Welcome to Gaia! ::

*ronnie sighed and saw the house of horrors, excitement bubbled up, she loved scaryness. she walked toward the ticket booth*
Kalia returns to the bench, and sips her water. Glancing up, she waves back at Rianne, and notices the freaky knife dude.
Gets in line for a rollercoaster ride. The line was short, so she immedatley got on. It went up a big hill then stragiht down. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed as the steap hill turned into a loop-de-loop. Before she knew it, the whole ride was over and she was off. "Wow that was fun!" She thought to herself. Then she went up to a drink stall and bought a water.
Kalia looks around, wondering which ride to go on next, or if she should go challenge Crimson to a shoot-out war...
Freaky-Purple-Genius
PinkRocker
Freaky-Purple-Genius
Rianne took in the sacred scents that belonged to amusment parks only. As soon as she had passed the gates she felt it, gazing at everything from roller coasters to snack stands. A grin played at Rianne's soft, pale pink lips as she thought of what to do first. Even though she was 16, amusment parks still provided amusment to her. "What to do first..." she spoke to Kaylee, next to her.

Staring at everything in amazment, she turned her head to her foster sister, a grin on her face. "Yeah, I know..." she muttered happily while she took a step towards a wooden sign that read 'Roller Coasters >' in broad black lettering. "This way! This way!" Kaylee jumped up and down, laughing as she pointed in the direction given.

Rianne smiled at Kaylee's discovery and followed her to the roller coasters. "The only thing I ask for," Rianne said excitedly as the went down the path, "Is that there aren't too many long lines!" The few roller coasters that were in this direction loomed ahead as the two girls grew closer to the entrances. "Which one do we ride first?" Rianne asked her sister.

Black converse treaded against the hot gravel as Kaylee skipped along the stretched path. Amusement parks always made her vereh unusually hyper. Crimson lips pulled into an enthusiastic grin, her emerald eyes wavering over the coasters. "Hmm... you pick," she told Rianne as she smiled to seeing the lines were fairly short.
alrenar_windwalker457
*ronnie sighed and saw the house of horrors, excitement bubbled up, she loved scaryness. she walked toward the ticket booth*

*she purchased a ticket and noticed only 5 or 6 people where quing, not mant guys, she thought. how come she hadn't been noticed? ((HINT HINT))*
gah...*darkness swells in his eyes and he sneers at the sound of them calling such a simple fearless rollercoaster a demon..he stands there feeling highly ignored and..returns to his seat next to the broken down building*...Hell,i was only offering to run this broken down building that obviously hasn't been fixed in ages...i do not want payment..the fear of humans is anough payment for me..
Jinn3tic
gah...*darkness swells in his eyes and he sneers at the sound of them calling such a simple fearless rollercoaster a demon..he stands there feeling highly ignored and..returns to his seat next to the broken down building*...Hell,i was only offering to run this broken down building that obviously hasn't been fixed in ages...i do not want payment..the fear of humans is anough payment for me..

*she sees a cute guy sitting on his own and walked up to him* hi, I'm ronnie, and you are?
Kalia walks over to Jinn, having overheard him muttering to himself. "Dude, lighten up. Go ride a ride or something. Here." She offers him a soda. " I certainly don't want it."
She cocked an scarlet eyebrow at the game she was playing as she won. "This ...was supposed to be challenging?" She looked at the man who ran it who just grinned at her and asked her to choose her prize. She couldn't help but laugh alittle and pointed at a long stuffed snake. The man took it off the shelf and gave it to Crimson's open hands. "Hmm..sweet." She grinned and waved as she twirled the snake around her arms and shoulders and walked on looking at the stands and rides.
Jinn3tic
*he sits is a dusty,shadowy corner next to a broken down building..gazing out blankely with a twisted grin on his face..he rises almostly mechanicaly pacing in circles,mis-matched kitchen knives ducktaped to each finger..he walks up to Pinkrocker with stiff stumbling movements like a marionette,grinding the knifes with disturbed schreeching at his fingers lingering at his sides* ..What's a Ammusment park without a House of Horros? *licks at his fang silently keeping the emotionless smile stained at his face*

Kaylee jumped as she turned and noticed the boy. "What the ********..." Kaylee yelled out as she jumped behind Rianne in protection. "Why the hell do you have knives? Those aren't allowed!"
PinkRocker
Freaky-Purple-Genius
PinkRocker
Freaky-Purple-Genius
Rianne took in the sacred scents that belonged to amusment parks only. As soon as she had passed the gates she felt it, gazing at everything from roller coasters to snack stands. A grin played at Rianne's soft, pale pink lips as she thought of what to do first. Even though she was 16, amusment parks still provided amusment to her. "What to do first..." she spoke to Kaylee, next to her.

Staring at everything in amazment, she turned her head to her foster sister, a grin on her face. "Yeah, I know..." she muttered happily while she took a step towards a wooden sign that read 'Roller Coasters >' in broad black lettering. "This way! This way!" Kaylee jumped up and down, laughing as she pointed in the direction given.

Rianne smiled at Kaylee's discovery and followed her to the roller coasters. "The only thing I ask for," Rianne said excitedly as the went down the path, "Is that there aren't too many long lines!" The few roller coasters that were in this direction loomed ahead as the two girls grew closer to the entrances. "Which one do we ride first?" Rianne asked her sister.

Black converse treaded against the hot gravel as Kaylee skipped along the stretched path. Amusement parks always made her vereh unusually hyper. Crimson lips pulled into an enthusiastic grin, her emerald eyes wavering over the coasters. "Hmm... you pick," she told Rianne as she smiled to seeing the lines were fairly short.

"We'll go on the Demon, okay?" she replied to Kaylee, heading for the roller coaster. As she glanced back, she was quite thankful that the man just beside them had taken a seat by the broken down building. The line wasn't too long, only about a 15 minute wait, Rianne saw as she and Kaylee took their place behind some old, fat smelly guy. "This is pleasent..." Rianne murmured to Kay, trying to stifle laughter.
*he twitches and jabs the knives at his fingers into the earth..to make sure that the abundence of people around him doesn't trigger an attack...i do not want your diseases..and you..*his eyes shift to alrenar*i realise you are a obnoxious young girl searching for a male,but you should realy have better judgement who you select to speak to..
Jinn3tic
*he twitches and jabs the knives at his fingers into the earth..to make sure that the abundence of people around him doesn't trigger an attack...i do not want your diseases..and you..*his eyes shift to alrenar*i realise you are a obnoxious young girl searching for a male,but you sure realy have better judgement who you select to speak to..

I speak to whom I wish, I judge whom I wish and I do what I wish
*turns tail and storms out*
Crimson half winced and slowed down her pace just a bit as she walked by a group. She whistled as the man made a comment about the girl nearby then clucked her tounge. Ouch. She stretched her arms and and cracked her knuckles before deciding to continue on before something would break out. Don't want to be caught in a mess..too many already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff