Welcome to Gaia! ::

Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image

Virus decided to answer the easy question first. "I'm not letting go because what predator releases its prey without good reason?" He smiled when he began to answer the first question. "The creator was a scientist that created the Virus that created me. I found hi facility a while back and it was empty. Eveying was broken and forgotten except one. Capsule with a monitor attached. There I learned everything I could from that terminal. I even injected myself with the Virus. Course I destoryed he Facility afterwards. Didn't want anyone else to find the terminal. So long Facility 713."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

"So you're the one who destroied fathers facility and set him back so far." She gave Virus a dirty look remembering how her father would always complain about his old working space and how he was never able to get the syringe back "Facility 713 was my fathers old working space when he worked under someone. So that creator your to be following is my father." She looked over virus and thought This could work... if i play my cards right this could be a win for me

Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus lost his smile. He lowered the girl the the ground and pulled his Whiparm back to his side. "So Creator is dead." Virus's right arm returned to normal and he let out a sigh. "So it seems I can only follow his sucessers. You or the one that killed him. Unless that are others."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Lily gave virus the 'Did you take a stupid pill' look "You're joking right? Your not really thinking of following my sister the one who killed him? Da hell what I think right now itsnt that like a kick in the pants, a stabe to the ego. Are you really gonna disrespect the one that made you you by working with the one that killed him?" After ranting lily stood up and brushed herslef off. She was having a hard time holding her smile back. "Why not follow me virus, that way you can help me avenge my father and your creator." She stuck her hand out to him with an innocent yet twisted smile on her face. "Sounds like a plan?"

Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image

Virus had to ow look down t the girl. She had seemed taller when he was holdng her up. He extened his arm and shook the girls hand. Virus sighed again and turned away. "Well if I can't protect the Creator I will protect one of his offspring. On three conditions. First you don't stop me when I need to feed. Second if I feel that Choas is needed I will cause it. It was what I was made for. So don't try stopping me there. Third and finaly I am only going to protect you. Not any little firends you make so if I have a chanc to save there live and I don't its not my problem. If that is all good we need to find place to sleep. I would suggest my home but its up in flames."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

She shook virus's hand and when he named off this rules she began to laugh. "Well then Rule 1 I dont really care, hell id help you find food" lily took her fingers and did quotes. " Rule two id gladly help with as long as i can burn stuff..." lily made a flame in her hand and rolled it over her ingers befor putting it out. "Rule 3 I dont see me getting friends any time soon." lily laughed, which slowly stopped when she realised he was right. "sorry bout that virus, anyways not like we cant find another empty place, or a place we could make empty." she gave him a smile and made her way back to the roof. "you comming?"

Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus thought for a moment and a slight idea came to mind. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cellphone. He checked his GPS. He looked over a few places and found a building that would work. "I hope you don't mind Mexican food. Because the best building I have found with the least hassle is nearby a very proserous mexican resturant."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Lily gave virus a look and shrugged her sholders. "Hey if I cant stand it i guess ill just have to learn how to cook what you eat now wont I?" she laughed and looked back to him "So you comming, i dont know where this place is, so lead on" she crossed her arms and stood their. "Its getting cold so hurry up."
Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus lifted Lily up and ran straight for the edge of the building. "Hold on." Leaping at the last second he jumped from building to building bringing her to the other abandoned building. It was in the oppisite direction the burning building was. It was still day out so it wasn't to bad but the cold was getting to him. One building was just out of reach he didn't reach the rooftop but caught himself midway on the building. He ran up the sid of the building making sure to not step on windows. He made it to the top of the building and the Mexican shop could be seen across the street. The abandoned building was next to it. Virus jumped over the side of the rooftop. He leaned back sending them into the building but he kept his feet between them and the building side. He slid down the building and jumoped of before they hit the ground. Fliped once and landed on his feet.

Virus carried Liliy over to the building and set her down. Wasting no time his right arm turned back into the Whip arm. He forced one of the prongs intothe lock breaking it. "Ladies first." Virus held the door open.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

After a surprize sweep arossed building tops lily laighed at virus "Now you have manners, thats odd." She made he way inside and and three small flames that spun around her like candles. "Well its quite roomy. but its dull." Lily had a depressed look.

Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus closed the door behind them and laughed. "I have manners. Just not when my hosue is on fire. And if I had some of my old things I would make it better." Virus sat down at the base of a wall. He let one leg stretch out while the other he layed his head on. "So what do you think is needed? Don't women have decoration skills built in?"

Shirtless Raider

OmegaU

Subject: Nanael, Angel of Hope

User Image
Nanael looked up at Gengetsu and back to her hands. She was holding the tome the priest had let her borrowed, remembering that she never really gave it back.

"I know," Nanael replied. "It's just... I'm wondering who'll take care of the cathedral now that he's gone. Of course that'll fall to my shoulders, since I'm an angel." It wasn't the only reason, but she wasn't content with saying sappy things in front of an immortal being as blunt as Gen. "I'll have to re-make the defenses, too. That spirit shouldn't have been able to enter a holy sanctuary like this. If you ask me, Father Benedict, as great as he was, let his old age get to his defenses as he worked on his fighting." Nanael nodded and stood up. "This place needs to be an area of protection and safety, and I'll make sure it gets there!"

User Image

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

So I look scrawny and weak...

"Holy ground is protected by faith in the deity it belongs to. Anything other than that and I wouldn't be able to visit!" Said the youkai with a chuckle. It really didn't look right, not on the face he was using, which was perpetually bored or serious.

"And there's no point in lying to a trickster. Everyone gets sentimental sometimes. I've cried over broken blades for Amaterasu's sake! I mean sure, I'm one of, maybe three people that aren't Japanese that realize that objects have spirits too, but still."

The fox walked over to the angel and put an arm over her shoulder.

"Others will help, if you only ask...Not me, I can't stand this place. It's a total downer, but others..."

With that, the fox turned and went to one of the pews and sat to wait for the funeral.

"I might have a party later to celebrate what the man did with his life. Much more fun than a funeral, and personally, I find it less selfish."

Not everything is as it seems.

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It was impossible to not overhear conversations in a building designed to carry and amplify sounds. Which meant that there was an angel and a spirit of some kind in the same room as her. Also the girl sitting on the other side of the aisle, looking peaceful and kind had frozen a bunch of flowers in her hands to preserve them. It was more fascinating that disconcerting, but she was feeling a little... normal. Sighing softly she shook her head and looked up at the ceiling, it would do her no good to dwell on what she wasn't. She did good every day no matter how small healing animals seemed to some. Feeling decidedly better she focused forward and waited for the service to begin.
User Image

Unbeatable Werewolf

Cho Seikatsu

The name's Savage,and that's your only warning.
Savage watched the TV from upside down on his workout bar, he still had been using his warehouse simply because he had invested so much time in it and this helped control the population of criminals who tried to escape Aldra's growing sphere of influence in the city. He dropped from the bar and caught himself before hopping up to his feet. Putting his gloves shoes and a coat on, Savage left the warehouse and locked it up behind him "Something's going to happen today," he said aloud and started walking towards the tower where Aldra was living in place of one of the powerful crime families. The weather was clear and sunny despite the cold and they managed to clear up most of the snow. "Probably should get a cell phone," he said, not having a use for one before, but he decided to put that off and broke into a run going into Blaque City going toward's Aldra's tower, he still could become fitter and stronger and he aimed to do that.
-----------
Emma the blood elemental mage
Emma stood up and put her cloak on, remembering that it was the funeral thanks to Desire piping up. She took her wallet and left to get some wine to deliver to the church since she knew the angel would probably be there. She had spent the last week slowly getting used to being in the church, even taking wheat blessed by a pagan goddess in a sack that she kept in her pocket. She lit up a cigarette as she walked along the sidewalk and cars passed by, knowing people probably wouldn't go to Benedict's funeral since it wasn't like people to give a damn.
-----------
OmegaU

Kal-Mudi The Dragonborn, meow meow NYA!
Kal-Mudi The Kittenborn, meow meow NYA!
Kal Mudi poked her head into the cathedral and walked in, looking partly for valuables and a shrine where she could get the blessing of the local god, since she hadn't seen any shrines to any of the 9, Talos included, divines or any standing stones for the blessings of the signs. Ignoring the bored looking man and Angel girl, she walked past them to the cross which was on an altar. "That must be the god's symbol, though I don't know why they'd use a t." She said incredulously, maybe the god was a god of knowledge, but then that only begged the question "where are the other gods? This temple is too small for just a knowledge god, unless he's a daedra." She held up the cross to examine it, partly for value but looking for any inscriptions but not finding any. "Ah whatever, I'll just get the blessing." She laid the cross on the altar and knelt in front of it to try and get whatever blessings of insight the god might provide, might help her in finding the Macguffin.
-----
statealchemist natsu

Jack O'Malley is Space Force Red Ranger-Inactive
Rei Kuroniko

Jack O'Malley is Space Force Red Ranger-Active
Jack walked up to Quanna's apartment dressed in a dark suit with a nice hat covering his blue hair, since brushing it only made it seem stranger than it already was. Under his arm was a box of chocolate bunnies for the funeral later to give to the kids who would probably be dragged there by their parents who went to Benedict's masses or to set on the altar as a sort of offering, but he'd give one to Quanna and Chalithera if they wanted. He knocked on Quanna's door and thought back to how he hadn't been able to get into contact with Kira yet and dug the charm he bought for her out of his coat pocket. Running his thumb over the figure, he knew he regretted how he left without telling Kira how much her safety meant to him, but he thought that she would know that he was just teasing her, though that proved false if she really did cut her connections to the family.
------
Zealot,never compromise, not even in the face of the apocalypse
Zealot rose from his prayers with new determination, the actions of the priest and his death only furthered Zealot's beliefs that he was sent here by God to wipe Blaque City of abominations and meta humans and use it as the seat of the Imperium of Humanity, if they could get an early start then they could wipe out the treacherous Spartelans before Gonda could take leadership of her people and give the leaders of earth sweet words about cooperating and how the Spartelans are peaceful. "I shall take the cathedral in your name, God Emperor bless me in carrying out your divine will!"
------
Releana Rayurna Demien, Or Dynameow...meow.
Relena had gone through rehabilitation for the past two weeks, getting used to her new body and getting ready for her first operation since the raid. They had found some kind of living virus in Blaque city that took the form of a human, she was going in with a containment team armed with scanners to detect the virus and cryo cannons, basically flame throwers but with liquid nitrogen to freeze the virus, in order to take the creature alive so they could study it and hopefully turn it to their uses. She was going to support the team and keep any additional fighters off of them while they tried to contain the virus.
-------------
That_Guy_III

Grimm
"Nooooo!" As the probe tried to bore into his mind, Dr. Hall attempted to kick the button on Rictus' recall harness. Even if they were in his lab hopefully it would just send Rictus back to his pad or something. If for whatever reason it didn't work he would probably be screaming in pain much louder than warranted by even the neural probe. Whatever the case, the new manager for the Blaque city syndicate would walk into the lab with a cadre of assault troopers. "Hello Doctor Rictus," Grimm said, "what exactly is going on in here?" He smiled to the doctor.
---------------
OmegaU

Here comes the Meta human Capture or Extermination Squad
There had been someone watching the funeral and radioed in when Gen turned into Falcon "The demon turned into a falcon, engaging," he said and raised his rifle, switching out his conventional ammunition clip for an experimental magic suppressor rounds. Trying to keep the falcon in his sights, he took a couple of shots at Falcon Gen, if they didn't hit hopefully enough to get his attention. This fox was at the syndicate building two weeks ago, he was just as responsible as the priest or any of the other monsters. The man was going to take him in or down. Gen's attacker name is Jonas O'rutger, and he is part of the Meta human Capture or Extermination Squad, MCES.
------------------------
Rei Kuroniko

Cho Seikatsu

MCES, Mission: Capture the Assassin and the Sword Dancer
Another person had been watching the fight between Rei and the Sword Dancer, She was interested in the sword dancer, but Rei was also a target marked for capture and the busty woman was occupied with a power ranger or some idiot dressing up like one. She saw there was a smaller girl somewhere in the fight, but she didn't see her so the woman switched on her active camo and jumped down to the street level to pick Rei up and kept her comm on so she could signal for extraction when she got the unconscious assassin to a safe zone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff