Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we have a picture of your character required in each post?

YES 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
No thank you! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Role-player's choice 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14 >

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver and Bliss followed Brisk as they made their way to the gardens. He laughed at her comment and placed his hands behind his head. "Only if you think of me as too much to handle." He told her as he kept walking. Bliss was walking right next to him as she nudged him with her head. "Cylver, why I keep you company, I have no idea..." She told him as they kept walking. "Because I'm nice, sweet, and everyone loves me?" He joked as he was now walking next to Brisk.

Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Folow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams
Brisk giggled and rolled eyes. Cylver Lancastrian are you attempting to flirt with me? she joked in a very un-serious tone she led them to the garden and sat on a bench patting the spot next to her take a seat my friend
User Image

((writers block))

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver couldn't help but laugh when Brisk asked if he was flirting with her. "No...if I was flirting with you, you'd have seen it by now." He told her as he sat down next to her. Bliss sat down on the floor in front of them and smiled. "Trust me Brisk...this one speaks the truth. I've seen it in action." She told her, watching as Cylver made a large ribbon of his energy and made tons of different things out of it. He made from cats and wolves to dragons and swords. Bliss shook her head when she saw his emotion change to somewhat focused. "Cylver what are you doing now?" She asked as she saw him start to move his hands. "I'm making a lot of different things...now, this one is yours." He said to Brisk as he made a rose and gave it to her.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Follow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams
Brisk took the rose and smiled. How sweet is that. she tucked the roes behind her ear holding her hair back isn't it just beautiful out here? Its enchanted you know, in the real world its barely spring but here it's always summer, always beautiful. I come out here in my different forms to nap once in a while. Certain forms help me with certain feelings and moods and stuff like that. Example-I only eat in my wolf form. she laughed I'm sorry I'm rambling on and on about myself. That's not like me. Tell me a few things about you!
User Image

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver made all the different objects fade away and he smiled. He looked over at Brisk and smiled even more. "Well, I am a practical joker. I love making people laugh. And what I like to do is play music a lot too. Anything else?" He asked Bliss who shook her head before she tood up, towering over the two. "You've forgotten that you are also an adventurous little vampire." She told him, watching as he saluted her. Bliss made her tail come around and started cleaning it. Cylver looked up and closed his eyes. "Yes...and I also love to look at different phillosophies. I usually take whatever life brings me and send it back." He told her, knowing he was a contradicting kind of guy, but it was all true.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

I love to explore. she laughed and soaked in the sun patches her skin rippling and changing to thin fur or translucent scales. she watched a patch of her hand change you know i have acquired the DNA of every animal i could find, except a cow. I hate cows!shook her hand so that the changing stopped and went back to her pale skin. She turned to him and propped her arm on the back of the bench. Wanna know a secret about this place?
User Image

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver started to chuckle when she asked him if he would like to know a secret about the place. "Sure. What harm could it do to me?" He said as he had his soul around him, making his skin brighter as Bliss looked up at Brisk. Usually no one would show any secret unless they feel they could someone...this seems too sudden to me. She thought to herself as she listened in, still cleaning her tail.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Follow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams
Brisk looked at Bliss It's not that big of a secret She then turned to Cylver This school is enchanted, its smart. It's always growing and changing. It adapts to the people inside it. It takes a long time to know how this school works. but it also means there's always something to explore. She stretched stood up and smiled Wanna go on an adventure? The gardens are the best place to do so!
User Image

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver thought for a little bit before he shrugged. "Actually, I was kind of hoping I could get my self situated first. I do need to find dorm number two." He said as he stood up as well, popping his entire back before he put his hands in his pockets. Bliss stood up and looked down at the two. "A wise choice Cylver. At least something I taught you actually sinks in." She said jokingly to him as he turned up to her. "Hey, just because I like to try new things out, doesn't mean I don't listen." He said as he grinned at her. "Yeah, just like when I had to save you from a pack of tigers that one time when you decided to try and play tag with them." She said, watching his eyes go wide for a split second. "That's a low blow." He said as he pretended to pout.
((I'M BORED!!!!))

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Brisk sruged Your choice, would you like me to show you to your dorm? We wouldn't want you to get lost now would we? She stood and stretched, extending her body standing on her tip toes raising her arms up in the air, extending her fingers to the sky. Creating an extra foot to her body. Then i could go for a cat nap for sure! She smiled Shall we be off?
User Image

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver nodded before he moved his arm to where he was letting her go first. "Lead the way, oh mighty guide." He said as he put his hands in his pockets. "Hey, just a quick question...would it be all right if I tested my abilities against you? I'm sure you'd love to see what I could do." He said, now waiting for her reply. Bliss heard Cylver before she closed her eyes. Cylver...you better know what you're doing. I probably will not be able to save you from yourself again. She thought to herself as she looked down at Brisk. She seemed she could handle herself, but Bliss wasn't too sure on if she could handle the switch in his personality.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Brisk paused turned slowly on one foot. Pivoting all the way around. Then she shrugged Yeah sure why not, explain to me how this will work first so i know what to expect. she twirled and smiled Hit me with your best shot Brisk said playfully with a wink
User Image

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver listened to her speak and he looked to the side. He then brought out his hands and looked to the side. "The way I usually do a test of abilities is to see who drops first. Which means the one who can not fight anymore loses." He said, keeping his smile up. Bliss kept her eye on Cylver, knowing he was pushing it. Cylver was always like that. He was willing to test his limits and push them way passed their threshold. Cylver, you should watch yourself...please make sure you're careful if you do happen to spar.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Brisk giggled I'm alright with that under one condition. if i pass out you need to promise to take care of me of i do pass out
User Image

{{hey sorry this one is really short i didn't quite know what to say. we should plan this spar out in the Occ thread or in a pm, it will make things go smoother smile }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff