Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Elizaveta Menshikov || And Yet Life Still Goes On

Elizaveta got on the bike behind him. "Yes please we get these guys taken care of and the whole Vampiric hierarchy will collapse and there will be fighting for ages because of this." Wrapping her arms around Brandon. "And I won't be apart of it. A rouge vampire, I'm so out of my element." She said with a few chuckles.

Bankai Alucard

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
Tamara
aka
Tama

"I don't remember my past
nor do i know my future. "

Tama blinked as she heard the sond of a car door and foot steps crunching in the snow. Her ears twitched as she turned her head looking toward the sound and smiled seeing Mr. Rachman. "Your here!!" she exclaimed leaping up shaking the snow from her body. Her covered wounds still ached a bit, though she could still walk and move. She smiled up at him and nodded her tail swaying side to side.

"You....will tell me if you find anything...right?" she asked tilting her head a bit looking a bit worried. She would really hate to have gone through all of this trouble and not be able to find any information out that she needed. She glanced at Draven and smiled softly at him, glad that they could finally get out of the cold as well.

Darfen Makuro
Carrion Reaper

Loyal Conversationalist

I understand more than you could possibly know.

When Rachman and his goons appeared, Draven stood up straight and wrapped his wings around himself again like before. He looked around him cautiously, not really comfortable with the troops and vans around him - too paranoid to trust this man at all. Not only did he feel uncomfortable with the troops, but the cold was causing his finger tips and feathers slightly freeze up. It would seem the strain caused him to lose some of his ability to resist cold and his time was shortened drasticly now.

"I am glad you finally chose to appear..... I sincerely hope you find something useful out of these people.... But I am quite keen on having my share of this trade as well.....", he stated as he turned to look at Rachman and Tama - his eyes mainly focused on the old man. He hadn't moved at all, which made the scene look even more dramatic, having him away from those two as he chose to request his prize. "What do you know of the D.N.Corporation...... Or even better, what do you know about me......".

Don't claim I am a hypocrite. I never claimed what i do is right, I am merely saying it is fun.

keirei

Carrion Reaper

(Carrion, feel free to pm if you want to discuss details)

Shirtless Raider

Akanescute

"Underground fights, you say?" Aldra piqued up with interest. She had been in many fight clubs before in her world, although many of them were fights to the death.
But even before the Sword Demonic, she was a force to be reckoned with.
"Sounds like a good time. Maybe after we eat we can find some of them. Though I've never been to a fightclub that doesn't use weapons."
When their food arrived, Aldra couldn't help but stare at the food and drink apprehensively. It looked good, it smelled good.
EXACTLY what you would smell when coming face-to-face with the Gainos Face-eating Plant. Even when cooked, that thing tasted horrible.

She studied the pizza a bit, wondering how she was going to eat it. She decided to take her drink first instead.

A paper cup and plastic straw. Well, those are two things familiar to her. She took a sip.
Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she sucked harder. The drink she had ordered had a wonderfully sugary taste, the bubbling of carbonation strange to her, but not foreign. Most medicines she knew of had that fizzy feeling as they went down the hatch. But none of them were considered drinks, or were even delicious enough to be one.

She looked back at the pizza, then to Savage. She felt embarrassment fill her up and her face became a little flushed. How do I eat this thing?

Easily enough she could've just asked him. Instead, smirking cutely, she opened her mouth, hoping he knew what she meant.

Dedicated Poster

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rand heard a screech off in the distance. It was hard to tell where, but he had an idea. He went into the cloestest alley and thought for a moment. "It's kinda cliche, but i suppose i should get some kind of costume..." He thought for a moment, then his biosuit reacted. It's usual red long sleeve jacket and blue jeans was replaced with a full body, mostly black with a dull silver buckel hanging awkwardly to his left around his waist, almoat ninja like outfit that also covered his face up to the bridge of his nose. Looking at himself he sighed, "I think i need to think of some costume ideas, ninja really doesn't work for me. It'll be good enough for now though." on comand the bottom of his shoes turned into a soft gel like substance that would increase his jumping hight and coushin his landing. He jumped, making it half way up the building before he kicked off that and landed on the building next to it. "Alright, let's try that way." He started hopping from one building to the next. This took him a few minuets, but he finally got to where he was going. It was around here I think. He spotted someone, in the distance, but visable. He decided to observe the person before acting and hoped his black costume would conceal him.

Unbeatable Werewolf

Cho Seikatsu

The name's Savage,and that's your only warning.
"No weapons in most of the fight arenas, people have a vested interest in keeping the competitors alive, you know: for rematches." He had heard of an area in the city called the blood pit where the fights were to the death and the various gene-corporations would send their latest creations to test them out, but Savage didn't pay much attention to those rumors. He laughed lightly at Aldra's over the top reaction to the soda, she definitely wasn't from around here, or this world for that matter. He was drinking some of his soda in a more restrained fashion then he saw that Aldra was trying to get him to help her with the pizza. "Aldra, conqueror of cities, destroyer of heroes," he said, pulling a slice from the rest of the pizza with one hand and supporting the base with his other as he moved it towards her mouth," meets her match at the hands of pizza, bite down." He was being joking with her, but it was nice to see her like that instead of just the conqueror.
--------------
StateAlchemist Natsu

Jack O'Malley is Space Force Red Ranger-Active-Zord
"Good to know, just hope your eyes can adjust quickly," Jack told her and sought to get steady after the ramming. "Seems to me that it is a shape shifter who can drastically change its size too, I first saw it as a human and when I called my Zord, it turned into that water dragon. Just tell me when you see if coming and I can try and punch it out of the water, level the playing field a little bit." Something darted through the water, going around the zord in an attempt to confuse Chalithera and would attempt to ram it from behind.
-------------
Releana Rayurna Demien, Or Dynameow...meow.
Meanwhile with the syndicate, doctors had gotten Relena to intensive care for the yokai based injuries Gen inflicted on her and all the slamming and such. The energy that was lingering on and around her body was making the healing process more difficult so they were trying to suppress the energy using materials that generally had been effective in mythology since magic suppressants were very under-researched by modern scientists.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
StateAlchemist Natsu

Brandon Graves
User Image
Titan of Vengeance
"Shall I smash you or burn you"

Brandon could only chuckle and grin as he looks to her "Hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride" he said to her as he soon rides off towards the hotel, looking at what is around, seeing some vampires are already flying around. He looks around, grinning as he begins shooting down vampires with one hand while shooting them down. "Shoot what you can see" he tells her as soon enough they arrived to where she said they would be located.

Shirtless Raider

Akanescute

Aldra smiled and leaned forward to bite into the slice, pulling back as the cheese trailed with the piece in her mouth. This pizza was delicious to say the least, and she closed her eyes as she savored the taste.
Her bio-sword was dormant for the time being. Without it's full power, it had to sleep every now and again to recharge its reserves. For Aldra, this meant her passions wouldn't be geared towards blood-lusting. At least, her constant battle-mongering wouldn't be as overwhelming as it had been the entire day.
Or was it Savage?

She was rather enjoying herself as she sat there, eating pizza and drinking soda. Her window of topics was rather limited, as she didn't know much about Blaque City, aside from key information about Blaque City's structure for strategic advantages against economic superpowers in the region, such as Rachman.

There was another topic she could discuss; the ocean. If there was one thing she had to do if she couldn't take over the world, is travel the world's oceans.
"Are you much of a nautical person, Savage?"

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Chalithera Naivo || Different Time Different Universe

"A constructed demon?" Chalithera asked now really confused on what's going on. "Once I get back I am going to give those Technomages a bit of an ear full." Still giving out commands "Well the one thing I request is give me warning I'm a creature for pitch black surrounding, the only reason I can handle the light is because I was raised in it." She told figuring this male hadn't met a creature like herself. Granted he had advance technology that her tech mages would love to get a hold of.

Time to show Lymil User Image

Akanescute
Yes Chal is more chaotic good She'll do the right thing only her own way.

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Elizaveta Menshikov || And Yet Life Still Goes On

Elizaveta used one hand to grip onto Brandon's shirt, as used her other hand to grab her gun. She used her teeth to c**k it and start shooting. The quick lesson he gave her was amazingly beneficial since she was a quick learner, as she either hit her mark (head, heart, stomach) or seriously maimed which would then probably would killed slowly later on.

She let go of Brandon once they reached their destination, and instead of going for her second gun she grabbed her katana and prepared to strike with the blade she one get too close, since she didn't want to get hit by what might come at her from shooting someone.

Bankai Alucard
Oh lord, female Alucard moment.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
StateAlchemist Natsu

Brandon Graves
User Image
Titan of Vengeance
"Shall I smash you or burn you"

Brandon smirks as he looks at Elizaveta when he begins looking up, seeing what showed to be a group of them flying around. "Shall we re-enact the first time we met?" he asked her, smirking as he was eager to hear is she wanted to perhaps race him up to the top of the building by quickly moving up the side of the building. He begins giving a wide demonic grin, eager to have some fun now.
User Image
"Humanity is only capable of subjective morality - therefore, it may as well not exist..."User Image
Ratcliffe

User Image
Ernst "Capital" Rachman

Rachman nodded, watching as the military employees were herded away into the van. "We'll let you know if they provide us with any pertinent information. I think soon we will be able to put all of this to rest, Tama - we will be able to move on into a better future." he said, placing a firm hand on her shoulder.

He then turned to face Draven, looking slightly puzzled by the question. "'DN' Company? The DN Company is a prestigious scientific organisation; they used to be public-sector, government-funded for federal research projects... however, recent economic pressures forced them out onto the open market for hire by private investors - much like Collier Sciences, which I now have a large stake in. They attracted some media attention a short while ago for refusing to disclose the identities of their investors - some people now speculate that they were hired by meta-human villains."

Rachman paused, trailing off, and then his expression changed to one of apparent realisation. "...Oh! Are they the company that created you? They would certainly be capable of that, if a meta-human were to assist them..." Of course, Rachman knew all about that, having previously used Mei to animate Heimdall. "It would make sense if a villain commissioned your creation as their assistant... somewhere along the line, something must have gone. Let us be happy that it did, though, for now we can strive to bring them to justice. I say our next target should be any remaining meta-humans in Blaque City."

Ratcliffe ran up to the group, huffing and panting with having run so far. "Sir, the battle's over. All the syndicate owners are either dead or hospitalised, and all of the attackers bar Emma and the Crosskeeper are gone. Still no word about Gengetsu or the Madman, thank goodness. Also, Zealot and Smithson have dropped completely off the map." "This is excellent news! Emma, Crosskeeper, and Gengetsu - the Madman's not worth bothering with - these three are the only remaining suspects. We take them out, and we can be sure that whoever created both of you will be finally put down. What say you to this?"

"...so why on earth should I act as though it does?"
User Image
User Image
CarpenterUser Image

Carpenter perked up immediately. "Oh, really? That would just be splendid! Aha, let's get moving then! No hard feelings about the whole 'kidnapping' thing, eh? I mean after all, you were in danger when I got you out of there, so if anything, I sort of did you a favour!" he laughed sheepishly. He hobbled up onto his wooden leg, balancing on the peg to right himself, and clunked over to the window.

"Ohhhh, THIS is where we are! My goodness, we're miles away, how did you do that?" he asked.
Akanescute
Cho Seikatsu

User Image
The MadmanUser Image

User Image
As Benedict still remained unconscious next to Emma and Nanael, The Madman drew his Exorcism sword, determined to get rid of these three heroes. "One vulnerable old man and two pathetic little girls - it's like they don't even make this difficult anymore! Close your eyes and I'll this quickly..." he snarled through clenched teeth.

As he said this, however, he noticed the person who had dashed after him with some kind of super-speed. The ten-foot tall, incorporeal spectre revolved eerily on the spot, glaring down at the newcomer. "Boy - you chose the wrong entity to follow... I do hope you welcome death!" he cackled ineloquently.

((Just for the new person, The Madman's an approved 'superpowered' character, in the sense that he's much harder to defeat and is much stronger than other characters. You might think this is unfair, but up until now he's literally done nothing. Plus, he's very important to the plot, as this RP is a sequel-of-a-sequel to another RP.))

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
Tamara
aka
Tama

"I don't remember my past
nor do i know my future. "

Tama nodded smiling at Rachmans reassurance, before she blinked glancing over at Draven as he questioned him. Her eyes looked back and fourth between the two unsure of what was totally going on. She didn't get the question, though she guessed it had something to do with Draven's past. She glanced over at Ratcliff as he walked up and seemed to be out of breath.

Her ears twitched as she listened to his words, before she looked up at Rachman as he listed of four more names of people he wanted them to go after. She glanced at Draven curiously and alittle worried knowing he needed to get out of the cold, before she looked back up at Rachman and nodded. "i can do it...." she said confidently her tail twitching back and fourth.

Darfen Makuro
Carrion Reaper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas