Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gekko

User Image
Kaii couldn't see from the fractured lens from the crash. Kaii then took his helmet off and responded to LZ's questions" yea..." he then look over at LZ. he then looked forward and took out his Katana and twirled it with one hand in place... " are we gonna have to kill him..?" kaii said to LZ , Kaii's eyes were focused on the figure ahead not taking his eyes off of him,
User Image
ღ ℛɸʂℯ ☠ ℋɨℊɑʂℌɨყɒⅿɐ ღ

Mood: Calm.
Thought: ...
OOC:

User Image

ose rubbed the back of her neck and looked up at the sky. "I ended up here cause I lived in this city. I had to leave to see a family member but forgot something at home till I found out my parents were now the dead..", She told him but stayed silent when Seven asked if she have seen anything that wasn't undead. The only people she saw that weren't dead was two boys.

User Image

User Image

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Kieth smiled at the girl and turned around as she went through the drawers "well, nice to meet you taylor, if i may, ask, what were you doing killing horde of undead alone, i mean, sure you look like your quiietskilled, but even though, it can be pretty dangerous" he said quietly as he looked down at the streest through the window

Greedy Explorer

User Image
"I'm afraid that's not a him." LZ said.
"We gotta get the hell out of here, Fast!" He yelled at kaii.

In the distance, the figure got closer.

User Image
"Hello LZ." the voice sounded female.
"It's been too long, wouldn't you agree, brother?"

Shirtless Gekko

User Image
Kaii's eyes widened when she spoke, it sounded supernatural her eyes were pink red, he then stopped twirling the katana and backed away slowly, after a few steps he made a dash down the street, Kaii then strapped his katana back on his back and got out his military knife and held it like a kunai for more elusiveness as he ran with LZ . kaii didn't run normally he put his hands straight out behind him with his hands forward, this technique mad him run faster" What now!?.. we cant go back to the hide out.. im pretty sure she will follow us."
User Image
ღ ℛɸʂℯ ☠ ℋɨℊɑʂℌɨყɒⅿɐ ღ

OOC:

User Image

ose finds to figures running and quickly took out another gun she had stored into her backpack. She squinted her eyes to see if she could see better if they were zombies or not. They were the same boys that she had seen before. [********], She felt a small sweatdrop roll down her forehead. She aimed her gun at the boy that chased her but then put the gun down. She started to quickly walk away. She didn't even wanna be near that boy at all. She frowned angrily.

User Image

User Image

Greedy Explorer

User Image
LZ said "We can't risk katelyn being killed, trust me, she has no remorse for human life, let alone her own brother." they kept running
"If we can outrun her, we can make it to safety, and radio katelyn for help."

Greedy Explorer

User Image
Frost was nearby when he saw the explosion of the motorcycle.
He headed towards that direction, and two males ran past him, as he was headed towards the girl.
when he got to her he said, "that's enough, you can't have this much fear being caused, by someone that's not me."
He put up his sword, that was flaming , so it always penetrated any armor, and put up a python looking gun, but it seemed to be bleeding, dripping blood on the ground.
"Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

Shirtless Gekko

User Image
Kaii nodded with his arms flying in the air behind him, " follow me" he then made a turn in a alley and dashed down it, he then jumped a fence and made a left in a right not letting off the peddle, he then stopped for a second and looked around and kept running, they entered a street filed with zombies they then ran in a building, they ran all the way up the stairs too the roof
User Image
ღ ℛɸʂℯ ☠ ℋɨℊɑʂℌɨყɒⅿɐ ღ

OOC:

User Image

ose raised her gun at the person that had the sword. "What do you want?", She asked with her eyes narrowing at the person. She didn't put the gun down, she just kept it up just in case the person tried killing her. She waited for him to answer her question.

User Image

User Image

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Katelyn rose her head up from her lap and hugged her knees. She felt alone, Cold.. A weird feeling. ''Hn...'' She groaned and got off the floor. She was a little scared of being alone in a place she didn't really know. She felt shivers run up her spine. Kately roamed around the house just in case there was anyone/anything in there. She felt a gust of cold wind coming from above the ladder. She felt dark shadows roam around the walls. She ignored it and clenched her teeth. Katelyn felt someone touch her shoulders. She turned back slowly only to see nothing. Though, She felt a familiar presence around her. ''......? M-M..'' She paused, It vanished. The shadows still ran across the walls. She heard soft screams run through her head. Katelyn thought it was just the pills side effects or something. She probably had just went paranoid and her mind was playing tricks on her. Katelyn started breathing heavily and gasping for air like she was drowning and being sucked into darkness.

The screams grew louder as she hit the bottom of where she was sucked in. She saw zombies crawl around her. Some of them were on there hands and knees crawling around like possessed creatures. The screams grew louder and echoed throughout her mind. Katelyn soon lost her breath. She couldn't breath anymore, Her vision was fading and she couldn't see that much. She turned around again, Through the pitch dark. She seen the worst sight ever. Her mother and father being decapitated by her younger self. Stabbed to death. Katelyn felt her cheeks burning and tears trickle down. She gasped for air, Louder and louder the screams grew. Until she finally woke up screaming. Her body was full of sweat, She was still gasping for air. Her scream faded and she looked around the empty room. The look on her face was terrified. She couldn't believe she saw such things. Her mother, and father. She couldn't believe what she did at such a young age. Katelyn cried and hugged her knees. Atleast that was all a dream. Soon, She began to breath normally. She held tight onto the radio LZ gave her and wiped her tears. She got off the floor and dusted herself off. Katelyn jumped up and down a little just to get rid of her feelings or whatever. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and sat back down. Katelyn hugged her knees and held tight to the radio, Waiting for at least one voice of Kaii or LZ to talk. So, She wouldn't feel as if she was the only one right now.

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

These little guys are added in the RP. 8D Making things a little bit more.. Scary. EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Adala ran into the door, bashing it open, and slamming it shut. She pushed a broken television set infront of the door. "That better hold..." she told herself. She began to barricade the door even more, pushing a couch infront of the door. A sudden slamming noise startled her, and she quickly jumped back, tripping on a dead body lying on the floor. She let out a small cry, and attempted to get back up, when she was grabbed by a corpse. The corpse yelled, and attempted to bite Adala's foot. She let out a loud scream, and shook her leg trying to get the zombie off of her. She grabbed her pink guitar, and slammed it across the zombie's head. She quickly got up to her feet, and bashed the guitar again onto the zombie's skull. Blood splatered her shirt, and her arm. She heard bashing on the door across from her. A zombie was attempting to break the barricade. She opened a window, and looked around trying to see if anyone surviving was there. She only saw stumbling zombies, and corpses lying on the streets. "Goddamnit, somebody help me!" she yelled out of the window, hoping someone would hear her.

The bashing increased, and got louder. The television started to tip, and soon the predators would be able to get her. She ran into another room, and locked the door. It was a bedroom. She pushed a large wardrobe infront of the door. She looked around the room, seeing if there was any useful items. She looked underneath the bed, and pulled out several boxes. None of them had anything useful. She checked inside of the nightstands. Again, nothing. She opened a wardrobe door, and moved around clothing. She found a safe buried underneath the clothing. She pulled out the safe, and dropped it onto the floor. The part of the floor that the safe was dropped on collapsed, leaving a giant gaping hole. Adala looked at the door, and jumped down the hole. The safe was open just a crack from the impact. She attempted to pull the safe door open. It budged, but wouldn't open completely. She looked around the room she was in. Another bedroom. She searched underneath a bed, and pulled out a box. Inside the box was a bunch of random junk, like always. She heard a creak, and a slam. She knew the wardrobe was knocked over, and that the zombies would be coming for her. She picked up the 20 pound safe, and put into her backpack. The weight on her back slowed her down as she made her way out of the building. She made it out into the parking lot, and looked around. She saw a car with an open door. She ran towards it, and threw the bag onto the passenger seat. She opened up the hood, and saw that the car was in great condition. She got into the car, and slammed the door. She locked all of the doors, and closed the windows. She leaned down to hotwire the car. She had only done it once, but she knew how to do it. She connected wires, and eventually the engine turned on. She pulled out of the driveway, and continued onto the street.

OOC: I honestly have no idea where everyone is. Can someone give me a quick summary of where everyone is what happened recently that my character would react to?
User Image
ღ ℛɸʂℯ ☠ ℋɨℊɑʂℌɨყɒⅿɐ ღ

OOC:

User Image

ose sat ontop of a building's roof looking up at the sky. She sighed softly and took out the sharpest knife she had in her backpack and just looked at it with a blank expression. She frowned, the knife she had out only made her think of her family that died or turned into the dead when she came back home to grab the only thing she needed, her katana. She heard someone scream from a near by window, she got up and ran towards the edge of the building's wall finding someone driving a car that was still far away but the building was big enough to see people from a distance. She took a deep breath and jumped off the rooftop, landing ontop a mattress. She got up and started running towards the direction that the car was coming from.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Adala continued down the zombie infested street. She mowed down any zombie she could without losing control of the car. As she was driving, she heard a moan from behind her. She turned around quickly and saw a corpse sitting, staring at her. It let out a roar, and grabbed Adala from behind. She screamed, and lost control of the car. It crashed into a building, and the engine began to smoke. She put all her strength into getting the zombie off. She pulled out a small pocket-knife she has had since she was a child. She stabbed it right into the arm of the zombie. The zombie acted as if nothing happened. She pulled the knife out, and jabbed her arm backwards hoping to strike a skull. She hit air, and tried again, this time jabbing the zombie in the eye. He let go and grabbed his eye, reacting to the pain. Adala quickly grabbed her backpack and jumped out of the car. Zombies began to surround her and the car. In the distance, she saw a figure running towards her. She hasn't seen a zombie that runs, so it must of been human. She got to the top of the car, and stood there, waving her arms in the direction of the human. "Help me please!" Numerous zombies tried to grab her ankle, but she slammed the guitar down on their fingers every time they tried. "Help me!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff