Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kat!
*rushes to her side*
ill take you home!
*carries her back to the cottage*
*secretly fallows vampyr*
Darnium ignores anything else that is said to him, he didn't need it. what he did need, was energy. and a lot of it.
robert189
Kat!
*rushes to her side*
ill take you home!
*carries her back to the cottage*
**Wakes up and starts struggaling and screaming as the boy carries her home.She then bites him and runs back to the ruins and runs into the vampyre*
*cries in pain*
thats not kat.
Gets bumped into by the witch and she falls back. He just stares at her on the ground before picking her up and sitting her on a rock and walking off.

(FYI, no e after the r ok? it's Vampyr. I know it's confusing, but that's how it's spelled.)
*whatches kat run into the vampyr and thinks here comes trouble again*
*follows the darnium*
*in a voice not beloing to him*get out of here she wants to kill you. quick get out of here find lady
*falls*
jecky
Gets bumped into by the witch and she falls back. He just stares at her on the ground before picking her up and sitting her on a rock and walking off.

(FYI, no e after the r ok? it's Vampyr. I know it's confusing, but that's how it's spelled.)
((Okay))

*She follows him around confused and dazed not really paying attention just looking down and the sometimes throwing a glance around*
*searches for a long thick stick and string for a bow*
Wiccan_Girl224
jecky

((Okay))

*She follows him around confused and dazed not really paying attention just looking down and the sometimes throwing a glance around*

Darnium stops and turns to her. He grabs her by the shoulders, firmly but not so that she would be hurt. "Why are you following me?" he asked her.
*finds some wood and string and starts carving it to be in the shape of a bow*
jecky
Wiccan_Girl224
jecky

((Okay))

Darnium stops and turns to her. He grabs her by the shoulders, firmly but not so that she would be hurt. "Why are you following me?" he asked her.
*She looks at him her eyes wide with fright*I i i dont know *She hugs him tightly and cries into his chest.She felt really confused*
*wakes*
I need the ruby.I allowed my guard down and allowd my self to get involved. I have no friends, I need no friends.*Picks up sword*
.*Picks up sword*
Im going gem hunting...........
He didn't pull her away, he hugged her back and petted her hair, calming her until she settled down some. "Shhh...It's ok, nothing to cry about...calm down..." he said as she sobbed on him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff