Welcome to Gaia! ::

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image

Hello, Welcome to the city of Saho.. A scientist was testing for a virus and something..Quite strange happened. Humans began to change into.. Dead.. Zombie-like beings, And ate others. Only a few survived.
RULES: Follow the gaia T.O.S. rules & my rules!

If you do not follow any of these rules..
You will be kicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- No god-modding: When a character has the ability to do anything without limits or boundaries.
Also without proper post length and explanation you are eligable for disqualification.

- No auto-hitting: When another character automatically hits a character. Usually meaning death,
and ties with god-modding and puppeteering.

-No puppeteering: You may not in any way or form control another person's character, even
energy based attacks. You will be disqualified if you assume your energy/powers are greater
then the other character without any explanation or detail of elemental mixing.

-No multiple attacks: Meaning if you attack another character multiple times in one turn with
small, and lacking detail.

-No super reacting: You may not have a unexplainable method of having a super reaction of
avoiding any unseen attacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 -Romance is allowed along with relationships but please make it official so that no drama will
happen and cause other people messing with lover's.

2 - If you wish to have sex with another character, Please do not actually post it. Please use a ''Time
skip~''

3 - Please post a picture with every post of your character. (Photobucket pictures..Google will
not load properly) If you do not know how to post it properly please ask me. I don't
bite..Hard..

4 - You must atleast have 3-5 sentences on your post's. You don't need a layout if you don't
want to.. But PLEASE don't spell.. Like it's texting or anything. Spell as neatly as you can..

SKELLYS FOR THE PROFILES~

Picture•

Age•

Birthday•

Gender•

Name•

Brief Summary•

PROFILES <--- Just realized that the titles are both different. Sorry about that.. Eheheh....

OOC

Please post your bio format in the profiles not a PM. I'll quote you and accept you there.
User Image

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING WHEN YOU ARE ACCEPTED. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ROLEPLAY DO NOT JOIN!

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Desmond and katie walked through and abandoned hotel looking for any sign of normal life. "hello, any one there?" desmond called out "Shesh, Des, dont yell you idiot" katie mumbled as she slapped him before walking towards the main desk "well, we need to find more life then us and those..those things" des whispered to kaite

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Kateyln's bright pink eyes opened, She was panting and shivering. Her forehead was sweaty and her vision was blurred. ''GET AWA-...'' The realization hit her. She wasn't dreaming anymore. Though, Everything in the world felt as if it were normal again. Until she heard the loud groans of zombies outside of the abandoned house. Katey decided it was about time she set out and looked for more survivors.

Kateyln wiped the sweat off her forehead and got up from the dusty couch. She let out a long yawn and grabbed her Wakizashi blade that was leaning against one of the woodened walls. She walked towards the door, The floor creaked and she shivered. ''Why.. Why does this have to happen..'' She felt her eyes tear up. Though, She held it back. ''I need to look for others..'' Just as she said that, Her stomach let out a long growl and groaned for food. Katey sighed. ''I'll need to go to one of those stores if I could find one..''

Katey knew the city well. Living there for her whole life basically. Katey sheathed her Wakizashi on her back and opened the door quietly. She poked her head through and saw a horde of zombies outside. She didn't test the zombies though, To see what they can do. Katey grabbed a wet rag from the old dusty sink and through it at a near-by wall. The zombies glanced over at it and walked towards it. They all walked into the wall, And continued to walk as if nothing were there. ''Hmm...''

She studied them for awhile and then the realization hit her. ''Oh, They can't see well? And.. They can hear?'' She thought to herself and nodded. ''Alright..'' Kateyln walked out from behind the door and walked past the zombie like nothing were there. She felt a shiver go down her spine and continued to saunter towards the city. While making it to the streets, Katey looked up at the nice hotel, It looked normal. ''It's like you can almost forget...'' She said and glanced over at the Sun.

Kateyln heard the screams of victims that had..Bad luck and didn't get away from the walking dead. She heard blood splatters on some sort of wall and flesh ripping. Then, The groans of zombies. Katey closed her eyes in a moment of silence. ''Why...'' That single word just echoed through her mind. Katey shook her head and snapped out of it. She then walked towards a convenient store. The ''OPEN'' Sign glowed and she walked in. The door creeked and let out a small ring.

She looked around quietly and walked through the store, Her hand ready to pull out her Wakizashi and hit anything that was there. The silence scared her, She hated it. Though, She shook it off and ambled through the store, Picking up water bottles, Energy drinks, Food, And much more to help her survive. Katey let out a sigh and stuffed it in her backpack. She then walked out of the store and looked both ways. The place was dead, And clear.

;Maybe I should go to that hotel...; She thought to herself and slowly walked towards it. Crossing the street and watched a zombie walk past her without noticing her there. A sweat drop just fell from her head and she shivered. ''God dammit..'' She let out a sigh of relief and walked into the doors of the Hotel and into the lobby. ''I-Is anyone h-..'' She realized what she was doing and kept her mouth shut. Katey walked through the hotel and scanned every part of the lobby to find atleast one person who survived this terrible outbreak, So, That she wouldn't feel like the only person.

OOC: First posts are always long for me. |:

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Des and Katie sat in a hidden room above the hotel lobby, as katie scanned the room with her rifle, and noticed a young girl "uhh..des, looks like another survivor..you may need to help her..before more zombies show up" she said softly as she attachesd a supressor to her rifle then fired at a distant zombie

While katie was picking of zombies Des ran down to the lobby and grabbed the girl "looks like your looking for survivors as wel" he said as he grabbed her hand then began leading her back to the hidden room "well, katie, looks like we found someone else, or she found us" he said with a small chuckle before letting the girls hand go and locked the door behind him "so, you injured at all?" he asked curiously

Ooc: its finee :33

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Katelyn looked around the lobby. She felt the cold winds run up her spine. It was silent in there, She didn't like it at all. Until she heard small voices. A boy came running downstairs and he looked at her. ''W-Wait.. Wha-..'' She felt her hand being grabbed and tugged by him. She stumbled slightly but continued running behind him. When he finally let go she looked at the surroundings and saw another girl. She glanced over at the boy, Then the girl. They looked really similar, Like twins.

Katey tilted her head slightly. She looked at the girl and seen her firing bullets at zombies from a window or something. ''Rifle? Wh-..'' She looked over at the boy who said her name. ''Oh.. Al-.. Wait.. How do you know my name?, Oh.. And I'm fine. No injurys..'' She nodded her head and stood there waiting for his reply. ;How does he even know my name...;

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Tyler was in the storage room of the hotel he was in writing a poem. He heard some voices coming from the other side of the door, he peeked out of the door to see people in the lobby. Feeling a little nervous he walked out of the storage room and put his notebook away in his bag "hello..." he says softly.

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Kateyln watched as the silenced rilfe shot through the zombies. She heard the tiny echoes of the blood splattering all over the concrete. Katey crossed her arm and shivered. She didn't like what was happening to the city she loved. Then, The thoughts of her best friend ran through her mind. She could still hear the screams of her perfectly in her mind. It stayed at the back of her head and she didn't know if it would go away. Katey let out a long sigh and tears rolled down her face, Dripping from her chin onto her arms and to the floor. She looked down as her bangs covered her eyes. Katey stared at the wet stains on the floor and more were to come.

Katey heard the door of the room creak open. She heard a soft voice of a boy saying. ;Hello; Katey wiped her tears and looked at the door, There she saw.. A boy, Dark brown or nearly black eyes, Brown hair, And a hood. She tilted her head and watched him poke his head through the door. A small grin came across her face as she quickly changed moods. ''Ah, Another surivor..'' Katey said in a soft tone and walked towards him. ''Are you injured.. Or.. Are you bitten?'' She spoke quietly and scanned him arms, Neck, and everywhere else that was noticable of a bite mark.

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Des looked at the then at katie, "wait..your name's katie as well?" he asked curiously "as long as your fine and un hurt then thats good, but..what were you doing wondering around?" katie added as she pulled her rifle back and slung it onto her back

Des looked around then saw yet another survivor, "wow, they keep coming" he said jokingly before bringing the boy into the room "hi there" he said softly

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Tyler looked at the girl, she was cute "no...I havnt been bitten or scratched...or anything by those things..." he looked at th boy "hey...I'm Tyler..." he put his hood down.

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Katelyn felt herself heat up a little, Though she didn't know why. ''Oh. Hello Tyler..'' She said and gave a small grin. ''I'm Katelyn.. You can call me Katey..And thats good, Aslong as..we are not bitten. We are just fine..'' She let out a sigh of relief and looked back at Des and his sister. ''I think.. I'm going to go out there and try and fight them off.. So, That the hotel won't be surrounded.'' She mumbled quietly to Des. ''Alright?'' She asked and tilted her head while unsheathing her Wakizashi blade.

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Des looked at tyler then shut the door "Desmond, but call me des, and thats my sister Katie" he said pointing to his sister with who held her rifle in her hands once again

"ah, nice to meet you tyler" katie said softly before aiming her rifle at some more zombies "we made need to change location des, there all gathering outside, but slowly" she mumble before turing to the others

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Tyler looked at her and then at Desmond "its a pleasure to meet you all..." he said as he glanced out the window. Seeing how many there was he looked back at everyone else "there's a nother hotel not far from here...I passed it before I came here...I didn't see anyone...or anything there..." he said quietly as he glanced at his watch.

gwallah's Princess

Smoker

User Image
Katelyn let out a long sigh. No one answered her, So, She unsheathed her Waskizashi and held a High powered pistol in her belt. She slammed open the door and walked out. Into the lobby, Then outside. When she finally reached her destination, Kateyln held out her sword and charged at the zombies soundlessly. She quickly sliced one of there heads off and stabbed through anothers neck. When she finally pulled it out of the undead's neck, She continued to attack the other zombies.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Tyler watched as she left and sighed "hope she doesn't die...she's...kinda cute..." he says quietly as he put his hand on his forehead and ran his finger through his hair "...do you think we should help her...?" He asked softly and calmly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff