• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
iiBloodyAngel

(Read my post above yours >.< wink

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Katey let out a sigh of relief, Her body still shaking though, She got up and gripped her sword. ''Thank you..Ma'am..'' She bowed her head respectfully and looked over at the horde that she caused by screaming, Limp towards her. ''I...I'm fine..'' She said and smiled at Des. ''Thank you..'' Katey dusted herself off, Though there was no need to in this situation.. Kateyln swiftly and silently began to amble towards the group of the walking dead. Katey held out her sword and pointed it towards a zombie's head. The zombie didn't notice it there. A small grin came across her face and she snickered. The zombie's head rose up and she quickly sliced it off in one blow. Katey wiped the blood splatter on her face and sliced through the other zombies using all her power in one hit knocking them down, One by one.. She made loud claps or whips with her sword. ''Haha..'' She laughed and continued to slice through them and decapitated a few.

Shirtless Gekko

User Image natsu smiled as he twisted his arm he then kinda blushed, he followed her ignoring her comment. he then adjusted his tie and his beats as they walked, we came upon this girl with pink hair..kaii thought she was very cute, he then blushed and but his sniper rifle on his back and put his pistol on in his belt in the back. and pulled out his knife and held it sideways like his dad taught him too. kaii kept quiet, he didn't know this girl be he found her interesting. His bangs covered his eyes he didn't care at this point. he thought to himself about how the girl reacted. " do all girl survivors have no emotions... " he thought to himself

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Katie walked through the gun shop, hoping she could find more ammunition, but all she found was and extra 2 9mm clips, and 2 more clips for her rifle, as well as a hunting knife "huh, well, this knife could come in handy.." she then stopped for a second realising that she hadnt heard from des ince he ran of, then a tear came to her eyes "...i-i hope you he/s not dead.." she said softly, before hearing people around the corner and an odd sound coming from behind her. Before long, a bigger then normal zombie had thrown her through the store window, then followed a few seconds after her.

Des stood with the group before hearing the sound of glass breaking "did, anyone else hear that? or am i just hearing things now?" he asked curiously as he drew his bow and an arrow and scouted the area, not seeing anything, but he deffinately heard a window smash..though not someone smashing it, the sound as if someone was thrown or pushed through the glass

Shirtless Gekko

( anybody gonna post..?)

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Ima Bossx3
( anybody gonna post..?)

Post again and do something with me in stuck neutral

Shirtless Gekko

User Image
Natsu remembered the gun shop he just had come from.. he thought now that the zombies were gone.. he could finally visit the store and get some more ammo and useful stuff, he then whistles at the girl he had flirted with and nudged his head in the direction he came from. he then got his pistol with a silencer out and checked the rounds by pulling the clip out and pushing it back in as he walked with the girl that was oddly skilled with a sword. he then grabbed his sniper rifle and strapped it on his back while walking. as they approached the store. he ordered the girl to halt with his hand. he grabbed his sniper rifle out and looked into the store with his scope, he then put it back on his back " be careful" he ordered the girl as they slowly walked in the store.

Shirtless Gekko

SKINAMAX
Ima Bossx3
( anybody gonna post..?)

Post again and do something with me in stuck neutral

Posted~

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
After finishing off the last of the undead hordes, There were still more to come. The gun shots, All of these loud noises were attracting the dead. Katey snapped her teeth angrily and narrowed her eyes. She gasped for air and dropped her Wakizashi. ''********, I need a new sword..'' Katey began to scan the shops and area's for any sign of a store that would hold anything.. Katey finally found a good looking house for her to stay in. She wanted the other survivors to join so maybe that way.. We could all be safe. Katey pulled out a flare in her pocket and shrugged. ''Best I can do..Don't wanna yell...'' She started the flare and threw it on the floor in front of her. She stood there waiting for the people.

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

It would be nice if all of the character's..Ya know, Get to meet up in one house. My Chara had a flare started and is waiting for the others to come. You can stay out if you want, It's just so that.. We could all get to know eachother or maybe... Get something interesting in the RP.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DUN WANNA! >;U

~ Mika.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~♪Alison Mae Kusikabe♪~

Alison followed the boy and grabed the pistol off the ground that she had dropped when she went to hand it to the boy. She placed it back in its holster and walked with the boy, the stood outside the shop. When he told her to hold up she went to the other side of the door and looked in. When she didn't see anything she silently opened the door, stoping the bell with her hand. As she walked in a broken window caught her eye. Silently she walked over, the crunch of broken glass under her boot was the only thing she heard beside a light growl. Before she made it to the window she was tackled down by an overly sized creature. She struggled under its grasp as she cried for help from the crushing pressure on top of her. When she looked up she stopped moving, the face was recognizably painful. Streams of tears ran down her face as she pleaded for him to let go. No one has seen her cry, except him. She cried as she struggled to be free from his grip.

Ima Bossx3
Sorry it took so long.

Shirtless Gekko

User Image
Kaii Heard he tearful screams he ran towards the screams. he seen the girl being crushed by a big monsters. he then quickly drew and knife and flicked at the head of the monster" Another bulls eyes..." the monster collapsed on top of her. he quickly ran tot he girl and helped her up and grabbed the knife out of the monsters head. he then quickly hugged the girl..." i said be careful... you alright..?" he seen tears rolling down her cheeks he didn't question why she had cried.. it was her own buisness, he ankle looked bad from the weight of the monster he put her arm over his shoulders and he carried her into the store.. he then grabbed a metal bat he found and some ammo. they then walked on the store, still holding the girl up.. he ten seen a red flair.." you see that.. wanna check it out..? they could have something for your ankle.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Tyler watched as the boy hugged Allison he went over to them, he noticed the red flare and nodded at the boy "it seems like it would be silly not to..." he said as he noticed the tears in Allison's eyes. He then looked at the boy, examining him. He seemed like a bitt of a hot head but he didn't realy care. Tyler stood there with his hands in his pockets.

Shirtless Gekko

User Image
Kaii looked at the boy they randomly came up to him.. " im guessing you know this girl.. since you just came up to me like this.." he gave the boy a smirk and headed to red flare. he then gave a quick smile to the girl and wiped her tears with his red tie. " we had a encounter over by the shop.. were going to have to find another shop... for some reason zombies love it there.. maybe because that's where people mostly go for a time like this..could the zombies become more intelligent..?: he asked the strange boy" doesn't matter i guess.." he then started to pick the girl up and carry her.

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Kateyln watched as people came from afar, She held off the hordes that were coming towards her. Slicing and splitting the heads of the walking dead and stabbing through. The blood splattered on her face and on her shirt. She kept going and going hoping that the hordes would end. Seeing the people walking closer towards the flare she charged towards the zombie letting out a large shriek and jabbed some out of the way, Along with stabbing the chests of them. She yanked her sword back out of the zombie's chest and continued to attack the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff