zelda thought out loud to herself
She flew to the ground in a nice open spot on the cleared path through the forest. The second she touched the ground, almost instantly a bright flash surrounded the area and suddenly appeared to be the size of an average human. Wing span ranging to about the length of her arms. Her face covered with shimmer, the natural color of her pale complexion, shimmering all over her body. Her eyes were not a frightful red, but a beautiful, kind color. When hitting the light just right, her eyes will fade Orange and yellow, as if her eyes were fire colored jewls. She stood, as though this were perfectly normal, and begain to walk to her fortress.. Her castle.
Yami Yushika
((so is it snowy in the north or is it just a name?))

((every territory has four seasons and right now its spring))
Aisu walked through a forest somewhere in the northern region. He was again searching for answers in a forest, and who knows where in the forest. He was thinking of breaking away from the war and traveling, but he would still end up fighting. If he helped the northern region take over the world then he would be free to wander the lands as he pleased. So he stayed with the northern region for now. "Where could I possibly find what I am looking for with only one lead?"
::Zelda walked over to the window her long flowing dress following her. She looked like a stream of flowing light that makes a path. She opened up the window and let the wind blow through her hair. Her long white locks billowing around her, as if her hair were wings. Her fiery red eyes shimmering in the sunlight::
Aisu fuinally gave up with the forest and began to walk back to the kingdom. 'What am I going to do? What if I don't have a past to be uncovered?" He continued his pace as his icy blue eyes scanned his surroundings. He sighed as he continued back to the castle, maybe a battle would come up so he could calm himself.
Zelda went out into the deep part of ther forest were all the springs, streams and waterfalls were. All around there were exotic animals. Ones you never even thought existed. But out of all the animals, only one, just one, called out to her. Her tiger, his name rolled of your tongue, Seizon. His ambered colored fur standing on end when you pet it. Its fur was fluffy, it was like rubbing your cheek against a cloud. His dark stripes embedded into his fur, far deep into his skin. It was like an art, that the gods made themselves. Truelly this animal was fit for Zelda. It was really her only companion. It was their destiny to be master and pet.::
Aisu continued his pace. "I can't stand this. It's to quite." Helifted his hadn and focused as ice grew around his right hand and up into a blade. "Thats better." He began to practice by slashing the air and making combo's. He then did the same thing with his left hand. He began to practice with double blades.
Yami Yushika
Aisu fuinally gave up with the forest and began to walk back to the kingdom. 'What am I going to do? What if I don't have a past to be uncovered?" He continued his pace as his icy blue eyes scanned his surroundings. He sighed as he continued back to the castle, maybe a battle would come up so he could calm himself.

Zelda was sitting there next to her furry companion and heard someone traveling towards them. Each twig snapping under the persons foot

"Halt who goes there?"
Aisu stopped and looked in the direction of the voice. "Aisu, a warrior of this land. I am no threat unlesss you are tresspassing." He still couldn't see the figure for the voice was from behind a tree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff