Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we have a picture of your character required in each post?

YES 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
No thank you! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Role-player's choice 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

Justin eyed Boris warily, moving away from the edge of the bed and gesturing towards the floor. "Down." The dog wouldn't get any positive attention until he removed himself from the boy's bed. He shot Alec a look that simply begged for him to handle the dog. His perfectly made bed was now all wrinkled. Thankfully, Boris's paws were clean, and he didn't leave any tracks on the bedspread. "I'll pet you if you get down," he tried to bargain with the mutt. "Come on, boy."
Alec chuckled. Never in his life has he ever seen someone trying to bargain with a dog, "Boris, here." Boris turned Alec, got down, and went over to him. He then pointed to his bed, "Get up on the bed." Boris looked over to Alec's bed, ran over, and then jumped on and continued his nap. He turned to Justin, "Sorry about that, he's got a full belly and needs to sleep it off." He then extended his hand, "Name's Alec. What's yours?"

Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Folow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams

Brisk awoke from her sleep stretching her arms wide smiling at the sun hitting her face. She jumped out of bed and got ready for the day. she exited her room and decided to wander the halls for someone new she hadn't meet yet. Although there were quite a few people here now the big school was still quite large. There was still room to expand if needed too. But it beats being here alone that's for sure. She thought to herself. She wondered what Alec was doing, being the first person she had seen in a long time she enjoyed his company and had taken a liking to him.
User Image
Justin grasped Alec's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Justin," he repeated. Turning back to his bed he proceeded to straighten the wrinkles out of his comforter before ruining it himself. He plopped down and leaned back against his pillow. He glanced at Boris before turning his attention back to Alec. "So, what are you in for?" His tone was jovial, despite the awkwardness with the dog.
ooc: anyone open :c

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver walked down the spiral staircase, Bliss on all fours, just right behind him as they kept looking down. "How far does this thing go?" He asked, keeping his feet moving so as not to get them tired too quickly. Bliss too looked down and shook her wolf head. "I'm not so sure Cylver...I may have heard of this place, but I didn't know about this." She replied.

After a few more minutes, they reached the wooden door and Cylver took hold of the handle. "Well, here it is...Let's see what's on the other side." He said as he opened it. A bright light came from the room beyond and he saw the lobby. Him and Bliss both walked inside, Bliss having only a little trouble with fitting through the door, but she made it out.

"Look at this place..." Cylver said as he walked further in, taking in the beautiful scenery. Bliss too looked around and smiled. "It is magnificent..."

Cylver looked over to see a girl walk out from a hallway. A smile came to his face as Bliss looked up at him. "Don't you be getting any ideas Cylver." She told him, but it was too late. Cylver already had a plan to get her attention. He made a teal string of his soul and sent it in the pink haired girls direction. He made it look like another version of her as he put his hands in his pockets.

{edited}

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Kawasumi Matsunii
ooc: anyone open. :c

don't forget about the updates thread it shows who is with who free and were this is exactly why i made it smile
ill be free in a little over an hour when i get home

Enduring Bloodsucker

{Nevermind. i edited my post}

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Folow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams

Brisk looked at it shocked. Amazing She waved her hand in front of it and around afraid to touch it then she looked around and saw Cylver and smiled with the sudden realization is that all you got She said teasingly with a wink. so who might you be, your new aren't you?She said walking over to him but keeping a distance at the same time
User Image

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver saw the girl's expression and smiled as she walked up to him. "Oh, I could do so much more." He said as he made the clone of Brisk turn back into a string of his soul and he made it turn into a clone of himself. They were exactly identical, making it difficult to tel them apart. He then turned it into a staff and swung it above his head. After a bit, he made it disappear and laugh. "Name's Cylver, but you can call me Jester if you like." He told her as Bliss came up to the girl. "Hello there. My name is Bliss. I know, a talking great wolf is new, but I've taken care of this boy his whole life." She said, looking down at Cylver.

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Follow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams
She smiled and giggled a bit as he obviously was showing off I'm Brisk. I have lived here for years, I'm so glad that new people are coming around! she then turned to Bliss I don't mind all to much. Its pretty hard to surprise a shapeshifter, I've acquired the DNA of over 560 animals, now that's an experience! okay, she admitted to herself, I'm showing off a bit to but ill try and keep myself as modest as possible. Is there anything i can help you with i know every crack and crevasse of this place like the back of my hand!
User Image

Enduring Bloodsucker

User ImageUser Image
-Cylver Lancastrian-
-Bliss-

Cylver knew one thing, and that was to never show all of your hand from the beginning. He listened to her and smiled. "I just need some help finding my way around this place, but someone to talk to is a good thing to have as well." He told her as he took his hands out of his pocket. When he listened to her saying she knew everything there like the back of her hand, he made a tiny cat on her hand. "Really? Are you certain about knowing this place like the back of your hand?" He said with a broad smile. Bliss looked over at Cylver and shook her head. She saw that she was about a foot and a half bigger than Brisk, but knew looks are very decieving. She then looked around the place. She was amazed by how this place looked. She had never seen anything like it.
Elena Firebird
Justin grasped Alec's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Justin," he repeated. Turning back to his bed he proceeded to straighten the wrinkles out of his comforter before ruining it himself. He plopped down and leaned back against his pillow. He glanced at Boris before turning his attention back to Alec. "So, what are you in for?" His tone was jovial, despite the awkwardness with the dog.

Alec plopped onto his bed resting his head on the pillow as Boris rested his head on Alec's chest. He pet Boris' head as he replied, "I've been homeless for most of my life. No where else to go."

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Brisk

Follow the freeway, Break the Routine, Cuz everything is second, To your Dreams
Brisk laughed and rolled her eyes Your going going to be a lot to handle that i can tell, here we can go to the gardens and talk if you would like she smiled and started to walk purposeful down a hallway, with a small twirl and skip.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces