Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Devin frowned at the news screen from her kitchen. The anchor woman was playing down what a huge thing the syndicate being crippled had been for the city as a whole. What the priest and his companions had done had given her a breath of ease. It wouldn't last of course, but there was hope in her neighborhood. Some of the older families were talking about renovating their slightly run down homes to "usher in new times". Running a hand through her hair she pushed away from the counter and headed to her room.

The cathedral was impressive, not being catholic... or overly religious, she had never gone inside the place although she had taken several photographs for her step mother when she had first come to the city. She dropped her hand to pet Rowan before remembering that she had left him at home. She doubted anyone would appreciate her taking a pet dog to a hero's funeral.
Now all she had to do was hope she wouldn't be the only non meta to come to the funeral of a man who had brought a brief time of peace. With that in mind she walked in and sat in one of the back pews to wait.

Quotable Conversationalist

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Lily heard someone behind her, when they told her to leave she smirked "How about no." She sent a blast of fire back through the door she had walked out of and made her way to the stairs to change floors. All the way down her finger tips grazed the old flaking wallpaper setting them on fire. When Lily hit the bottom floor she noticed its was an apartment complex "Oh well..." lily giggled, she was in the mood to destroy something, "I guess this will do." Lily made a small compact ball of heat and flames and threw it at the old lobby chairs It has to have something to start the fire. lily let out a small laughed as she went out the back of the building and jumpped up another building fire escape, once lily was a few roofs away she turned back to watch her art.

Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image

Virus stood and watched in anger as the girl caught his home on fire. Virus's body began to get covered in Biomass.Plates formed on his back and thick armored formed on the rest of his body. Biomass formed aound his head as his the final parts of his exoskeleton formed. Extra Biomass formed around his arms. They formed large fists that were larger than fire hydrants.He slamed them together and the Biomass hardened. He heard the fire escape escape of the building next to his graon form being used. He slammed his fists into the wall and burst out.

Landing on the fire escape he tore it from the side of the building as he climbed up. When he reached the rooftop the Fire escape fell to the ground below. Virus found the girl that bunnd is home and ran for her. leaping over gaps between buildings. When he finally reached her He clenched his two fingered fists. Biomss formed at his left shoulder and legs. As the Biomass at his legs condensed he crouched down. When the Biomass completely covered his legs he jumped up using the condensed Biomass as a sping to allow him to jump higher. Virus opened his arms wide to grab the fire girl.

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

When Snow found her way to the church she couldnt help but have a sence of wow. She coudnt find the right words to match the look of the place. Walking inside and taking a quick look around. She found an open pew in the far far back she sat down, to keep the flowers she got from wilting she decided to freeze the water in the cells keeping them in a dormit state. "There, now they'll stay nice looking longer." She said out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As lily enjoyed the view she saw something come out of the building taking out the fire escape in the process. Da hell is that? she thought to herself and she began to leave "Well this will be fun." Lily ran leaping from the rooftop she was on to a higher roof and began to make some distance between her and whatever came out of the building.

((OOC~will be back later dinner with family))
Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus missed the girl and began to chase after her. Leaping from rooftop to rooftop chasing the girl down. "Get back here!" As Virus ran by a large satalite dish he grabbed it and threw it at the fire girl. A slight smile crossed his face know he probably just took some peoples able but he went back to serious think of his now burning home. "I will consume you."

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Lily laughed and couldnt help herself he opened up for it "If you eat me ill give you one hell of a case of heartburn!" she said as she melted the dish and quickly turned left to get to another higher building. She made her way up the drain pipes and used her knife to cut it off, falling in the large persons direction. "Catch me if you can Turtle!" She yelled as she left the buildings edge. I should leave him a surprize... lily thought with a smile, on the next building she heated the concrete roof almost to the melting point. He steps on this he'll fall right though with his size. she laughed as she ran two rooftops away and waited for the man to catch up. A wicked smile on her face.
Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus lifted his left arm and let the drainage pipe hit it. When it made contact Virus force it to the side barely slowing him down. He leapt up to the other Building and climed the rest of the way up. When he reached the top he fell through the floor. As he fell the biomass on his right arm changed. It changed from a large two fingered fist to a long slender arm with four prongs atthe end. As Virus hit the floor beneath the melted roof. His cracked hisright arm like a whip and it extended. He lashed his whip arm out at great speeds with the pronged end flying straight for the fire girl.

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

Lily let out a loud laugh as the man fell into her simple trap. "Better luck next time buddy." She said as she turned around to walk away. Lily was caught off guard when a rope like object wrapped around her pulling her into the hole she had made for the man. As she fell she made a light flame coat around her, hoping it would help loosen or just burn through the rope like restraints she was stuck in. Lily hit the floor with a loud thud, a small yelp of pain left her lips. With a cloak of flames and her knife now hidden in her right hand, she felt safe enough to take him on if he really did plan on eating her.

Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus still his his whip arm wrapped around the girl. He lifted her up and slamed her back into a wall. His exoskeleton would keep him safe from the flames for a time. "Give me a reason not to kill you and consume you. Trust me its not in that order and its very painful." Virus let his left arm lose the hammerarm. Having the excess weight lifted fet good.

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

When she was slamed into a wall she dropped her knife along with an agonizing pain, causing lily to lose focus. The flames licked at the wall behind her scorching the paper. "Well one good reason is if you eat me I cant get revenge on my sister." Lily took in a deep breath and exhaled, the fire on the walls went out. She killed the only father i knew and since she is the complete opposite of me I cant kill her on my own. After a few more deep breaths she had calmed her temper and looked at the large man infront of her, well she assumed it was a man. "Now if you dont mind cant you get this off me" she gestured to the whip arm. "Its quite tight, and very uncomfortable."
Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image
Virus looked down at the dagger that fell. He looked back up at the girl as she spoke. "Why did you burn my house!" Virus was pleased he had his prey and was going to play wih his food before he ate.

[Sorry short post]

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

"First off i didnt know it was your home, I was trying to get out of the cold It should be a given fire and ice dont go together, and you werent very nice in asking me to leave. I was simply defending myself" She said with a small lie, she didnt have to burn it down to get away, she just wanted to make sure her couldnt follow, and hell it was fun. She looked over the man in front of her. "But lets not be rude we do have some manners, My names lily. I would offer you a hand to shake but youve got me tied up at the moment." she paused "Now its my turn for the questions if you dont mind." she said with an unpleased gurnt "What in the world are you?"

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Chalithera Naivo || Different Time Different Universe

Chalithera had become a roommate to Quanna in her apartment, while granted Chalithera preferred being out in nature she quickly learned that when she had almost been arrested for sleeping in a park, so she settled with staying at Quanna's. So Chalithera's room had been turned into a literal jungle with the way her green thumb showed. Chalithera had worked at becoming a volunteer at clinics and rescues while working as a gardener in the parks.

Quanna actually preferred to have Lymil out and about. Though when Chalithera went out to keep people from freaking out at seeing her direwolf friend with her, that she has reverted back to traveling with the large wolf as a charm on her necklace.

Jack's friends were still working out figuring the Gnome Technomage's wrist band, which was her way of traveling through time, space and dimensions. Chalithera only knew how to work her bow and a basic computer, but they had figured out how to charge her packs so she at least didn't have to worry about running out of energy arrows.

Time to show Lymil
User Image

Akanescute

User Image
Elizaveta Menshikov || And Yet Life Still Goes On

Elizaveta was sleeping enjoying her freedom of the elders being slain, the rest of the Vampires were infighting trying to create the stability they once had from the four leaders. She could at this moment slip through the cracks of the Vampire community and do as she wished for the time being, they might be fighting for another century or so. Which suited her just fine.
Virus
The tool of chaos

User Image

Virus red at the girl from behind his Exoskeleton. When the girl mentioned manner he rolled his eyes. "Just call me Virus." When the girl asked her qestion Virus smiled. He couldn't help but find her lack of knowledge funny. His Exoskeleton softened and returned to Biomass that was being absorbed into his body. "I am a Virus. A tool a Choas. Follower of the Creator and one of the few that know that the balance can't be kept if the world was all good and innocent. Course I can't say my job isn't fun." Virus was back to himself with the only hanges being the Whip arm that still held the girl back and the Biomass pulsing at his left shoulder.

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Snow & Lily
Assassin Sisters

"Alright, Virus. Now what exalitly is the creator? And why in the world arnt you letting me go, its obvious your physically stronger than me." As she watch virus change befor her hoped her was going to let her go but he left his whip arm as it was, leaving her tied up Damn no luck there. Lily let out a sigh and looked back up to virus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games