Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name:Kathrine

Race:Witch

Wepons:Her magick of course and she can throw a good puch

Look:She has midnight black hair and innocent blue eyes which allways seem sad her eyes allways seem to draw men.She has pale skin and she has a slender frame and she is about 5,4.

History:She perfers to keep her history to herself as she is a very shy person.
he had come to far now to give up. a shining tear trickled down his face. Were was the ruby?
*Kathrine watched the ruins as she gracefully walked along the path she was playing with a ball of witch fire and suddenly caught galnces of people around the ruins.Thinking to herself about how strange this was she then started to gain speed and walked towards the ruins looking at the people*
Darnium grabs a torch, and begins to make his way down. the air is stale and full of must. the dust was almost to his knees and the cobwebs were so numerous, one catching fire could make the place go up. but he navigated it as if there was nothing in the way.
mystified by the fire ball he went to touch it only to get a nasty burn.
"ouch!"
Name: White Wolf
Age (Looks 16/17)
Race: human
Personality: Vampire Slayer (had a very bad past with Vampires, They Kill Her Parents)
Looks: She has a partly opened treanch coat on, has baggie black pants on, white shirt.
Wepons: Eight inch hunting knive that has some sort of brass knuckles on it that have spikes on the Brass knuckles that create a massive wound if stuck by them. A Katana that was just sharpened. Both are on Her waste. Has 7 to 10 silver stakes in trench coat.
* Puts her left hands fingers though the brass knuckles on her hunting knive and tightly grips the katana.*
robert189
mystified by the fire ball he went to touch it only to get a nasty burn.
"ouch!"
What fire ball,My fire ball?
"To...........many........people!!!"
*hides behind ruin*

(yer your fireball)
*finds a trap door. Should i go down in it or not? She goes down in it and hears something.*
robert189
"To...........many........people!!!"
*hides behind ruin*

(yer your fireball)
((Sorry))*Follows the boy* hey come back here.
hey your a witch
*stands*
can i come help you on whatever your doing make myself usfull?
Darnium hear someone on the steps. He turns around but can't see who might be following him for all the cobwebs. he continues his trec down the starcase until he reaches a shrine. it was once quite lavish, now it was worn and destroyed to the point of unreconizability by time and other looters. "Lady...Are you here, Lady?" he whispers in the dark, and a small light breeze brushes his face as he closes his eyes.
*walks faster with her hand on the katana tighter than ever. Find a man with hair like he just got out of bed. she gets ready to pull out her katana for she figure he is a vampyr and walks quitely behind him*
robert189
hey your a witch
*stands*
can i come help you on whatever your doing make myself usfull?
Umm sure*Takes his hand and leads him into the forest overlooking the ruins and then leads him to a cottage next to a lake with a waterfall and lots of flowers around*Come on in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff