User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I know how to hurtxxxxxxx I know how to heal
                  I know what to show
                  and what to conceal

〖〖 I know when to talk and I know when to ✖ ✖ touch

✖ ✖No one ever died from wanting xxxxxx
                                  ( ) too much

With a small smirk on her lips, Regina quietly closed the heavy chamber door behind her. She smoothed the front of her long dress and bent down to flick off a piece of dirt that had stuck to her black leather stiletto boot. She would never look unkempt or dirty, she'd rather die. Making her way to the front area of the building, she spotted a woman wearing an overly frivolous dress for a place like this. Her eyebrow perked up in curiosity.

Not necessarily announcing her proximity, her boots did that for her as they clapped on the stone floor with each step, her presence was known to all as she arrived and hit her cane two times on the bars of the half breed.

"Silence!" She hissed at the bars. "You will learn the consequences of speaking when you are not spoken to." Regina never made eye contact or used the slaves names.

Ignoring any resulting hissing or threats from the cell, Regina made her way to the woman in the way-too-large-dress. She stood at a comfortable distance from her, placing her cane in front center of her slender body and laying one hand on top of the other on it. "You'll have to excuse that one. She has only just arrived and has not yet realized her place. You don't need to answer her if you do not wish to." She said coolly. Then she peered into the door of the cell she was standing in front of "This woman asked you a question, boy. You should answer her."

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar chuckled to himself listening to the other slave, looks like someone cared about him, that was a path riddled with lies and betrayal. He waved the other slave off as he stood up and said, "My name is Kovar Benedict Jerzy, the Twin Tailed Comet of Ehsin." He even gave a mock bow and shot a sarcastic grin at the other master. He knew that the master looking at him was blind, and as much as he didn't want to be bought he hated the other master who had interjected more. She was just a b***h. "Of course though, what is a name." Kovar said his voice riddled with sarcasm. "A name is just a simple group of words, one that you could change at will. You could call me whatever you want and I would listen." Kovar paused and quietly smirked to himself, he was just having to much fun. "Though I am sure someone like you would never do that, unless of course I truly deserved it, but of course I'm sure the skills I could offer would be more than enough to make sure that never happens, all I ask is for food, shelter, access to a library, and the ability to keep my one possession." Kovar said as he pulled out his journal which was stuffed with loose papers. "This journal is the one thing I own, and it is very important to me. In the end it is the only thing I need, and in the end it might be the only thing standing between me and your end." Kovar changing his tone to slightly threatening and very foreboding.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ʌ l l ξ Ϩ M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Allesmara couldn't help but simply smirk at the other slaves comment about having to "deal with her". She turned her head over her shoulder as if she were looking at the slave. "Oh trust me, darling. I've dealt with much worse than yourself." She turned towards the direction that she sensed the slave master to be, offering a gentle smile. "No worries. Thank you." She replied, before shifting her attention back to the boy who had intrigued her earlier. She chuckled at his short speech and shook her head. "There's no use in lying to me. You've had a past, just like I have. I can feel it within you. You long to be free, don't you?" she stated, her last statement seemed to linger in the air as her fingers traced the steel bars of the cell. "People... people are not perfect. They don't always listen, they don't always do as they're told. I'm sure you're no exception." She said, her eyes seemed to be staring at the bar, looking for something she couldn't see. She smirked, deciding to play a speech of her own. "All I need is an... assistant. A companion, of some sorts. As you see, I am blind;l but I am fairly capable of functioning on my own... it's just a little easier with a set of eyes. Sometimes I end up getting a bit lost..." She paused briefly, her gaze shifting up to the boy. "But I have strength that could knock you out cold, even kill you perhaps. I could pick out each ingredient of a meal with a small taste. I can feel every single fabric that's in your clothing with just a touch, I can tell where you are just by the way the air shifts when you move, and I can hear even the tiniest of sounds from miles away." She paused, her eyes turning towards a rat, her eyes following it as if it were visible to them. They were following the sound of the rats feet that were pitter pattering across the cold cement floor. She hadn't been lying about anything spoken; her curse had taken away her vision, her ability to see the beauty she had been cursed with... no, her selfishness had taken that away, but in return her other senses had been greatly enhanced so she wasn't completely helpless. She still felt the need of a companion to guide her in the right direction, though. "If you think that just because I am blind, I cannot handle a slave like you, you are truly mistaken." She said calmly, her fingers stopping at the lock of the cage as soon as she found it. "Everything you ask for and even more, I can provide... but can you provide what I ask of you?" She asked him, her blank eyes meeting his. Although she couldn't see him, she wished so very much to. She didn't let the frustration show, though. She simply brushed it off.

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar smiled and bent over to touch the ground pulling out some white chalk from the ground underneath. He started to draw out a runic circle around him looking at one of the loose pages in his journal. "Why do people always assume that I didn't do what I was told and that that is why I'm here. No I did everything I was told to do, that is why I'm here. Kovar paused for a couple a seconds as he drew some more runes. "I don't long to be free, because no matter were I go someone is over me telling me what to do. And I have no power to disobey them, but it doesn't bother me there are plenty advantages to it, of course though there are many consequences but the ones that put me here are merely self-imposed in all reality I never had to suffer for them I just choose to because I feel that in some way I have wronged others." Kovar finished the circle and put the journal back in his pocket brushing the chalk dust off of his hands. "Now this might hurt a bit but I'm sure you'll be able to get through. Also this is the answer to your question or any other questions you might have about what I said." Kovar calmly wrapped his hands around her and said, "Now with your blind eyes, see what I see. See my curse as clearly as I see yours." Kovar then started to mutter some incantations as the runes around him started to glow, his face in pain.
Now the spell Kovar was trying to cast was both simple and complex at the same time, simple in idea but hard to execute. In theory what he was doing was allowing Allesmara to see all of Kovar's memories. Of course though Kovar had thousands of years worth of memories that he was letting her see, a feat that would kill most people but he was sure Allesmara could handle it. If not she was not worth his time. He smirked every-once in a while, hopefully this would answer her question it was much quicker than giving his life story.
User Image
Now how do I always end up in these messes?

Ͼonram Ңex
==== ☠ ====

Conram groaned as light hit his closed eyes. Sleeping with your hands tied behind your back was definitely one of the most uncomfortable ways to go. There were worse places to sleep, sure, but just the position of your face pressed into cold stone and not much freedom with your limbs can really upset your sleep. The guards had caught him fiddling with the locks again, hence the extra precaution on his wrists. Really, if they wanted to make sure he couldn't do anything other than look pretty they should've put a full on straightjacket. Plus a gag since apparently they didn't enjoy good humor. Voices drifted down the cages and he opened a eye carefully. Well they were still where the blue/red collars were. He recognized one of the voices as Malice's. The gal sure was interesting to talk to when she wasn't biting his head off. Her threat made him chuckle as he rocked himself into a sitting position. He scooted back till he was leaning up against the back of his cage and listened to the conversations. Conram didn't really care who the two ladies were, just to see if any of his acquaintances were leaving today. He heard incantations and decided he's put his two bits in. "Showing off already, Kovar? Impressive, I think this just might be a record for you," he teased. He meant well, its just that it really is incredible boring to just sit all day.

==== ☠ ====

Ask me no secrets and I shall tell you no lies
RξGINɅ
User Image

I know what to show
                  and what to conceal

( ) too much

Quickly finding the conversation between master and slave boring, Regina proceeded to retire to her small non-essential office in the back of the building. Her boots' sounds were muffled as some sort of magic was being summoned. Showing off already, Kovar? She thought as she ignored the sounds and lights behind her.

Then she realized that her thoughts were voiced as somebody continued to talk after their mutual thought.

Regina turned and saw a shape outlined in the moonlight, hard to see who it was but definitely male and definitely in the back of the cell. She turned and stood in front of it, her skirt spread to its max as she spread her legs into a wide stance. "Come towards the door boy." She commanded.

User Image

Ͼonram Ңex
==== ☠ ====

Conram raised an eyebrow as the dark haired woman approached his cell. "Hmm? Now what would the lady want with lowly ol' me?" He inquired, a lilt in his voice. True it never seemed to leave his voice anyways. He didn't approve of the way she addressed him, but maybe if he was just a bit nice she'd go away and the guards would undo the bounds on his wrists. Pulling his feet under him he pushed himself up and off of the wall with ease. He casually walked to the front of his cell and flicked his hair out of his eyes as he was embraced by the light.

==== ☠ ====

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ʌ l l ξ Ϩ M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Allesmara couldn't see what he was doing, but she did hear something scraping on the ground. She inhaled, and the dusty smell came to her. Chalk? What could the boy possibly be doing? She listened as he spoke, taking in his words. Allesmara could sense him approaching her, but before she could pull away his hands were wrapped around her small, porcelain hands.

Allesmara gasped. Her world, that had been nothing but darkness for so many years, suddenly changed from complete black to... colors. Colors, and shapes, and buildings, and people. She could see what the boy looked like... she then realized she was looking into his past. Allesmara was truly in awe; her eyes widened as she witnessed what he had been through. His past, unlike hers, wasn't selfishness and greed; it was for something so much more. Her grasp tightened on his hands, almost to the point where she could possibly break them with the flick of her wrist. She could feel his pain, but she unintentionally ignored it, fascinated in actually being able to see once again. When all of the images disappeared and she was back to reality, she was panting as if she had just ran for miles. Her hands dropped from his to her side, and she simply stood there for a minute before regaining her composure. Without saying a word, she turned around. Her brother Trent sat in the corner, flirting with one of the workers at the place, not paying attention to what was happening. She walked past him to the counter to the lady working there, and paid her for Kovar. "Yes, Kovar." she said, taking the leash she received and returning to Kovars cage. Out of her pocket she drew a key, and she slid her hands across the bars until her hand landed on the lock. Gently and silently she unlocked the door, and looked where Kovar should be. She took a step towards him, placing a gentle hand on his face and making her way down to his collar. She latched the leash onto it and looped it around her hand. "Although I doubt you'll really need it, it's mandatory to leave the area." She said, exiting the cage with her new companion. She thanked the lady on the way out, then turned to her brother. "You may go home now. Thank you for all you've done." Trent gave her hug, then left the area. Allesmara smiled, then exited the building and headed outside. She stopped at the driveway and looked at Kovar. "My house is not too far from here... besides, I like to walk." She said before turning to her left and walking down the street, her hand following the brick wall that surrounded the pet shop. "When we get to the second crosswalk, please tell me..." She said, continuing to walk forward.

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar touched the clip attached to his collar and crushed it into a clump of metal as it fell harmlessly to the ground. "I don't know why they even bother anymore, they should know that anything metal or stone is useless on me. Even plastics are as long as there's some dirt around me." Kovar stepped to the side of his new master and took her arm into his. He was sure that she could lead herself without him but he hated to see her having to stumbling around. "So I just have to ask, you did see my entire life quite literally flash before your eyes. I just want to know what you actually remember of it. Even I'm still a little fuzzy on it as you could imagine after that long I would be." Kovar paused and said riddled with sarcasm, "Of course you don't actually have to answer the question if you don't want to." Kovar twitched involuntarily as he looked at the natural light, he never really liked sunlight in the first place and the slave cages didn't help either. "We're at the second crosswalk" Kovar muttered more than certain she could hear him. Kovar didn't like to attract a lot of attention to himself when he was in a large group of random people. Now if it was a group of people he knew or needed to impress well then Kovar could definitely attract attention to himself quite easily.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ʌ l l ξ Ϩ M Ʌ Я Ʌ

Allesmara felt his arm link with hers and suddenly felt more stable. She stood a bit taller, more confidently, rather than having to pause and feel around to sense her surroundings. At the second crosswalk she took a right, crossing the street and making their way down the next. She walked down the sidewalk, thinking about what she saw. She almost smiled, even though his past wasn't very happy. "I saw you first. Oh, Kovar, you're so beautiful, your short brown hair, your pretty blue eyes..." she paused. Allesmara appreciated all beauty in life, especially when she could see it. She never used to. "I saw your... clan? I saw how they were taken over by darkness... and how you tried to stop it..." she said, her heart beating a bit faster as she remembered the vivid images she had witnessed. "THen I saw you, and how you were captured to be a slave..." she trailed off, then her eyes darted upwards. They were almost out of town, and a few feet out was her house, visible from their position. At the top of a hill stood a large, marvelous victorian mansion. Allesmara remembered designing it with her grandfather, and how when he passed away she inherited it along with his business. She barely even remembered what it looked like now. She sighed at the thought. A few feet ahead, she stopped, sensing the area around her, trying to make out every shape she could. The pathway was just to their right, so she turned and started up the hill with Kovar. "This is your new home." she said, a small smile on her face.
RξGINɅ
User Image

I know what to show
                  and what to conceal

( ) too much

Regina liked the unlikely happy curiosity she heard in his voice, whoever he was. Then she heard soft shuffling as the outlined figure easily raised himself up and crossed his cell to her.

A quick look at his collar told her that while he might be a difficult spirit, which was nothing she couldn't handle, he was good at being with someone. Slowly she let her eyes study his features, his curves, and she thought of climbing on top of him and lifting his shirt up to take his pants off with her teeth.

She returned to his face just as he twitched his head to get a lock of scraggly brown hair out of his face. She pursed her lips, that hair will have to go. Thoughtfully and slowly she said "Do you like it in there, boy?" He was not a boy, he was very much a man. Regina would never call him that, of course, and preferred to keep it that way. She was far too old for him to choose her out of a tavern full of other potential ladies, and if that were the case, she couldn't do whatever she wanted, for as long as she wanted with him. Astrid's always found the best.... subjects.

User Image

Ͼonram Ңex
==== ☠ ====

Conram saw her the woman rake her eyes over him, and to be perfectly honest he was a bit scared. Was she seriously considering him? And from that look it wasn't a standard "clean my shoes" type of person she was looking for. It took all he had to not let his eyes widen and back away. "Oh its just peachy keen in here. So as long as you don't mind the occasional flogging you get for having a sense humor. Which I do mind, thank you. But other than that its just lovely. There's always someone to have a chat with, even it is just your guard and the crickets." His hands inspected the lock and he smirked when it was just a standard pair, nothing magical yet. They were probably saving those for later. Like if he tried to drug a guard (its been known to happen). He took in her appearance and she was indeed a beautiful woman, but it was her hair he looked at carefully for any pins while trying to be discrete.

He tried to ignore the look she gave to his collar, but it was irksome none the less. The only reason there was a infinity symbol was because he was "chatty" and the reason there wasn't a skull was because they seemed a little cautious to put a skull on a already black collar. Its not like he was going to kill anyone, oh no. Just put sleeping pills into their food, and maybe lacerate a guard or two. Astrid's hasn't seen him do that yet, but they know to not put it past him. The green eyes ex thief hated the collar with every fiber in his being. His life before was as free as the blue jay's, and the drastic change in scenery two years ago was not palatable. Not one bit, and the collar only served to remind him of that.

==== ☠ ====

RξGINɅ
User Image

I know what to show
                  and what to conceal

( ) too much

Regina paused a moment as it was obvious he was staring at her. With some time, she'd be able to sense what he would be thinking from his eyes, and his body language. In the meantime she had to admit it was a confusing move, as he flew her a sarcastic answer, placed his hands on the lock on his cell door, and looked at her square in the face.

She would allow him to look all he wanted, but she would not allow any kind of that behavior. Regina crossed her arms and clutched her cane in her hand, it now hanging loosely by her side.

"Look here boy, I have the power to give you your freedom. If you want to continue to play these games, I will not waste my time bothering with you. Is that understood?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games