Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Xepar Darklight

Xepar began work on the outside of the tavern, he was work up some ladder repairing the sign on the side, the morning breeze blowing passed him, his long white hair blowing back, he held up his tool box with his tail as he got some more tools to finish the repair.

Getting down after the repair had been competed he return his tool box to his room, he took his demon sword of the wall, sheaved it across his back, he was only going for a walk round the village but he know not go unarmed, he was also going to get some blacksmith.

Green Smoker

Umbra Xyris
User Image

User Image

Umbra felt quite shocked as the man asked her if she was indeed a real rabbit! She took in a silent breath watching his hand snatch hers to give it a kiss. She ripped her hand away and set out a low growl, her eyes narrowing to a glare. Her fur stood up on end under her cloak. Who was he to touch her! She didn't dare take a step back -- it showed weakness! But some how, her anger still bottled up, her grin growing wider. She decided to leave his question unanswered.. Not for the reason that she wasn't real! But because she... well, she just didn't want to answer it. She was real... 'Yes! A real rabbit... I'm real...', she thought. Umbra snapped back to reality as he mentioned the young girl being ever so scared outside her store... She's glad she made a good impression on them. Children always wanted to intrude for some reason... Nosy little brats. She glanced to his tail as he mentioned it being soft. That he was proud of it and he offered her to fondle it. She suddenly bust out laughing as he did when he wiggled his puffy tail, quickly slapping a large hand over her mouth, her eyes peeking through the spaces between her fingers. "I apologize, I dare not touch your tail... It does look... er... lovely?", she forced herself to say, quickly regaining her composure.

Umbra listened intently as he explained his reason for coming into her store, apologizing for his comment about her being a rabbit, and then asking again. She just stared, her left eyes twitching lightly. The marks under it tightened as she held in another laugh. "I am, a rabbit, sir. What my past is, you do not need to know.", she scolded in a soft tone, rubbing gently where he had kissed her hand... It was like she was trying to scrub off the feeling of his flesh on her fur... She thought for a moment of a bag and tilted her head lightly. "I apologize, again... I do not hold any bags here... Only spells and books.", she whispered a small smirk pursing on her lips. Suddenly a thought popped into her head... She did have knifes in the desk. That would comfort her more, knowing Xander was here. "Well... I have a bag, but it's very old.", she giggled and skipped gently to the desk. She paused for a moment, hearing him compliment her looks.... Intoxicating?...

Umbra suddenly snapped a glare towards him, her sharp teeth bearing an obviously forced grin. "... Thank... You...", she growled. "I appreciate your compliment, BUT I would rather just toss it away.", she said loudly, brushing her shoulder as if she were brushing the words he spoke away. "... I like women, you see. They perk my interest more then men...", she whispered very softly to herself... She flinched. "MY name is Umbra Xyris! Black magic expert, and lover of the arts! A pleasure to meet you Xander Rabbit... NOW! Where is that bag!?", she giggled to him softly before bending over and searching for the bag she had on her first journey to Blackwheather, She quickly grabbed a knife that was tucked away in one of the drawers and continued to search.

She remembered he mentioned a clan that he was from. She glanced up at him and chuckled. "You say you come from a clan, Mr. Rabbit?... And where would this 'family' of yours be? It's quite interesting indeed." The sudden sound of rhyming in her sentences gave her a small giggle of excitement as she giggled her feet in excitement.

User Image
He laughed at her not wanting to touch his tail but was then taken aback at her reaction to his kiss. He then just figured she prefered women to men and let it go. "Sorry to intrude it seems as though I have bothered you..." his voice dropped in tone and his smile turned into a frown he hated being a bother to people. But what bothered him was the comment about throwing away his compliment. It saddened him he was not used women acting in such a manner twords him.

But again after she said she liked women he simply shrugged and brushed it off once more his smile returning. "There is no need for a knife miss Umbra I will not cause you any harm if it makes you feel better ill place all of my belonging in the center of the room so you have no reason to suspect me...and my family heh heh heh well they happen to be all over the place... and again I ment you no disrespect with the whole real rabbit question I was mearly curious." As he spoke he walked up to the counter and laid out a couple chunks of gold that he though would suffice for the bag he was hopping she could produce.

"Pardon the fact that I have no pounds to offer you but I hope this will suffice and considering this is a magic shop I think id like to buy these as well..heh heh heh...." Xander removed two books from the shelf both on the history of Magic. He then layed out three more slightly larger chunks of gold with some precious gems as well to pay for the books.

"I do hope we might be friends ....if I stay in this town that is..heh heh heh" Because well you see I have not a friend in the world and finding family anywhere I go is difficult...heh heh heh" His laugh was insane but filled with sorrow "we dont much talk to one another even when we do find one of our own...heh heh heh we never have been all that friendly to one another....so mabey just mabey you might accept me as a freind or even a freindly aquaintance and miss Umbra if ever you are in need of anything at all I will most certinly lend my services to you because thats just the kind of Rabbit I am." He smiled at the young woman and bowed.

Green Smoker

Umbra Xyris
User Image

User Image

Xander's sudden frown made Umbra felt no remorse. But his knowledge of her having a knife made her freeze. She looked down at her paw, slowly putting it back in the drawer she had taken it from and grabbing an old messenger bag made of dusty brown leather. It had a patch on the front with a small cat on it. She smiled lightly, seeing him offer to put his things down and be clean of any weapons. He still had fists though... "I understand your reasons!", she quickly cut in, putting the bag on the counter softly. "I am sorry as well.. But you must know, here, in Blackwheather, no one can be trusted...", she trailed off in a whisper, staring at him with a small smile. She perked an eyebrow as he put some gold pieces upon her desk. The sight made her tingle. His next move was to add more to his purchase and place down a few more, larger gold pieces and a few precious gems. She bit her lip and shivered lightly, putting her hands quickly on the books he wanted, looking at the titles and making sure they were not damaged for the customer..

Umbra quickly picked up each individual gold piece and gem, eyeing them carefully and counting them. She slid them into her coat pocket and stood up straight quickly as he began to speak again about... being friends? She jumped slightly and grinned wide, beginning to laugh as he finished his small speech with a bow. She clapped her hands loudly. "Of course, of course! Friends!!", she yelled loudly, hopping over the counter and giggling like a small school girl. "And as I am to you, if you need anything, come straight to me! I'll take care of you!", she offered with a vigilant nod, her head leaning in very close to his with a large grin, her body now bent over to be as tall as he was. She grabbed the books he bought, placing them carefully in the bag. "Now, you be careful with this bag. It's very special to me~... Do you know your way around, Mr. Rabbit?", she asked quickly. Her sentences were coming out very fast and in an excited tone. Umbra handed him the bag. "I... Am excited to be your friend!", she admitted with a small giggle.

This could be good! Now that they are friends they will be allies! But she shall keep her distance, as always... They will be blood brothers of sorts! She wiggled her bum slightly and stood straight for his response if he had needed anything from her at the moment... Maybe a drink? Or possible a female companion... Maybe armor or weapons! She smiled down to him eager -- she had yet to show him her "baby"...

User Image

Anxious Kitten

So stay with me
A while longer,
What doesn't kill you
Makes you stronger;
I know it's not easy,
But nothing ever is.
User Image

The Voice to Bring You êår§
-__-//-__-//-//-__-//-//-//- L//a//e//l//u...

Laelu rubbed her cold hands together, trying to warm her fingers as she wandered through the town. She went from building to building, asking owners of a certain Miell Moonstone, however none of them had heard the name. Though it was morning and everyone was up and getting ready for their daily duties, Laelu was extremely tired. Because she had lost time the day before, she hadn't slept the previous night. Exhaustion hung over her like a heavy blanket and she wanted nothing more than to just sit down. However, Laelu's determination in finding her father was overpowering. An old man in the last town she passed through told her that a young man by the name of Miell was headed towards Blackweather. The elder had also told her that this town wasn't one to be traveling through alone, especially at night. Laelu hadn't completely ignored his words, after all, the old were wise...usually.

Though Laelu's muscles ached and her eyes stung from lack of sleep, she was fascinated by Blackweather. It wasn't similar to her home town, that was certain, but there was something else rather different about the town that sent chills up her spine and made her fingers grow colder. The girl continued surveying her surroundings, breathing every now and then on her hands to keep them warm. Soon Laelu became aware of her shoulder bag which seemed to be very heavy all of the sudden. The strap felt like it was cutting into her shoulder. As she walked into a shop to question the owner on her father's whereabouts, she switched the strap to her other shoulder.

"Excuse me," she approached a middle-aged man behind the counter, "Have you heard of a Miell Moonstone?" Laelu inquired, looking directly up into his face with her sleepy eyes. The man looked down at her over his spectacles and grunted, shaking his head. Disheartened, Laelu left the shop, head hanging in disappointment and thought. She recalled the old man from the last town mention something about the fog and how it came at night only to bring horrible things. Hopefully her father wasn't traveling here during the night if it was true. Not only would she lose her mother, but a father as well. Laelu rubbed her eyes, letting a yawn escape. She was persistent in finding her dad and she wasn't about to let her own weariness get in the way. At least not until nightfall.

Hold on a little tighter,
We'll make it through.
I'm with you
All the way
If you'll just stay
A while longer.
Xander grinned from ear to ear when Umbre agreed to be his friend. "I am glad to be friends...heh heh heh. Well actually I am new here just arrived today and I do need a place to stay mabey I could stay with you and help you run the shop im good with people, cleaning reparing broken things, and im an excellant cook." Xander glanced at the bag she handed him and smiled "I will take exceptionally good care untill I can find one of less personal value to you miss Umbra" He laughed at her childlike enthusiam and held his hand out for her to shake. "Mabey we could be...heh heh heh partners?"
he hopped she would agree to this he would be extremally greatfull if she were to say yes.
((Hey, y'all! biggrin ))

User Image

Kalipso awoke to unwelcoming, cold air crawling across her skin. She slowly and sleepily observed her surroundings, finding her lap covered in a pile of books. She was up late last night studying, as usual, and had never made it to her bed. Carelessly, she stood up and let the books slide off of her thin legs, causing a cloud of dust rise up around her feet. All of the windows were covered with thick, black, drapes that were shielding the room from the sunlight, making it impossible to see. Kalipso made her way to the outskirts of the room, hitting random items on the floor with her feet in the process. She groped around the room for the drapes with shaking hands until she finally reached some and yanked them apart. Bright light hit her face instantly, and she blinked hard for a few seconds, still trying to wake up. 'Hmm, it doesn't look to bad out today...' she thought to herself. She smoothed out her dress as she made her way to the front door. Quickly, she twisted the knob and stepped out into the crisp, cool air, and took a seat on the front steps of her home. Kalipso scanned the road in front of her for any activity, running her fingers through her long bangs and taking in slow breathes of the atmosphere.

((Can you guys see my picture? o___o Because I can't. D smile )

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
((Try going to the link of the Picture and scrolling down a little, on the right there should be a box with the Direct link in it that will let you see it :3 Photobucket likes to be a Jerk...))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I Yell at the Sunrise
And Tell it to Go Away...

Tai blinked once at the man, catching a brief glimpse of silver flash on his belt. It took her a moment to hear his speak, catching only small bits of 'Inn' and 'New.' The blonde looked back over her shoulder and into the dim room that sprawled behind her like the mouth of a monster, lit scarcely by the morning that entered through its thin windows. She counted the empty cots and recalled what she had stored in the cellar, then looked back at Pil,

"I'm Tai. Tai McBannart. I run an Inn here for travellers and the like."

She considered offering a hand to greet him, but quickly decided against it, feeling her long fingernails poking at the palms of her delicate hands. Feeling his eyes on her briefly, she glanced again at his face and shifted her shoulder bag. "I can offer you lodging here if you like. I was just about to go out today, so you could leave your things here or wander of you'd like." Tai coughed a little and awaited his response, shifting her bag again.

...I Yell at the Moonrise
And Tell it to Please Stay.

Greedy Bloodsucker

ÐєɪɱøS ΛяєɭɭαηØ

...When a new day reaches dawn,
...When the barricades come down
I feel it's worth the wait...
I build it up again...

The slender man peered through the window, one hand shading his face from the sun as it shone through the pane of glass. Suddenly, his eyes focused on... Oh dear god, what was it? It resembled a hare... but... it resembled a human as well... A hybrid, perhaps? Even now, the scholar had never seen anything quite like it. And it just so happened to be only a couple hundred feet away... How delightful. Deimos smiled faintly, placing a bony finger to his lips. "How... intriguing." He whispered, the snake still coiled around his wrist loosely. Slowly, the raven-haired man made his way over to the other side of the room, grabbing a rather large hooded robe to shield himself from the sunlight. He couldn't stand the heat nor the sun, but once his interest was piqued, nothing could stop him from trying to learn more. Simply running his fingernail along the wood of the door, it slowly started to open, despite the fact that he had put no pressure on it in order for it to do so. Nonetheless, he covered himself with the long, dark fabric, and slowly headed out the door.

...but I tumble and I fall,
...When I'm just about to drown,
when up against my fate...
I still don't know the end...
((Who runs the tavern? Sorry if that's a stupid question. <o< ))

Dapper Genius

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Walking through the quite town Diana passed through rows of houses,shops and people. She was in search of something but not quite sure as to what it was. But she knew she had to find it. She walked proudly head held high,shoulders back and with all the confidance and grace of the godess she was named after. Her long white hair bouncing softly as she walked her sensitive black ears picking up numerous noises and her rather large fluffy tail flicked every so often. Diana turned down numerous allyways untill she stoped to rest in-between a magic shop and some houses. It ws hot despite the fog and she couldent stand it even if she was wearing kakhi shorts and a short blue top it was still hot and her skin felt horrid in the mist. It made her want to drink what was left of her water but she knew better then to do that. "Why is it so hot?..." she sighed and sat down to rest.
Kalipso Bellatoire

User Image

The roads were bustling a bit more now with life. Kalipso let out a prolonged sigh as she shifted her eyes to the ground. 'This town is always so quiet...' she thought to herself. 'Maybe I'll go take a walk and see if something exciting will happen. Hah, yeah.' she chuckled softly aloud. Kalipso stood up, turning towards her house and stepping inside to fetch a book. "Chemistry, huh?" she whispered to herself. "It'll do." She stepped back out of the door and started her stroll down the street, quickly losing herself within the pages of her book.
User Image

Xepar Darklight

Xepar was returning through the village, he was heading back to the tavern, as he walked through Blackweather he saw some new people start to arrive, he signed and did continued to head towards the tavern

Reaching the tavern he open the door with his tail and made his way up to his room, he return sometime and began working in the back of the tavern, he wonder how the owner ever going any think do as help had his hands full most days with repair around the tavern.

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
((Good question, Lights. Also, Who's waitin' on who?))
As Pil listened to Tai, he followed her gaze over her shoulder. Upon seeing the empty cots he smiled, glad to be free of another night of sleeping on the hard road.

"I would gladly take you up on your offer"

Swinging his rucksack off his shoulder he pulled out a couple pieces of gold from an inner flap. As he held them out, he recalled her mentioning she was just about to head out for a walk.

"If I could just set down my rucksack inside, perhaps I could accompany you on that walk. I am new here and it would be nice to have someone who lives here show me around?"

He placed the gold coins under the flap of her satchel.

"Hopefully this will suffice for the night but let me know if there's any additional balance to be paid."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff