Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Now how do I always end up in these messes?

Ͼonram Ңex
==== ☠ ====

"Fine, fine, hold on a second," he sighed and stepped back from the cage bars for a bit into the dark. Looks like play time was over, wasn't it? With a little discomfort he stepped over his locked hands so they were in the front instead of behind his back. He stretched them over his head a bit to loosen any stiffness from his uncomfortable sleeping position and strolled back to where the woman was. "You see these?" he held his wrists up, "Let's just say they don't normally put them on good little lap dogs." He shot a grin at the guard behind her who's glaring just intensified a bit before turning back to the woman in black. He dropped his smile and just assessed her response. Sure it would probably be easier to get away if he was..bought, but he didn't want to cause too much grief to the store owners, just the guards. If he were to run away from her she might inflict some grief to Astrid's, its been known to happen. Besides it was just a bit fun, the game of coming up with new ways of getting away. Seems like it was always the same one that found him too now that he thought about it. His own profession was illegal to boot so it wasn't like he looked down on the owners for their source of income, just the fact that he was in there.

==== ☠ ====

Ask me no secrets and I shall tell you no lies

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar Jerzy
Death is nothing compared to vindication...

Kovar blushed a bit as Allesmara called him beautiful, he never really liked people complimenting him on his looks unless he was absolutely trying to look handsome. It always made him feel awkward he actually didn't think he was that beautiful. Kovar sighed as he looked at the mansion, he had seen so many they all looked the same, "What is it with rich people and mansions" Kovar muttered to himself as he walked up he pathway, "So you saw all the bad things in my life but none of the good things. There was about a 100 year gap between me killing my clan and me being captured. I did a lot of wandering during that time, spent most of it with Air Elementals they have some of the most beautiful architecture, especially the spires of Asha'rama. And that's an odd choice of words you use there, tried, that would imply a degree of failure. I do not think that I failed in my goal." Kovar finished walking up the pathway and opened to door for her. He wondered how far he would go before she thought he was babying her, it was hard to tell with things like this especially with a blind person since they needed help with some things and not others. It didn't help that people weren't always as clear as they needed to be. Kovar preferred to be blunt and to the point, that way there was no confusion with what he wanted.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image
Ʌ l l ξ S M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Allesmara could feel his discomfort when she called him beautiful. She simply smiled. "I inherited this mansion from my grandfather. Him and I had designed it together, so he told me when he passed, it was mine. Along with his fortune and business." She said, listening as he spoke. "I believe you." she said, referring to what he said about not believing that he failed his goal. She thanked him as he opened the door for her, then she stepped inside the large house. Her small heels clicked on the marble flooring, and her small smile grew as she inhaled the sweet smell of fresh food and wine. The first thing a person would see as they walked in were the two large staircases on either side of the entrance room, that lead to the upstairs area. In between those staircases was a beautiful hand painted portrait of Allesmara, a gift her grandfather had made for her when the mansion was first built. Her eyes gazed in the direction of where the painting hung, and she wished ever so much that she could admire it once more. After living in the mansion for so many years, Allesmara was fairly good at finding where everything was. She gently lead Kovar in the direction of the large curved staircase to the left, then heading through the large living room area and down a hallway. At the very end of the hallway were two large, intricately carved doors. She smiled and stopped halfway down the hallway in front of another set of doors, not as big though. Turning towards them, she turned the doorknob and stepped inside with Kovar. "This is your room." She said quietly. The room most definitely wasn't as nice as hers, but it was one of the better rooms in the house. One of the walls were entirely made out of glass, and in that wall was a door leading to a balcony. The door was locked, however. In the middle of the room sat a queen sized bed, across from it a wardrobe filled with clothing for him. Beside the wardrobe was a door that lead to his own bathroom. She blindly looked towards him and spoke; "Now, I have few requirements, Kovar. I would prefer you bathed daily and kept yourself clean. There are clothes provided in the wardrobe for you, all in different sizes so you can find what fits you best. You will eat dinner with me, and you will only have three meals a day, just like myself. So you choose to miss out on dinner for whatever reason, you will not get it later." She paused, thinking for a moment before continuing. "And of course, the basics; If I call, you shall come to my aid. The door to your balcony is locked until I know for sure that I can trust you." she said, pausing once more."Oh, and the library is just across the hall. I can't read anymore... so its all yours." She said, almost sadly. Allesmara used to love reading. She would spend hours in that library with her grandfather, reading books and learning new things. She turned, almost running into the open door. "I will let you get situated... when you are ready, I will be in my room. It's the big set of doors at the end of the hallway." She said over her shoulder, placing her hand on the side of the wall and running her fingers along it as if it was her guide. She opened her own doors and made her way towards the vanity where she used to do her hair and makeup on her own. Her blue and red eyes stared into the mirror, trying to make out a figure, a shape, or anything at all, but getting nothing instead. She sighed, her eyes tilting down, as if they were settling for the view of her dress' skirt.

Lonely Phantom

User Image

xxxxxI need a hero

I'm holding out for xxxxxxh e r oxxxxxx'til the end of the night

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be xxxxxxxxxxxxxx f r e s h from the fight
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
████████████████████████████████████████ ███ ███ ███ ███ ████████████████████████████████████████

The sound of voices woke the red haired girl. She truly hated that. The voices. Someone was always saying something. And she was such a light sleeper that it always woke her up. Her sapphire eyes flicked open and glanced around warily. There were people here. One beautiful lady had chosen her slave and taken him away already, the other was talking to one of the others. She brushed back a strand of crimson hair and tucked it behind her ear. She swept a bit of dust off of her tank top and shorts.

She glanced around again. She could try talking to someone else. But what was the point? It wouldn't do anything to help her. She ran a hand through her tangled hair to try to tidy it up a bit. She wished she had a brush. She turned her attention away from her hair and onto the steel bars around her. She ran a hand down one of the bars and tapped against it testily. She wouldn't be able to break it easily. At least not now. At full strength maybe, but sitting here all the time made her weak. She hadn't had a decent meal since before she was captured. She couldn't wait to get out. To have enough to freedom to at least hunt for once. She couldn't wait.

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar Jerzy
Death is nothing compared to vindication

Kovar ran his hand across the glass window and smiled. Again the lock was useless, glass was nothing but molten sand. In the end the best way to protect yourself from Kovar was about three inches of wood, or refined plastics but of course most rich people had obsessions with glass and marble. Mmm, how Kovar loved marble it was one of his favorite materials. He smirked as he looked at the clothes that where in the wardrobe suit, suit, suit, suit, suit. God, you'd think this was the matrix. He settled on a grey suit with a red dress-shirt and, a blue and green striped tie. He paused for a moment and thought about Allesmara's comment about him bathing... That sounded to tedious at the moment. He moved his hand over his body and pulled off all the excess dirt and dust particles from his body and let it fall the the ground, it wasn't much since Kovar tended to try to stay as clean as possible but it was still a hard feat in a cage. Kovar moved his hand across the ground, again more marble. He focused a started to slowly carve out a small niche were he could put his journal. He didn't put his journal in put made a false panel over it so it looked like a normal part of the floor. A pitiful way to hide his journal but it would work for now, right now his best defense was to carry it on him, and that his master couldn't read. He looked back down at the marble, I wonder if she would complain about me using some of it Kovar thought, his clan had a specialized fighting style that involved using a gauntlet and a staff which were commonly made out of a material like marble. That way you had a staff and hand to strike and parry effectively and even if you lost the staff you'd still have the gauntlet. Kovar sighed as he walked out of his room and towards Allesmara's room. He tapped on her door and said, "I am ready when you are."
Kovar's breathing suddenly stopped though as he felt a pain in the back of his head, a voice was trying to intrude on him. Mothers voice. A voice that boomed with eons of experience, a voice inside his head that told him to commit atrocities similar to the ones he had done in his past but on a grander more "noble" scale. Her logic was sound, but it was all just so heartless. Kovar started muttering under his breath, "You are not welcomed here, get out of my head, get out of my head." as quietly as possible hoping that Allesmara wouldn't hear him and that this little spell would be over before she needed him to do anything.
RξGINɅ
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I know how to hurtxxxxxxx I know how to heal
                  I know what to show
                  and what to conceal

〖〖 I know when to talk and I know when to ✖ ✖ touch

✖ ✖No one ever died from wanting xxxxxx
                                  ( ) too much

As the prisoner stepped back into darkness and then with a little effort got his hands in front of him Regina found that she liked the way his shoulders were bent back uncomfortably. Then he showed her that his hands were bound for a reason. Regina didn't care why, but the smirk he gave to a guard behind her answered the question anyways.

Her head tilted a bit and she put her hand in a fist and brought her fore finger to her lips. He has spirit, and spirit always lasted longer before they break. He might break in her favor, then again he might break against her. It wouldn't be the first time, he would just get captured again and then she would try a different approach. Is he worth it though...? How much did he want to be out of that cage? As much as Regina liked not giving other people the option of certain things, the option of whether or not they wanted to be bought was theirs.

The woman took a step closer to the door and wrapping her cane-less hand on a bar, her boot made a slow clip-clap on the stone, she leaned closer so her head was inches away from the door. "I'm not currently interested in the good little lap dog. I only take in the big, bad doggies." She said, her sentence getting slower as she spoke.

User Image

Ͼonram Ңex
==== ☠ ====

A small smile tugged at Conram's lips as she didn't back down. As far as he could tell by her demeanor, she had just as much resolve as he did. He glanced at the other people in their cages, some were trying to act like they weren't eavesdropping while others completely ignored the interaction. "Oh? Is that a challenge?" If there was one thing this woman had wrong, it was the statement of games. He leaned in so that he was equal amount of inches from the other side of the door as she was. Maybe a change of scenery wouldn't be too bad for just a bit, or maybe it was just his inner child that didn't want to back down to anyone, but either way his resolve to stay and torment the guards was dissolving with every statement the woman made. Not that he wanted to be her slave and lick her black high heels, but he imagined seeing this proud woman at her wits end sure would be more amusing than the others here. "And what, pray tell, would you do with a 'big, bad doggie' as you so put it?" He tilted his head just a bit at the end of his question, a lock of hair falling into his eyes.

==== ☠ ====

RξGINɅ
User Image

I know how to hurtxxxxxxx I know how to heal
                  I know what to show
                  and what to conceal

〖〖 I know when to talk and I know when to ✖ ✖ touch

✖ ✖No one ever died from wanting xxxxxx
                                  ( ) too much

As the prisoner leaned in, Regina inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. She could not only smell the cell, as putrid as one could imagine, she could smell the salt off the sweet sweat that poured from the back of his head down his neck and to the front of his collarbone. She didn't hide her eyes as they rolled back, and her long lashes fluttering as her eyes closed.

When she opened them he was so close she wanted to grab his shirt and push her body into him onto the wall behind him.

Regina smiled just as wide as he did. "Let me just say that those binds," she lightly hooked a finger under the ropes, not touching his skin. "Will be the farthest thing from your mind."

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image
Ʌ l l ξ S M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Her thoughts drifted elsewhere as she sat in her room, fiddling with the tassels on the quilt that lay on her bed. What did she need to do today? She wanted to go for a walk, that's for sure. She lay back on her bed, her hair sprawling around her. Allesmara was startled when she heard Kovar knock on the door. Although it had been possibly fourty five minutes, it had only felt like a few seconds to her. She sat up and made her way over to the door, when suddenly she could feel Kovar's uneasiness. After tracing her fingers along the door, she opened it, her eyes seemed to be searching for something, but they found nothing. They always found nothing. "Are you alright, Kovar?" she asked curiously.

XxphyscomadnessxX's Sweetheart

Luna Juno

User Image

~Where She Is: In her cage~
~Her Mood: Unhappy~
~What she has on: Everything black~

Luna got up and looked around, she was in a cage. "my poor master i miss you so" she said as she stood up and walked over to the bars to get a better look around. there was a clipboard with a piece of paper on it on the bars, she looked at it and begun to read it, " # 483 Luna Juno, what she is demon, has had one owner, has to still be trained." she smiled and started to walk to the side of the cage "HA still be trained thats funny, my master trained me some things." she was still wear what her old master gave her, black heels black stockings, black thong, black gloves. a collar that had what she was in it, and a tattoo on her face that she got when she was living with the demon. that is how they could tell she was made in to the pact on born. she pulled up her collar and charms and looked at them "why do we have to have this thing?" she asked herself.

(( OOC: sorry not good with the *as actions* still getting in to RPing))

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar Jerzy
Death is nothing compared to vindication...

Kovar sighed deeply as he managed to push Mother's voice out of his head. Out of all the things that haunted Kovar's mind and soul, Mother was still the one he hated the most. "Yes, I'm fine, for now. It's just hard to remind Mother sometimes that we're still not on the best of terms. Sometimes its even hard to remind myself. I'll try to act more professional in the future." Kovar ran his hand across his face and moaned a bit, it took a surprising amount of energy out of him to force Mother out of his head, at least he had to do it so rarely that it didn't make him tired all the god-damn time. Though he was a little more worried at this point that his more arrogant side would try to take over, it had a habit of being opportunistic. The more time he spent around a person the more it would show, and that wasn't really a personality that would keep him out of trouble much less be responsible enough to take care of a blind women. Kovar's other side had no interest in pittance, all it wanted to do was destroy in Mothers name, with justification of course. This was the only side that could ever offer a justification for Kovar's actions, and Kovar had always known the answer to that question, but it always seemed so heartless.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image
Ʌ l l ξ S M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Allesmara raised a brow, "Your mother?" she asked, confused about the whole situation. Shaking her head, she reached for Kovar, placing her hand in his. "We are going to go for a walk. I need to grab some things." she said, offering a small smile before moving forward, one hand on the wall at all times. "So what is this about your mother?" she asked him curiously. Allesmara didn't think that his mother had came here, there was no way she would be able to get past her guards.

Vicious Hunter

User Image

xxxxW A I T, I might H E S I T A T E
                                        xxxxxxxxxx* ( A m I a m i n u t e t o o l a t e?⋮「
                                        xxxxxPlease LordINeed To K N O W:
                                        xxxxxxxxThis p r e s s u r e ' s got Me
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxLETTING GO:
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxIf I'm W R O N GWill I S T I L L carry on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) 《 And e n d up w h e r e I B E L O N G:
                                        xxxxxxxxI've Never Felt This Way B E F O R E

C e l e s t i a >> F a b r i l u s >> I n f e r n u s

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxIf Celestia hadn’t dozed off in the corner of her cage she might have caught some of the day’s more intriguing events. Instead, she had done just that and was just now rising from her nap, letting her head which had been previously hanging limply forward against her chest rise. Celestia blinked her eyes at the sudden harsh glare of light that intruded upon her vision and gave a small soundless yawn to which she covered with her small hand. Her gaze eventually adjusted to the lighting and she saw that there seemed to be a few slaves short today. Not that it was necessarily a surprise to Celestia, given her current. . .profession –if it could be considered such- deemed short stints in any one place an occupational "hazard" of sorts. Even so, she still felt a little pang of guilt at not seeing whoever it was off, or at least waving goodbye no matter her standing with them. Shoving such thoughts aside, the girl made to stretch herself and seemed to forget her position of being inside the cage as she did so, accidentally knocking the back of her head and knuckles against the bars, making them sing. Inhaling sharply but producing no other sounds, Celestia withdrew her body from against the bars quickly and held her stinging knuckles close to her chest, biting her lip to lessen the need to cry out in surprised pain.

The electric jolts of pain soon turned into hot throbs in the injured areas however, which was bearable enough for Celestia to ignore. Doing so, she sat up a little straighter, adjusting some of the more uncomfortable metal components on her hips and giving a slow testing twitch of her mechanical tail to see if she’d damaged anything during her short sleep. Everything seemed to be in order however and Celestia felt a small smile twitch at her lips. However, the encouraging smile died as soon as it pulled onto her face and she looked blankly around once again, flinching visibly as she saw some masters milling about the shop. In perticular a feindish looking woman who was examining a slave in another cage. Shivering to herself Celestia gave a small sigh and switched positions to the oposite side of her cage, nearest the visitors so she could try and get small glimpses through the door to the hall outside. She was thankful her cage was positioned in such a way that she could see clear out the hall's window into the blue stky every once in a while. It kept her hopeful of freedom, even if it was something so small.

[[owned]] - - -
                                      [[ooc//]] o 3 o Hi hi everyone!

╔═════════════════════════╗
                    I've N E V E R Come S O Close
                    i've never worn so t h i n . . .

I'm stepping out instead of closing i n
                    XXXX 『I L E F T M Y S E L F B E H I N D』
                    XXXXNo T U R N I N G back
                    This T/I/M/E
                    xxxxthis is my new design. . .
                    ╚═════════════════════════╝
User Image

Ͼonram Ңex
==== ☠ ====

Conram smirked before pulling himself back to full height. He was certain of what she was talking about, but he was far from backing down. He decided it then. He would let himself be bought, then the real game of fun would start. And no, as far as he was concerned it would have nothing to do with the binds nor the very obvious heavy looks he was receiving from her. He would give it about a month before this woman would either be so upset with him to force him to come back, or he would be a free man. His end goal in life. He refused to accept completely that he was someone's pet, and this woman wanted nothing else. "If you want a big bag wolf, then I am the closest thing in this store. Ask any guard, and they will say it is so."

==== ☠ ====

User Imagexxxxxoman 'oro' aris

Roman walked in the door to Astrid's following his father. Roman had just moved into an apartment for college, so he had never expected to end up in a 'pet' shop. It was strange, the thought of buying someone never crossed his mind, but his father was so enthusiastic about it how could he say no. After awhile of looking around Roman had seen a girl, about his age, he couldn't help but stare. She was about his age, he wondered what happened for her to wind up here. "So you see one you like Roman?" Roman's father noticed his son's intrest easily. "Dad!" Roman exclaimed in a hushed voice. His father chuckled and nudged him in the direction of the girl, "Well don't just stand there. Let's take a look." Roman followed suit and looked at the information about the girl. 'A cyborg!' Roman had no idea why someone would put a human up for sell, well mostly human. "Hey, it's a companion type." His father elbow him and gave a sly smile, making it blatantly obvious at what he was hinting to. "Really!?" Roman huffed, "Besides it's not an 'it'. Her name is Celestia." The smile on his father's face only got bigger. "Well you are a man now, you know, and it seems you've even taking a liking to her." He kneeled down slightly so he could be eye level with Celestia and smiled "So, would you like to live with my son?" He pointed his thumb to Roman who was standing beside him. "He's kind of a slob and isn't very good at many things, but he's a good kid and will take care of you." Roman's face turned a light shade of pink at the frustration at his dad saying things like that. "Geez, I'm good at plenty of things." He folded his arms across his chest and scowled, pretending to look around the room. Roman knew he was joking but it didn't help making him feel comfortable, he was already uncomfortable as it was with the whole situation. Roman's eyes eventually worked there way back to Celestia, his gaze was fixed to her before he noticed and when he did he blushed a little and looked down at the ground as if there was something interesting there.

Resident Terror

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces