Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vovez
"You allert the warriors.."

::Zelda started to head for the warriors lounge and stood on the platform. She rang the bell and soon every warrior was silent::

"Hello, theres is some bad news to tell. The Western territory overthrew the southern territory. And they also joined as alliances. As what we have heard they are on their way to over throw us, Theastern and Northern territory. For as you all know neither Vovoez nor I have kings on our side. That makes us vulnerable. So it is up to both of our warriors to join together and fight for everything that is right. Put your mind and soul into this war. We have magic on our side. So somehome we shall pull through and be victiorious. SO what do you all say one for all and all for ONE?"

**All the warriors started making comments saying we sahll win. They all started to drink their booz merrily and all agreed to fught for everything at stake**

"Training shall begin tomorrow" Zelda said as the last thing

::Walked back over to Vovez::

"They took it pretty well......... sweatdrop blaugh "
"Well.. to them I think it might actually be good news.. so of course they would take it fairly well.." ^^"
Vovez
"Well.. to them I think it might actually be good news.. so of course they would take it fairly well.." ^^"

"Yes agreed. They have been dying to fight again its been 6 months since the battles fo the winter"
Aisu took in the information. "Vey well." He walked outside and began to train anyway. Thats all he really knew, battle. He made two ice blades on his arms and began swinging them around and linking combo's together. "I wil kill any who oppose me in this war. I will be ready for them."
Soon enough, both Vovez and Zelda had reached the top balcony of the fortress. "I like how they train so quickly.. Its in their blood... I am going to have to train soon this night. Poor whip.. Hasn't been used in ages. I'll have to get used to them all over again." she said calmly. Before she knew it, Aqueil had nudged her side.. "What the hell??! What are you doing out of your stall..???" she said, as expecting an answer back.. "Well.. I think I need to head back home. Its getting late and both you and I have alloott to talk about tomorrow." She mounted her horse and soon enough, the horse took flight into the night sky..
He continued his slicing the air for a while. Hethen walked to a pond a little ways into the forest, not the queens but a different body of water. He focsed on freezing it to ice. He concentrated his magic trying to cool the surface of the water.
Vovez
Soon enough, both Vovez and Zelda had reached the top balcony of the fortress. "I like how they train so quickly.. Its in their blood... I am going to have to train soon this night. Poor whip.. Hasn't been used in ages. I'll have to get used to them all over again." she said calmly. Before she knew it, Aqueil had nudged her side.. "What the hell??! What are you doing out of your stall..???" she said, as expecting an answer back.. "Well.. I think I need to head back home. Its getting late and both you and I have alloott to talk about tomorrow." She mounted her horse and soon enough, the horse took flight into the night sky..

::Zelda waved goodbye and hoping to see her again::

"PLease let he have a safe flight home"
((BYE I HAVE TO GO BE BACK LATER! oh and the linkto the forum is in my profile))
((ok, people are leaving, I will leave one last post and leave, pm me if you arrive. Even if I am offline))

Aisu trained the rest of the night. A few hours later he had frozen the pond and went off to train more in melee combat and magic. He also practiced horse riding and archery. "Noone will be able to take me on." His archery was poor, he was more of a melee fighter. During his horse trainning he got his white horse out, pure white and blue eyes, and rode it around hitting targets he had set. After he had finished he had proceeded to his poor archery, which he didn't practice for long. He then concentrated on melee fighting for a whiole. Afterwards he practiced magic for the rest of the night until he passed out.
Aisu awoke on the forest floor. He got up and looked around quizzicantly. "What?" He then remembered. "oh, yeah. I must've passed out." He looked around. He then started for the castle to eat.
Yami Yushika
Aisu awoke on the forest floor. He got up and looked around quizzicantly. "What?" He then remembered. "oh, yeah. I must've passed out." He looked around. He then started for the castle to eat.

::Zelda saw the warrior coming to the great dinning hall for breakfast::

"Aisu, I would like to speak to you......... I have a propsotion for you."
Aisu stoppede and looked at the queen. "Yes, what is it?" He thought to himself as he waited. 'What could the queen possibly propose, maybe a promotion to a general or commander.' He stood quietly unmoving waiting for a reply.
Yami Yushika
Aisu stoppede and looked at the queen. "Yes, what is it?" He thought to himself as he waited. 'What could the queen possibly propose, maybe a promotion to a general or commander.' He stood quietly unmoving waiting for a reply.

"Well as you know I watch all the soldiers training. And I find you to be the most skilled,energetic, and I would like to make you head chief of all the warriors. And there is something else but that can wait till later. So from now on you will be making the calls in the war. And it is ur responsibility for every soldiers life and their training."
Innocentlilgurl

"Well as you know I watch all the soldiers training. And I find you to be the most skilled,energetic, and I would like to make you head chief of all the warriors. And there is something else but that can wait till later. So from now on you will be making the calls in the war. And it is ur responsibility for every soldiers life and their training."
He thought a moment. "Very well, but I am not sure I can get much of my own time into something like that. But I will do as told." He walked pass her toward the hall. "Head cheif, this will be an interesting war."
Yami Yushika
Innocentlilgurl

He thought a moment. "Very well, but I am not sure I can get much of my own time into something like that. But I will do as told." He walked pass her toward the hall. "Head cheif, this will be an interesting war."

"Wait come back here............There is something else.........."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces